• Published 31st May 2012
  • 4,197 Views, 44 Comments

Friendship is Epic - Book 1: My Big Flare (COMPLETE REMAKE) - FlareGun45



A story about a unicorn, from the city of Mareami, who moves to Ponyville to have epic adventures.

  • ...
147
 44
 4,197

Wedding Captures

Alright, before I get started with this chapter, allow me to explain a few things to you. First of all: this chapter takes place at the same time the Canterlot Wedding, so if you don’t want the story spoiled for you, reframe from reading this chapter. But then again, we’re going to be meeting a new pony that’s going to be in future chapters so my suggestion: watch Canterlot Wedding first. Second: this entire chapter is going to take place in my video camera’s point of view, like Cloverfield for example. Also, instead of cutaway gags, we’re doing previous recordings that I filmed in the past. So now that we all got everything under control, let’s get this show on the road!

It was one week before the Canterlot Wedding, and I activated my video camera. Spike was playing Skyrim on my XBUCKS 360, and I was watching. “Sup brahs?” I said to my camera. “My name is Flare Gun, and I’m the F to the L to the A-R-E Gun, are we ready to have some fun? I’m Flarelicious!”

"Alright, I have the Golden Claw, now what?" Spike asked.

"Alright you just slew those zombies, so now you have to just walk past that corridor." I said.

“Alright.” Spike said as he continued playing.

“Spike’s playing Skyrim, and I wanna record his reaction.” I said to the camera.

“My reaction for what?” Spike asked.

“For… the next boss’s look, yeah.” I lied.

“If you say so.” Spike said as he continued playing. "Alright, I know I'm in low health, so I need...." Spike got interrupted by a trap that was set in the game. "WHOA! WHAT THE HAY?!"

"LAWL! LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL!” I laughed. "Looks like I forgot to mention about that trap right there!"

"Great! I didn't get to save after I killed that spider; you told me to go on!" Spike yelled angrily at me.

"You'd fall for anything, brah! You even fell for the Ultimate Dragon Tease!” I reminded him.

A previous recording gag shows me recording Spike his reactions on all I say to him. “Food, you know I just couldn’t stop thinking about it.” I said.

“Yeah?” Spike asked.

“Yeah, so I went to the freezer, and I went into the sweet drawer! You know the sweet drawer right?” I asked.

“Yeah, wha-what was in there?” Spike asked.

“Well, I’ll tell ya what’s in there. You know the cookies that have double chocolate? Has chocolate-chocolate in them?” I asked.

“The chocolate-chocolate kind, yeah?” Spike listened.

“Yeah, so, I took that out, and I knew who would like that.” I said.

“Yeah?” Spike started to get excited.

“Me! So I ate it!” I said.

“Awww! Wha-you gotta be kidding me!” Spike whined.

“Nope! Not kidding!” I said.

“And I also noticed there was some ice cream in there! You know, brownies, cakes, Toaster Strudel, well, I ate that too.” I said.

“Awwwwwww-uugggh!” Spike moaned.

“But I went back to the fridge, just a few minutes ago, and I put something together very special, you’re gonna love this one!” I said. “I took some apples…”

“Yeah?” Spike listened.

“I put some caramel on it, and I covered it with-“ I continued.

“Covered it with what?” Spike asked.

“And covered it with sapphire sprinkles!” I said as Spike started getting excited. “And guess what?”

“What?” Spike asked.

“I gave it to Crackle!” I said.

“NOOOOOOOO-oh-oh-ooooooh!” Spike cried. The gag ends.

Just then, Spike started to feel a stranger tinkle in his stomach and he burped up a scroll. "Ah! Looks like Luna finally responded!" I said. "I asked her to try out one of my new Apple Crisp Pizzas that AppleJack suggested I’d make.”

Spike opened the scroll. "Nope, it's not from Luna, but it looks like an invitation." He said.

"Is Pinkie Pie throwing another party?" I asked.

"Okay, why would Pinkie invite us to party from a scroll after I burped it up? Only the princesses can do something like that.” Spike said.

“I knew that." I lied.

"No you didn't." Spike said as he started to read the letter. "Princess Celestia..."

"AAAAH! ALWAYS WITH CELESTIA! Where's Luna?" I interrupted.

Spike gave me a glare as he continued reading. "Princess Celestia cordially
invites you to the wedding of Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and Royal Guard Captain Shining Armor. The wedding is next week. Shining Armor? Hey! That's Twilight's brother!"

"Huh? Twilight's brother is getting married? She didn't mention she had a brother." I said.

“She talks about him all the time, saying he’s her B.B.B.F.F. and all that, saying he was the only one he ever considered as a friend and all that.” Spike explained.

“Uhh, what about you? Weren’t you friends with Twilight?” I asked.

“Of course I was, but nope, I guess I’m not worth mentioning.” Spike complained.

“So B.B.B.F.F., huh? I thought I was the only one around here with the leet speak? Anyways, who’s the invite for?” I asked.

