• Published 1st Jun 2012
  • 3,156 Views, 48 Comments

The Long Life of Breeze Rider - Tyler-the-Brony



The story of a human turned pegasus, turned teacher, turned Wonderbolt. Follow Breeze Rider's Life.

  • ...
12
 48
 3,156

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 15: Cotton Candy Colored Party Master

“Hi there! I’m Pinkie Pie! You’re new aren’t you? You must be cause I don’t know you and I know everypony! And I mean everypony! Welcome to Sugarcube Corner! I hope to see you hear lots? What’s your name, what do you do, and what can I do for you?” Pinkie Pie said, marvellously all in one breath with no pauses.

I smiled as I looked at one of the new future best friends for my students. There were 3 other ponies I knew I’d meet that would have the same destiny, but I’d meet them when time allowed. That didn’t matter at the time though.

“Hi there to you too Pinkie Pie. My name is Breeze Rider. I was a teacher at the Cloudsdale Flight School until just yesterday. I’ve never been here to Sugarcube Corner but I’ve heard lots of great things. I’m hoping to organize a little celebration get-together for my 3 graduates who just moved here today. Do you think you can help me out?” I asked, seeing her barely contained enthusiasm go over what I thought had been the peak.

“Oh yes! I love to throw parties. It’s even how I got my Cutie Mark! But that’s a story for another time! I can’t wait to meet 3 new ponies AND throw them all a party! Do you have any special requests? Huh? Huh? Huh?” Pinkie asked me.

“One of my students is a big fan of cider, so if you have any cider or other specialty drinks, I’m sure she’ll love them. She’s also a huge Wonderbolt fan and has a Rainbow colored mane if that gives you any ideas. One of the others isn’t all that picky, but she has a gift with animals, so maybe something animal based or shaped. Bunnies are her favorite. As long as it’s not actually MADE from bunnies or other animals.” I jokingly added to Pinkie, who smiled even brighter. “And my last student absolutely adores muffins. I hear you make a pretty mean muffin?” I asked, cocking one eyebrow up.

“Oh yes! We make the best everything! When do you want to do all this?” Pinkie asked me, somehow already having memorized everything I said.

“I think they should be by in about an hour or so. I hope that’s not too short notice.”

“Nope! It’ll all be Okie Dokie Lokie in an hour! I’m the master of parties!” Pinkie told me.

“All right then.” I told her, turning to leave for a short while. “I’ll leave it all in your capable hooves.”

As I exited Sugar Cube Corner, I already heard Pinkie begin to decorate and squeal excitedly as she did so. Derpy would adore her, I was certain. I decided to go sit on a cloud, and ponder how I would go about telling them what I was about to go do without actually telling them.

PreviousChapters Next