• Published 17th Mar 2016
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

Grieve and Joy - Justsomerandom115



What happens when a man loses part of his family right in front of him and has to re-adjust to a new world.

  • ...
 2
 250

Aftermath

Author's Note:

Okay first :rainbowhuh: my bad for the long wait and second i cant do an western accent for the life of me :flutterrage: all i got is "Y'all" so just use you're imagination for AJ's lines :pinkiesad2: . thirdly thanks for coming back :rainbowkiss:

It was a slow week at The Ponyville hospital. Not many ponies get severely injured that they have to stay the night and since most of the staff had gone home, the hospital had gone relatively quiet. At the emergency desk sat a yellow coated earth pony mare with a two toned blue mane, of sky blue and the other being a shade darker and green eyes. Looking through some patience's documents that needed to be organized for the next days work."-sight- . sometimes i wish something interesting would happen."

"Like when Ms. Dash broke into the hospital just to get a book" said unicorn stallion with a cream caramel coat, brown mane and tail and with dark cyan eyes. " Something like that Nurse ColdHeart" said the doc with a smile

"-giggle- Yes something like that again Doctor Caramel" said ColdHeart. Looking up she saw the doc was coming towards her. Before they could continue their conversation, there was loud POP and a flash of blinding light. When they looked at the source of the light, and were shocked to see Princess Celestia there."I NEED THIS CREATURE SAVED NOW"

time skip

Doctor Caramel walked out of the operation room wiping sweat off his brow. As he looked up he saw Princess Celestia walking towards him with a worried look on her face. "How was the operation doctor?" asked Celestia as soon as she reached him "its doing okay princess, we managed to make IT stable, for now, but i recommend you move it up to Canterlot." said Doctor Caramel." We can only keep him stable here princes and I know the hospitals up in Canterlot have better equipment than us."

"When can we move him?" said Celestia, as she raised an eye brow at his statement. "Well, to tell you the truth Princess, we don't know, but just to be on the save side, a week from now."

"Doctor i would have you refrain from calling him an it from now on, he is not a mindless monster" she said as she shot the doctor with a disapproving gaze. "Y-y-yes Princes" said Caramel as he bowed his head. Celestia had asked the guards for their reports on the situation, and every guard has called him a monster, or a beast, or an abomination. She knew he was in pain, but not from the wounds but from from the loss of his special pony. In her long life she has only seen that face on other pony's a hoof full of times but she knows what he is going throw. The pain of losing someone so close to you....

"Why cant we just move him now, it didn't gain any severe wounds, all that happened was that it was bitten several times by timberwolf!"
"Luna, he was injured, we must wait for him to recover enough so that we can move him." Celestia turned to see her sister as she walked into the room followed by Twilight. The sudden outburst caused Celestia to lose her train of thought.

"Celestia is right Luna, we at least have to wait for him to wake up, and the bites were caused by timberwolf, theres a chance that he might have contracted something." Luna closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and then releases it to try and calm her nerves. "Okay, we will wait to move him" Celestia and Twilight sigh a breath of relive "But, as soon as he wakes up, hes going to answer some questions weather he likes it or not. In the mean time let us go to his room so that we know when he wakes. Twilight get the rest of your friends to meat us there. Doctor were will hes room be?"
"Oh it will be on the top floor, room 420, it should he as far away from from any other pony."


The main six and princesses walk into the creatures room, along with the filly of the creature, and see that Doctor Caramel is looking at a clip board. " Doctor Caramel!" said Twilight as she trotted towards the creatures bed while passing the filly to Fluttershy with her magic. "Hows he doing"

"Well princess its...I MEAN he. hes doing fine right now" said the Doc with a nervous smile. "Thats great doctor but can i ask you some questions about his anatomy, i really want to learn about him, especially since hes species has never been recorded in equestria." said Twilight with a grin that was threatening to split her face in two, making the poor doctor uncomfortable, very, very uncomfortable. Twilight had moderate sapphire blue with moderate violet and brilliant rose streaks along her mane, her coat was a light purple and had a pair of violet eyes.

Mean while, the rest of the element bearors were too busy looking at the filly. "Aw look at her shes so cute" said Fluttershy as she looked at the filly, a butter yellow color coated mare with a light pink mane and tail with a set of cyan colored eyes."I don't know about you Flutters but that thing was kinda cute,but after what that monster did last night, not so much" said RainbowDash as started to hovered over Fluttershy, while giving the filly a stink eye. RainbowDash had a cyan colored coat while her mane and tail were rainbow colored, her eyes were a dark pink pigment. " I must agree with with RainbowDash darling, i might have thought she was cute before but now, seing as what i presume to be her parent can do, it scares me" Said Rarity,white coated mare with blue eyes and indigo mane and tail, as she looked back and forth between the filly and Fluttershy. "I think shes kind of cute ya'll, just look at that face, she reminds me of apple bloom." said Apple Jack, an orange coated mare with blond hair with bright green eyes, as she moved some of the hair of the filly's head. Pinky Pie on the other hand was jumping with joy, "YAY i get to trow three party's this week, a "welcome to equestria" party, "get well soon" party and a "welcome to Ponyville" party, OH this is sooo exiting" she said as she continued to bounce. Pinkie Pie has a brilliant sky blue eyes with a pink coat and a darker pink mane and tail.

Mean while Celestia and Luna were quietly discussing what their next move was going to be. "What are we going to do Celestia, that thing is obviously dangerous and we must prepare for the worst case scenario when it wakes up"

"I know Lulu, but we must look at this from his point of view, he was attacked by timberwolfs and has just lost his special somepony, we must treat this carefully and not try to upset him." said Celestia letting the sorrow show on her face, then a group of royal guards walked into the room. One was a unicorn in gold armor while the other two were night guards. "Princesses, we know its not in our jurisdiction but can we share our opinion on what should happen to the creature" said Snow Patch, the unicorn guard.

"Please do Snow Patch, me and my sister would like to hear what you have to say" Said Luna before Celestia could say anything first. The guards looked at each other and both thestrals noded to Snow to continue. "Some of the guards have been thinking about this since last night, and we think it might be best if we" he hesitates and looks down to the floor" get rid of them both. Permanently." Both princesses look at him in shock, Celestia snaps out of it in a second and is about to scold the guards for thinking on taking such cruel actions towards the creature and especially its infant, but something impales the guard in his left eye and exits trow his right eyes and continues until the medical stand impales the wall, still holding the body. Horrified Celestia stares at the body while Luna turns to where the only medical equipment should have been.

There standing at a terrifying height was the bipedal. His breathing was labored, his shirt was missing due to it having been removed during the operation. Luna could see the hatred in his eyes but she could see that it wasn't aimed at her but at the two thestrals standing next to her. He was also holding the heart monitor in his right claw. She knew she had to do something but she has never encountered something like him before and the shadow that he was casting over them wasn't helping. Luna is no stranger to violence and has seen her fair share of death in the battle field but this was something different. She sees the Element bearors grouped up and forming a circle around the element of kindness."You bring harm to a single hair on her head and i swear. I WILL RIP YOURE HEART OUT AND SHOW IT TO YOU. Then he smashes the heart monitor that was attached to the stand and points it at the two remaining guards.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL ONE OF MY SUBJECTS, ESPECIALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME."Luna roared at the monster and charged at it with a battle cry. Luna then used her magic to rip the stand out of its claw and throws it away from it. Yet with out missing a beat the monster swings at her. Luna ducks under the punch but when she turned to look at the monster, she saw it wasn't going after her but for the two guards that followed her into the fight. One of the guards was already on the ground while the other was in being choked in the air.

The main six watched as Luna charged the monster again and grabbed the bed with her magic, using it as a projectile. Yet the monster used the guard in its grip as a meat shield. Enraged she then released the bed and started charging her horn. The monster saw this and threw the guard against the wall and raised the bed to try and block the attack but when Luna released her spell, it hit the monsters make shift shield, and sent him crashing into the next room along with parts of the wall.

"Fuuuck that hurts, dams Blue magic bull shit" said Mathew as he picked him self out of the ruble. Looking up he saw the white winged-horned horse walking towards him while the blue one stayed behind. "Maybe she'll help" he thought as he dusted him self off, he noticed that the bed he used as a shield was bent making a it look like a poor attempt of making the letter C. "Are you alright?" He didn't turn around to see her face to face, he was to distracted by the black scorch mark that was on the metal bed frame. " Y-yea I'm fine" as he turned around to see her face but all he saw was two hind leg connect with his chest and sending him against the wall on the other side. "Good" said Celestia, he once calm light rainbow colored mane and tail that blew gently in a non existing wind, was now wild as if was in a hurricane. Her snow white coat was darkening and her big pale magnetic eyes were the size of pin needles.

"-cough-, bloods coming out, thats not good" thought Mathew as he tried to get up, but his entire body hurt to the point that he couldn't move, even taking in air hurt, '"I have to get up." He tried to use his legs to get up but collapsed under the strain, causing even more pain. As he looked up he could see Gold walking towards him. "Shes coming, I HAVE to get up" he keep thinking, "i cant leave her here alone." Taking short-fast breaths, he tried to get up again using his arms and legs. Clenching his teeth and shutting his eyes closed to try and bear the pain and as he finally stood, he opened his eyes only to be met with white and two dark magnetic dots. Her face was right on him, he could even smell her breath that was coming in beep-slow breaths, "it smells like ca..." Gold raised up and brought her front hooves next to his face, so now she was looking down on him." you will come to canterlot tomorrow morning and you will have a trial for the murder of two royal guards. Is that understood. Mathews response was to get angry and press his face against hers and responded with kind gentle words of his own. "I WILL kill anyone that threatens the safety of my daughter, got it."

Comments ( 1 )

Awesome chapters you are doing a amazing job. I can't wait to read the next chapter:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment