• Published 1st Jun 2016
  • 520 Views, 14 Comments

When Worlds Collide - Ponylover136



What do you think would happen if not Rainbow Dash AND Pinkamena owned the rainbow factory? Well, they aren't alone. turns out a few other fan projects in the MLP fandom live here too. Just figure out when they will come in...and who is watching them

  • ...
7
 14
 520

The Risen

Rainbow Dash rubbed her head, moaning. Shortly after she heard a familiar, slightly distorted voice.

"Dashie!" The high pitched voice said, as a pink figure walked slowly from out of the shadows.

"Ugh...Pinkie?" Rainbow Dash said, noticing that her voice was slightly distorted as well.

"Do you feel, different?" Pinkie said, she said the word different in a somewhat more demonic tone.

"Yea...I like it. I LOVE it." Dash said, opening her eyes for the first time, they were pitch black.

"Well, want to go do what we do best?" Pinkie asked, but before Rainbow could answer, another voice cut her off.

"No...STAY!! Don't leave again..." As the voice got louder, Pinkie and Rainbow turned to face Fluttershy. Confused at first, Pinkie and Rainbow simply looked at each other, and smirked. They both looked back at Fluttershy.

"Who said we would leave you?" Rainbow smiled.

Pinkie giggled as she said, "Yea Flutters! We found you, now we can have fun together!" Fluttershy smiled, when all of the sudden they heard something.

"Rainbow, Pinkie!" the voice called.

"Heh, Rarity..." Rainbow smiled a sinister smile. "You two take the sides, then I'll corner her." The other two nodded as they got to work. Fluttershy started.

"Is that you I hear? You CAME for me!" Her distorted voice made it a bit creepy, but Rarity still answered.

"Fluttershy darling, is that you?" Rarity sounded confused. Fluttershy then came out of the shadows, slowly. Rarity stood frozen, looking at what had come of her friend. She was in the middle of a three way intersection, so she chose a direction and started to run.

"Come back, please! Come back!" Fluttershy called, as she nodded to Pinkie.

Pinkie giggled, "Come here! I want you." she made some sounds with her tongue and giggled some more. Rarity ran back towards Fluttershy to get to the last available path. "I see you...Bonjour! Hide and seek HIDE AND SEEK!!! Come out, you'll like what I have planned." Rarity stopped as she saw Rainbow in her only escape route, she was trapped. She hugged her living Pinkamena doll as she shuddered in place.

"Get over here!" Rainbow snapped, "You thought you'd get away didn't you! Heh, you won't get away this time, I found you once so I could find you again! Just remember, I CAN find you, I will KILL you!" Rainbow nodded to the other two as Rarity squealed.

"Is that you I hear?" Fluttershy said with a smile.

"Let me...TASTE you." Pinkie licked her lips after saying that.

"Yes...keep making those sounds." Rainbow said as the three mares walked towards Rarity, giving her no more room to breath. Rarity cried for help, but it was too late.

Comments ( 10 )

Please tell me this story was written as a joke.

Comment posted by Ponylover136 deleted Aug 28th, 2016
Comment posted by scarlet_night deleted Aug 28th, 2016
Comment posted by Ponylover136 deleted Aug 28th, 2016

7516958 Thanks for your input, like I've said to others this WAS my very first fanfic so I didn't have as good of an idea of what I was doing.

7517436 thanks, I highly appreciate the offer and will message my co-author on my other story about having you proof read my chapters. I actually am talking to him in a chat room at the time of writing this comment, so I will get back to you on that soon!

7517492 he likes the idea about having an outside eye proofread my chapters, so I'll PM you a link to my latest (unpublished) chapter with my password to view it, alright? (you might want to read the chapters before it though)

Will you make a sequel?

This story did have an interesting idea, but there was too much going on and not enough words to tell everything properly.

The LAMP gods accept this, LAMP is love, LAMP is life, the LAMPS will be watching you for now on, you are accepted.

Login or register to comment