• Published 10th May 2016
  • 441 Views, 7 Comments

Contact: Equestria - Scourge the yellow cat



How would Equestria fare with an alien that commands a powerful army?

  • ...
 7
 441

Chapter 2: Alien

?

"Sorry miss!" Apologized Scourge to a screaming yellow Pegasus, who was now backed up in a corner.

"P-P-Please don't hurt me..." Wimpered the now scared Pegasus to Scourge.

"I won't, just where am I?"

"I-I-In the Castle of Friendship in Ponyville, Equestria."

"On Earth?"

"What? No, this is planet Equis"

Wait... Thought Scourge before he was interrupted by a loud noise.

"YOU WILL REGRET HURTING FLUTTERSHY, ALIEN!"

*Bam!*

Just then, a group of armored horses (that looks a lot like Spartan armor) bursted in.

Ok... Thought Scourge, Bunch of angry Spartan horses that can talk want to kill me, let's put that Spetnaz trainin' to use...

=•=

Once, Princess Luna was just playing some Go-Fish with the Elements,

That was before Fluttershy screamed.

Now, she, Shining Armor, and 5 Royal Guards were about to fight the alien. Luna noted that the alien was a yellow two legged and armed cat wearing clothes. The Royal Guards ran into the room. Shining Armor charged at the alien, horn first. Surely the alien was dead. But the alien had a nasty suprise in store. The alien grabbed an black L-shaped object from a pocket on it's leg and swung it over Shining Armor's head with a clear crack!, just before Shining Armor fell.

"Shining Armor!" Yelled the Royal Guard as they then charged the alien, who had put the object back. They all got suprises. The first had his front left leg grabbed by the alien, who threw him over the alien's head into the wall behind it. The guard fell. The second had the same treatment. The third was now on the alien. The alien fell and kicked the guard into the hallway. Then the remaining guards charged.

The alien jumped into the air, spinning like a profesional figure skater would do to impress the audiance over the guard's heads, and landed behind the guards on its legs. Then the alien took the guards out. A shocked Luna then said,

"WHY DID YOU KILL THEM?!"

"DIE, VARMIN!" Yelled an angry orange blob that smashed into the alien (that had a shocked look on its face and before it could respond).

"Wha-?" Said the alien that was now pinned down under the unmistakble form of Applejack.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR KILLIN' SHINING ARMOR, AS WELL AS THOSE GUARDS." Yelled a furious Applejack (that was snarling, yelling, and VERY ticked off) right at the alien's face. The alien's ears went back as it's green-blue pupils shrank.

=•=

"Applejack, enough." Commanded the night black alicorn. 'Applejack' did so (while giving him the stink eye).

"Creature," Said the night black alicorn, "Why have you killed our guards?"

Scourge got up and looked around the room. He saw 'Applejack' talking to the cyan rainbow-maned Pegasus he saw earlier. They both looked at him with pure hatred. Scourge then looked at the white unicorn he had 'killed', as well as the others.

"They are alive, I-" Answered Scourge as he looked back at the alicorn. The cyan Pegasus hit him in the face. HARD. Scourge cried in pain as he felt millions of invisible needles peirced into his right cheek. Then he felt the liquid.

=•=

First, it almost rammed into me, Thought Rainbow Dash,Second, it made me look slow and dumb. Third, it killed those guards and Shining Armor. Then it had to hurt Fluttershy. Buck you. In a fit of rage, Rainbow Dash took off and punched the alien in the right cheek. BOOM! Rainbow Dash felt great until she felt her left hoof feeling...wet and sticky. She look down.

There was red liquid on it.

"Well...That was a nice thank you present." Mumbled the alien as it was covering it's right cheek.

"R-Rainbow dash?!" Choked out Shining Armor's voice.

"Shining Armor? I thought you died!" Rainbow Dash said as she turned around and saw him.

"Nah, he only knocked us-" Said a guard before he saw the alien. "Holy Celestia..."

Rainbow Dash turned to her friends and Princess Luna. All their pupils were small with faces of shock on them. Suddenly Rainbow Dash realized what the red liquid was, her rose red pupils shrank.

It was blood.

Suddenly, the alien asked if there were any bandages, cotton balls, and alcohol.

"We do, but not unless you pay for harming Fluttershy. WELCOME TO PAINVILLE, ALIEN!!!." Said a guard just before he jumped on the alien beating it up (as well as 25 others).

The alien cried out as it was being beaten up. Luna didn't like it, but it had to be done.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Yelled out a voice everypony knew.

It was the godess of the sun.

Instintly, all the guards jumped off of the alien and stood guard. At this point, all of the guards were covered in blood. So was the alien, who was crawling on the floor with an swollen eye, its yellow fur almost covered in crimson.

"This thing has harmed Fluttershy, we are teaching it a lesson." replied a guard, pointing at the alien. Suddenly, Fluttershy exploded her rage.

"No...It..DIDN'T!" yelled Fluttershy, making everypony flinch. "IT JUST ASKED ME WHERE IT WAS, NOW YOU HURT THE POOR THING!"

Everypony was caught completly off guard, Fluttershy never became THIS mad before, and now she is PROTECTING the alien. Fluttershy then trotted to the alien, helped it up on her back, then trotted out of the room.

"Come on, sweetie, let me nurse you back to health." Said Fluttershy sweetly to the alien as she trotted to her cottege.

"T-Thanks m-ma'am." Replied the alien, who was barely able to talk at this point.

Author's Note:

What will Scourge adapt to this new world? Stay tuned for more!!!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment