• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 691 Views, 8 Comments

Adventure Muffin! - Jake Witt



You lost your last life. All of your past memories are returning as you become the most powerful being in existence! ...a muffin. This is a game of survival with only one obvious answer. How far will you go before you dislike?

  • ...
 8
 691

2: LEFT

You turned LEFT and it was the best decision of your life. Sure, every night you wake up in a muffin equivalent to a "cold sweat" as you hear the cries of the ponies you failed, but how were you supposed to know you fell for a trap?

"Grand Elder Adventure!"

Also, muffins reproduce asexually. You literally started a civilization by yourself and it has been thriving in this pocket dimension for a while. Sadly, the civilians are mortal so they come and go without your control.

"Grand Elder Adventure?" Your pupil Book Muffin is your most loyal- and annoying -follower.

You respond.

"The Doctor has found us!" he hops with joy.

You slowly ask.

"Well, he's a gray pony with an hourglass butt mark!" You look out the nearest window of your metal palace. "This guy is MASSIVE!"

Something is wrong. You expect him to demand your location instantly... instead, he takes out his anger on your whole world.

You command Book to go find General, Sarge, and Captain Muffins. They lead your army, air force, and royal guard respectfully. You watch as your royal guard jump off the castle, using bungee cords to traverse the building.

The Doctor broke down one of the walls keeping Crab Opal out. He wasn't going to fall easy, that was obvious. Muffins with needles in grasp continued flinging themselves towards the very different Time Lord. The muffins never lasted a chance as he ate three at once and crushed more under his hooves. He retaliated more through spitting the sharp needles out of his mouth, sending them through muffin tops.

"Return fire!" General Muffin shouted in the distance. Catapults were pulled back as metal wads were launched and reloaded, but that only delayed him! You know you're going to lose.

"Grand Elder adventure, come with me." Ace Muffin, my body guard, commanded.

You ask him questions, but he has no answers. He just wants to see you safe, give everyone a chance knowing their god was safe from the Doctor's wrath. You tell him that you're ready to sacrifice yourself while handing him the Cook Book... which is a muffin equivalent of a holy book.

He nods as he leads you to a catapult.

In the end, you lost. Not just you the muffin, but all of muffinkind has fell silent in the TARDIS.

GAME OVER

GO BACK?