• Published 1st Jun 2012
  • 3,160 Views, 48 Comments

The Long Life of Breeze Rider - Tyler-the-Brony



The story of a human turned pegasus, turned teacher, turned Wonderbolt. Follow Breeze Rider's Life.

  • ...
12
 48
 3,160

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 23: My not so little anymore Sister

Catching up with Derpy had been the most fun of the day, and had definitely taken the longest. Upon seeing me again, she tackled me and hugged me hard enough to break a few ribs. She then began to recount every day of her life since I’d left.

To others, most of the information Derpy was telling me was trivial gibberish. But to me, it was having a nice visit with your little sister. I was glad to hear she still though of me as her brother too, even after all these years.

“By the way Breeze Rider, I smell muffin smells coming from you. You didn’t go and get a muffin without me did you?” Derpy asked, looking worried over my response.

“Of course not Derpy. I’d never do that to you. I do have a muffin on me though. It’s a gift for you from Baltimare.” I explained.

Derpy had been happy to hear I hadn’t gotten a muffin without her, and was ecstatic when I mentioned the foreign muffin gift.

“Oh! Baltimare muffins are good I hear.” Derpy told me as I handed her the muffin from my bags.

“I heard that too. I also brought you the recipe and some of the local ingredients you can’t get here so you can make your own too.” I elaborated.

“YAY! I have the best brother ever!” Derpy yelled as she hugged me again.

Seeing Derpy again, and seeing her as happy as she was, was the perfect topping to my already great day. Thinking about my day, I also remembered about my party in a little while.

“Oh yeah Derpy. I’m not sure if Pinkie Pie was by to tell you already or not, but I’m having a ‘Welcome-Back’ party tonight. Can you come?”

“Of course! Pinkie Pie did come by and invite me already, but I’m happy to have you invite me too! Now I’m twice as wanted there!” Derpy clapped her hooves together as she said that.

“You’re always wanted Derpy. Never forget that.” I told her.

Derpy smiled even brighter at that. I looked down at my watch, thinking perhaps it would be a good time to begin heading over to Sugarcube Corner.

“Should we start heading over to the party then Derpy?” I asked.

“Okay! I’m done with my Pony Post job for today so I’m good to go!” Derpy replied.

We turned around and began heading towards Sugarcube Corner, Derpy pointing out all sorts of things about the various houses and businesses. I could never learn enough about Ponyville it seemed. Between Fluttershy, Twilight and Derpy, I thought I’d have already learned everything about Ponyville. I was very wrong it seemed.

PreviousChapters Next