• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 691 Views, 8 Comments

Adventure Muffin! - Jake Witt



You lost your last life. All of your past memories are returning as you become the most powerful being in existence! ...a muffin. This is a game of survival with only one obvious answer. How far will you go before you dislike?

  • ...
 8
 691

2: Tell the Truth

Author's Note:

Read this as slow as you can.

You look back as 'the Lion King' finally loads. You realize that this is a sign so quickly running back into the collar yo go, but the Doctor's hoof isn't giving up just yet. Instead, it speeds up as it somehow grabs you and slowly pull you out. He accidentally drops Adventure Muffin, but doesn't give up as he grabs your wrapper and slowly brings out out.

There's a pause a second hoof joins the first. You cannot escape, no matter how hard you try to run.

You protest to being "man/mare handled" as the Doctor extends you out of his collar.

Tick Tock stares flat-eyed as you scream.

"...a muffin? A talking muffin." He takes out a wrench and swats you away. "Be serious, Doctor!"

You can't feel yourself. You and the Doctor stare at your bottom half, detached from you as you lie crushed on the ground.

You let out a louder scream that convinces the gingercorn that he just killed a creature in cold blood.

"Better luck next time, niece." Luna comments in the back of your tiny blueberry mind.

GAME OVER

GO BACK?