“Well it says it’s for Twilight and the others.” Spike read.

“No invite for me?” I asked.

“Sorry, dude.” Spike said. "Anyways, I'm gonna go tell Twilight this."

"No wait, I actually have an idea for a prank. How about we don't tell them until next week? It'll be so funny to see them in a hurry!” I suggested.

“You sure that’s a good idea?” Spike asked.

“It’ll be funny.” I said.

"Oh yeah that would be hilarious; alright I’m totally gonna do that!” Spike said.

“In the meantime, I’m gonna go around town and test out this video camera. I found it in my personal chest this morning, and I thought, why not use it? It seems that it’s in good shape.” I said.

“You do that. I gotta go find my tux.” Spike said.

“Alright, see ya, brah!” I said as he ran out of my trailer; I then went over into my bedroom to record my fish. “Heeeeey, fishies! Heeeey, fishies! Hey, Darrel! Hey black fish! Hey black fish!” Darrel was really excited to see me, mostly because he’s a happy fish. “Hey, Rainbow! Hey, Dorthey!” Rainbow and Dorthey were just floating there. “Hey, Pearlie!” Pearl was looking at herself through her mirror but she hides the mirror behind her back as soon as I looked at her. “Hey, Yo! Hey, Yo-dawg! Hey homie!” Yoyo was giving me a ‘really?’ face. I know that did sound ridiculous. “Hey, Piddles! Piddles is sleeping!” Yeah, Piddles was laying on the rocks at the bottom, but he started getting annoyed to see me looking at him while he sleeps, so he swam to the back of the tank. “Oh I love these fish! They mean more to me than anything in the world. I’d give my life to make sure they stay safe. That’s pretty much why I brought them with me when I moved to Ponyville. Speaking of Ponyville, how about we check out the town?” I asked the video camera. So I walked over to the front door, opened it, and recorded all that I saw.

”Here it is: Ponyville! A nice peaceful little town it is.” I said to my camera. “What’s weird about this town is that a lot of ponies look the same, like for example: that’s Parasol over there, the yellow pegasus with the purple curled up hair, and over there is Sassaflash, a light blue pegasus with a yellow curled up mane, but beside their colors, they look exactly the same! How do they do that? How, how do they do that? Recolor their coats and manes, change their cutie mark, and you wouldn’t even know the difference between the two. I know lots of other ponies with that mane style, look, there’s Merry May, she’s an earth pony though, but same exact hair style, and there’s Shoeshine with it too. How popular is that mane style anyway?”

“Whatcha got there, Flare?” Crystal asked while standing next to me. I turned the camera over to her so everyone who watches this will know who’s talking.

“Hey, you rhymed! Everypony this is my friend Crystal Iceblast.” I said to the camera.

“Hi, I’m Flare’s friend Crystal Iceblast!” Crystal said to the camera.

“I just said that.” I reminded her.

“I know, and I just reminded the audience in case they forget.” Crystal said.

“Right. So did you hear about the wedding?” I asked her.

“I did!” Crystal said.

“You gonna come?” I asked.

“Absolutely! I got a dress all ready for the occasion!” Crystal said.

“Can’t wait to see it! Hey, you know, I was talking about ponies that have the same exact mane styles, and to bring back that subject, you look a lot like Rainbow Dash.” I said.

“I do?” Crystal asked.

“Yeah you do, except without the rainbow mane, you got light blue and white, and your eyes are green, and your flank tattoo is different.” I said.

“Huh, I never really thought of that before.” Crystal said.

“I hope Engie and Aqua come too. This wedding is going to be leet! I can tell! Probably just as leet as the time I saw Ditzy apple bucking for AppleJack.”

A previous recording shows AppleJack bucking apples out of a tree. “See that there, Flare? Isn’t that the best lookin’ apples y’all have ever seen?” AppleJack asked.

“It is, it is! I’m not a big fan of apples themselves, but they go good in pie, fritter, juice, cider, and sometimes even shape them as fries and dunk them in caramel. I should make something like that!” I said.

“Ah think McDonalds already have that idea, sugarcube.” AppleJack informed.

“Well sue me, McDonalds! I dare you! You’re rich anyway, so you don’t need the money.” I said.

“Hey, can I help buck some apples?” Derpy asked as she joined us.

“Oh, uhh… sure, Ditzy! Knock yourself out.” AppleJack offered as Derpy walking over to the tree and looked at it. “Ah hope ya know what yer doin’.”

“This would make a good demonstration showing that anypony can do it!” I suggested.

“Exactly!” Derpy agreed.

“Well… alright, if ya’re sure.” AppleJack said. Derpy got herself in position, turned around, and bucked the tree with her hind leg, and then pineapples came out of the tree.

“Suddenly, pineapples!” I said.

“HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!” AppleJack yelled as the previous recording ends.

Next week came, and I turned on my video camera for another test drive.

