• Published 16th Oct 2015
  • 521 Views, 3 Comments

Before Corruption - theflaminggay



A origin story that will explain why Queen Chrysalis is who she is. In my headcanon though so don't have to agree

  • ...
7
 3
 521

Sombra's Return

Chrysalis’s Origins: Part Three
Recap of part two, yes I’m doing this again and if you’ve got a problem just put it down in the comments. Anyway after Chrysalis becomes an Alicorn she decides to explore the castle now appointed to her by her father’s death. She creates a memorial for her mother and father. But while she was in her father’s room she finds a hidden steel door leading to a long winding stairwell. at the bottom of the stairwell Chrysalis is confronted with tons of dark magic book, she gets flustered and knocks down all the books. With this one book stands and she tries to move it, but instead reveals a long cavernous tunnel. She ventures down the tunnel to be soon consumed by laughter, darkness, and the collapsing of the tunnel. She then finds a filly pegasus and mother alicorn contained safely inside in an unbreakable crystal. Chrysalis then finds a scroll that her mother wrote to her telling her that Sombra is her brother. She then sees a door on the other side of the end of the tunnel and decides to walk into this door to find another large stairwell corridor. But to her dismay it was blocked by something so she decided to leave, as she was leaving though the stone ceiling moved away to reveal Sombra. Sombra then chases her sister down the tunnel. Once they get into the room with dark magic, Chrysalis creates a wall to try and stop him also she grabs all the books and flies them with her. She gets to her father’s room and throw out the entire memorial into the hallway then encases that entire room into a spell sealed stone prison and throws it towards the Crystal Empire. After this she wants to create an army with her ponies so they can defend themselves. The pegasi learn how to control the weather with the utmost perfection and some get curious and go to the Crystal Empire. A fight happens and they all die. The same happens to the Earth ponies and the Unicorns, well the last unicorn gets tortured. Anyway once Chrysalis learns about this she creates a shield around her kingdom. Then goes to Canterlot which takes a day to visit Celestia and Luna and tell them the news about Sombra. When she gets there she sees them fighting a Draconequus who then gets turned to stone. And they cry, reasons unknown, she asks for help but they say their busy so they can’t do it. She stays until the next day, and then leaves towards Maretonia. When she is halfway between her kingdom and the Crystal Empire she sees something peculiar happening at the castle so she investigates. Then a large powerful attack imitating from the castle towards her kingdom. She flies really fast towards her kingdom and waits for the blast to hit the shield. At first nothing happens, keywords: at first, then the entire shield shatters to a thousand pieces. They set up their army to get ready to fight Sombra’s army just as the sun is rising. Anyway that’s the recap of part two hey it looks like you don’t have to read it now, but the details it what’s important lol.
As Sombra’s army grew closer to the Monarch Kingdom, Chrysalis knew that she needed a battle plan to keep the citizens safe from the battle about to ensue. “Commander Blaze Burn, I need you to take a squadron and search for the force field generator somewhere in the castle. Our main goal is to protect the city.”

“Yes Queen Chrysalis, I will get that done right away.”

“Blaze wait I also want you to take one thousand members of each race to go and guard the kingdom. You will be a final defense if we fail at defending Sombra off.”
“Uhm yes Queen Chrysalis, hopefully it won’t have to come to that.” Blaze Burn then flew off to gather the forces together.
“Yes, hopefully it doesn’t have to come to that. Commander Airola and Commander Rosen Bear, I want you to lead the three races. Will have the earth ponies as our frontlines trying to keep the unicorns as safe as possible. We will have the earth ponies surround the unicorns who will fire powerful magic towards our enemy aiding us with long range. With the pegasi overhead protecting them from any aerial attackers. I will fighting off Sombra by myself I do not want help from you guys, plus I need you to lead an army of 46,980 troops.” Chrysalis demands of them making it clearly that she will not take no for an answer.
“But Chrysalis, he will be to power-
“I don’t care I have to face him myself and plus you’ll only get in the way.”
