• ...
5
 6
 1,474

Chapter 4

Celestia and Discord were fighting fiercely in the royal throne room. A magical barrier blocked the throne doors, keeping everypony out.

Celestia had made a sword of magic, and so had Discord, using the power of pure chaos. Their swords clashed, sending sparks into the air. Luna lay hid behind the thrones, since Celestia has told her too.

As Celestia gave a swing at Discord with her sword, she exclaimed, "Discord! Stop this nonsense!"

Discord's sword immediately dropped, and his jaw hung open. "Nonsense? NONSENSE?!?!" he roared. "This is no nonsense, dear Celestia! This is pure chaos!" Discord picked up his sword and sliced at Celestia's cheek, which left a small cut.

Celestia backed away away to the thrones, and whispered, "Are you okay sister?" Luna nodded.

Disocrd overheard and laughed. "Always caring for your sister! How touching!"

At this, Luna stood up and puffed out her chest. "Does thou dare question my power?! How dare you?!" she exclaimed. Using her magic, she made a sword, and aimed it at Discord. "Feel my wrath, heathen!"

As Luna and Discord fought, Celestia harnessed her magic. She could feel it. When Luna stepped out of the way-

Boom!

A large crater sliced through the throne room. The magical beam had missed Luna by a nose. Smoke floated into the air, and everything was silent for a moment.

"Oh Celestia, you're a laugh!"

Discord jumped from the ceiling, and with a flash of light, he turned the Royal Pony Sisters into stone. Discord walked up to the two statues and said, "Don't worry. I'll make sure to keep your thrones warm for you. Ah ha ha ha ha ha!"

Crash!

A stained wall broke to pieces as Philomena, the phoenix, flew in. She threw a blaze of fire at Discord, setting his hand on fire. He summoned a bucket of water to put it out, then glared at Philomena. "You! Stop this!"

Philomena dived towards him, but Discord smacked her into a wall, breaking one of her wings. Discord stood over her and laughed. "Now Equestria will have a new leader!" he cackled.

Discord turned to the throne and sat down. "No pony can stop me now!" he exclaimed.

Philomena slowly dropped her feathers. Soon, she would be able to warn everypony about Discord's return. Soon...