"Sup brahs? It’s been a week since my last recording. This is Flare Gun again with my flare gun.” I then shot a flare out of my horn, and it makes a hole on one of the bean bag chairs and deflates. "Whoops! Anyways, I'm testing this camera right now to get it ready for the Royal Wedding of Shining Armor and Princess Meh…. Meh…. Umm…. Meh-mora….. meh-mora…. Th-the princess. Shining Armor is the brother of my friend Twilight Sparkle, and I'm playing an important part in the wedding because Princess Luna said I can record the whole thing! This is gonna be possum grade awesome! I haven’t been a part of a wedding since my aunt AK Gun’s second wedding!”

A previous recording shows me recording the second wedding of my aunt AK Gun, with her and her new husband up at the altar, and the priest was saying his random priest words. “Well, this has certainly been the strangest funeral I’ve ever been to.” I commented. The previous recording ends. Hey, didn’t I do this cutaway gag before? Oh right, I did! It was the exact opposite though.

“I heard the Mane Six are having a picnic today! So how about we record everything they do over there as a test!" I said to my camera, and then I began to whisper, "Maybe we can be spies! So let's head over to the park and see what they're up to! Mischievous face!"

So I walked on over to the park, and started up the camera again once I got there. "Ahhhh! What a beautiful day!" I commented as I filmed the beautiful nature around me; "The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and no hate or anger! I see the Flank Tattoo Crusaders jumping rope, I see Thunderlane playing frisbee with his brother, I see Professor Bill Neigh playing Frisbee with Screw Loose while jumping rope, along with Nurse Sweetheart watching, I see Ditzy Do not knowing what went wrong…” Derpy was jumping on a rain cloud. “I see a squirrel trying to shove an acorn into an ice cap, but it’s splitting in half and the squirrel is falling, and- Oh! There are the Mane Six having their picnic! Time to put my spy / paparazzi skills to the test!” I started to sing the Pink Panther theme song as I snuck over behind the bushes, and a couple of yards where the Mane Six were eating lunch.

“Aaaaand action.” A voice said.

"Ahh! It is gorgeous out! Just gorgeous!" Rarity said.

“Who said that?” I asked myself as I looked over and saw a film set next to the Mane Six. “Oh, it’s DHX. I gotta keep my distance anyway. I tried signing up to be a background pony, but they wouldn’t hire me. What’s up with that?”

Spike then showed up at the scene, and he ran to Twilight. "Twi... light!" Spike was catching his breath after running all the way to the picnic. "...I... have... lemme just..." Spike suddenly burps up a scroll

Spike takes out the letter and gives it to Twilight so she can read it. "Dear Twilight, I am sure you are as excited as I am about the upcoming wedding in Canterlot."

"Oh, he's finally telling them about the wedding. Well the time came anyway!" I whispered as Twilight read the letter to the others. "I will be presiding over the ceremony, but would very much like you and your friends to help with the preparations for this wonderful occasion. Fluttershy, I would like you and your songbird choir to provide the music."

"Wow, that sounds like a great job for Flutters to do! She seems excited!" I whispered. "Oh, and Pinkie is going to be hosting the reception? Leet!" Twilight kept reading the letter as I kept whispering in the background. "I remember my Aunt AK’s reception. My cousin Glock Gun was stuffing his face in cider and started dancing on the tables until he passed out on the 100 bit glass sculpture. It’s pretty funny how ponies would spend that kind of money on ice. I remember one wedding I saw an astronaut without any pants at a monkey wedding I went to.”

"But I don't understand. Who's getting married?" Twilight asked.

"Oh wait! Uh, I was probably supposed to give you this one first." Spike said embarrassingly as he gave her the scroll.

"HA! Classic work, bro! Classic!" I laughed. “Oh speaking of classic, I hope The Who plays at the wedding.

A previous recording shows me along with Fluttershy, giving her a spare ticket I had. “Here you are, Mama Flutters!”

“What’s this?” Fluttershy asked.

“It’s a ticket for The Who concert that’s coming to town, and I thought it would be nice for you to come along with me!” I offered.

“Concert to see who?” Flutters asked.

“Exactly!” I said.

“Exactly?” Flutters asked.

“Yes, we’re going to go to see the Who.” I said.

“Who?” Flutters asked.

“Yeah!” I said.

“What?” Flutters asked.

“No, Who.” I corrected her.

“What’s playing in a concert?” Flutters asked.

“No, Who’s playing in a concert.” I corrected her.

“That’s what I’m asking, who’s playing?” she asked.

“Who!” I said.

“Oh, I’m sorry if I’m getting you aggravated, but I still don’t know what you’re talking about.” She said.

“Ok, it’s quite simple: I’m taking YOU with me to see THE WHO.” I explained.

“The…. What?” she asked.

“The WHO!” I said.

“Please stop yelling, I’m just confused.” She said frighteningly.

“Alright I think I see what the problem is, the band is called the Who.” I said.

“Who?” she asked.

“Yes, that’s what the band is called, Who.” I said.

“Oh that’s what the band is called? The name of the band is Who?” Flutters asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“Ooooooh.” She giggled. “I’m sorry, Flare, I was really confused when you explained that.

“No worries, sista, I’m sure anypony would’ve made that mistake.” I said.

“Anypony’s gonna play too?” Flutters asked.

“No, but- wait, there’s a band called Anypony?” I asked. The previous recording ends.

Twilight continued reading the invite. "My brother?" she yelled.

"Your brother's getting married? Congratulations, Twilight! That's great news!" AppleJack said excitedly.

"Yeah, great news." Twilight said sarcastically. "That I just got from a wedding invitation! Not from my brother, but a piece of paper!"

"You mad, sis?" I commented while I was still hiding behind the bushes.

"Thanks alot, Shining Armor. I mean, really, he couldn't tell me personally?" Just then Twilight started mimicking Shining Armor's voice while holding a sandwich as a puppet. "Hey, Twilight, just thought you should know I'm making a really big decision that changes everything. Oh, nevermind, you'll hear about it when you get the invitation."

"What was that sandvich? Kill them all?! Good idea!” I said in Heavy’s voice.

"Princess Mi Amore Cadenza? Who in the hoof is that?!" Twilight yelled as she snorted like a bull.

"Yep, she's mad!" I said.

"Um, Twilight? Are you okay?" Fluttershy asked.

"Sorry, it's just that Shining Armor and I have always been so close. He's my B-B-B-F-F!" Twilight said sadly. The others looked at eachother confusingly."Big Brother Best Friend Forever?" corrected the others.

"Ohhhh!" the others said.

"I knew that. Spike told me that last week." I said.

"Before I came here and learned the importance of friendship, Shining Armor was the only pony I really accepted as a friend." Twilight said.

“What about Spike? Wasn’t Spike your friend?” I commented. Just then, music started playing in the background and Twilight began to sing.

"Oh great! Now she's gonna sing!" I complained. "That's not even her real voice! That's someone else doing that! RIIIIIIIIP OOOOOOOOF!” But I wasn’t able to record her singing, because I saw Heavy Weapons Guy next to see me and he looked worried.

“Excuse me? I’m looking for a missing sandvich, have you seen it anywhere?” Heavy asked as he gave me a flyer with the picture of the sandwich that Twilight was using as a puppet before.

“No I haven’t.” I lied. “But I’ll let you know if I find anything.”

“Flare Gun is credit to team!” Heavy said as he walked away along with Medic behind him.

“I’m the only thing keeping him from going on a rampage.” Medic whispered to me.

“I am so glad my sister ain’t here, since she’s blue and all, and this is the red team. Anways, I better pack for the trip to Canterlot, so I’ll continue recording when I get on the train. T-T-Y-L.” I said as I stopped recording. I wanted to conserve my camera’s energy so that’s why I stopped recording; besides, I pretty much recorded what I needed to record.

Hours went by, and I turned on my camera again while I was inside a train along with some other Ponyville folk on our way to Canterlot. "Hey again! It's your ol buddy, Flare! We're, uh, on our way to Canterlot for the wedding!"

"Whatcha doin, Flare?" Pinkie asked.

"Oh I'm making a recording! This is gonna be on TV!" I said.

"I'M ON TV?!" Pinkie yelled in excitement.

"No, not really. It's just a recording, it's not on TV yet. It will soon." I explained.

"I'M GONNA BE A STAR!" Pinkie yelled as she started jumping in happiness, and hops back to her train car with her friends. “Hey girls, I’m gonna be on TV!”

"Heh! That Pinkie Pie! She's crazy, but I less then three her!" I said.

“What would we do without her, dude?” Spike asked.

“I-D-K.” I said.

“So Twilight’s going to plan the wedding, AppleJack’s going to cook, Pinkie’s going to host the reception, Rainbow Dash is going to do a sonic rainboom, Rarity’s going to make the dresses, and Fluttershy is going to provide the music. What can I do? I’d like to help.” Spike requested.

“Not sure, but I suppose you can provide the bachelor party for Shining Armor.” I suggested.

“A bachelor party, huh? That sounds pretty cool! I mean I don’t know what a bachelor party is, but it sounds really cool! I better go tell the other girls about it!” Spike said as he ran back to the other train car to tell them.

“I hope he doesn’t make that same mistake I did when I was a colt. I used to think the bachelor party was AFTER the wedding, but then I figured out it was BEFORE.” I said to the camera.

“Howdy, Flare!” Engie said.

“What’s up?” Aqua asked.

“Just testing my camera out again before the wedding tomorrow.” I said.

“Ya got an important part for the weddin’ mate. Recordin’ the whole thing.” Aqua said.

“How lucky are you?” Engie asked.

“Not as lucky as you. You get to help Pinkie set up for the reception, and Aqua, you get to help AppleJack with the ice sculpture.” I said.

“Well, I wouldn’t say that’s a more important part than your’s, but… meh.” Aqua said.

