• Published 29th Jan 2016
  • 1,013 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Warriors: Clanmates Are Magic - Rainbow Dash The Pegasus



The mane 6, Spike and The Cutie Mark Crusaders go deep down into Everfree Forest and find a forcefield and turn into cats.

  • ...
3
 14
 1,013

Prolouge: The Forcefield

Prologue: The Forcefield





Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were walking into the deep EverFree and found a forcefield. "I sense something with my magic for some reason." Twilight said, trotting to were her magic was taking her and the rest of them followed.

Twilight stopped with her magic and touched a forcefield that nopony could see. Rainbow soon flew into the forcefield with super speed and turned into a rainbow furred cat with wings and a cutie mark.

Spike and The Cutie Mark Crusaders ran up to them and found Twilight, Rarity and Pinkie there. "There ya'll are! We've been looking for ya forever!" Applebloom yelled as she ran up to Applejack and hugged her tightly.

"Okay, Sugarcube! That's enough." AJ said as Applebloom let go of her. Pinkie hopped into the forcefield with some speed and turned into a pink-pelted cat with a balloon cutie mark. "Oh no Pinkie's one too!" Fluttershy whisper-shouted as Rarity hugged her.

Twilight soon cast a spell on the forcefield and told everypony to jump into it and it still turned them into cats. Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Spike had become cats and saw cats walk up to them and stare.

"Why are you on our territory, Kittypets." a orange, firey cat with green eyes meowed.

Author's Note:

Bye~Dashie D.