• Published 21st Jan 2017
  • 1,238 Views, 85 Comments

A Muffin For Muffins - BatwingCandlewaxxe



For Ditzy Doo. a developmentally disabled pony, an intelligence enhancement spell proves to be both a greater blessing, and a greater curse, than anypony could have expected.

  • ...
8
 85
 1,238

PreviousChapters Next
progres report day 3

progres report day 3
i had a bad day at werk today. i wuz sweping the stak room ware the mail is sortid and aksidentily nokt ovr a stak of leterz that my frend kwik lyn wuz sorting and he got mad and yeld at me derpy yu totalee derped that up and a bunch ov stuf i did not undr stand. the bos cumz owt and sez wut hapind and kwik lyn sed she derped up my stak and i haf to stay layt and fix it so thay go owt tomoro and the bos sed he wud help and lukt sad. i wuz sad and the bos told me to go sweep the front desk and then i cud go hom and he wud tok to kwik lyn and evrything wud be okay. kwik lyn tels me i derp up a lot cuz uv my derpy eys but uzualy lafs and today he did not laf.

i almost did not go to scool i wuz so sad but i rilly want to lern to ryt beter so i did. it wuz hard to pay atenshun but i lerned how to yuz punctuashun to mak my progres reportz ezyer to reed. i also lerned to spel mor werdz beter. i hav ben spelin cherilee rong but she showd me how to spel it ryt. cherilee sez i spel lots uv werdz rong but that iz okay becuz i am lerning and maybe sumday i wil be abl to ryt gud enuf for other pepl to reed. this mad me hapy after i mest up at werk.

aftr that i went to shuger cyub corner to get a mufin and flutrshy wuz ther. flutrshy iz a pegusis poney lyk me and she also duz not fly gud evn tho she is smartr than me so i dont feel so bad abowt my flying. she is very gud with animalz and taks cayr of other poneyz pets when thay ar sik and maykz them beter. i lyk flutershy she is very nys to me and letz me play with the animulz sumtimz.

i wish i cud hav a pet but thay are very hard to tayk cayr uv and I am not smart enuf. i espeshuly lyk the mys. they ar so cyut and fuzy and wen i get to hold them i feel al warm insyd. i bet my mom wud hav lykt flutershy and her mys.

PreviousChapters Next