• Published 21st Jan 2017
  • 1,238 Views, 85 Comments

A Muffin For Muffins - BatwingCandlewaxxe



For Ditzy Doo. a developmentally disabled pony, an intelligence enhancement spell proves to be both a greater blessing, and a greater curse, than anypony could have expected.

  • ...
8
 85
 1,238

PreviousChapters Next
Progress Report Week 5

Progress Report Week 5
I Lerned About Capitalizashun This Week.

First At Work Things Were Kind Of Bad. No Wun Laffs Much Any More. Quick Line Looks Mad All The Time Now. No Pony Talks To Me Much, Not Even Quick Line, Who Said I Was No Fun Anymore. The Boss Got Mad At Him For Saying That. Quick Line Complayns And Argues A Lot Now. Misty Peaks Talks To Me A Littil But Not Much. Flowing Script Does Not Talk To Me But He Hardly Ever Talks To Any Pony. I Am Not In The Offis Much Any More As I Am Doing All The Deliverys For Ponyville. I Know The Town Pretty Well Now And Dont Get Lost Any More. It Rained One Day Wile I Was Delivering Mail But I Didnt Mind And I Mayd Shur The Mail Did Not Get Wet. It Is Nice Delivering Mail. I Get To See So Many Ponys Around Town. I Deliverd A Parcel To Roseluck And She Thankd Me And Gave Me A Small Rose. It Was Very Tasty.

Pinkie Pie Is Always Happy To Get Mail. I Sometimes See Her Sitting By The Mail Box Out Side Sugarcube Corner When I Get There. Some Times She Gives Me A Cupcake If She Has Extras. She Makes Very Good Cupcakes. I Still Go To Sugarcube Corner After Work Most Days To Get A Muffin. Rarity Was There Yesterday And Pinkie Pie Introdused Me To Her. She Is Very Pretty. I Reely Like Her Mane. It Is A Beutiful Blu And Is Styled So Nise. Her Tail Is Very Pretty Too. I Talkd To Her And Told Her How Much I Like Her Mane And Tail And She Sed That My Mane Is A Pretty Color Too And Its A Shaym I Keep It So Short. I Said I Like It Short Becaus It Stays Out Of My Eyes Better.

She Smiled And Asked If I Come Here A Lot Becaus She Has Seen Me Here Before. I Said Yes I Come Here A Lot After Work Before I Go To Class To Get Muffins. She Sed That Sounds Like A Plesant Richual. I Sed I Did Not Kno What A Richual Is. She Told Me That A Richual Is Something Simple That Ponys Do Some Times To Make Them Selves To Relax Or Feel Better. I Said Muffins Make Me Happy Because They Remind Me Of My Mom Who Used To Make Me Muffins A Lot Before She Died. Rarity Looked Sad And Said That She Is Sorry To Hear About My Mom. I Sed It Happened When I Was Small And I Still Think About Her Some Times. I Had To Go To Class So I Sed Goodbye.

Miss Cherilee Gave Me A New Book That Is Harder Than The Ones I Have Becuz I Am Lerning So Fast And That Will Help Me Lern More. Today She Taught Me About Capitalizashun Like I Wrote Earlier. She Said Capitalizashun Meens Using Different Types Of Letters For Some Words. It Is Only For Sertain Words Like At The Beginning Of Sentenses Or For Names Or Places. I Kno I Am Doing It Wrong Rite Now And Using To Many Capital Letters But I Like Them They Look Neet.

When I Got Home Princess Twilight Stopped By And Brot Me New Books Too. I Told Her Miss Cherilee Gave Me A New Book And She Asked To See It So I Showed Her. She Sed That She Had Brot Me The Same Book And Laffed. She Gave Me A Few Differint Books And Said That If I Needed Help Reading Them I Should Come To The Castle And Ask Her. I Sed I Woud. I Am Going To Go To Bed Now And Read The New Book Miss Cherilee Gave Me. I Like Reading In Bed But Some Times I Fall Asleep And Wake Up With A Book On My Face.

PreviousChapters Next