• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 749 Views, 2 Comments

Pokemon Rainbow Rocks - Ashwood42



The Dazzlings plan to steal the show but Sunset Shimmer and her friends but the Pokemon start to turn against everyone.

  • ...
6
 2
 749

Show time

One by one each band made their day bue on the stage. Some grand others slightly a bore. Octavia played a beautiful solo on her cello but sadly out played by the Rainbooms. Flash and is crew rock out BonBon and Lyra' piano duet and the Green Peace group. Surprisingly Derpy and her band hand preformed with interpreted music and out lasted many of the other bands but it was not enough to beat Trixie and her Magicians. Sunset wanted to go over to Derpy and comfort her but she still had that saw in her hand and with all the negative magical effects from Dazzlings it was better to keep her distance. But with each band lose the more hostile towards each other. Even in the Rainbooms tensions between them started to grow more noticeable. To make it worse Ash never stepped in as the voice of reason. He just let the bickering continue. Finally came down to the finals; The Dazzlings completely destroyed The Flash Track (I think that' what their called) and it was time for The Rainbooms to face of against The Magicians.

"For the LAST time Rarity we don't need any costumes. We love fine in what we are in." Applejack lashed out as Rarity put on a hippyish jacket on with metallic strips along the arms of the jacket.

"Maybe if it were a normal day but we are in a band and we should at lest match in some way. " Rarity retorted back.

"Can it you two!" Rainbow Dash snapped "We need to choice which Pokemon we are using in this fight. My Charizard is one of the most powerful in the school so he automatically gets to be in it."

Everyone glared at Rainbow who took no notice. Sunset frown at how divided everyone was she wanted to say something but it felt so awkward to tell them lack of friendship when she herself is relearning about it.

"Well if we are basing the match on power along my Septile can deliver." Applejack smiled pulling out her pokeball. But Pinkie Pie wiped out her pokeball and out popped Wabbafut.

"Wabbafut can use both Protect and Reflect so having a powerful defense is a way better then two powerhouses that will conflict with each other." Pinkie Pie smiled but Applejack glared at her yet said nothing.

"Ok then Gardevoir should join as well. She is a powerful psychic type plus she as a good form of defense." Rainbow finished up "But with my Charizard we won't need them."

The two bands took the stage as Celestia read off her next match.

"This is the last semifinals match before the finals. On my right is the 'Magicians' and on the left is the 'Rainbooms'." she explained

"This will be a three on three match. You will be judged on both your Pokemon's skill and power. As well as your own performance with you own music."

The two logos of the team were displayed with a yellow circle underneath. "This is your point meter. Who ever has the most points left at the end of the time given will be the winner. Your Time starts now!" Celestia concluded as three minutes appeared on the screen. Then she took her seat next to Luna and waited for the battle to begin.

Pokemon battle.

The Rainbooms called out their Pokemon "Come on out Charizard, Gardevoir, and Wabbafut!"

Trixie smiled coldly. "Alright then Lunatone, Espeon, and Regice! Spotlight!"

The Pokemon burst from their pokeball and glared at their opponents.

Sunset stood behind a curtain and pulled out her pokedex...

"REGICE the Iceberg Pokemon. REGICE’s body was made during an ice age. The deep-frozen body can’t be melted, even by fire. This POKéMON controls frigid air of minus 328 degrees F. Things will freeze solid just by going near this POKéMON. Its icy body is so cold, it will not melt even if it is immersed in magma."

"Be careful Rainbow. That Pokemon may be an ice type but it will stand up to Charizard's Fire." She called out but Rainbow didn't listen.

"Ok then let's go! Charizard Flamethrower!"

"Lunatone and Espeon use Psychicon that fire!" Trixie' friends Hannah and Barbara ordered.

The flamethrower stop mid flight and formed into a life size Charizard. This took a few point from The Rainbooms.

"Nice try. But you use that Charizard too much Rainbow Dash. It' becoming predicable." Trixie sneered with a mocking tone.

Rainbow gave a death glare towards Trixie but had no effect.

(Think of 'Awesome as I wanna be' being played by The Rainbooms and 'Tricks up my sleeves' for Trixie' band.)

