• Published 7th Sep 2016
  • 779 Views, 2 Comments

Friendship Heals All - ponyscyon



Carlos was your average high school stuent beset by bullies and anxiety. But then one day his whole life changes with a note from a mysterious stranger...

  • ...
 2
 779

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

This is my first serious attempt at a story and I want to improve so please be gentle in your comments. This is the first in a series of stories about Carlos's adventures with theEQgirls, but I have a lot of schoolwork so it might take a while, I am working through so don't worry :P.

DISCLAIMER: containes scenes of bullying and mild violence, as well as some scary situations, so please don't read if you are sensitive to those. I want to improve, so please tell me what I can do better.

Rated teen for some cursing.

ENJOY!!!!! :twilightsmile:

Carlos was your typical lonely high school kid. But one day when he was walking from his class to the parking lot he bumped into Duane in the hall who turned to him angrily. “What the fuck did you do that for you little bitch?” he shouted angrily. Shoving Carlos into the locker.

A crowd then proceded to as Duane took off his letter man jacket and cracks his knuckles and his neck. Carlos knew he was about to experience utter misery at the hands of yet another dumb jock. Duane was the quarterback. Amanda was there cheering him as he hit Carlos in the shoulder and then proceeded to knock him over and begin kicking him.

All the others joined in. Carlos’s back was thrown, scattering his decks of Magic: The Gathering cards to the floor. Carlos curled in a ball and held his hands over his head as he endured the torment, Carlos was used to it. Just another day in the life of carlos.

Duane would get Amanda of course. They alwasy do. When they were done beating up Carlos they left and he got up and got his things and walked to the parking lot and got in his car and drove home.

All I did was bump in him. I can’t believe they like him so much when he’s such a jerk and why do girls flock to him? FORGET AMANDA!! If she wants a Duane Duane can have Amanda and I wouldn’t care less because she’s has shown herself to be who she is, her true colors. They stood there and laughed. They stepped on my Magic: The Gathering cards. I spent years building deck and now the cards are ruined beyond control. If I wasn’t so peaceful I snap. If only I had some friends who would not judge me for who I am and how I dress and so what if I’m a little wierd? Screw them all! I wish I had a friend to tell all my secrets or call me a queer.

Fluttershy was his shy lab partner. Fluttershy was also quiet.

Everytime she saw him looking at her at the lab table she would blush and he would look down at the lab table.

When he got home he put his keys on the counter. Carlos went to his room, his only safe heaven. In it was all had a stack of mangas on the table next his lap top. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic lined the shelf facing east toward his favorite MLP poster. Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparle, Aplejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie together in Twilight Sparkle’s library.

He sat down in his chair. He had alot of homeworl. CArlos was too depressed. Carlos was distracted by the pain of getting beat up in the ahllway by Duane.

Duane and Carlos used to be best friends.

Carlos knew somehow that a girl would somehow.

But What’s this?

It looks like a letter but he couldn’t be sure. He opened the locker and it was a letter. It was still empty this early when he liked to get here. The inside letter fell out of it onto the floor. When he saw no one in the hall both sides he rapidly opened the. He looked again to make sure Duane would not sneak on him and hit him which happens.

Dear Carlos, I have like you for a long time have been too shy to say anything so I wrote it down in a latter and put it in your locker I hope you don’t mind. If you read this, please come to the barn Your friend Fluttershy.

The letter was not signed but with a kiss. Who was who wanted to meet him? He already has so much social anxiety.

How did he not notice this before on all his trips the country to clear his head. There is noone out here to bother him way out in the country. He had nothing to protect him if a trick of Duane. He could swing the backpack at Duane and his goons but he was weak and not muscle.

He thought about using the flashlight which he got on his birthday this year. But then he decided he would let the stars light the way. In the country and so the stars even though there was no moon in the sky or maybe because there was no moon the sky were bright together enough to let him see. When he looked up at the consellations he liked to imagine of his favorite ponies looking down to him like gods. They were winking at him and this gave him the confidence to finally approach the barn.

All around him was a loung area with complete with a couch. it had Lyra Heartstrings and Bonbon who were sitting next to one another petting eachother. They looked up and smiled warmly. Rainbow Dash, Dean Cadence, Derpy Hooves, Vinyl Scratch (who was playing some EDM music in the Edm area), Sonata Dusk Vice principal Luna, Rarity, and, to his incredible supise, Chrysalis, who immediately came up to Carlos and turned to who glared back at her and shook his hand and said “I am hopeing you have a good time here with us take a seat.”

Chrysalis wore an erotic army outfit. Her breasts looked like they will pop out. Vinyl was at theedm set and she was wearing a revealing raver outfit with glowsticks. She had head phones. Derpy Hooves hugged Carlos from behind said “yes welcome to out club.” She was wearing an erotic cat suit and Carlos thought that’s kind of cute.

In the changing room Carlos and Rarity picked Carlos new outfit for him. She entered the changing room with him and he didn’t mind. What if she saw the Duane Injuries. Would she call him a queer? Still he took off his clothing and his backpack.

“Oh, Darling!” she exclaims.

Rarity wearing an erotic shiny maid’s outfit. She tickled with the feather duster his scars from the yeterday and Carlos cringed and giggled at the same time in pleasure.

“Darling,” she exlaimed. “What on earth happened to you, my dear? Those scars look deep. WE MUST FIX IT!”

“Oh, darling, darling, darling,” she continued exclaiming. “How did this happen?Tell me!”

Carlos looked away painfully remembering and then.
I was your typical lonely high school kid. But one day when he was walking from his class to the parking lot he bumped into Duane in the hall who turned to him angrily. “What the fuck did you do that for you little bitch?” he shouted angrily. Shoving me into the locker.

A crowd then proceded to as Duane took off his letter man jacket and cracks his knuckles and his neck. Carlos knew he was about to experience utter misery at the hands of yet another dumb jock. Duane was the quarterback. Amanda was there cheering him as he hit Carlos in the shoulder and then proceeded to knock him over and begin kicking him.

All the others joined in. Carlos’s back was thrown, scattering his decks of Magic: The Gathering cards to the floor. i curle in a ball and held his hands over my head as I endured the torment, Carlos was used to it. Just another day in the life of me."

Rarity was crying. “Oh, darling” she exclaimed hugging Carlos to her. Her breasts were large. “That was the saddest story you have ever told me yet. We must see about these scars. I won’t let this happen!”

Carlos by now was going to feel better. He needed help.

She opened a hidden closet in the drawers he found several outfits mostly for women but a few for men which he put on. When he found the sub out fit that he enoyed most (mostly because Rarity said she liked it he allowed Rarity to lead him to the the nurse in the back in her erotic nurse outfit with the hat.

“This is Anon.” Rarity said. “Carlos, Nurse Redhear. Nurse Redheart, Carlo.” “She will help you.”

Carlos shoed the nurse his scars. He was feeling tremendously more forgiving about himself now that Rarity had dressed him with him. The nurse said,

“Oh my, my,” she said. “How did any of this happened?”

As he finished his stories she struggled not to cry and he not her ended up comforting the nurse as it turns out! The nurse said,

“I didn’t expect that either,” Carlos admitted.

The nurse now dry said,

“You are a brave person.”

“I’m not brave,” he said.

“Look who is comforting who now,” the nurse said.

They exchanged more warm chuckle. Fortunately she was able to heal him fully.

“If you need anything else the celebrations. you know where I here I am. Just call.” thenurse said.

As he walked out the room he heard the nurse say behind her “you’ll need all your full strength to play with us.”He wondered what she meant. Lyra and Bonbon were beautiful. Lyra said “hey Carlos how are you?”

Carlos said “fine thanks, and you.”

“Lyra said fine thanks.”

Rainbow Dash was wearing a very revealing track outfit like the one she wor. She sat next to Carlos and between him and Bonbon and draped one arm over his shoulder and the other arm over Bonbon’s shoulder. Rainbow Dash’s breasts were much larger then Carlos thought.

“Me too” said Pinkie Pie said who bounced over and got on the couch. " " she said in one breath. Taking a breathe she then turned to Carlos and said“I made cookies their in the kitchen area.”

“I love her cookies they’re to good” said Bonbon scooting closer to Carlos to allow Sonata Dusk to sit with them on the couch on the end. “Cookies are yummy for me.” said Sonata “but I really prefer tacos.'

Carlos said “no” as he shook his head. Sonata Dusk pouted cutely and then reached over and took his hand and stretched out his arm and said “oh my gosh what happened you okay?”

Carlos proceeded to tell.

Vice Principal Luna was crying and sitting on the couch between with them Bonbon and Sonata. Vice Principal Luna was wearing a Vice Principals outfit.

“He will be dealt with, Carlos.” She leaned over and hugged Carlos. Carlos couldn’t help but fully notice the way her breasts were not very well covered and he felt ashamed to look them even though they were the most beautiful breasts


So this is now I got here, he thought to himself on the couch. Apart of him was not present and. He looked all the room and there was one face he did not see. Franticaly he asked the couch members if they knew Fluttershy. Rarity from the other side said laughing.

“hahaha," she exclaimed!

“Figured what out?” Carlos asked.

“Why,” she said, “It was fluttershy all along”

Carlos’s eyes watery and he realized that the feelings he has for so many years have been worth having the entire time. He should have saidf something. He had to see her. Had to find her. But how? He hurt her feelings by doing thus. How much pain had he causes her? He had to know.

“Rarity, he said standing from couch.” You must tell me. Do you know? Did I hurt her by not saying that I knew she sent the letter before I came? Does she hate me for taking at the lab table?”

“Oh,Darling,” Rarity exclaimed. “This is how I know it was right to invite. You have a kind heart, despite your scars. Fluttershy was shy. It was I who wrote the letter, but she was the one who kissed it. She feels the same way. You should not fear. We were testing to see if you and fluttershy would work.”

And with that, Rasrity snapped her manicured fingers once and Fluttershy emerged from the dressing are.

The solitary figure emerged slowly from a shadowy door. Long ahir billowed gently in the threshhold, exemplifying the mystery stranger’s curved figure as she stood, silhouetted against the moonlight. Carlos thought he had never seen such a striking and erotic example of femanity as her. She wore a silk top with a bejeweled necklace made entirely of diamonds and pearls like a shiny, auspicious crown (that could go around her neck). It made him think of the ocean. Her legs were in skin tight stockings that were a startling black and she dainty shoes. She stepped out of the shadows and gave the room a smalll smile that Carlos could not return. He could not believe.

It was Flutterhsy. She went to him and hugged she hugged and said “Carlos I heard what you said but I want to tell you that its okay and I know you liked me too thats why I wanted Rarity to write the letter. Even though I like you and you like me I am too shy so I needed her to write the letter. I'm only good at science. Rarity is right; I am not mad.”

Dean Cadance grabbed Carlos’s arm and lead him to the couch again and sat down and told him to sit down. Before she let go if his arm she noticed the scars and said “oh my goodness what happened?”

Vice Principal Luna proceeded to tell Carlos’s story. The very thought of him having to relieve such a horrible was enough to make her go mad. At the end, Dean Cadence was also crying and hugged Carlos and before he could get up he was suddenly pressed down into her by the weight of others who had decided that they too would hug him. Dean Cadance’s large breasts were comfortable.

Sonata Dusk said “Don’t worry Carlos as soon as we get back to school I’m going to tell my friends who are Aria Blaze and Adagio Dazzle what you told us about the meanie Duane and his friends. We are going to be your friends and protect you from every bully. You an count on us Calros we are your friends and we keep you safe especially Aria. She once took karate class. and did well she is a brown belt. She can kick your but.” Sonata Dusk laughed and blushed, then smiled warmly at Carlos. “Not you, though, haha, I mean someone else. She would never hurt you.” She took his hand in hers. “No one will ever hurt you ever again.

Just then Carlos could hear some music he knew. It was his music.. Carlos spun his head around the room and asked everyone it saw how they got the music which has never been released.

“One day when your lap top was open on the lab table I looked on your desk top and saw music there and you were in the bathroom so I thought I would listen to some of the music there. Vinyl was and she heard with me the music. She thinks you’re even better than she is at EDMing and wold like you to promote it if you can. Please do, Carlos. You could be a star. Where do all of these beautiful ideas come from?”

“I don’t know,” carlos said. “It just sort of happens I guess.”

Suddenly, the barn door burst open with a cool air. A dark figure stood in the dark. He could barely be made out in the dark the way he was standing in it. Everyone craned her (and his) head to see the figure.

“Who are you?!” Twilight cried.

The figure stepped once. Each step was like a bass drop in one of Carlos’s songs and augmented the song’s brutality as it marched menacingly into the barn’s middle section. Rarity gasped. Pinkie gasped. Lyra and Bon Bon held one another. Sonata spat on the hay.

“I know this man,” she hissed.

“So do I,” said Rairty. “He’s done this before.”

“Reveal your true self,” said Carlos.

The tall figur stepped out the shadows and into the lighted portion of the middle section of the barn, flipped his soggy gray hair to one side revealing a shaved portion, and flashed a fangy yellow grin.

“They call me,” he explained, “Iron…Health.”


TO BE CONTINUED.

Comments ( 2 )
Comment posted by Rye Snoot deleted Jan 8th, 2017

Apologies for the bad news,but I am going to have to put this on hiatus for just a little bit. School work is reallyhard and my personal life is ... a bit complcated. :applecry:

Not to worry though! I will be back as soon as I possibly can to write more of Carlos's adventures with the Eqgirls. I have the next chapter planned out in my mind I just need to get the time to write it down. Spoiler alert! Carlos is not who he seems.:moustache:

Login or register to comment