• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 691 Views, 8 Comments

Adventure Muffin! - Jake Witt



You lost your last life. All of your past memories are returning as you become the most powerful being in existence! ...a muffin. This is a game of survival with only one obvious answer. How far will you go before you dislike?

  • ...
 8
 691

3: Teleport

Teleportation! You were a unicorn and a lab rat so teleportation is a breeze! As you charge up your magic, you remind yourself how not to mix or confuse the science with the magic of teleportation.

You should not have been distracted.

You are now a fusion of some random pony's brain and a magic muffin. Brain food! You notice that there is two metal sticks poking into you.


*Two Years Later*

The doctor entered the waiting room, a clipboard in his magic. "I am looking for the family of... Rainbow Crash?"

A white unicorn stallion with a short pink tail and rainbow mane waves him over, next to him is his wife a bright blue pegasus with a black mane in different lengths and no tail who gives a bone-crushing hug to her husband. He is used to it.

"Mr. Floyd? Mrs. Boom Crash?" the doctor asked.

"Mr. Pink is fine, Doctor... F?" Pink replied, reading a partially marked out name tag. "Give it to us straight, doctor."

"How is our daughter?!" Mrs. Crash asked, worried.

"She believes that she is the fastest flyer in Equestria and her brain is a muffin." He flipped through his notes. "After our latest use of shock therapy... Mr. Pink, your daughter has become child-like and insane rather than animalistic. It's an improvement since nopony is getting their ears chomped off but the fact she rambling about being a... uh... hooman rocker with a 'Princess Twilight' as a girlfriend-aunt... who shoots rainbows at the bad guys... She's still not in stable condition."

Dr. Mind F. sighed.

"We're doing all we can. Unicorn magic, shock therapy, and many other methods... Your daughter is impossible!"

Pink Floyd and Boom Crash hugged each other. As Boom wept, Pink comforted her. "Please, give her to us."

"I'll... see what I can do."

"The writer hit writer's block and could not finish this ending." a new voice added.

Everyone in the waiting room gasped as they witnessed Princess Luna talking to a window in a dramatic manner.

"Thy know the drill."

GAME OVER

"Where did the giant words come from?" Dr. Mind F. demanded.

GO BACK?

"'Go back'? Go back where? Where are these words coming from?!" the poor pony that thought he was a doctor shouted from his confines within his padded room.

Dr. Rainbow Crash looked at her notes, mumbling, "What does he mean? GO BACK?"