• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 749 Views, 2 Comments

Pokemon Rainbow Rocks - Ashwood42



The Dazzlings plan to steal the show but Sunset Shimmer and her friends but the Pokemon start to turn against everyone.

  • ...
6
 2
 749

Cornered and Broken


(Cue standard morning music.)

Early the next morning everyone was still sleeping soundly. Rainbow Dash had spiraled and was hitting Applejack in the face snoring like a horse. Sunset slept under a small desk and cooed in her sleep with a permanent smile on her lips. Rarity mumbled something about fashion but soundly asleep. Fluttershy was meowing quietly near the bed Rarity had taken. As for Ash and Twilight; Twilight was snuggled up upon Ash On the other side of the bed. His steady breathing lifted and lowered Twilight's head. Ash had one arm loosely around Twilight' waist. His other hand had intertwined with Twilight'. For Pinkie pie, she was already up preparing breakfast for everyone. Banana Chocolate chip pancakes. The smell of food slowly filled the house as more and more pancakes were made. Each of the girls quickly got on to the smell.

"Mm Chocolate.." They all sang out in pleasure in their sleep. Back in the kitchen Pinkie was preparing the table.

"Now Wabbafut, go wake up everyone so we can eat." Pinkie Pie told her Wabbafut.

"Wabbafut" the Pokemon nodded and left the kitchen. Climbing up the stairs and quietly opened the and walked silently in.

"WABBAFUT!!!!" he shouted out happily.

But it didn't go well for everyone else. Rarity screamed and fell on top of Fluttershy knocking the wind out of her. Sunset Shimmer bolted up hitting her head hard On the desk. Some of the books on top shelf of the desk shook then fell on top of Applejack. In her sudden awakening kneed Rainbow Dash in her side leaving a nasty bruise. Then Pinkie's desk party cannon fired hitting a pitcher of water on the bed side table which fell on Ash and Twilight soaking them threw and leaving a goose egg on Ash' forehead.

Just then Pinkie Pie ran into see what was the matter but found everyone groaning.

"Rough night." She laughed sheepishly.

Later down in the kitchen to eat but it wasn't joyful as Pinkie Pie wanted it to be. Rarity kept saying sorry to Fluttershy who quietly try to reassure her but coughed every so often. Both Ash and Sunset had bags of frozen peas over their bumps on their head's. Rainbow kept looking at her bruise mark both impressed but also mad at Applejack for kneeing her. Applejack just muttered about something to do with cheating in a video game or something like that. Finally Twilight had to change into a fluffy pink robe so her clothes can be thrown into the dryer, and wore a towel to dry her wet hair. Everyone ate but rather groaned about their sores.

"So what is the plan for today?" Applejack stated first.

"Well today is a half day at school, so we plan to practice with our Pokemon to make any changes to the performance." Rainbow Dash replied "Not that we need to I am already super awesome and so are my Pokemon." Applejack rolled her eyes.

"Afterwards we plan to go to Applejack' house to practice our music and help Twilight with her spell." Rarity added.

"Um Rainbow, I have been working on a song and um..." Fluttershy muttered quietly "Maybe we can..."

"We are not changing the songs Fluttershy the music is already fine." Rainbow replied a little harshly.

"Oh, ok." she slumped in her seat.

Ash cloud feel the tension slowly grow and decided to move the topic along. "Anyway, we have a game plan. I want to know a little more about these Sirens." He said.

The girls nodded and the meeting was over. Later that day everyone made it to CHS but the negativity between everyone was a little frightening. Every where you looked people either glaring or shouting hateful slander at one other.

"Let's get this over with." Applejack muttered to everyone and the separated to their classes. The day dragged for what seemed like an eternity but finally the classes ended. Twilight and the others left to the stadium to practice their Pokemon moves for their act. Ash and Sunset Shimmer departed to track down the Dazzlings. It wasn't hard to find them. In the same hallway Sunset and Dawn cornered Twilight before; collecting the negative energy from some passing students.

"That's them Ash." Sunset whispered. Ash nodded and they continued to spy on the sirens.

"Man, it feels good to be full again." Aria purred darkly.

"Yep!! My Tummy is Happy!" Smiled Sonata cutely.

Ash blushed anime style and cursed to himself 'Damn it. She too adorable to be hated. I can feel her bubblely aura even from here and I detect very little evil in her. She must be under the other two' influence to be doing this to people.'

"True but let us not forget that the Equestrian Magic is the main goal here." Adagio smiled wickedly.

"They know about our magic." Sunset muttered worriedly looking up at Ash.

"Yes but not who has it." Ash tried to reassure her.

"Don't count on it."

They looked to see Adagio, Aria, and Sonata looking back at them. Sunset tossed a Pokeball "Shinx use static to paralyze them!"

Adagio pulled out a Darkball "Ariados use string shot on them all."

Before Shinx had charged p his attack Ariados had already fired its string shot trapping Both Ash and Sunset plus Shinx. Falling on their butts all they could do was to stare back at their capturers.

"This your boyfriend Sunset?" Aria smirked looking over Ash "He's very handsome." She licked her lips slightly.

Sunset blushed and so did Ash but not as badly.

"No he is not." She replied.

Adagio step closer to them still smiling at them. "Trying to spy on us, I have to say your not very good at it."

Ash didn't reply but formed a small aura blade from his hand to cut the string. Sunset caught a quick glint of the aura and mirrored his action with her own aura.

"So what do we do with them?" Sonata asked hoping this could end without anyone getting hurt.

Aria and Adagio glared at the poor girl who quickly went quiet and felt very small stared at her feet. While their backs turned Ash took this moment to cut the last of the string. With a flick of the blade the bonds fell away and Ash rose to his feet. He focused his aura to his hands to create a bond to hold the Dazzlings magic back but before he could, Adagio' hand was already on his chest. She smiled in a 'Really' look.

"Nice try." And green light glowed from her hand and into Ash' chest. Ash' eye grew wide with horror "Aura" he muttered out in shock. Then his hold body tensed and became still. Sunset stunned speechless lost her concentration and her own aura blade faded.

"An aura user..." Adagio smirked as she looked back at Sunset then back at Ash. The gears of her mind clattered together gather what she had heard from the other students in the school. 'Equestrian Magic, an Aura User, Sunset hangs out with the Rainbooms, Two from another world...'

"Mmmmm..." the she laughed wickedly "Too easy."

Adagio cupped Ash' face closing the gape between them and sealed her lips around his. Everyone' eyes bulged at the two; Sunset struggled to get free wanted to scream at Adagio but she could find her voice, Sonata looked away to embarrassed to watch, only Aria seemed to be enjoying herself as a small tickle of blood trailed from her nose.

Adagio went even further and began to french kiss the poor boy. Running her fingers threw his hair and across his shoulders. Ash' body began to respond slowly closed his eyes ad rapping his arms around his capturer. Their lips moved passionately against each other as another green light glowed around them. Finally Adagio broke the kiss and gazed at the man in her arms. He eye opened slowly; a bit of green still lingered in his eyes. Sunset eyes burned with tears. Sonata looked rather shakend
while Aria wiped the blood from her nosebleed.
"What a lucky girl your Twilight must be." She whispered running her hand over his face. Ash didn't respond. Adagio backed away leaving Ash still stand as if nothing had happened. She knelt in front of Sunset and chuckled darkly. "How does it feel seeing the man you love in the arms of another woman?"

Sunset glared hard at Adagio while tears flowed down her face. "What have done to him?" She trembled in rage.

"It's called the Lust of the Temptress; a woman only dark aura technique. It allows the user to have total control of any man. It binds their aura and their will, plus it shares the memories of the victims to their captors." She stood up and pulled Sunset up with her pinning her to the lockers. "It's completely undetectable to any aura user so his Lucario won't know a thing."

Sunset wanted nothing more than to have her hands around this heartless wrench.

"Now to make sure you don't mess up my plans." Adagio placed her hand around Sunset's throat. Then motioned Ash to her, he walked over and Adagio lad her other hand on him. The same green aura glowed brightly

"If you breathe a word to anyone about what has happened here. Whether your voice, your hands by any means of any communication." The whole of Sunset' body glowed green. "Then you Ashton Ketchum," she turned her attention to Ash. "You will slit your own throat."

Sunset' eyes widened with horror, Sonata looked totally mortified, even Aria was taken back by the sudden declaration from Adagio.

"How do you have aura?" Sunset muttered mostly to herself.

"You didn't think I learned a thing or two being stuck in this world for the last thousand years." She looked at the now broken girl in front of her. "If it's any consolation he won't remember any of this."

She turned her attention back to Ash. "Do everything in you power to make make the Rainbooms look bad. Drive a wedge between their friendships and when it's all over and done... Look for me and become mine. When I let you go, sleep for five minutes then awake and remember nothing."

She let go of both Ash and Sunset. Ash slumped to the floor out cold and Sunset crumbled to the floor. Adagio ordered new string shot from Ariados for Ash as to not look suspicious then turned and walked away.

"You won't get away with this." Sunset glared so intently at Adagio, Death itself would flinch. But Adagio smiled cheekily "Why, because you didn't?" And with that she turned with Aria and Sonata trailing behind.

Sunset just sat there. She lifted her hand to her mouth and more tears spilled from her eyes. If she tried to tell anyone about what had happened; Ash dies. She cried into her knees. 'Please' she said in a silent prayer. 'I would ask for nothing else but please help me. Please.'

'Okay' came a distant voice.

Sunset looked up but say now one. 'I can not change the aura spell on him.' The voice sounded familiar to Sunset but could place it. Then a soft sound of singing slowly came as well 'But I can add to the spell and you can break it... A soft blue mist surrounded the two a the voice began again...

Though you can not speak..

A ray of hope you can seek..

For evil may try to win the day..

Good will win as the fairytale say..

For there is no great power than this..

Look for it and you will find my Miss..

A heart of courage for it will take..

For true love' first kiss the spell shall break.

The voice went quiet and left a confused Sunset. "What?" She muttered out loud 'That sounds like a made up spell by a five year old.' she scolded herself 'It must have been mine mind trying to convince otherwise.'

Ash groaned alerting Sunset and went to help him up. Around the corner a head of light blue hair and a small head of green hair slowly walked away.

"This is not what I wanted." She sighed in sorrow. Only Meloetta as her only comfort. Ash groaned loudly; his mind felt like scrabble eggs. He opened his eyes and struggled against the string shot. 'Didn't I cut these?' He wondered to himself. He rolled over and saw Sunset cutting her bonds with a small orange aura blade.

"Sunset you alright?" He asked as he formed his own aura blade.

Sunset finally cut threw her bonds and went to her knees and helped cut Ash out. "Yeah.." She lied. Everything that happened in the last 10 minutes had taken a toll on her; she shook slightly as she cut the string shot. After the last bond was cut away Ash stood up, stumbled a little but regain his footing.

"I can't remember anything. Can you?" He asked frowning at the lack of memory.

Sunset held her breathe fast. She stared back at Ash who gazed down at the floor with a confused look. She slowly opened her mouth "Well Adagio..." She clasped her mouth shut in fear. Ash trend to look at her but she saw the same green magic fill his eye ever present as if to lay there forever just to watch ones torment.

"Nothing." She lowered her head in shame.

Ash oblivious to the magic within smiled and place his hands on her shoulders.

"It's Okay. She must have just wiped our memory." He said trying to comfort her "No harm done. We need to try another way to beat them." But all she could feel in her heart was the pain of his words. How much he want to help her but the knowledge she knew to be true only made it harder.

The green magic took if first move. Ash removed his hands from her and gave a slight glare.

"Well we don't have time for moping about. We still have to beat the Dazzlings. Let's go find the others." He said rather harsh. He brushed passed her and walked out to the field.

Sunset stood there heart breaking with every passing moment.

"Et tu, Ashton." As tears dripped to the floor.

Outside on the track and field; the girls had finish their routine with their Pokemon. Pinkie Pie' Wabbafut in the middle of Rarity' Gleasion and Fluttershy' Bueray. Applejack's Septile stood gangster style along with Rainbow Dash' Charizard. Finally Gardevoir floated on top beaming down at everyone there.

"Good work everyone." Rainbow Dash clapped "We can work on the combinations at Applejack's."

"Since our equipment and musical instruments are there, we can work on Twilight's music spell." Added on Applejack.

Twilight who was sitting of to the side scribbling down more ideas for the spell looked up and sheepishly laughed.

"Hello there everyone."

They all turned to see Ash and Sunset walking out of the school.

"Ash!" Twilight leaped up to her feet and hugged him. Ash smiled and returned it. Sunset slightly cringe when this happened; the memories of what had happened earlier were still fresh on her mind.

Lucario who came by from his sweep of the area, jumped down and walked up to Ash.

'Master. There appears to be no sign of the Dazzlings.' he reported.

Ash only nodded has he ran his fingers through his wife's hair.

Lucario gave his old friend an odd look. Ash always hated being called Master and told him to stop ever time. He looked over at Sunset and felt her discomfort and her pain. A pain of a broken heart. Lucario wanted to asked her about her wellbeing he felt her wall around self soar into place sealing her mind off from him as soon as she saw him walking over to her. Now he knew something was wrong but kept it to himself.

