• Published 21st Jan 2017
  • 1,237 Views, 85 Comments

A Muffin For Muffins - BatwingCandlewaxxe



For Ditzy Doo. a developmentally disabled pony, an intelligence enhancement spell proves to be both a greater blessing, and a greater curse, than anypony could have expected.

  • ...
8
 85
 1,237

PreviousChapters Next
progres report week 54

progres report week 54
I am confused a lot lately. i have truble thinkin clearly and remembering things. i saw Rosie and she seemed so sad to see me. i asked why and she said she didn't like seing me in pain, becaus she is my friend and she cares for me a lot. I sed that was very nice of her, that she was very nice to me, just like a big sister i never had. she cried when i sed that and snuggled me. i know we have been friends and she has been like a big sister, but I have a hard time remembering a lot of it. its like a dream. a relly nice dream. i dream about my mom a lot now. i see princess Luna in my dreams a lot too. she doesnt say much, just that she is checkin on me to make sure i'm okay. she can seem a litle scary sometimes, but is really very nice. i couldnt get out to visit muffins grave, but princess Twilit says she put a muffin thre for me.

PreviousChapters Next