• ...
5
 6
 1,474

Chapter 6

Discord sat on his throne, laughing as he looked outside the windows. It was pure chaos out there, and Discord was loving it.

In a corner, a small fire burnt for a moment. Then there was just a pile of ashes where a bird had once stood. Then the ashes formed into a phoenix.

Philomena crouched low to the ground and went to the window that she had broken. Then, she quickly flew out and towards the library. The Elements of Harmony would need her help, so she had to hurry.

When Philomena was just about to fly over a forest, she spotted something. Near the edge of the forest was a tent. Campers? At this time? She flew down for a better look.

Then Philomena saw the Elements of Harmony. They were asleep in a navy blue tent, shivering. A pile of logs stood in the front, covered with ashes, but had no fire. A chilly breeze blew, and made things colder.

Philomena needed to help them, so she lit a roaring fire on the logs and saw that the ponies shivering had stopped. Philomena flew onto a tree branch, and tucked her head into one of her wings. When they woke up, she would too.

-------------------------------

Twilight woke up, and saw that it was still nighttime. How long was Discord going to make them suffer?

Anyhow, she had to wake up the girls and get ready to keep moving. They couldn't stay here forever. She walked to the fireplace and watched the fire.

A fire?! But Twilight hadn't lit the fire at all. The last time she had, it was when they landed. She scanned the trees, and saw a phoenix sitting on a branch.

"Philomena!" exclaimed Twilight. Philomena flew onto Twilight's back, and pecked her affectionately.

Everypony began to wake up, and when they saw Philomena, they were so excited, they looked like they were going to explode.

"Oh, hi, Philomena," said Fluttershy calmly. Philomena landed on her back, and pointed her wing at the castle.

"I guess that means she'll help us," said Rainbow Dash. She stretched her wings. "I wanna beat that Discord to a pulp!"

"We're just gonna put him back into his stone prison," said Twilight. She gathered the things they needed, and after a quick breakfast, they untied the hot air balloon and lifted off.

With Philomena helping, they got there in no time. They reached the front yard of the castle, and saw nopony there.

"C'mon y'all, it's safe," said Applejack as she crawled from the balloon. So did everypony else.

They could see what Discord had done. Purple, striped, and rainbow bushes lined the castle walls, and candy vines crawled up the walls. The walls weren't even walls. They were just cloth.

The castle looked even more ridiculous with more silly things. Things the ponies didn't bother noticing as they hurried into the castle.

They didn't notice the two large hornet guards high above them. The hornets had the body of a hornet and the head of a hornet, but their wings were dragon wings, and their tails were rabbit tails. And their feet were large claws. The guards flew up and into the throne room's broken window. They landed in front of Discord and bowed.

"What is it?" asked Discord. "Make it quick, because I'm missing some excellent chaos."

"The ponies are here," said one hornet guard. "What should we do, boss?"

"I told you two to call me your highness. And don't worry about the ponies. They're in for a big surprise." He laughed. "Oh, and one more thing." Discord snapped his fingers, and the hornets' heads turned into elephant heads. They turned to look at each other, but instead bumped their heads together and sent them spinning around the throne room.

Discord laughed. Two good things were happening. The hornet guards were just so hilarious, and the ponies were in for a big surprise.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment