• Published 29th Jan 2016
  • 1,013 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Warriors: Clanmates Are Magic - Rainbow Dash The Pegasus



The mane 6, Spike and The Cutie Mark Crusaders go deep down into Everfree Forest and find a forcefield and turn into cats.

  • ...
3
 14
 1,013

Ch.8 Meeting MoonClan

Chapter 8: Meeting MoonClan



The sun was setting behind the trees as the 19 cats traveled to the clan. "Are you sure it's this way Pinkie?" Rarity asked, as she looked at the setting sun as it blazed on her white fur.

Pinkie hopped along the trail and nodded at Rarity's question and keep hopping as they reached a stop Pinkie looked at the brambles that hide the camp from danger.

A gold and ginger tom cat opened up the brambles and let them in the beautiful camp with many cats. Their leader Stormstar and their deputy Nightheart stared down at their camp full of cats as the 19 cats entered.

"We have been waiting for some of you, we only have 3 cats and if all of you join it will be twenty two cats here and that will really help out. Also, my name is Dawncloud and these are the others, Stormstar and Nightheart." Dawncloud explained as Twilight and Rainbow went into the nursery.

Pinkie, AJ and Rarity settled down in the warrior's den and Brambleclaw and Graystripe went out hunting and Jayfeather and Fluttershy went into the medicine cat's den.

"All cats, come gather under the Highrock for a clan meeting!" Stormstar called as the cats went to the rock.

"We have a full clan now and I'm very greatful for it, thank all of these cats from ThunderClan!" Stormstar yowled as Dawncloud and Nightheart cheered for the cats, it was the start of a very great clan and they would see ThunderClan at the next Gathering.

* * * * *

Author's Note:

The End! Peace~Dashie D.

Comments ( 5 )

Do we get a sequel?

Continue! It is your destiny!

But sadly...The sequel was never released

Login or register to comment