• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 749 Views, 2 Comments

Pokemon Rainbow Rocks - Ashwood42



The Dazzlings plan to steal the show but Sunset Shimmer and her friends but the Pokemon start to turn against everyone.

  • ...
6
 2
 749

Finally and What?

Sunset quickly went over to the other side of the stage. On the other side she found Derpy, Aria, and an unconscious Sonata who was propped up the side of the stage. Aria was trying to make Sonata drink some water and Derpy was checking on her breathing.

"Derpy!!" Sunset cried out in delight.

Derpy turned and beamed. "Sunset!" Sunset rushed over and hugged her. Derpy tried not to cry but found it rather difficult.

"I'm so sorry Sunset. I remember to trying to help me back in the cafeteria but I lashed out at you for no reason. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." The poor girl cried as Sunset just held her tight.

"It's not your fault Derpy." She smiled then she looked up to see Aria with a half scowl half confusion look.

"She is my stupid little sister. Nothing more." Aria said turning her face away from the two.

'COUGH! Cough!' [Raspy breathing]

All turned back to Sonata; she coughed and dragged in air in long raspy breaths. "Meloetta..." She gasped right before a fist planted her head into the ground.

"OWWIIIEEE!!!" She cried to tears as a goose egg bloomed from her head.

"Why did you destroy our MAGIC you dope!!" Aria shouted in rage. Sunset and Derpy both tried to restrain Aria from hurting the other siren.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Derpy shouted hooking Aria' left arm.

Sonata whimpered as tears streamed down her face. She turned to her "B-bb-because I-Iii..." She stuttered "Because I could take the lie anymore!!" She shouted out make everyone give her their full attention.

"I'm tired of feeding off other people's anger, their pain, and their hate. All of this is to make everyone adore us when they didn't even know who we really are Aria." She shifted to Sunset and Derpy "When we first met you and your group without even knowing who I was, treated m with kindness and acceptance. The more I saw how you interacted with your friends. The more I wanted the same." Sonata closed her eyes and a blue light formed around her.

"It was you." Sunset muttered "You use your aura to change the curse on Ash and me."

Sonata only nodded. She then turned to the growing psychic sphere now had been seen by all.

"Now I am going to do what's right and save my Meloetta." She said in a out of character tone. Everyone stared at her in confusing but then in horror as she bolted back to the stage.

"SONATA!! DON'T!!!" Cried Sunset. But Sonata kept running. "Sorry, Sunny but I'm done being a bad person." She run up the stairs and onto the stage. The purple sphere loomed just over the stage and Sonata stopped once she got to the top.

Taking in some deep breathes Sonata stared between Adagio holding the Rainbooms and their Pokemon to the sphere. Then she bolted with every ounce of strength she had left.

"I'm coming Meloetta!! I'm going to save you!!" she jumped.

The Rainbooms look in shock.

"Is she insane?!?!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"Don't Do It!!" Ash screamed out.

Adagio just looked surprised. Sonata hurled herself into the sphere and disappeared into the darkness.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHGGHGHGHGHHHH!!!!!!!!" Imagine the worst heart wrenching scream you can then times that by thousand.

No one move. No one dared breathe. The scream echoed all over the campus. All negative thoughts; all hatred that had formed against that blue siren girl died that moment. No one should be in that amount of pain.

Sonata' POV

This is the worst plan ever. As soon has I touched the purple ball it felt like diving into a pool of burning knifes. I screamed out in pain. Every inch of my body felt like it was burning in a intense fire. Each nerve felt as if they were being stabbed. But I had to find Meloetta and save her. I opened my eyes; it hurt so bad. All I could see was purple outline of the ball and a dark shadow in the center. I forced my way to it; inch by inch felt like miles. Finally I flowed in front of Meloetta. She stared at me with snaky eye without a hint of recognition.

"Meloetta its me; Sonata." I muttered.

Nothing.

"Meloetta" I reached out to touch her. A bolt of black lighting snapped into my hand. It felt like hell. I pulled back and cradled it into me. I wanted to cry but everything hurt and crying won't solve anything. I gritted my teeth with a new resolve.

"I will save you!!!" I reached out and hugged Meloetta to my chest. Dark Energy lashed out of her. "AUUUUGGHGHHGHAAAA!!!!!" My very soul felt like it was crushing underneath that power.

"Come on Meloetta. Fight it." I groaned fighting the urge to faint. Meloetta did nothing. But a spark, a faint but visible spark filled Meloetta eye. She began to shiver, she slowly closed her eyes, the shiver moved to a quiver, finally in a loud pain filled cry. "EEEEEEEEEEIEEIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Meloetta was fighting back. I couldn't help but smirk. "That's it. Fight It!!!" Someway some how we were fighting the darkness together.