“For those of you who don’t know, these are my friends Red Engineer and Aquatic Armor. Engie here can make you a Circus of Value machine or El Ammo Banito just as fast as you can build something with the U-Invent.” I said.

“Ah wouldn’t be explain’ that usin’ Bioshock references, but tis true!” Engie said.

“And Aqua here a unicorn that knows his way around water. He moved to Ponyville with his sister after his village got destroyed.” I explained.

“Sorry, Flare, but I don’t wanna be reminde ‘bout any of that.” Aqua requested.

“Not a problem, Aquaman!” I said.

“Wait, did he just call you, Aquaman?” Crystal asked.

“Yeah, why?” Aqua asked.

“No way, that’s hilarious!” Crystal said as she started laughing.

“Ah know, that IS!” Engie started laughing along.

“Heh, yeah that is pretty funny. I just got the joke.” I chuckled.

“Yeah, I suppose that was kinda funny.” Aqua said.

“Why aren’t ya laughin’ along, Aquaman?” Engie asked.

“I’m not much of a laugher. Sorry.” Aqua said.

“Well you need to see Pinkie Pie then.” Crystal suggested.

"BEST WEDDING EVER!" Pinkie Pie yelled as the train goes through a tunnel.

"Oooooo it's dark!" I whispered. Just then I heard a screaming in the darkness and the train exits the tunnel.

“What’s with all that screamin’?” Engie asked.

“WHOA!” Aqua panicked as he looked at Crystal who was lying on the floor with a hatchet on her head.

“HOLY WIZARD OF HOPE! CRYSTAL!” I yelled.

“Seriously, why does this have to keep happenin’ on a train?!” Engie yelled.

“Looks like we have a murder mystery on our hooves.” I said.

“BOO!” Crystal yelled as she popped off the floor and startled all of us and she started laughing. “I got you all good! Admit it! I got you all good!”

Engie and I laughed along. “Alright, Crystal. Ya got us.” Engie said.

“That was NOT funny!” Aqua yelled. “Ya almost gave me a heartattack!”

“I have no idea why you three would be scared. This is obviously a gag. Look at the hatchet.” A purple Pegasus stallion with a pink and black Rainbow Dash-like mane with three stars as a cutie mark said as he removed the hatchet from Crystal’s head, and the hatchet had a little round edge missing so it would look like it would fit right on any head and also make it look realistic.

“How do ya know that?” Engie asked.

“I know a lot about these pranks, and I have to say, I’m not that impressed.” The pony said.

“Who asked you anyway?” I asked.

“Nopony, but I just wanted to point out that this is nothing to be afraid about.” The pony said.

“Don’t be a buzzkill, dude.” Crystal said.

“Yeah ya make it sound like these pranks are useless, am I right, Aqua?” Engie asked.

“I really don’t want to pick sides.” Aqua said.

"We're here! We're here!" Pinkie yelled as the train moves towards a force field of some sort.

"Heeeeey! That force field looks bigger than those bubble shields I make!" I complained. When we reached the force field, my camera suddenly shuts off.

After a while, I turned back on the recording while I was standing outside the castle. "Sorry about that brahs! That force field has an EMP protection. I had a hard time putting this hunk o junk back on, but I finally did it! Anyways, welcome to Canterlot! I’ve been here once before, and I have to say, I didn’t like it, these fancy-smancy ponies are jerks.” I said as I started recording around Canterlot. “But regardless, this town sure is nice. It’s no marry ol land of Oz, but it sure is-“ Just then, I saw a laser of some sort shoot towards the sky which affected the force field. “What the Wizard of Feelings was that? Come to think of it, what’s with the force field and all these guards? Is that guard patting-down a pony? I gotta ask around, B-R-B.” I immediately shut off the camera, and then a few minutes went by and I started recording again.

I started climbing one of the towers one of the towers, and went up the stairs in the southern wing where I saw Twilight going up before. "Okay, so I was told that Twilight's brother was using his magic to keep the force field working, and there were a lot of guards because a threat has been made towards Canterlot." I said to the camera. “But they didn’t know who threatened it, nor do I know how they notified Canterlot about it.”

“We had a letter from Princess Celestia come by last week.” A royal guard said as he showed me the letter which had letters that looked like they were cut off from a magazine and glued onto a piece of paper, and it read, ‘We r guna atak lol’.

“Looks like a prank to me.” I said.

“Well, orders are orders, and you can never be too careful.” The guard said.

“And you so happen to have the note with you at this random time telling me this?” I asked.

“I was thinking of that myself.” The guard said.

“You’re a guard, guards don’t think, they follow orders.” I corrected him.

“Hey!” the guard said angrily.

“C’mon, you know it to be true.” I said.

“Yeah, I know.” The guard said sadly.

"I'm not worried though.” I said as I continued walking up the stairs. “As long as I have my shoop da whoop, I'm fine! Oh hey, Twilight! Wuzzap?!”

"I don’t wanna talk about it.” Twilight said with an aggravated tone.

"Aw c'mon, Twilight! Tell me!” I begged.

"Well if you must know, Princess Cadance used to be my foalsitter." Twilight said.

"Oh really? Wow that's really interesting! Is that bad or good?" I asked.

"Well I actually thought she was the greatest foalsitter ever! She was kind, pretty, and caring, and even has a magic that can turn two ponies in love!" Twilight explained.

"So what does that got to do with you being angry face?" I asked.

"Well, I just found Cadance and-" Twilight stopped talking and glared at me. "Will you put that camera away?"

"Nope dot a-v-i!" I said. “I wish I had a hat, that way it would float up, and then my neck stretches out until it reaches it because that would be pretty awesome possum during these circumstances.”

Twilight gave herself a facehoof and sighed. "Well I met Cadance upstairs and she was being a jerk to me! She hardly even knows me it's like!"

"That's upsetting. Maybe she's stressed out about something, or just has short-timer syndrome, maybe she’s old.” I thought.

"She's not even old, she's like in her late 20s, early 30s.” Twilight corrected me.

"Then maybe she's stressed." I said.

"I dunno." Twilight said as she looked down upsettingly. "It's like she never knew me. She thought I was weird or something."

"Maybe it's because you're a bookworm! Lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl!" I teased.

Twilight glared at me again. "I'm gonna see AppleJack now, and please, save memory for wedding."

"But this camera holds 10 Gigabites of memory!" I called out. I then faced the camera towards me and said to it: "I wonder what's Twilight's problem? She seemed upset about something. I wonder what she has against Princess Cadance. I didn't meet her yet, but who am I to judge?" I then stopped the recording.

I started recording again while walking in the castle courtyard. "Alright! It's 3:49 PM and the wedding practice should be on in a few hours! I can't wait to see the wedding! I haven't met Shining Armor, Princess Mi…. something Cadanza, or Princess Cadance yet, but I-" I then suddenly paused as I saw Shining Armor sitting on the bench near a fountain. "Holy Wizard of Hope! It's him! I'm gonna meet him, and with this camera, I’ll be like a paparazzi.” I then walked over to Shining Armor so I can meet him. "Sup brah?"

"What's up?” Shining asked.

"Just testing out the camera before the wedding. Princess Luna said I can sit somewhere near the front so I can record to whole thing, and make DVDs out of them, not to sell though.” I said.

“Nice!” Shining said.

“I’m also a friend of Twilight’s, my name is Flare Gun.” I said.

"Nice to meet you!” Shining said as he held out his hoof. “Any friend of Twilie’s is a friend of mine!”

I shook his hoof. "Likewise! So how do you feel about the wedding?"

"Thrilled!" Shining said excitedly. "It's a once in a life time thing, you know?"

"Yeah! So do you play video games?" I asked.

"Once in a blue moon." Shining said. “I’ve been far too busy lately to play anything. I need to watch over my guards, but it’s been so exhausting so I have to take a break.”

"REALLY?! What games do you play?" I asked.

"Lots of games, I can't really think of them all, but I really like Skyrim!" Shining said. "How long have you known Twilight for?"

"Two months!" I said. "That's under nine thousand!"

"Um, okay." Shining nodded.

"So how's your wife? Is she sweet? Is she pretty? Does she make brownies when she’s depressed.” I asked.

"Yes, yes, and…. What?" Shining asked.

“Is she sweet? Is she pretty?” I asked again.

"She is, although she's been a little stressed out lately. It's probably because of the wedding." Shining said.

"Lawl mares!" I said. "Can't understand them, can you?"

Shining Armor chuckled. "Yeah I agree! You know, you’re alright, Flare Gun!"

"You're not coming on to me, right?" I asked.

"What?" Shining asked confusingly.

"Lawl J-K! I'm messing with you, brah!" I said.

"Alright! Cool! I'm a pony with a great sense of humor! It's been a while since I had a good laugh." Shining said. "I've been busy protecting Canterlot."

"Working hard or hardly working?” I asked.

"Exactly.” Shining nodded. "Hey, is that camera you're gonna use for the wedding?"

"Yeah, I found it in my personal chest at home. Hey, what’s your relationship with Twilight’s dragon Spike?” I asked.

“He’s like a little brother to me, why?” Shining asked.

“Just wondering.” I said.

“Alright.” He said as he then stood up. "Hey listen, I have to head back to my post now, so I'll see you later, Flare!"

"Catch ya later alligator!" I said. “He was nice, he was very nice. It’s a lot coming from a Canterlot pony though, so I ain’t gonna say he’s perfect.” I then stopped recording.

I started recording again when I saw Princess Cadance walking through the castle corridors. "Oh look, it's one of the princesses I’ve never met before! I'm gonna meet her!" I said to the camera as I ran over to her.

"Hey, hey! What's up Princess?" I greeted her.

"Oh.... uhhh.... hi." Cadance said in a weird tone.

"Wow, it's a thrill to finally meet you in person, dudet!" I said.

"Yeah, that's nice. Nice to meet you too." Cadance said as she started to walk away.

"Wait, hang on! I want to talk to you!" I said.

"Make it quick, I'm busy!" Cadance said with an attitude.

“Which one are you? Are you Princess Cadance or Princess Mi… mi….”

“I’m Princess Mi Amore Cadanza.” Cadance said.

“Princess Mi Mora Cadanza?” I asked.

“No Mi A-mora Cadanza, there’s an A there.” Cadance said.

“Mi Amore Cadanza.” I said.

“Good.” Cadance nodded.

“Isn’t there an easier way of saying your name?” I asked.

“There is, but I prefer not to be called it.” She said.

"That’s fine. Hey, I'm a friend of your husband's sister. My name is Flare!" I said.

"Hi, Flare. Listen, I have to-“ Cadance was about to say, but then got interrupted by none other than me.

"Hey, when do you plan on having your kids? What are you gonna name them? Do you want a boy first or a girl first?" I asked.

Cadance gave me an uncomfortable look. "Uhhhh.... I... don't... know."

"Hey, have you should try some of my pizza at my shop in Ponyville! I was told it was the best pizza in Equestria!" I said.

"Uh, yeah.” Cadance said awkwardly. “I really have to-“

"Wait, hold on! You know I'm gonna play a big part in the wedding! I'm gonna record the whole thing for you guys and give you a copy of the video to keep! Relive the moments, sista!” I said.

"Don't call me sista! And please put that thing away!" Cadance demanded.

"You mad sis?” I asked.

"YES I'M MAD!" Cadance yelled. "I have very important stuff to do, and you're just holding me up!"

"I ain't holding you. I ain't even touching you! Lawl! Ex dee! Ex dee! Ex dee!" I teased.

"I'm gonna walk away now.” Cadance said as she starts walking away.

"But wait! I just want to get to know you!" I called out.

"GO AWAY!" Cadance yelled.

"Where? I-D-K where else to go." I said.

"I DON'T KNOW! Go see how your friends are doing, I don't know! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Cadance yelled.

"Wow do you have to yell?” I asked.

"OH MY GOSH! CAN'T YOU TAKE A HINT?!" Cadance yelled.

"What's stressing you, sista? Maybe I can help! Smiley face!” I offered.

"STOP CALLING ME SISTA! I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! GO AWAY OR I'LL CALL THE GUARDS!" Cadance yelled.

"Alright! Alright! Why so serious, sista?" I asked with an attitude and I walked away from her. Cadance gave a loud sigh and marched away in the opposite direction. "Wow, she's really stressed out right now. But it's nothing, I'm sure she'll feel better soon! Maybe she'll apologize tomorrow."

“You being a pain in the flank isn’t really much help though.” The same purple pony from the train said to me.

“What do you know about it?” I asked.

“My friend, can’t you see the princess is having a hard enough time as it is? If you keep bothering her like that, maybe she won’t allow you to come to the wedding.” The pony explained.

“Look at who’s being a teacher’s pet. Maybe you’re the pony she’s marrying, not Shining Armor.” I said.

“Look, I was only trying to help, if you don’t want my help and you get yourself kicked out of the castle, hey, I tried.” The pony said as he walked away.

“Why can’t some ponies just mind their own businesses?” I asked the camera.

“You should mind your own business too, you know!” the pony added. I then stopped the recording.

Nightfall came, and I turned on his camera again. "Hey everypony! It's 7 PM! I'm meeting up with the others at a smoothie place!”

“Ah hope they have pineapple.” Engie said.

“Suddenly, pineapples!” I said.

“So how was you guy’s day?” I asked.

“It was alright. The princess had an attitude today though; I’m not sure what her problem is.” Aqua said.

“Hey maybe she needs a good trollin’.” Crystal said with a trololo face mask on her face.

“Trust me, Crystal, I tried that. All it did was tick her off.” I said.

“Well, what can ya expect, Flare? Some folks just don’t like to be teased, especially if they’re in a bad mood.” Aqua said.

“Yeah, you’re right, Aquaman.” I said. “Hey did you dudes see that purple pony again today?”

“Which purple pony?” Aqua asked.

“The buzzkill pony from the train.” I said.

“No, why? Did you?” Engie asked.

“I did, and I somehow have the feeling he’s following me around.” I said.

“Seems suspicious, maybe he’s the reason Canterlot is threatened.” Crystal said as she suspiciously moved her eyes back and forth. “Anyways, we should-“ Just then, we all pause and saw Twilight having a meltdown at the smoothie place.

"I am not being possessive, and I am not taking it out on Cadance!" Twilight yelled. "You're all just too caught up in your wedding planning to notice that maybe there shouldn't even BE A WEDDING!" Twilight smashes the table and knocked everypony’s drinks over and she walked away.