“Bu- Yes Queen Chrysalis we will do our best to accomplish your wishes.” Airola interrupts Rosen Bear of finishing her sentence.
“Now I don’t want Sombra to find out about our protection of the unicorns, so I want you guys to march in no particular order. Now, we will march towards them to keep the fight as far as from the kingdom.” They all begin to follow Chrysalis as she marches towards Sombra’s army. She calls over the commanders again, “Another main goal of this is to try and not kill the cannibalistic crystal ponies they have been starved and don’t deserve our persecution.”
“But it would actually help them if we killed them, they would finally be relieved from any torture or pain they witnessed throughout their lifetime.” Rosen Bear suggested.
“You are correct, especially since it can take weeks maybe months to get to the stage at which they are in. Also in desperate times where they needed food they may have committed horrific acts they wish to forget.”
As they march towards the Crystal Empire, Chrysalis notices as Celestia raises the sun and Luna lowers the moon that Sombra’s army grows closer. Which will lead to the inevitable battle that awaits them both, a fight between brother and sister.
Chrysalis’s and Sombra’s army come to face each other, she then flies up to the dark grey Alicorn’s level to be able to stare into his soul. “So Brother, I think this is the first time, we have seen each other without fighting. Oh wait it seems that you brought an army with you nevermind.”
“And likewise with you Sister bringing, ha what you call that an army, I call that somepony I eat for breakfast.” Sombra grins while Chrysalis glares at him. “It seems to me that there is no clear definite leader to your pegasi there.” Sombra motions for a squadron of bat ponies to come by his side.
“I’m the leader, do you doubt my strategical plans.” She retorts in reply.
“But how will you lead when you’re distracted with fighting against me.” Sombra then sends the squadron towards the sky and sprouts three enormous Arant crystals surrounding both their armies.
He then rushes Chrysalis with his horn clashing with his as the fight begins. “Take positions” Chrysalis yells towards the ponies below her. She then notices that purple bubbly electricity begins to flow throughout the Arant crystal to another until they all flow between each other. Then the three streams of electricity fire into the middle of the sky above the fight, they all meet and start to form into a enormous purple bubbly electricity power ball. As the electricity ball charges Sombra pushes Chrysalis off of him and fires an attack towards Chrysalis. She temporarily surrounds herself in one of her crystal emerald cocoon absorbing the attack into her. In retaliation, Chrysalis fires an attack towards Sombra who blocks it with his arm plating. Chrysalis, begins to feel a strong sense of magic coming from somewhere above her, so she decides to look up seeing that the purple bubbly electricity power baw is at full strength and size. A pulse from all three Arant crystals are sent pulsing through them all the way to the power ball, once they reached the power ball it was sent flying downwards towards the real meat of the battle. All of the ponies down below look up towards the sky as the power ball grows closer to the ground, once it hits the ground a mini earthquake happens as purple electricity begins to flow through the Arant Crystal ponies.
“I need you to take a squadron towards each of those crystal structures before they destroy us all.” Airola commands three of the twenty captains to do immediately.
The first squadron runs through a group of cannibalistic crystal ponies, they start to get surrounded by theses ponies as some begin to naw at their hooves. Some of the outlying members begin to pulled into the crowd of crystal ponies. As they surround the pony they just dragged into their group one of the crystal ponies holds them down while the others grab his hooves. They then start to rip off his hooves while he writhes in agony, with crimson blood spewing out from where his hooves used to be. But they do not allow the pony to die, they continue to eat at him, while his bloodcurdling scream pierce the ears of some sympathetic ponies a part of his team. They turn back knowing that they can’t just leave him there to die. But that was their mistake as they are then dragged off by more crystal ponies, she tries to pull of her sword but one of the ponies bites her ear off and then another kicks her stomach in so hard that her skin begins to tear. The crystal ponies see this as an opportunity and start to strangle her as they open a hole leading to her digestive tract and begin scarfing down her intestines. She tries to scream, but the pain is so unbearable that she can’t let out one breath and then one pony crunches down on her jaw cracking it in two. Another pony then rips her head from her spinal cord strewing her internal neck contents on the floor to be licked by scavengers. With the horrors that these ponies can carry out without caring; they pull out their swords and begin slicing through whatever is in front of them. On accident one of the ponies in the middle of the squadron slices a member in front of him as blood splashes all over his face. They finally reach the first Arant crystal structure, after leaving a trail of crimson blood, internal organs, and thrown about appendages. They walk inside of the structure to see a large winding staircase leading to the firing mechanism, with time to finally breath a couple of the ponies barf over in the corner. They begin to climb the stairwell as they see a pulse of purple bubbly electricity pulse through the structure all the way to the top and then fire outwards. They feel a large earthquake as the entire structure begins to shake nearly knocking them over the stairwell. Once they reach the top they remove the explosives inside their saddle bags and attach them to the firing mechanism. They then run down to the bottom of the arant crystal structure and detonate it destroying the firing mechanism, but not the structure. They then notice the pulse of purple bubbly electricity go through the tower, they know that can’t be could so they gallop out of the tower. And when it was to fire the electricity a massive explosion obliterates the top of the tower and then flows throughout the entire tower knocking it down towards the crystal and earth ponies. The Earth ponies gallop away like if they graduated from the prometheus school of galloping away from things. *sin counter ding*. About three of the seven earth ponies left rolls out of the way while the crystal ponies and the rest of the earth ponies get crushed by the arant crystal tower. They then see the purple bubbly power ball fault and fall over then imploding onto it self weakening the arant crystal ponies.
They then remember that they’re just standing around while a bunch of starved crystal ponies surrounds them. They each pull out their swords and wait for the starved ponies to rush them slicing their heads off as they galloped closer. Unfortunately they do not hold out and are overwhelmed by like 10 vs. 3, but before the last sight of a crystal pony's mouth the stallion see another arant crystal tower fall down. With the destruction of the second arant crystal tower, which weakens the arant crystal ponies, the purple bubbly electricity power ball then implodes onto itself, but then explodes vaporizing three pegasi squadrons and five bat pony squadrons.
Sombra sees the the destruction of the towers and decides to change one of the towers into a firing laser, which continuously fires at will. Before he can carry out the spell Chrysalis hits him blasting him into a bat pony who then gets blasted towards the ground. Once the bat pony hits the ground his internals become externals all over the ground. “You have to pay attention Brother, there is no downtime.” Chrysalis taunts Sombra for his mistake of turning his back to her.
“Oh don’t get too cocky I still have one last tower, which helps my aran-” He is interrupted when he hears and feels the purple bubbly electricity power ball imploding onto itself and then been contretrated as beam directly hitting Sombra. Sombra is then blasted to the ground landing on a earth pony and a crystal pony instantly crushing them to death.
“Hmm it seems like you’re one to talk, you have far too much trust in your power enhancing crystals which can be destroyed fairly easy.” Chrysalis smirks down to Sombra making him jump up and fly up to her filled with rage.
Meanwhile in the Monarch Kingdom…
“Uhm Blaze, we have searched almost every square hoof of this castle and we still can’t find the shield generator.” Berry Burst, a magenta ombre coated, pink violet maned pegasus said.
“Well we have to keep searching, since in the unlikely event that the attack is brought here we need to have that shield up. As part of the military are main goal is to keep the citizens safe, we can not let them get injured or worse killed. So keep searching!” Blaze boomed.
“Yes sir!” Berry Punch then flew over to the throne to see if there was a secret switch of some sort.
Blaze trots over to the window in search of incoming enemies, allies, or both. He sees a squadron of some pegasi coming over the horizon and figures that it’s backup which they did not need. But as these “pegasi” grew closer he noticed that they were no ally, they were foe. “Berry Burst, I need you gather the troops to the main throne room, we need to get things ready we're having company over.”
“What’s that supposed to mean sir?” Berry Burst said with puzzlement.
“As in, there is a squadron of bat ponies coming directly for the kingdom.” Blaze said to Burst. “I want you guys to keep looking for the shield generator I will take care of the bat ponies.”
“Sir it’s a whole squadron, you won’t be able to do it alone I will come with you and I’m not taking no for an answer.” Berry Burst said in a stern voice.
“Whatever, but you will have to be prepared to give up your life for the betterment of the kingdom.” Blaze said to the hesitant pegasus. “Now let’s go!.”
Blaze and Berry flew out of the castle towards the squadron of bat ponies, they pulled out their swords and readied themselves for their impending death. Blaze flew straight into the squadron with Berry following shortly after. Blaze set his sword ablaze a started to slice into the surrounding forces, while they clashed swords with his. His sword steadily melted the steel swords of bat ponies leaving them open to attack, which he swung towards one slicing their hoof off. He then flew around him and sliced their wings off sending them crashing towards the ground. Blaze went face first into a group of bat ponies that were filled with rage awaiting for an opportunity to kill this pegasus. He swung his sword through the other’s swords as from behind him he was being stabbed in his hind hooves. But this did not stop him he only grew in strength from the pain he felt. Flying up high in the sky and sky bombing down towards a unobservant bat pony who was then impaled by the force of the blade. He pulled the sword out of the bat pony and flung it towards another impaling them straight in the heart. He grabbed the sword out of the pony and started spinning in a circle until a sudden dagger hit his heart making his chest bleed out. He looked over to Berry who was being surrounded by the bat ponies, so with his final breath he lit himself on fire and flew over to the bat ponies dispersing them and burning them all. Berry saw his body fly towards the ground and felt a fire burst from her soul which filled her with hatred for these bat ponies. She then flew into five of the bat ponies immediately slicing their heads off flinging their body towards the ground. Suddenly the bat ponies found a strategy and all rushed her at once stabbing deep into her whole body impaling her on all eight swords, but with her final breath she flung a dagger deep into one of the bat pony’s hind legs. The bat ponies all pulled out their swords from Berry and flew towards the castle.
The remaining squadron of pegasi saw the bat ponies who were coming straight for them so they went deep into the castle with the bat ponies shortly following them. Two of the pegasi pivoted backwards and fired their crossbows killing one of the leading ponies and the injured pony. The other’s dodged the arrows and went around slicing both their heads off. Three more pegasi went towards the group of bat ponies and tried to slice their sword through the group, but they only managed to kill one of the bat ponies as they three died. The bat ponies then remembered about a power that was gifted to them from Sombra, with the use of dark magic. They all joined hoof together and fired two massive bat wings which filled the majority of the narrow tunnel leading to the shield generator. The wings flew down the tunnel towards the group of pegasi, as three tried to fly above and three tried to stay close to the ground, the other seven backflipped over the bottom wing watching the other six pegasi get sliced into two. They started to gallop as they noticed that the tunnel was beginning to become narrow and enclosed. As they galloped closer and closer towards the shield generator room with the bat ponies quickly gaining on them. The bat ponies then threw a bola hitting two pegasi who were immediately stabbed by the bat ponies except for one who managed to wiggle out of the bola.
He quickly caught up to the rest of the group who were in the shield generator room, they searched to see that it was at the other side of the room, but it had to be activated with switches that were throughout the room. They all flew to the five switches around the room while the other guy flew towards the shield generator. They managed to flip one switch on each side of the room until the bat ponies attacked, they were all equally matched by the bat ponies. As they clashed swords the remaining pegasus flew around the room flipping all the switches until he was close to the last one when a dagger went straight into his wing knocking him down to the ground. The bat pony who threw the dagger was immediately killed by one of the pegasi who was immediately executed by one of the bat ponies. That bat pony saw the downed pegasus and galloped straight for him, but was stabbed multiple times in the hind quarters. Slamming his face straight into the stone floor, breaking his snout. One of the pegasus was clashing swords with another bat pony and could not reach the bat pony’s heart without he himself getting stabbed. So he let the sword of the bat pony into himself, but managed to stab the bat pony also impaling him deep through his chest. Another bat pony backflips over a pegasus slicing through his body from her head to her tail, and then flings his sword into a pegasus fighting one of the bat ponies immediately killing him. The other remaining pegasus flies up above the bat two bat ponies trying to kill her and then flies to the center letting them stab her as she also stabs them with her dagger. She takes one the bat ponies with her and severely hinders the other. The last pegasus flips the switch providing power for the shield generator and then gallops over to the generator. On his way the severely injured bat pony flies up to him, but the remaining pegasus flings his sword directly into his heart. He reaches the shield generator and is about to press the button to start it up, but he feels a dagger stab into him from behind. He grabs his dagger and swiftly swings it backwards stabbing his assailant straight in the neck. He begins to feel weak, but with his final breath he starts up the generator and falls down to the ground. The generator begins to shake as streams of power comes out of each switch console and then one stream of power comes from the top of the generator and fires throughout the castle. It then creates a giant shield around the entire kingdom protecting it from magical attacks.
Meanwhile during the real battle…
Head count of each army, well while you were gone tons of ponies on each side died starting out with 46,980 on Chrysalis’s side and 93,980 on Sombra’s side. Well in the time that the Arant crystal towers fell and the time that the shield generator fell. Well now Chrysalis has 32,886 and Sombra has 65,786 so a 30% loss on each side, seems fair I guess.
“Commander Airola I think we have to retreat.” A dark cyan earth pony said.
“Why would that be it seem to me that we're doing fine.” Airola said to this pony.
“Yes, but our frontlines are beginning to be weakened by the crystal ponies.”
“Well I can only give you orders from the Queen herself, so you have to figure something out.”
“I don’t know why you keep trying Sister, you know that you are going to lose and every last one of your subjects will be dead by the end of this day.”
“Oh Brother, but you’re wrong and I still have many hours on my side it’s barely the afternoon anyway.” Chrysalis then notices an emerald glint coming from the corner of her eyes, the shield is fully operational.It seems though that Sombra also saw this happen, so he licked his lips and started to rush towards the castle. Chrysalis grabs him out of the midair with her magical grasp and throws him down to the ground. “We have to retreat, the shield is finally back up and running.” Chrysalis’s army begins to retreat back to the kingdom at full galloping speed.
“Chase them you fools we can not let them retreat.”
Both armies gallop all the way to kingdom and just before they reach the kingdom Chrysalis’s army pivots around quickly pulling out their swords in a fashion that it would immediately slice the enemy. The unicorns fire a massive laser into the enemy army killing off a couple thousand. This maneuver surprises Sombra “Ahh I see you wanted us to chase you clever plan Sister.”
“It was all a ploy, and now we have reinforcements, new supplies and less ponies to deal with.” Chrysalis grins knowing that she turn the tide of the battle.
“Arant crystal ponies execute order 32.” The second the words left his lips all of the arant crystal ponies moved over to a section of land started to create a giant arant crystal cannon. “But I have a more clever plan, since with all of my warriors I have placed explosives inside of them for me to detonate with a flip of a switch, Why am I telling you this, well it’s because a squadron of mine escaped from the arant crystal encampment before I locked us in. And that squadron went towards your kingdom, to kill of the squadron you sent to make the new shield.”
“But how do you know that they ever got near the new shield maker”
“I’ll will just have to see for myself.” Sombra then pulls out a switch labeled squadron 13 BP and pushes it.
Chrysalis turns around to see explosions come from the bottom of the castle, and then suddenly the entire castle begins to shake and start to crumble from the lack of a foundation. Chrysalis watches in horror as the only memory of her parents was kept inside, which was now being destroyed by somepony she was related to. She then sees the statues of her parents fall out of the room and crash down into the street, she lets out a tear. But this sadness doesn’t last long as she feels hatred flow through her veins. “ HOW COULD YOU, YOU BASTARD!” She then rushes towards Sombra with an emerald bubbly aura around her horn. She clashes with Sombra’s horn aggressively, while Sombra begins to succumb to the force that Chrysalis is pushing against his horn. “THAT WAS OUR ONLY MEMORIES OF OUR MOTHER!”
She then blasts Sombra down to the ground and continuously fires her attack towards him. “FIRE THE CANNON!” Sombra yells over to the arant crystal ponies surrounding the arant crystal cannon. It then sparks to life as purple bubbly electricity pulses through it and then getting to the top of the of cannon it fires a purple bubbly electricity bolt towards the city hitting a large section of the city. Killing countless innocent lives, families filled with fillies old colts and mares. All murdered within a blink of an eye, Chrysalis looks over to see that the mid right section of the suburbs has been blown to bits. She stops firing her attack towards Sombra, as she and her army gazes in astonishment, a good chunk of the army runs over to the section of the city to see if anypony survived the attack. To their dismay, their husbands, wives, fillies, family members, and memories all destroyed they begin to cry over the destruction of their homes. While everypony is distracted by the chaos he had cause he commands the cannon to be fired again. “Fire it again.”
Chrysalis overhears this and feels the hatred flow through her blood again, How could he be so cold hearted… Chrysalis then looks over to the cannon about to fire and decides to fire her magic attack towards one of the legs instantly destroying it and knocking it over on it’s left side. It fires into Sombra’s army killing off the majority of the crystal ponies and crushes every arant crystal pony.
“AAAAGGGGHHHH charge this stupid bitch’s army you f$*king retards.” The remaining members of the army rush into Chrysalis army fighting to their heart’s content. Sombra straightens his hair which was all frazzled from his anger. “Actually forget her army head straight for the kingdom itself.”
“I know that your loved ones just died, but I need you guys to think about the other citizens and stop those bat ponies and crystal ponies.” Her remaining army recuperates and chases down the assailants. She notices Sombra pull out a rectangular device about to push it and destroy everything that she fought for. She blasts a magical attack towards him and then rushes towards him slicing into his arm shattering his armor. She also tries to slice his head, but he slightly moves and she only gets the side of his jaw. “I will not allow you to murder any more innocent families.”
“When did I ever need your allowance Sister, I do what I want.” Sombra maniacally laughs.
“I am no sister of yours no matter what my mother says, there is no way I’m related to the likes of you. .” She puts on the crystal orchid amulet that her father had once had which clothes her with the honey crystal armor that her father once had before her. “With the help of my mother and father, I will kill you.” She was surrounded by an emerald crystal heart aura, which also embroidered her sword, she then flew over to Sombra and swung her sword into his front hoof armor shattering it. Sombra then felt the magical and life force start to drain out of him when the sword hit him, he knew any hits from the sword would drain him of his magic making him weak. He then bucked Chrysalis in the face a flew away trying to retreat back to the Crystal Empire, but Chrysalis wasn’t going to take his shit. She flung her sword at him, which hit him in the middle of his wings dropping him to the ground instantly. He let out a horrific scream of pain as he hit the floor, “Now you can feel how it feels to be betrayed by somepony you thought was very close to you.”
“Oh but think this whole time that you have been fighting me, where is Celestia and Luna, some ponies you take as close to you. There has been no sign of them, they left you to fend for yourself, they do not see you as an equal they see you as somepony to manipulate and use to carry out their dirty work.” Sombra then pushes off Chrysalis and stands up.
“No shut up you're wrong.”
“No and you know I’m, why else would they not be here at this moment. They want you to weaken me and then they’ll swoop in and kill me taking all the glory a praise. They are just using you, Luna brainwashed you to think that she loves. She does not care about you she only cares about herself.”
“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up, you’re only saying that because they betrayed you they won’t betray me were too close.”
“How can you be so sure of it, just face the facts Sister they left you here to die. They wanted me dead I was a power in their way of complete conquest. You stepped in the mix when you visited them, you confirmed their suspicions about me. So they let you leave, they said they were busy and would fiddle with that when they have time. They only said that for you to solve the problem yourself, and knowing that you couldn’t either 1:Couldn’t bare to kill your own Brother, or 2: That I would kill you and destroy your kingdom. With you out of the way, and me in a weakened state they would be able to kill me and then have nothing in there way for complete conquest. Celestia, also made you an Alicorn so that you would have the power to weaken me. She obviously doesn’t know you my Sister.” Sombra walks over to Chrysalis and pulls her chin up to look into his eyes. “Now you can join me and we can destroy Celestia together or refuse my offer and we will both be destroyed by her.”
“My kingdom has taken to many countless deaths we can’t go against Celestia and her army, and I can’t kill Luna she raised me she is like a sister to me and she told me that she loved me as a sister.” Chrysalis began to tear up remembering all the good times Luna and her had with each other.
“Fine, you have made your choice, but heed my warning your kingdom will fall just like mine will. Luna was also just messing with your head so that you could trust her and wouldn’t go against her in the situation you will soon meet. Anyway Sister farewell I’ll see you in a thousand years, just remember that I only attacked your kingdom since you were in my way of complete conquest also. And that I do love you I just can’t show this love anymore that part of my soul has been destroyed.” He then steps onto a carriage with two bat ponies pulling it and leaves the battlefield.
She then turns and walks back to her kingdom not noticing Sombra place a curse over her kingdom.She contemplates the ideas Sombra was talking about, Could he be right about Celestia? Was she really a tyrannical overlord? She flies to the center of the destruction and calls everypony over for an important public speaking. Once all the citizens of her kingdom has met in the center of the city she says, “We have won the battle against my brother and his forces, unfortunately we have received many negative consequences with our victory. We must rebuild our city and prepare it again for another incoming battle that will happen soon. I know of this by some scouts that I sent to the Crystal Empire. We must be quick for in fear, we do not have much time.” She let’s them disperse towards the crumbled part of the city as she walks over to what remains of her family’s home. She walks over to her shattered throne and moves it out of the way as she sees a stain glass piece of her mother’s head. She levitates it and takes a closer look at it as her eyes begin to swell. She notices her statue head out of the corner of her eye and walks over to it. “It seems that no matter what I do mother. I still can’t stop the inevitable and now including me my whole family will be killed. Your close friends will betray me, they want complete conquest and they will do anything they need to get it. Just like your death it was all destiny.” She wraps the statue head in her hooves and holds it close to her chest as tears stream from her eyes. She sits like this for a couple hours and then gets up and walks back over to the center of town. She begins to cast a spell, and fires it towards the destroyed castle. It begins to form back into the castle it once was before until she hears a large boom of magic come from her left. She immediately drops the castle ruins and looks over to the Crystal Empire seeing the same rainbow she saw when the Draconequus turned to stone in Canterlot. A large burst of air hits her and everypony in her kingdom as all of a sudden the entire Crystal Empire just disappears. Suddenly the ground beneath her began to shake as she felt something surge through her. A blast of magic fires into the air and the entire kingdom shakes, her coat starts to change as it becomes a black sleek looking skin like substance. Her wings change from pegasus wings into green insect wings with holes throughout her body and horn. She feels her throat begin to become dry and her voice become raspy. She looks over to her subjects who are now all encapsulated in emerald cocoons. Then suddenly the sky disappears along with the ground around them, and she is then encapsulated in her own cocoon. She then is sent to blackness and nothing, for a long set time of a thousand years in Tartarus encased within her cocoon like the rest of her subjects.
End of Part three

Author's Note:

Anyway I hope all of you enjoyed my little Chrysalis origin story and the final part of the story which is just a big fight scene.

Also dun dun duhhhhhh Tyrantlestia has arrived into my headcanon now it's all speculation. Do you think Celestia is a tyrant who is just tricking Twilight to do her dirty work while she forgets gifts at weddings in PonyVille.

Remember to V/C/F pls. And to all my fellow Bronies and Pegasisters, Brohoof.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment