• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 691 Views, 8 Comments

Adventure Muffin! - Jake Witt



You lost your last life. All of your past memories are returning as you become the most powerful being in existence! ...a muffin. This is a game of survival with only one obvious answer. How far will you go before you dislike?

  • ...
 8
 691

4: Do you know the Muffin Man? ...Girl? ...Thing?

You wake up to the sound of a loud ding. A very loud ding. You hop off your baking pan, opening the oven and climbing the stepulator to turn your heated bed off. You check a nearby mirror, amused by your flakey goodness. Looking away, you spot a small bowl of butter and blueberries with a strawberry on top.

The Doctor has been a great host for a week now, replenishing your berries when they somehow disappear. You're not sure if he's growing on you, but you feel less hatred towards him!

After partaking in a hobby you found to be dominating over your other hobbies from your many pasts... Where were you going with this? Oh yeah. After doing your thing, you pick a random wrapper... or maybe you don't.

You take a good look at your wrappers. It looks like the TARDIS made styled foil wrappers for you. If you're going to use an efficient wrapper, you use one with style, you suppose.

> Never mind. That sounds like a dumb idea.
> Black
> Stripes
> Spots
> Camo
> One bright color
> One regular color