While the battle was in play; Ash snuck away to preform is orders. Sunset notice this and ran after him hoping she could stop him. Ash climbed up a support to the lighting system for the stage. He reached out and took a spotlight and turned it to Fluttershy who tried to stay away. She leaped and hid behind Pinkie Pie and Applejack which ticked them off.

On the field Charizard growled at the two psychic Pokemon who continued to prevent any of its attacks from landing on Regice. Who had not moved since it came on stage.

"Gardevoir use magical leaf of Lunatone." Twilight chimed in. The attack hit its mark take a lot of point from the Magicians.

Sunset made it to the top of the lighting system too late to stop Ash' next play. He lowered a magnet down towards Rarity. Her metal reflectors took to the magnetic field. Rarity was now a puppet to be toyed with. He lead her into the others which ticked Applejack even more.

"Wabbafut use reflect!" Pinkie yelled out. Wabbafut did so and rejected a incoming Psybeam. By now both teams had lost half of their points and their was one minute left.

Back with Ash and Sunset; Ash gave one final pull and ripped Rarity' outfit to pieces then he took off again. Leaving her in a puddle of her own tears. Sunset chased after him. But she knew that the damage had been done. Ash smiled wickedly and the green aura glowed in his eyes. Sunset stood before him still wondering how to stop him.

"Ash you got to fight it." She pleaded. Ash raised his hand in a 'I surrender' motion but all the while grinning madly. Then a bit of green aura poured out of his hands and snaked it' way to Rainbow Dash. It snuck to it's victim and leached to Rainbow Dash. Her eyes flashed green for only a moment but returned to normal.

"Come on Charizard lets finish this with overheat!!" She played her guitar hard to her music. This started to empower her magic. As Charizard took off to make his move. Trixie nodded to her friends. "Time to end this match."

Espeon leap to Regice' feet and Lunatone above the head.

"Use Psybeam together!" They called out. The two Pokemon poured their attack at one another generating a powerful energy.

"Now Regice. Focus your Ice beam into the center of that energy!"

Regice did so and pulled the energy back like a bow and arrow ready to fire. Charizard opened its mouth and readied his most powerful move. But Tixie just laughed.

"It's over. Now SHINY ICE ARC!!!"

The Overhead blazed out towards Regice as the Psybeam fused Ice beam attack streamlined into it. The Psybeam took the blunt of the heat as the ice beam sailed clean threw into Charizard. The beam froze the large dragon in it's surprise and it fell back to the stage on top of Gardevoir and Wabbafut.

'DING'

The time ended and the points showed that the Magicians won by a good margin. Leaving the Rainbooms in defeat.

"This can't get any worse." Applejack groans in irritation. The two teams left the stage and waited for the principals to make their verdict. Ash and Sunset and returned from the lighting system. Ash seem disappointed while Sunset appeared to be more upset then you would be after a defeat.

Out in the crowd Adagio smirked to herself and went up to the principals before they took the stage. "Excuse me but I think you need to know something." She smiled holding her pendant. Sonata and Aria were up in the higher levels of the indoor stands watching in whole thing unfold. Sonata was deep in her thoughts looking over everything over the past three days and her life.

'Is this what I want?' She asked herself in her mind. The looks on everyone's face during their performance were empty. They seemed like love, admiration, and enjoyment but she knew the truth. They were nothing but the reactions of controlled minds. To Love them; whatever they do. Thinking back to her first encounter with the other students at the nurse' office. They enjoyed her company, her love of baby Pokemon, of her being... Her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Aria nudging her to look towards the stage.

Celestia and Luna took to the stage. "Now after review the match we find the winner is...

At the same moment the Rainbooms were arguing over who' fault this was for their loss.

"Rainbow Dash!!" Fluttershy yelled softly "Why we're you not letting Gardevoir or Wabbafut to help you?!"

"Because I had it under control. Those Pokemon didn't take out Lunatone and Espeon sooner I could have won easy."

"Again with that ego of yours!" Applejack snapped back "You hogged most of the stage with your own antics."

"As if." Rainbow brushed it off "Like you could beat me."

"Who said anything about beating you?!" Applejack yelled out. "We're saying that you want all of the attention."

