• Published 29th Jan 2016
  • 1,017 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Warriors: Clanmates Are Magic - Rainbow Dash The Pegasus



The mane 6, Spike and The Cutie Mark Crusaders go deep down into Everfree Forest and find a forcefield and turn into cats.

  • ...
3
 14
 1,017

Ch.2 Warrior Training And Rumors

Chapter 2: Warrior Training And Rumors




Twilight went to the training hollow and saw Rarepaw and Amberpaw training with their mentors. "Oh howdy Sparkpaw!" Amberpaw greeted as she trotted up to Twilight.

"Hi AJ." Twilight greeted back, looking at Brightpaw hop around as she came back from a hunting patrol.

"I better get back to training and you have to train with Firestar today, so see ya Twi!" AJ said as she caught a mouse between her bare paws and showed her mentor, Sandstorm and put it in the fresh-kill pile and went back to training.

Rainbow Dash flew from the training hollow with mentor, Graystripe and went on a dawn patrol. Pinkie came up to Twilight to tell her some news she heard from around the camp.

"Hey Twilight! I heard that Rainbow has fallen in love with Graystripe her mentor!" Pinkie whisper-shouted into Twilight's new cat ear. "What!?!" Twilight asked herself as she licked her forepaw.

"You can see for yourself if your on dawn patrol, Twilight." Pinkie said as she hopped over to her mentor, Lionblaze. Firestar padded up to Twilight, "Sparkpaw, do you want to go on dawn patrol before Graystripe, Swiftpaw, Squirrelflight and Brightpaw leave?" Firestar asked, licking his chest fur.

"Of course and thank you leader!" Twilight shouted as she charged up to the patrol as they left. "I wonder what that all about...maybe Brightpaw's rumor." Firestar guessed as he walked away.

* * * * *

Out in the forest, Twilight secretly looked for the portal back to Ponyville, Brightpaw and Lionblaze were hunting for mice, magpie and voles. Rainbow and Graystripe were hunting together. "That was a great hunters crouch, Swiftpaw!" Graystripe said as he padded up to her.

"I told you Graystripe, call me Rainbow." blushed Dash deeply and Twilight took notice into it. "Sparkpaw, do you want to hunt with us?" Lionblaze asked as he and Brightpaw padded up to her.

"Sure." Twilight agreed, walking with them deeper into the forest and looked back and saw Rainbow and Graystripe not only as mentor and apprentice, but as good friends too.

Author's Note:

I'm writing at home this time. Peace~Dashie D.