They all made their way to Applejack' and began their performance In her garage. It sucked to say the least. They were out of sink that the cats in the neighborhood hissed and ran off. Ash and Sunset covered their ears towards the end. Gardevoir smiled in a small smile. She used her physic powers to block out the noise from her and Lucario' ears.

"That could have been worse." Ash muttered rubbing his ear.

Behind him a window crack in some places. Now the other girls were ticked off by their performance. Twilight slightly panic stricken went back to her notes of the spell.

"Fluttershy your beat is way off." Rainbow Dash scowled.

Fluttershy just gave a small glare back. "And you Applejack, your two measures behind me." Rainbow continued.

"Well If you didn't keep showing off and played so fast that wouldn't happen." Applejack retorted back.

Rarity finding this the best time to ask about her costume designs for the performance. But Applejack just shot her down saying that their costumes were not important.

"We don't need costumes Rarity." Applejack shouted but Rarity ignored her.
Over all a very bad day.

As night fell everyone was in a bad mood. No one felt like nothing was accomplished. Sunset Shimmer returned to her place and had Twilight and Ash to stay with her. But she laid awake in her bed. Hoping that tomorrow would be better.

The following morning wasn't a good one. Everyone in school had gathered together in the gym to start the Pokemon Concert but, stick to their own groups and glared at one another. Both principal Celestia and vice principal Luna set up a table to judge the competition. They took to the stage "Good Morning everyone." Celestia began "Now there are 16 bands competing today; The first two rounds will be mainly focused on the bands in terms of performance. Each bands Pokemon will preform along side with their own style. For the final four groups they will battle each other with their Pokemon. But remember that you will be judged on your performance as well as your Pokemon's strength and display of power and skill."

Luna looked over the list. "Now we will begin with our first performers 'Snip and Snails'."

("It was so bad I can't even think abut it with ouuuuuu....'Brain Dead'." Gardevoir uses restore on Luffystwin. "So I'm not going to write it out. If you do like it YOUTUBE it.)

Their act was some sort of rap but it didn't make much sense. Either the audience was trying to figure out what they were saying or trying not to laugh or chuckled to themselves. The only two how enjoyed it was Sonata and Pinkie Pie who silently jammed out to it.

They finished with a smug look. They prepared to mic drop just as Luna said 'to not to.' But they did. The feedback was loud and everyone covered their ears.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY??!?!!" Screamed a outraged Luna now towering over fearful duo. 'Anime lighting' "FOR THAT YOU HAVE JUST LOSE YOUR CHANCE TO CONTINUE IN THIS CONCERT!"

And with that Snip and Snails bolted out of that gym as if their own worst Nightmares had just manifested in the VP. Celestia rubbed her head in irritation. She took up her clip board and continued.

"Now we will have the Dazzlings preform next."

Adagio smircked and went back stage followed by Aria and Sonata.

"Now remember we just need to use some of our power." Adagio instructed "We will use all of it to take complete control of their minds in the finale. Then we will powerful enough to control anyone at anytime."

She turned to Sonata who flinched. "Since you don't have any powerful Pokemon you can use my Zubat."

Sonata took the Pokeball and just nodded. Aria couldn't care less. The curtain opened reviling The Dazzlings with their Pokemon; Zubat, Mismagius, and Vespiquen.

Vespiquen used dark pulse to cover the gym with dark shadows. Mismagius used psychic to manipulate the the dark pulse to dance in the shadows. Finally Zubat Swift to cover the gym in small stars to reflect the light.
Song.

[Dazzlings]
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
You didn't know that you fell
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

[Adagio Dazzle]
Now that you're under our spell
Blindsided by the beat
Clapping your hands, stomping your feet
You didn't know that you fell

[Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze]
Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh

[Adagio Dazzle]
Now you've fallen under our spell

[Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze]
Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

[The Dazzlings]
We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky

We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

You didn't know that you fell

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Now that you're under our spell

[Adagio Dazzle]
Listen to the sound of my voice

[Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze]
Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

[Adagio Dazzle]
Soon you'll find you don't have a choice

[Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze]
Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

[Adagio Dazzle]
Captured in the web of my song

[Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze]
Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

[Adagio Dazzle]
Soon you'll all be singing along

[Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze]
Oh, whoa, oh

[The Dazzlings]
We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky

We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

You didn't know that you fell

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Now that you're under our spell

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

You didn't know that you fell

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Now that you're under our

[Adagio Dazzle]
Spell.
[maniacal laughter]