• Published 22nd Nov 2015
  • 1,252 Views, 24 Comments

Another Undertale story - Deidara21



Pony in a cave full of crazy monsters

  • ...
8
 24
 1,252

Chapter 10: It ends with you

Chapter 10: It ends with you

"Hurt, beaten and fearful for our lives, we surrendered to the ponies. Eight of their most powerful Alicorns sealed us underground with a special spell. Anything can enter through the seal, but only beings with a powerful soul can leave."

"There is, however, one way to reverse the jutsu, if a huge power, with the combined strength of the eight Alicorn, attacks the barrier, it will be destroyed. That strength is only equivalent to the strength of eight ponies. But this accursed place has no entrances of exits."

"I'm afraid we'll remain trapped here forever."

She entered into a sea of black grass, approaching the only visible thing in the black mass; a gaudy mushroom.

She touched it.

The mushroom's light outlined a path in the grass Twilight could follow. "So that's the only you can get through here," She stood up, pushing through until she found another mushroom.

*squish

'... uh, I think I stepped on something.' Twilight lifted her leg to check for any residue on her hoof, relieved to see nothing, she took another step.

*Fhsdhjfdsfjsddshjfsd

"What kind of noise is that," She said.

"hOI! i'm tEMMIE!" Some white and fluffy monster pounced on Twilight's leg, she petted her hair, (which was beginning to look more and more like a gray rat's nest) thinking she was a cat.

"OMG! awwAwa anime horse TOO CUTE!" Twilight's leg jut backwards when Temmie started vibrating violently on his leg. "The heck's going on with you?!"

"Teemmmmmm-"

"AHA! There's the pony!;0"

Aaron and Woshua strutted behind him. Aaron combed through his hair and laid an arm on Twilight's sagging head. "Say, pony, my companion and I couldn't help but notice you were the person whom my older brother, Aaron, met!;0"

"You're not Aaron?" Now that he mentioned it, this Aaron did look a little less toned than before.

"Correct, I'm Thomas, Aaron's younger brother, but I go by another title," He flexed his right arm, purposely making his flashy 'MOTHER' tattoo bulge outright. "The handsomer one!;0"

Temmie was discomforted, no longer vibrating, or breathing. "NO! muscles r... NOT CUTE NO! STOP!" She yelled.

After Thomas flexed a second time, then Temmie was flat out gone.

"That's better," Thomas relaxed his muscles and faced Twilight who looked completely distraught. "Aaron periodically flexes himself into the fifth dimension and usually comes back in hours' time, but we haven't seen ol' Aaron in a couple of days. Not that I'm complaining, it's been a lot more quite around here lately, but he owes me like thirty bucks and I need to go on a hot date with Shyren!;0"

Woshua bobbed in agreement.

"So, do you know where Aaron is?;0"

"No, sorry."

"Oh...well, can't say we didn't try, right Wosh?;/"

"Yup."

"Whelp, we'll be on our way, good evening to you pony!;0" Thomas and Woshua were soon swallowed by the blackness.

'Jeez.' Twilight kicked at another mushroom, and she too ventured through the darkness.

OoO

Somehow, the farther Twilight progressed into the world, it only got darker. It was frightening. 'Ah, there's something over there!' Twilight ran towards an excerpt of ancient text. The brightest thing there was at the moment, next to a lantern sitting by her hoof. "Without candles or magic to guide them home, the monsters used crystals to navigate."

She looked around, the crystals consumed all the surrounding blackness, although they were gingerly sprinkled throughout.

Twilight went to the closest one, immediately greeted with a thick blanket of pink. And finally, the darkness didn't seem so frightening anymore. 'I can't go by these, the crystals are way too far apart from each other, I'll just get lost or something.'

She decided on picking up the dim lantern by the wall. 'This isn't any better either, but...it'll be quicker.' She steadied the lantern, taking careful steps forward.

*distant slime sounds

'Those...things...are here too.' Her pace fastened.

*very close slime sounds

'Huh, my lantern feels really...' Twilight looked down at her lantern to find a moldsmal gripping the head, she threw the lantern. 'Whatever, I don't need that thing!'

Without any source of light, all Twilight could do was stumble blindly in the dark, it felt endless.

"...Oh! I see some light!" Twilight took off to whatever was glowing ahead of her, eventually, even the lingering darkness let up as well as her bottled fear.

"An...echo...flower," She was breathing heavily. "I ran all the way for this, it better be good,"

BEHIND YOU

Twilight heard a sharp voice cut behind her, they were also breathing heavily, "All of this can end. Our pain, our suffering, our misery."

The voice dropped. "And it can end with you."

'Undyne isn't acting like she normally does...' Twilight turned around, showing no fear. "You want to fight me again, don't you?"

Undyne ignored her and subtly walked forth. "With the power of eight ninja souls, our king...King Asgore Dreemurr...will become a god, he can finally shatter the barrier and take the surface back from those horses. He'll give them all the pain and suffering we've endured all these years. You're the last one."

"Do you understand, pony? This is your only chance at redemption," A spear formed in her hand. "Give up your soul or-"

"NO! I WON'T LET YOU KILL ME! Please we don't have to do this!"

"Then I'll just TEAR IT STARIGHT FRO—"

"HEY! Undyne I'll help you fight!"

"..."

"...!"

"Kid!" Twilight gritted her teeth, passionately glaring at the yellow monster. "What're you doing here?!"

"Look, look! Undyne's like right in front of you! You've got front row seats to her fight..." Monster kid scanned the room. "...wh...what? Who is she...fighting?"

Undyne grabbed Monster kid by the cheek. "H-hey, you aren't going to tell Snowdrake about this, are you?"

"Come on, put me down already!" She pinched harder.

'Damn these kids,' Undyne dragged Monster kid away while quietly muttering a few choice words of her own.

OoO

Twilight found herself in another flooded area with knee-high water, except instead of garbage floating around, there were echo flowers scattered everywhere. 'They're really loud this time, like they're in the same room as me...' She thought, slowly passing the flowers.

...hmm, if I say my wish you promise you won't laugh at me?

Of course I won't laugh!

Someday I'd like to climb this mountain we're all buried under. Standing under the sky, looking at the world all around...That's my wish.

Hahahaha!

...You said you wouldn't laugh!

Sorry, it's just funny, that's my wish...too

The hall ended and left a wall of ancient text waiting for her. "The angel...the one who has seen the surface. They will return and the underground will go empty." Twilight continued on the right to a lone bridge.

Twilight was over half way across the bridge when she suddenly stopped. "I know you're there, Kid, come out." Several seconds passed before she heard soft scuffles.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah...sure."

"Are you a...pony?" Monster kid asked.

She looked down. "Yes, but..."

"...I don't really ca *CRACK AAAAARE!

"Monster kid!"

XxxxXxx

Comments ( 2 )

out of times... why meow?

Ninja? Jutsu? Really with the Naruto stuff? Three chapters in a row? Also, it's seven, not eight. Just saying.

Login or register to comment