"You are not blameless either Applejack." Rarity sniffed wiping off her mascara. "You shoved me and Fluttershy around when ever we came near you."

Applejack turned and got into Rarity' face. "You were dancing like a chicken be-en chased by a fox." She spat. "And then your outfit gets ruined and you fall to pieces. What do you say about that?" Rarity had no comeback.

"Fluttershy why were you scaried of a light?" Pinkie Pie asked "It's just a LIGHT!!"

"I don't like being the center of attention. Unlike some." Fluttershy glared at Rainbow Dash.

"HEY!!"

As the girls continue to argue Twilight looked over to Ash for help but he didn't even acknowledge her presence. Sunset notice this and felt worst off knowing what was really going on.

"Now after review the match we find the winner is..." Began Celestia "The Rainbooms!"

"WHAT?????" Shouted everyone including the Rainbooms.

"There was a glitch in the point counter and the Magicians lost more points than the Rainbooms." Luna explained

"That's not FAIR!!" Screamed Trixie running up to the stage. "We were better that those Rainbooms and everyone saw that fact."

"I am sorry Trixie but number don't lie." Luna replied.

Trixie stomped away with her fury for company. She walked passed the Rainbooms and gave them one hell of a death stare. "This isn't over."

As the band left the stage they were greeted with boos and angry shout outs.

"Cheaters!"

"Your not even that good!"

"Sunset Shimmer must have rigged it."

The Rainbooms made a hasty retreat from the gym and headed out to the concert hall stage outside.

Adagio watch as the band left with a angry mob rising behind them. "All according to plan."

Later that evening the band was setting up for the final showdown. Ash helped Pinkie Pie with her drums. Rarity was checking out her outfits to see which were better. Twilight was still struggling to finish up the spell and Gardevoir trying to help her relax. Fluttershy and Sunset gave some food to Pokemon. Lucario stayed close to his master hoping to figure out what had happened to Ash. Spike had stayed with Lurcario for most of the trip spying on the Dazzlings now happily chewing on a chew toy. Applejack and Rainbow were doing some last minute check up on their instruments.

"Do you think the Dazzlings rigged the results to fight us in the finals?" Applejack ask the group.

"Of course they did." Rainbow Dash replied tuning her guitar "They know we're better than the Magicians."

"We'll see about that." Came a voice.

They all turned to see Trixie and her crew smiling wickedly. Trixie had her hand on a lever and pulled. A large trap door opened up and all of the Rainbooms and their Pokemon fell in. They all groaned as the dust settled. Spike had escaped and ran off to stay out of sight.

"Everyone knows that match was rigged." Trixie said towering over them. "Now with you cheaters out of the way my band will take you place. Tata." And the door closed up.

"Seriously?!" Rarity scoffed "My clothes." Brushing the dust off. Everyone stood and looked around. Their were in the storage room under the stage.

"Forget about the dirt and let's find away out of here." Applejack rebuked. They returned their Pokemon to give them so more room to walk around in.

"Ow my head." Ash groaned Getting up from a pile of old costumes. Lucario in a flash used Focus Palm and slammed Ash into a crate knocking him out.

"Lucario?!!?!?" Twilight cried as Lucario pined Ash to the crate. "What are you doing?!"

'Ash is under some kind of spell. He is not him self.' He replied.

"But how the Dazzlings never had the chance to do so." Fluttershy said turning to Sunset. "Right Sunset?"

Everyone turned to Sunset as she stepped back only to hit the wall. Twilight stood up and walked over to Sunset.

"Are you not telling us something?" She asked very calmly. Sunset in full panic mood wanted nothing more than to disappear. She looked for an exit but Twilight grapes her jacket and pinned her up against the wall.

"What is wrong with ASH?!" Twilight screamed.

Outside the school and gathered together to watch the final round of the concert. The Dazzlings looked over at the ever growing crowd.

"After tonight we will be at full strength." Adagio smiled "And with the Rainbooms out of the way no one can stop us."

"Adagio..." Sonata chimed "Do we really have to do this?" Aria and Adagio turned to the ponytailed girl. "I mean those people out there; they aren't there to really see us. They're there because to control them. There is no love or any..AUGH!!!"

Adagio had her hand tightly around Sonata' throat. Slowly squeezing it tighter and tighter.

"Now you listen to me Sonata." Adagio whispered quietly "We are this close to being the most powerful creatures on this planet. And I will not have you getting cold feet now. We are going to take the rest of the energy we need and you will help get it for us. Do I make my self perfectly clear?"

Sonata struggled against Adagio grip to no avail. She felt her mind start to go blank from the lack of oxygen. She nodded. Adagio released Sonata as she feel to the floor gasping for air. Aria steppe back in shock as Adagio turned to her. "Make sure she' ready."

Back in the storage room Sunset was continued to be questioned by Twilight as the rest of the girls either were watching the two of arguing with each other.

"Tell me right now Sunset Shimmer!" Twilight ordered.

"Please don't make me." Sunset whispered.

"WHAT?!" Twilight' eyes seem to grow slowly green and purple mist seem ready to pour out of them. "Why won't you Tell ME? What is so important that you won't say anything."

"HIS LIFE!" Sunset cried out final letting her walls fall. Tears poured out of eyes as if her soul wept too. Twilight losing all anger in her eyes could only stare at the weeping girl before her. "What?"

"Adagio cornered us when we tried to spy on them. She can use aura like Ash. So she put a curse on both As and me. He had to divide the band against ourselves. And do what ever need to make you look bad on stage. But for me if I say a word, a jester, or in any way try and tell you what was going on. Ash.. Ash.." She was falling apart now "Ash would kill himself!"

Silence gripped everyone as Sunset balled out her soul. Twilight was in a suspended state but then pulled Sunset into a tight embrace. At first Sunset was taken back but felt more tears bubble up.

"You love him." Twilight muttered to her. Not as a question but as a simple statement.

Sunset could only nodded in response. Twilight could only smile. "Thank you. You endured so much for all of us and we didn't even notice."

The other girls looked at each other and knew that this whole competition had driven them apart but right now none of that mattered.

'I am sorry to break up this heart warming mood but is there any way to break the curse?' Lucario asked as he and Gardevoir made sure Ash could hurt himself.

"True love's first kiss the spell shall break."

Everyone turned to Sunset who blushed at the sudden response.

"What was that now?" Rainbow Dash asked

"Right after we were cursed a soft voice told me that it could help break the curse on both of us. And that is what it said." Sunset replied.

They all turned to Twilight who gave a small sigh. "It has to be Sunset because I have already kissed him."

'A little more than just kiss.' Snickered Gardevoir. Twilight blushed as did the rest of the girls. But Twilight pinched Sunset' cheek and gave a few tugs.

"This is the only time you get. And nothing too passionate got it?" Twilight warned. Sunset could only nodded in agreement.

Twilight let go and looked way. Sunset made her way to Ash and hovered for only and moment in a silent whisper "You will always be in my heart." And she slowly pressed her lips to his. There was a blue glow between them and a flash of green. As Sunset pulled away she could feel the evil aura leave the two of them. "And you will be in mine." Ash whispered back so only she could hear. He arose from the costumes and everyone grouped hugged. Ash then made his way to Twilight who still sat on the ground with a pout.

"Hey beautiful." He said kneeling in front of her. Twilight looked up at her husband. "Hey."

Ash pulled Twilight up and hugged her with as much love as he could. "I'm sorry."

Twilight smiled and hugged back. "Idiot."

"Now can we get out of here." Rainbow Dash said ruining the moment. Her reply came in a form of a boot to the face by Rarity.

"She is right though." Fluttershy added "We need to go now."

So everyone started to shift boxes and old props until suddenly a door open up reviling Spike.

"SPIKE!!" Everyone cheered.

"Hey what did I miss?" He asked.

How did you find us?" Pinkie Pie asked.

Just then Vinyl Scratch walked in smirking down at them. "What' up?" She asked not needing an answer.

"But how are you not under the Dazzlings control?" Twilight asked picking up Spike.

Vinyl pointed to her headphones. "Never take them off."

"But what do we do now the concert is already started by now and we don't have any of our stuff." Applejack throw out there.

Vinyl just smiled "I will take care of all of that. You just need a Song."