POV ends.

Adagio gave a half glare at the purple sphere. "That dolt." She muttered to herself. As she looked on at the sphere our heroes felt the psychic binds on them began to weaken.

"What ever that girl is doing, it's working ARR!!" Applejack muttered struggling to get free.

"OOOOO, I hope she' okay in there." Rarity added.

The rest continued to tug at their restraints. Ash glared down at Adagio.

'She can sense my aura. But if I can distract her long enough...' He turned to see Sunset, Derpy and Aria watching the sphere in mixed dread and worry. 'They can get to Sonata.'

'Master I'm almost free.' Lucario growled struggling against the psychic bonds. Adagio rolled her eyes "Do you really thing I can sense what you are doing?"

Ash and Lucario blushed in embarrassment "Maybe..." Earning a giggle from the girls.

"I have the strongest Pokemon on earth what. Could you possibly do to stop me?" Adagio smirked giving Ash and company her complete attention. But she didn't notice that one of her Darkballs was sparking.

Sunset, Derpy, and Aria swiftly ran over to the purple sphere hoping that Sonata was still alive in there.

"I have an idea." Sunset whispered. She stretched out her hands and focused her aura to layer her arms. "My aura should protect my arms long enough for Sonata to grab hold of and we can pull her out of this." Derpy and Aria nodded. Rapping their arms around Sunset' core; she plunged her arms into the sphere.

Still inside Sonata and Meloetta struggled to combat the darkness. Dark energy arcing everywhere and tears streaming down their faces.

'I'm not strong enough.' She groaned "Someone please help us." She whispered.

"SONATA!!!"

The siren looked up and notice two orangey lights perishing the darkness.

"Take my hand!" Sunset cried from the other side. The pain arced though her arms but Sunset didn't dare pull back. Adagio turned back to see the three girls attempt to save Sonata.

"OH, on you don't." She spat dangerously pulling out Meloetta' Darkball. But it was what Ash needed.

"Everyone take my hand." He said reaching out his hand to the girls. using aura he moved Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash into range.

Back to the sphere Sunset tried to stay strong but her strength was starting to give.

"Come on Sonata. We are Friends; and I am not giving up on you. So don't you dare give up on me! "

A sudden burst of strength filled her entire being.Pony ears and elongated hair sprouted from her. 'Wait this is Equestrian Magic. But how do I...'

'You are an element of harmony Sunset.' Ash' voice filled her head. 'And the rest of us are here for you.'

Ash and the girls touched hands and again a powerful burst of magic took hold of them. Their own pony ears and pony tails formed up. Adagio graced back and forth between the two groups try to figure out which was more dangerous. Suddenly Sunset felt a hand take hold of her own.

Everyone cried out together "This ends now!!!!" Sonata and Meloetta toppled out on top of Sunset and co. while Twilight and friends fired the Magic of Friendship right at Adagio. Plus at the same time Meloetta' Darkball exploded. Adagio gazed up in horror as the beam of magic screamed towards her.

SILENCE.

Time stopped around the siren. Adagio felt a icy chill crawl up her spine. A disfigured hand touched her left arm. But the touch itself radiated hate, malice, and unlimited power within this creature that now touched her shoulder. But the voice booming inside Adagio's mind petrified her to her very soul. 'YOU MAYBE SOME USE TO ME SIREN.' It sounded condemning in her mind but she sensed the being behind her was smirking. 'YOUR AFRAID.' The creature moved closer to the girl' back and whispered in her mind 'GOOD.' With that the two disappeared.

The beam of magic harmless poured through the stage then into the earth. The girls and Ash fell back onto the stage with a 'Thud'.

"Ouchy!!" Pinkie Pie goaned.

"What happened to Adagio?" Applejack asked out loud.

"Did we 'gulp' incinerated her?" Rainbow Dash muttered hoping she was wrong.

"The Magic of Friendship isn't like that." Twilight explained "I only destroyers dark magic inside but leaves the person alone."

Ash wen rover to see the spot and knelt down with Lucario behind him. Using aura he looked for any kind of trace but nothing.

"Curious, very curious." He said to no one.

With Sunset groaned as the magic faded away leaving high and dry. Plus having Sonata and Meloetta laying on top of her didn't help either. "You okay Sonata?"

The siren groaned in pain "That for reals that hurt like hell." "Eeeeeiee..." Meloetta moaned agreement.

After cleaning up the stage and the grounds all but a few student went home for the night. Sonata sat down on the stage. She still felt bad about how she did. Then Sunset sat down to give her some company.

"Hey." Sunset smiled

"Hey..." Sonata muttered half heartedly.

Sunset knew what Sonata was going threw. "Give them time you'll be fine. Everyone will except the new you given time."

Sonata looked up at her with the biggest puppy dog eyes Sunset began to sweat nervously as well as blushing "Will you be my Big Sister Friend Forever now?"

Cuteness arrows stabbed through Sunset. "Well..I uh..umm..da" she fumbled with her wording. To make matters worse Derpy jumped Sunset from behind and hugged her.

"Sunset lets go to the ice cream shop." She said cutely. More cuteness arrow pierced through Sunset as her newest friend helped her in her arms. Sonata pouted childish.

"I was talking to her."

Derpy glanced over at the ex-siren "You can come too?"

Sonata gave a curious look then beamed "OK!"

"Hey what about me?" All turned back to see Aria standing rather awkwardly fidgeting on her feet. She blushed but tried to pull of her tough girl act.

"Not that I care or anything." She said looking away. "I'm just keeping an eye on my dimwitted baby sister."

Sonata got up and walked to her older sister. "Thanks Ari." Then she hugged Aria.
Aria fought back the urge to blush but hugged back hiding her blush.

"Dolt."

Later that night everyone gathered to see Ash and Twilight back to their world.

"So is this good bye again?" Pinkie Pie Asked for the 57th time.

"No Pinkie." Ash sighed "With Sunset's book we can talk to each other anytime. Plus with the portal opened all the time we can just visit when ever we want."

Twilight nodded then turned her attention to her flat stomach. "But I think we will be busy for the most part." She smiled brightly. Ash took her hand and squeezed lovingly.

"I know you two will be just find." Sunset said holding out her hand. Ash and Twilight hugged her tightly. "And you too will alright. Right?"

Sunset looked back at her eight friends "Yeah I'm going to to great."

Ash and Twilight smiled then turned back to the portal and walked on thru with Spike, Lucario, and Gardevoir right behind them.

Back on the Equestrian side; the rest of the mane six waited as Twilight and Ash came thru the mirror.

"Twilight! Ash!" They said excitedly. "How was it?" Applejack asked first. But before they could answer Pinkie Pie started to twitch violently. She then blasted off hitting every corner of the castle.

"Some happened that is SOOOOOOO World shattering. That it will change the very fabric of your lives." Pinkie Pie shouted out baking in wonder.

Twilight blushed madly along with Ash.

"Well you see..."

Adagio fell to her knees and tried to crawl way from her 'savior'. The room they were in was dark an only a single light showered down on her.

"What? What are you?" She managed to say turning to the stranger.

The shadowed figure loomed above her. Entering the light it was a larger light purple creature with long legs, a powerful tail, three fingers on each hand but at the end were ball like stubs. It's face was almost cat like.

'I AM THE MOST POWERFUL POKEMON IN THE WORLD. MEWTWO.' It stared down at the ex-siren.

"Mewtwo." She muttered.

'YES SIREN." Adagio tensed 'DON'T ACT SO SURPRISED. YOU ANNOUNCED IT TO THAT ENTIER SCHOOL.'

"What do you want with me?" She asked.

Mewtwo smirked 'YOU ARE FROM ANOTHER WORLD. I'M INTERESTED.'

He raised his hand and flicked it. Lights flooded the room; Adagio shielded her eyes.

'I HAVE A PLAN TO CHANGE THE WORLD FORVER BUT THIS OTHER WORLD MAY CAUSE SOME PROBLEMS SO I NEED TO KNOW WHOM I WOULD NEED TO FACE LATER. PLUS I MIGHT TAKE THAT WORLD AS WELL.'

Adagio gazed at the strange creature then smirk and stood up. "What is in it for me?"

'YOUR LIFE.' Mewtwo bluntly stated. Adagio flinched. 'BUT IF YOUPROVE USEFUL TO ME; I WILL LET YOU HAVE YOUR OLD WORLD IF YOU WANT."

Adagio smiled evilly "Where do I start Master." She bowed at that last part. Mewtwo smiled. 'YOU WILL AID MY ASSISTANT. SHE HAD BEEN AIDING FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS AND HER KNOWLEDGE OF POKEMON AND QUANTUM MECHANICS AND PHYSICS IS UNMATCHED. SHE WILL FIGURE OUT THE MYSTERIES OF YOUR WORLD.'

A door opened and a young women stepped out in a lab coat holding a clipboard and pen. Plus a purple dog followed close behind. Adagio gasped and step back in shock.

"Hello there." She spoke kindly "My name is Twilight Sparkle; so where do we begin."

Story Ends.

Author's Note:

Hehe This is a teaser for another special I want to do later but I need to think on what to on which story to work on next plus college is getting more time than my writing is.
But I have some news I will be going to Nightmare Night in Dallas Oct 21-23. If anyone is there Look for me. My pony name is Lord Ashwood. Hope you enjoyed this story till next time.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment