• Published 17th Oct 2016
  • 421 Views, 4 Comments

All these centuries. - oyaka



Do you know how much it sucks to be a statue? Well it's not that nice after ten weeks, and then after that it gets worse

  • ...
3
 4
 421

I'm free?

Bored, bored, bored. That is usually my entire day, everyday of the year. Being trapped in stone underneath the throne, gets really boring seeing the same wall everyday. Occasionally, a guard comes down to check if I am still there, but even rarer a guard comes down to admire my bravery even in the face of Celestia. Some even tell me that what I did was horrid and that being stone was not a good enough punishment. Those children have no idea what happened. As the last guard of the day walked in as most of the guards normally did, he began talking.

At first I couldn't hear him at all since he still had about 20 feet left to go before he got to my statue. But once he did though I heard him ask me a question

"Why did you kill that stallion?"

He waited a few seconds before sighing, something seems different about this one. He is wearing a purple and gold armor with a white coat and a dark blue mane with a sky blue streak in it. Strange considering most royal guards have either a white coat and blue mane or grey coat with a white mane. Maybe he is a Sargent or lieutenant?

"He had a good life ahead of him and a family, and yet you took his life away. What compelled you to murder him in cold blood?"

I raised an eyebrow at his question, or at least, I tried to anyways. The stallion that ruined my life and killed my friend out of PREJUDICE and tried to kill me because of the same reason. Why was this pony so goddamn curious anyways? Since he seems like a good enough kid, I will tell him why. I tap into my telepathic powers to tell him why I did what I did.

"Ok, I guess I can tell you what happened as unbiased as I can. He jumped in shock at me speaking, thinking that what just happened was impossible. Seeing him look around with one of the stupidest faces a pony can make made me chuckle a little inside.

"And before you ask, yes, this is the statue talking." This time he looks at me with confusion.

"The pony I killed was captain Swift Wing of the royal guard, and he also considered anything non-pony as a lesser species or a threat to pony kind. After he killed one of my friends, a griffin, I kicked him off a tower because of that." You know, pony bodies make the weirdest sounds when they hit maple wood hard enough to cause a giant hole in it.

I watched as his face turned from curiosity to anger. It seemed like he was going to agree with me, until he then started ranting about how that was a lie. Oh great, another biased pony, god why can't one pony even show sympathy. I was about to use my telepathic powers again to interrupt his endless ranting when a face appeared that I thought I would never see again

"Celestia" I said with a snarl. She imprisoned me because she thought I killed both Swift Might and Feather Blade. I will not deny that I killed Swift Might, but I had not killed Feather Blade. The pony bowed down to Celestia as she walked over to me. She looked sadly in my direction before turning to address the pony behind her.

"Captain Shining Armor, I asked you to guard him, not talk to him."

As she said this I had the sudden realization that this pony, Shining Armor, is a captain himself. Well, at least I now know why he was in denial about my past. He probably thinks that if that were true, then his honor would be sullied. Honestly, mortal's had the silliest ways to limit their minds.

"I'm sorry princess, but I was simply curious as to why he did such a thing."

Shining Armor looked ashamed of himself, like a puppy that got yelled at. Ears moved back and head bowing towards the ground. Celestia looked at him for a moment before turning to address me.

"So you can talk?" she said inquisitively. She stared at me with a hardened glare, I could practically see the fire in her eyes. I hadn't talked to anyone in the past nine hundred and ninety years of my imprisonment, not even the engulfing fat sun herself or the walking talking blue bomb. (My nicknames for Celestia and Luna)

"Yes, I can talk Celly." I said in a patronizing tone. She seemed miffed when I spoke, but there is something under those eyes of hers. Then it hit me, oh gods how could I be so blind!

"You're planning something that involves me." Yes she ways was the one to use someone for her own goals. I still remember the time she asked me to help set up Luna's birthday party and told me to go buy a cake from the bakery. She just used me as a distraction to steal the cake instead, and blamed it all on me.

"Observant as ever Thanatos, I will tell you all about what I need your help for but not here." She seemed calm, but I knew her better. Inside, I could see what she truly felt. Fear, sadness and anger, the strongest emotions any living being can feel. She either did something horribly wrong or something is coming. It feels urgent so I guess I will play along for now.

"Okay, can you let me out now or are you going to drag a statue around the palace, making as much noise as possible?" Hopefully, she takes the bait and lets me loose. At least then I could track down the problem by numerous psychic links across the country and reprogram their brain enough for people to consider them brain dead.

"Very well Thanatos, I will release you. Now please, try not to move." Her frown turned into a wide grin as her horn glowed brightly, shooting a beam at me.

" Oh you son of a bi-" I yelled at her but got interrupted by a loud explosion that filled the room. I hate it when she makes terrible jokes like that at a time like this. Good thing she put up that sound proofing spell before she released me too, as that could probably be heard from everywhere in the castle.

Comments ( 4 )

Seems decent enough so far, it will be going on my watch list. Though I would recommend making the chapters longer then this one. Maybe create a larger outline for your plot.

Comment posted by Phosphorus Fox deleted Oct 17th, 2016
Comment posted by Phosphorus Fox deleted Oct 17th, 2016

Someone told me there was a free dildo here?

Login or register to comment