Rainbow Dash smiled as well "And I know some one who as already made one." They all turned to Fluttershy who squealed in delight.

"Add some of these costumes do match and we do need to get people's attention." Applejack jestered and Rarity beamed.

"Well the Lets Go." Ash shouted and the all rushed out.

Up on the stage The Dazzlings had finished off the Magicians and were performing a victory song. But another song got everyone attention. On the hillside Twilight and the others had taken Vinyl' portable stage and spare instruments and began playing Fluttershy' song. (This is only appropriate)

(Ash and Rainbow)
I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was.

(Applejack and Fluttershy)
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.

(Pinkie Pie and Rarity)
I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.

(Twilight and Sunset)
Each Pokémon to understand,
The power that's inside.

(Everyone)
Pokémon, gotta catch 'em all,
Its you and me.
I know it's my destiny,
Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend,
In a world we must defend.
Pokémon, gotta catch 'em all.

The crowd started to cheer and the Dazzlings control on them began to weaken.

A heart so true,
Our courage will pull us through.
You teach me and I'll teach you.
Pokémon, gotta catch 'em all,
Gotta catch 'em all!!

Yeah.

Adagio was furious to say the least. She and the other Dazzlings poured more into their magic and song. The two bands rocked out with everything they had. But the Dazzlings took more and more of the power and began to over power the Rainbooms. But even in the heat of battle Sonata could see how the crowd really cheered for the Rainbooms. She looked over at Adagio and Aria who were to consumed by their power hunger to notice. She was done being the bad guy. So she did what she could in one ripped the pendants off each one of their necklaces. The music stopped so suddenly the feedback was painful even to the Rainbooms.

Everyone could see Sonata holding all three of the pendents. In one fluid motion she threw them straight into the stage and in a painful cry "FORGIVE ME SISTERS!!"

They shattered into dust. The very essence of the Sirens destroyed. Aria fell on to her butt in total shell shock. Sonata slummed to her knees. Over a thousand years of magic flowing threw them was gone. Adagio could only stared at the remains of her pendent. Pure hatred consumed her.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" She screamed. She lunched and gripped Sonata' neck. "DIE!DIE! DIE!" She repeated. Sonata struggled hard to get free but was losing fast.

"Someone help her!!" cried out Derpy who was trying to get to the stage.

Then a little Pokemon appeared and pulled on Adagio' hair. This gave the distraction need. Adagio let go of Sonata and focused her attention the the Pokemon. Sonata gasped and choked on air refilling her lungs. "Meloetta." She muttered before passing out.

"Eat this you little insect." Adagio threw a Dark Ball and it slammed into the poor Pokemon. Meloetta was pulled into the ball and if fell to earth with a thud. It didn't have a chance. Adagio picked it up as the crowd approached the stage. She could fell the power within the pokeball in her hand.

"Hmmm." Then a wicked laugh echoed the hall. "Come on out my slave."

Back with the Rainbooms Ash, Gardevoir, Lucario, and Sunset were using healing on the other from the feedback and the magical drain. Sunset put her hand on Twilight and allowed her aura to heal she was meet with a Powerful response.

"Sweet Celestia!!" she cried out meeting Twilight dead in the eye. "You're Pregnant!"

(If anyone gets the reference I made in this chapter you get a cookie.)

Adagio tossed the Dark ball and out came Moleatta floating as if in a status of suspended animation. At first nothing happened; several students pulled out their pokeballs to fight whatever Adagio had on hand. Derpy snuck around the stage while everyone was focusing on the Pokemon. She peeked over the edge to see Sonata still unconscious laying on the stage.

"Now Moloetta!!" Cried out Adagio "Remove these fools from my sight."

Moloetta' snapped open but instead of gentle blue eyes they become gray slits; empty and heartless. With a slash of her hand a powerful Psychic attack whipped threw the crowd sending some into the air while others were shoved into one another.

"Now use Dark Pulse!" The powerful rings of dark energy ripped through the ground making the crowd dive for cover.

Back with the heroes they were more preoccupied with some earth shattering news.

"I'm WHAT?!" Twilight screamed out. Sunset equally surprise moved over for Ash to confirm it. The other girls waited with a mix of awe and wonder. Gardevoir, Lucario, and Spike know when they get home all of Equestria is going to flip. Ash tenderly laid his hands upon Twilight' stomach and sent a gentle pulse of his aura into her. Both Ash and Twilight felt it this time around. A small aura pulsed back through Twilight and into Ash.

"It's our baby Twil." Ash muttered to her. The joy on his face could not be described. Twilight laid her hand upon her husbands, her smile was so bright would put the stars in the sky to shame.

"Sorry to end this moment but we have a OP Pokemon and a power hungry maniac to stop!!" Rainbow Dash said mustering to the chaos back on stage.

The others glared at Rainbow for ruining the moment. Back on the Stage Derpy climbed onto the stage and knelt beside Sonata and picked her up carrying Sonata with her arm over her shoulder and slowly tried to move her off stage. Then Sonata felt lighter and easier to move. Derpy turned in surprise to see Aria helping her.

"Why are you..?" Derpy started but Aria gave her a cold stare.

"Sonata is the clumsiest girl in the world but she is still love my little sister." Aria simply stated. Derpy smiled and chuckled softly. "Don't tell her I said that cause I will deny it. Okay!?" Aria said slightly blushing while turning away from Derpy. All three of them hide behind the stage as Adagio laughed menacingly.

"Fools!! I have the most powerful Pokemon in the world. And there is nothing you can do to stop me! HEHEHEHAHAHAH!!!!!"

Serval Pokemon laid bruised and battered all across the field. Many of the students tried to stand and fight Dark Meloetta but non were strong enough. As for Principle Celestia and VP Luna were knocked unconscious after the first attack. Ash and the girls laid down their instruments and took out their Pokemon.

"Gardevoir! You Are Needed!"

"Lurcario! Lend Me Your Aura!"

"Charizard! Time to Rock!"

"Mime Jr.! Wabbafut! It's Party Time!"

"Septile! Let's GO!"

"Bueray and Meowth! I need your help."

"Gleasion! Come On Out Darling!!"

"Lend Me Your Strength! Shinx!"

Each Pokemon stood ready with a determined game faces. The team broke up into groups; Ash, Sunset, and Rainbow charged towards Adagio, Fluttershy and Twilight went to help any of the other students and get them away from the battlefield, and finally Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie were to be a defensive line to make sure no stray attacks hurt anyone but also as a reinforcement to the others if need be.

"Adagio!!!" Ash shouted getting the former Siren' attention "Give it up! You can't control anyone anymore. Just give up this madness."

"NEVER!!!! Meloetta attack with Hyper Beam!" Meloetta put its hands together and unleashed a power beam of energy. Ash and Lucario dove to the side, Sunset and Shinx mirrored to the other, and Rainbow Dash jumped onto Charizard' back ant took to the air. Adagio smirked and pulled out two more dark balls.

"Ariados! Vespiquen!" She called out as she knew she needed all of her players to be on the board for this battle. "Ariados take care of that kitten." Mustering to Shinx who growled angrily. "And Vespiquen put that dragon I its place AGAIN." Rainbow glared at the queen bee Pokemon. "I will take that prince down myself." She smirked stepping forward towards Ash.

Ash stood tall as his adversary stepped off the stage facing him down. Meloetta floated just in front of Adagio still looking dangerously blank.

"Let's go Lucario."

"Yes Master."

Rainbow and Charizard flew high over head trying to get a clean shot in on Vespiquen but the Pokemon kept them at by with its Night Shade attack.

"Come on buddy. They need us." Rainbow Dash muttered to her Pokemon. Charizard gave a loud roar and dived back to earth. "Use Flamethrower again!!"

Sunset wasn't doing good but held her ground. Ariados did one hell of a number on Shinx. The poor electric cub panted but still standing regardless to his pain from the giant spider.

"OK Shinx use Thundershock!!" She called out.

Shinx growled and unleashed a wave of electricity. Ariados countered by firing a poison sting attack. The two moves collided in a massive explosion. But from the smoke a string shot overshot Shinx but hitting Sunset trapping her in a cocoon of silk. "Shinx!! Nix! Shinx!" Cried out the horrified Pokemon. Rushing over it tried to tear off the silk with its claws and teeth. 'Shiver' Shinx turn to see Ariados towering over the two clicking and hissing in crewed delight. Shinx glared at the spider to shoutout in a loud cry "SHINX!! Shin Shinx nix!" (BACK OFF!! You won't hurt my friend!"
A white light suddenly consumed him.

Rainbow Dash and Charizard flew in to take out Vepiquen "Flamethrower one more time!"

The beast opened his jaw and blasting fire screamed out. But it felt hotter than normal. Rainbow hid her face from the heat as it poured down on their opponent. Vespiquen fired another Night Shade to counter but it was overpowered and the flame consumed the bee Pokemon. Charizard land back down with awe, Rainbow was in shock as well. Vespiquen was bunt to a crisp. They turned to each with stars in their eyes. "YOU LEARND OVERHEAT!!!" Dash beamed up at her starter. "That was AWESOME BUDDY!!" Charizard nodded and snickered along with his trainer.

As the white light faded Ariados stood face to face with a large and very angry Luxio. The spider whimpered to itself as Luxio bite down hard on one of its legs.

'Lux ii Luxio' (This is last time you jerkface!)

Luxio lift the spider up and spun around and around. 'Lux us Luxio lux...' (And One more thing...) He threw the Pokemon high into the air. Blue electricity coursed through his body as the power built inside. "LUUUXIIOOOO!!" (THIS iS For MAKING MY TRAINER CRY!!!) A powerful Thunderbolt arced up and unleashed a new world of pain to Ariados. The spider fell down to earth in a crumbled mess defeated. Luxio smirked and went back to his trainer. With shaper claws he easily cut away the string shot. Sunset broke out and looked to the new create before her. "Shinx?" She asked in wonder. The big black Pokemon smiled and licked her face repeatedly. "Luxio! Luxio!" (Look! I evolved!)

"OH your so big now Luxio. I'm so proud of you." Sunset smiled and petted his new mane. She looked up and saw a hand motioning her to come behind the stage.

Back with Ash and Lucario both were panting from the relentless attacks from Meloetta and Adagio. But they stood tall ready for their next move. Adagio stood there smiling all the while. She saw very move and every trick our heroes could throw at her. 'Time to finish this.'

"Meloetta get in close to finish them off." She ordered.

Meloetta flew straight at at the reading another Shadow Ball. Ash and Lucario in the last moment left from each other but then straight at each other towards Meloetta.

"HEALING BELL!" The both cried out as white aura spheres were formed.

"NOO!" Cried Adagio.

The two aura' involved the small Pokemon. The light faded away and Meloetta footed barely a foot off the ground slumped over. But she snapped opened her eyes and they were still slits. Ash and Lucario stepped back in shock. That move as never failed before.

"Did you really think that would work?" Adagio smirked "Meloetta!!! Capture them ALL!!"

Everyone was bound up in a powerful psychic restrains. Rarity, Pinkie PIe, Applejack, Ash, Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash were bound and focused to hover above Adagio who laughed like a maniac.

"This is it Heros. HAHAHAHA!!" She evil smirked just seemed to getting move evil. "Meloetta form The Room."

Meloetta only nodded and began to form a aura sphere but instead of blue it was violet and black and getting bigger by the minute. Meloetta remained in the center as the ball of psychic energy grew. Rainbow Dash saw this and gasped in horror.

"We need to get out of here!!" She screamed out "That is a psychic torture room. It will destroy minds and every bit of you sanity in mer minutes."

"And how on earth do you know that?" Rarity questioned.

"I do pay attention in history class. Only when that get to the cool and awesome stuff like torture chamber and huge competitions in medieval times."

Everyone sweat dropped at the 'very Rainbow Dash' answer even Adagio sweat dropped a little.

"Well you're not wrong." she smiled wickedly. "As soon as the room is big enough all of you can experience it first hand and I must saw I can't wait to see what mindless shells you will be."

Adagio laughed again but stopped as she heard some footsteps. She turned and could only watch as Sonata sprinted up the side of the stage and leaped off into the sphere.

"I'm coming Meloetta!! I'm going to save you!!"


Ch end.