• Published 31st Aug 2016
  • 406 Views, 0 Comments

Love Posion Problem - HylianWolfMage553



Max gets hit with a love poison dart and shenanigens insue

  • ...
 0
 406

Chapter 2: Strange Love

It still hit its target though not without bouncing off the walls first and almost hitting Sam on the arm. Max fell onto the ground with a yelp of pain and the dart stuck in his arm. Sam was able to take the dart out of Max’s arm and looked at the building he thought the dart had come from. After bandaging the arm he told Max “don’t move Max, I’ll get help”

And then he ran off. To Fluttershy this was only a minor hiccup in the plan. This could still work in her favor. All she needed to do was treat his injury and when Max awoke he’d fall in love with her, and his best friend would be grateful towards her for saving his best friend’s life.

But before she could step out of the bushes the CMC spotted Max lying on the ground. They didn’t see Fluttershy in the bushes and assumed Max was alone. They thought that if they saved him they would receive their cutie marks in animal care just as Fluttershy received hers. They placed Max in a red cart and sped off to find Fluttershy to teach them how to heal an injured animal unaware that she had been right in the bushes all along. Fluttershy’s jaw hit the ground in shock, just when her plan was going well something had to happen to make it worse.

Just then Sam returned with two human females in tow; one wearing royal regalia suggesting she was royalty and the other wearing a lab coat suggesting she was a scientist. The trio stopped as Sam said “Max was here five minutes ago. Either he slinked off somewhere or someone took him”

Suddenly a unicorn stopped right beside the trio and spoke “I heard a scream, is everyone alright?”

The trio looked at the unicorn not knowing what to say. The unicorn had ginger hair and emerald green eyes. Finally after a silence lasting for more than a second Sam finally spoke “we are okay although my friend Max was shot by a dart here, I left to get help and when I came back he was gone”

As the unicorn began to speak Derpy ran towards him shouting “Tick Tock!”

And hugged him. Tick Tock spoke “hey Derpy, was it you that screamed?”

Derpy said “yes, but someone scared me”

Just than out of the bushes jumped Time Turner. As the trio spoke to each other Sam finally said “now that is cleared up, can you help me find Max?”

Sam never thought he’d ask a pony for help but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Tick Tock said “right, I was about to say that there are wagon tracks on the ground, maybe if we follow them we’ll find your friend and whoever took him”

After he said that he raced in the direction the tracks went. Sam, Derpy, Time Turner, the two females, and Fluttershy followed although Fluttershy was staying near places to hide just in case one of them turned around.

Meanwhile the CMC hit a bit of a roadblock; a pothole in the road caused the wagon to be stuck and the CMC were forced to leave but not before leaving a note:

To who finds this note

We’ve gone to get help. Be right back

Signed: the Cutie Mark Crusaders

Only seconds had to pass until Applejack found the wagon and the note. As she read it she thought “what are those three up to this time? Least they left a note this time ‘round”

Just then a groan of pain came from Max and Applejack looked at him in the wagon. He was starting to wake up and pain shot through his arm. It was then his eyes focused of Applejack and just like that pain was replaced with romance as he looked over her and saw things that only made his heartbeat race; her blond mane, emerald green eyes, blond coat, and her ‘triforce’ apple cutie mark. He stared longingly at her when she spoke “you okay? You’ve been staring at me for a while now”

Max tried to hide the blush forming on his face as he felt the desire to hide in a bush. Max stuttered for a little bit trying to figure out what to say next, just then Sam and the others appeared as Sam said “alright you have five minutes to explain why you have Max and there had better be a good reason”

Applejack turned around and said “my sister Applebloom and her friends found him on the ground and took him to get help. But the wagon got stuck in a pothole and they left to get help but not before leaving a note”

Author's Note:

ending on a cliffhanger. will Sam believe Applejack? or will a now love poisoned Max have to intervene? and I told you Chapter 2 would be the point in the series things get crazy. stay turned for Chapter 3.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment