• Published 13th Jun 2012
  • 843 Views, 4 Comments

Between stars & suns - silverfan420



A long dramatic story with the mane 6 in their future lifes as they prepare for a new fase,marriage.

  • ...
 4
 843

Beginning

As the flower's wither is imminent, but so was its bloom. This story starts a little different than many others, let’s go back in time to were these six little fillies were unknown to one another, to learn a little more about their dreams and hopes. Then discover what happend to them later in their lives.
As days go by in Equestria we travel to a magical city known by everypony, Canterlot, a city full of riches and luxury.
We're in the most popular part of the city; here we visit the future library of a filly Twilight Sparkle. As anypony could imagine the entire library is full of magic books, cooking, fishing, gardening, fashion, ect...
The young Twilight Sparkle studies here every day for her magic exams, but due to this she doesn't have the time to make any friends. Often she dreams if it could be possible to be happy in other ways; Make friends, have her own dragon, teach magic, and maybe marry a young stallion after graduating from Princess Celestia's magic university. Yes, this little filly is full of dreams and goals in life, but she would be able to acomplish them? Only her future will know.

Not far from Caterlot there's a city full of pegasi ponies, Cloudsdale the city in the sky, this city is also known for being the only city with a weather control station, here's also the school for young flyers were Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy attend to.

Rainbow Dash is a young filly who dreams to be the best flyer in Equestria and one day become part of the wonderbolts, Equestria's top elite pegasi flyers. But she's always skipping clases and lacking at school. And she has a big ego when it's about winning or loosing, her fellow classmates try not to make any sort of contact with her, becouse they're either afraid of her or just dislike her. She's also a very athletic filly with a great flying speed.
Fluttershy, in the other hand, wants to be able to fly like a normal pegasus but she's too shy and she doesn't have any courage to face her classmates daily judging looks, she's a very weak flyer and doesn't know anyplace outside Cloudsdale. Sometimes she wishes to go far away from Cloudsdale and find a more peaceful and quiet place, somewhere she could stay and not get laught at for being herself.

And finally below Cloudsdale there is a very famous city in Equestria and it's very known for her delicious apple farm, Ponyville, one of the main cities with a variety of earth, unicorn and pegasi ponies. Here in the center of the city it's a famous boutique were the little Rarity lives.

Rarity it's a fasion lover and wants to become a fashionista someday, using her magic she learns to use the basic tools of dress making and stiching. She wishes to visit Canterlot to show the world her fabulous designs, to meet her fasion heroes and to become popular in all Equestria. After all what else could a lady ask for?

Near the outsides of Ponyville there's an apple farm were zap apples only grow and zap apple jam is made, here lives a very working filly named Applejack, a very country pony with athletic skills in applebucking. She doesn't quite like the life on the farm and dreams to live in the big city of Manehattan. Like any otherpony she enjoys the many simple things in life and tries to make the best of it.

Far away from Ponyville there's a small rock farm were fun is not known and smiles don't exist. Here lives a little filly who dreams to know what fun is, and be able to make anypony around her smile she's Pinkamena Dianne Pie, or Pinkie Pie. All her life she has worked in a boring rock farm and she wants to know if there is really magic left in this world. She wants to become a great baker and even live in a bakery. Often she sings short songs when nopony is watching her; it makes her feel more free and a little happy. Sometimes she reads about things called "parties", on little books covered in sparkles and balloons, and she enjoys reading the prank section. Rarely gets the chance to prank somepony and tries to laugh.

All of these six little fillies want to be something in their life and even be somepony in the world. But they all have different reasons why they refuse their dreams and live as they are, the only thing they need to do is find somepony who shares those same toughts and feellings. Can they find their special somepony one day or they will live not knowing what love means?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Now, many years later, we find these six particular mares in their daily lives working or simply resting from their simple jobs all together laughing & chatting, learning from themselves the meaning of friendship with the power of magic. Time has passed as they all found what they were special for, and even accomplished some of their dreams.
An ordinary picknick can turn into something special so easily in just a matter of seconds when they get together. After all there just friends.

"Pinkie stop that" Twilight said laughing and trying to grab Pinkie's hoofs to make her stop tickeling her.

"Never! I want to hear you squeak “ said Pinkie tickling Twilight not planning to stop.

"Okay, but i can't if you don't stop tickling me!" said Twilight trying laughing.

"Alright!" said Pinkie with her usual cheerful voice, then shouting to their friends "Hey girls come over here!”

The other four heard Pinkie's call and quickly headed to where Pinkie and Twilight where, sitting under a big tree with a beautiful sight to the rest of the park. Many young ponies were around, most of them just passing by, others just having fun playing, some taking pictures of the trees with their family. A very lively park, indeed, it's said that in the night one can almost touch the stars and even see shooting stars. Another thing special about the trees is their magic aura, witch, glows at sunset filling their sorroundings with a variety of colors, almost as if the trees were alive.

"What's up?" Rainbow asked.

"Twilight is going to squeak!" Pinkie said in excitement.

"What's so special about squeaking anyway?" Rarity asked a casual way.

"Well...It's something very special that only certain ponies can do" Pinkie replied "Like Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy!”

"Oh! I don't think my squeaking is something special" Fluttershy said in her shy and cute voice.

"Nonesense! squeaking is something that many ponies can't do!" Pinkie said.

"Yer' right, it's like my applebucking" Applejack replied.

"Well to be exact, squeaking is rare quality that anypony could get sometime in their life it all depends on their mood and determination to produce this certain sound. And in some cases it's in the pony genetics" Twilight said.

For the first time in her life, Pinkie actually remembered some of Twilight's words. This seem to be bothering her, after all she's always too happy and distracted to notice what anypony said, something was not right, as if she started to pay attention more than ignoring what's going on around her. At this point she felt confused and tried to hide her concern.

"Well then, Squeak" Pinkie said in a cheerful voice as she tried to get her thoughts in place.

It's been quite a while since Twilight had squeaked, she'd tried but couldn't, there was something bothering her as well, something that kept her thinking giving her endless nights without sleep, maybe her magic studies or that princess Celestia hasn't send any lettlers lately. Somehow this gave her an empty feeling, even around her best friends she still couldn't shake it off and concentrate, so she just decided to fake a sore throat.

"Sorry girls but I can't squeak, my throat feels dry" Twilight said faking in a dry voice the best she could, hopping they wouldn't notice her bluffing.

"Don't worry Twilight maybe tomorrow your throat will feel better" Rainbow dash gave Twilight a simple pat in her back.

"Awww, you looked fine to me a little minute ago come on, I really wanted to hear you squeak" Pinkie protested.

"Sorry Pinkie, but I promise, tomorrow i'll squeak if my throat feels better" Twilight replied.

"You Pinkie promise?" Pinkie said hopping she said the Pinkie promise oath.

Twilight didn't realize the problem she got herself into, still she Pinkie promised. Then it hit her, what if she can't squeak? Would Pinkie be able to fogive her if she broke her first Pinkie promise?, after all she had promised many other things in the past. Sudently she remembered when Applejack broke the promise, the simple thought of Pinkie going into full-rage mode scared Twilight beyond her limit, and now she's got that to keep her awake again this night.

"Well then, I came here to listen a pony squeak, so who's going to do so?" Rarity asked a little annoyed.

"I know why not Fluttershy, she's very good at squeaking" Rainbow Dash said.

"So, what do ya' say sugarcube?" Applejack asked.

"Sure, I mean if that's okay with you Pinkie..." Fluttershy said looking at Pinkie.

"Sure go ahead, don't mind me" Pinkie said smiling trying to hide her little disappointment, but she didn't understood why?

Then Fluttershy prepared herself, concentrating in the best way to let out a squeak and trying to make it easy on herself. Finally Fluttershy took a big breath and gave out a small squee to the group, for her it was nothing special, just a regular squee, but for Pinkie it was something else, something she couldn't do and wanted to learn from somepony special.

Not many things happened after they got together, they mostly spend their time talking about their usual stuff. Rainbow with her wonderbolts try outs, Applejack with her farm duties, Rarity with her fabulous new designs, Pinkie helping the Cakes in the bakery and Twilight with her usual magic studies.

This day was boring, indeed, but what made it interesting was what happened next.

"I got an idea, why don't we do a sleep over at Applejack's farm?" Rainbow asked.

"Good idea Rainbow, what do ya' say girls?" Applejack asked.

"I don't know dear, I need to finish my new designs and make the dresses before deadline"
Rarity replied with a little concern.

"I'm sorry but I got studies to catch up on" Twilight replied.

Then they realized there were missing somepony, Pinkie, who happend to be gone a while ago. The remaining ponies settled the time they come over to the farm, except for Twilight, giving them enough time to get their things and find Pinkie Pie.

But it was useless, they couldn't find her anywhere, they thought she had gone back to the bakery in Ponyville and Twilight decided head back to her treehouse as well. Meanwhile Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack headed to the farm but Rainbow kept looking for her friend around the park, until she noticed a bright pink mane glowing at a distance. She followed the bright path all the way through one of the many forests in Ponyville, finding her pink maned friend resting near a crystal lake.

The lake was sorrounded by little white roses all blooming slowly one at a time; it was crystal clear one could even see the fish swimming around in the water. Rainbow Dash then slowly approached Pinkie who seemed to had a very rough fall. Her mane covered in scratches and leaves.

"Pinkie are you alright?!" Rainbow almost shouted concerned about her friend's health.

Pinkie, who seemed unconscious, slowly started to wake up from her short dream. Only to find Rainbow standing next to her, looking at her in a worried way.

"Hi, Rainbow Dash" Pinkie said in a sleepy voice.

"What happened? Rainbow asked worried about her friend.

"What do you mean? I just woke up, did something happened when I was asleep?" Pinkie asked confused.

"Nothing, you were sleeping?" Rainbow Dash asked calmly.

"Well yeah silly! what else could I be doing?"Pinkie replied.

"I thought you fell, by the looks on your mane, looks like you had a very a rough fall" Rainbow Dash answered.

"Oh, don't worry I was just being careless that's all" Pinkie answered in a way different than she usually does, as if she were hiding something.

"Thank Celestia, what are you doing here anyway?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Pinkie looked at the lake trying to figure out someway to explain why she had left earlier. Many thoughts came to her head all of them leading to the same anwser.

"Rainbow can I trust you with a secret?" Pinkie asked.

"Sure, what is it?" Rainbow Dash answered in a concerned way.

Pinkie didn't doubt Rainbow's word; after all, she is the element of loyalty.
"I-i think i'm falling for somepony, and I-i don't know why I feel so sad when i'm around that pony!" Pinkie said trying to stop herself from crying the best she could. But she couldn’t, feeling a void in her heart almost as it was left by somepony she knew and loved, slowly falling down into a stream of pure tears embraced Rainbow Dash and continued crying.
Rainbow held her pink maned friend close as tight she could, watching her cry and listening to her deepest feelings about a pony she that changed the way she was and couldn’t stop thinking about it.

"It's alright Pinkie, you don't need to cry" Rainbow Dash answered trying to calm her down.

"B-but why does it hurt Rainbow? why can't I just forget about this pain I feel?" Pinkie said crying from the deepest part of her heart.

After all this was the first time Pinkie had fallen in love, to her surprise it was somepony she knew and respect. The only thing she didn't quite know was, when did she started falling for that pony?

Rainbow didn't exactly know how to calm her down, so she opted for a different solution.

"Tell me Pinkie, is this pony special?" RD asked.

"Yes! it's special..." Pinkie replied a little more calmed.

"Then, why don't you tell that pony that you like..."RD asked.

"I can't! I just couldn't..."Pinkie cut off Rainbow before she could finish her question.

"Why?" RD insisted on knowing.

"Becouse...We're totally different, and I don't know if it's a good idea to...." Pinkie replied whipping tears off his face and stopping in mid-sentence to realize what she was saying, she thought about it actually; still she didn't want Rainbow to know who she was falling for.

At this point Rainbow saw her friend calmed and slowly stopped holding her. Pinkie who seemed a little more calmed sitted down near the lake to look at her reflection in the water.

"It's alright Pinkie one day will get to tell that pony what you feel" RD said patting Pinkie in the back a couple of times.

"Thanks Dash, I knew I could trust you" Pinkie replied, still looking at the lake and thinking in somepony, this time with a more cheerful voice and smiling.

It was getting dark and Rainbow, still in the lake with Pinkie, needed to get to the sleep over in the farm and get her stuff as well.

"Hey Pinkie, you wouldn't mind to join our sleep over at Applejack's farm would ya?" RD asked

"Sure, that sound's like fun!" Pinkie looked back at Rainbow Dash nodding, and in a couple of minutes she came back to her ‘’regular’’ self and very happy indeed. As if nothing had happened or she just forgot about it.

Comments ( 4 )

As usual, I start out my comment with some errors

As the flower's Witter is imminent, I think you meant "wither"

hopes.And then discover what happend to them later in their lives. Missed a space. Also, you usually don't start a sentence with the word "And"

a city full of ritches riches

her fellow classmates try not to make any sort of contact with her; becouse they're either

get bullied or laught

She whises to visit

in the world.But they all have

An ordinary picknick can turn into something magical so easy in just seconds when they get together.After all 2 errors

said tickeling Twilight not planning to

but i can't if you don't stop tickeling me!"

Oh! i don't think

Sorry girls but i can't squee, my throat feels dry

voice the best she could, hopping they

Pinkie protested and sighted.

"Sorry Pinkie, but i promise, tomorrow i'll squeak if my throat feels better"

promise? after all she had promised many other things in the past. Sudently she

about their usual stuff.Rainbow with her

"I'm sorry but my i got studies to catch up on"


Alright, I gave up on trying to find errors half-way through. Anyways, I'm very confused on the plot line of this story. Thus far we have been reintroduced into the main characters, the Mane 6 are having a sleep-over at Applejack's farm, and Pinkie has a crush that she cries about for some reason (crush is dying possibly?). Not much to go off of there.

If you want to improve your writing...

961195
Sorry about my VERY :facehoof: bad grammar, this is actually the first time i've written a story. I even surprised myself when I got a comment on the first chapter :fluttershysad: . Thank you for helping me in finding any mistakes I made writing this story, the truth is i actually wrote this on my vacations with my cellphone, since it has Microsoft Word in it, and this was originally separated into 3 chapters. That's why I might have done many other mistakes on the Fic itself. Sorry :ajsleepy:

979319 :rainbowlaugh: your cellphone?

Login or register to comment