The four of us walked over to the table to see what was going down. "What did we miss?" Engie asked.

"Twilight's just havin' a meltdown again." AppleJack said.

"She thinks Princess Cadance is mean, and thinking why we don't listen to her." Pinkie said.

"I, uh, I just don't like seeing Twilight angry. You know? It makes me feel like... it's my fault." Fluttershy said.

"Now, now, Flutters!” Crystal said, patting her on the back. “It's not your fault.”

“But somethin’ seems to be really botherin’ her. Cadance is innocent. She's just under a lot of stress is all. I know that to be sure." Aqua said.

"Well, not all ponies can have the same opinion, can they?" Rarity said.

"Twilight better not crash this wedding!" Rainbow Dash yelled. "Nothing is going to stop me from preforming my show!"

"I wish there was something we can do to help." Fluttershy said.

"And why are you recording this conversation, Flare?" Rarity asked.

"Because I want to.” I said.

“Problem?” Crystal asked with the troll mask on her face.

Pinkie Pie giggled. "Look at that mask! It really suits her doesn't it?"

"Hey, Flare. Um, I was just wondering.... who's watching your fish?" Fluttershy asked.

"Don't worry, I installed an automatic fish feeder. They should be fine!" I said. “Who’s watching over your animals?”

“I got Big Mac to do it.” Flutters said.

“Oh right, he’s not here, is he? Everypony wave hello for Big Mac and Granny Smith!” I said to the others as they all waved to the camera.

“Wish you were here!” Rarity waved.

“Hey, Gummy! Hope you’re watching over the Cake babies well!” Pinkie called out.

“Ya got Gummy to watch over Mr. and Mrs. Cake’s foals?” AppleJack asked.

“Well somepony has to, duh!” Pinkie said.

"Well, c'mon, we have practice to go to!" AppleJack said.

“You go ahead, we’ll catch up in a bit.” I said.

“Yeah, we still need some smoothies.” Engie said.

“Twilight owes me a smoothie. Look what she did to mine.” Rainbow pointed to one of the smoothies that was spilled on the table.

"Right, right! Cut!" I said as I shut off my camera, since the battery was getting low anyway.

After a while went by, I turned on the camera again while walking inside the castle corridors. "Hey, sup brahs? We’re late for wedding practice, and I want to watch, but I had a big dinner and had to let the dogs out!” I said to my camera. “Aqua and Crystal were tired, so it’s just Engie and I. So anyways, I'm heading toward-." I paused to see Cadance running by, crying. "Whoa, sista! What's wrong?" Cadance just kept running. What happened? OH! Maybe it's the part of the wedding when husband dumps her after his ex-marefriend bursts into the wedding, saying she still loves him!”

“Oh ah have to see this!" Engie said. We jogged up to the door and we saw Shining Armor and the others walking out.

"What happened? Did I miss the dumping?” I asked.

"Twilight was being over-protective and it hurt my wife's feelings!" Shining said in an angry tone.

"She keeps telling Cadance stuff that wasn't true, and it really affected her! The wedding is tomorrow, and this is gonna be a disaster if Twilight shows up to the wedding!" Rainbow said.

“Is that how the Element of Honesty is supposed to talk?” I asked.

“I’m loyalty.” Rainbow corrected me.

"Okay at first I thought she was just mad, but she really doesn't like Cadance anymore, does she?" I asked.

"Speak for yourself!" AppleJack said.

“So are we talking about Mi Amora Cadanza, or Cadance?” I asked.

“What?” AppleJack asked.

“Which princess are we talking about? Princess Mi Amora Cadanza, or Princess Cadance?” I asked. “Did I get her name right?”

“Princess Mi Amora Cadanza and Cadance are the same pony, Flare.” Rarity corrected me.

“Really? Wow, Engie, plot twist!” I said.

“How is that a plot twist?” Engie asked.

“Since when were they the same pony? How can ponies have two names?” I asked.

“I really don’t want to see Twilight for the rest of the night.” Rainbow said.

"She was being a big meanie, like Gilda!" Pinkie said.

"She was really being a jerk!" Rainbow said.

"Um, she wasn't that bad. I mean.... she was only trying to.... yeah, actually. I don't want to see her either, I mean... if that's okay." Flutters said.

"I can't believe she'd do this though. I mean, I thought she would've been proud." Spike thought.

"Well, let's hope things don't get worse. Ah'm sure Twilight may apologize to Cadance later. Maybe she'll understand. Then we'll forgive her." AppleJack said.

"She better apologize." Shining said. "Because if she doesn't, I'm not letting her come to the wedding."

“Shinin’! That’s yer sister yer talkin’ about!” Engie said.

“Will you two quit jokin’ around? This is serious.” AppleJack said.

“Sorry… I was only trying to cheer you up.” I said.

“Yeah.” Engie nodded.

"It's okay, Flare, Engie." Rarity said. "It's not your fault. We're just in a bad mood right now, and we have no time for jokes. If you want to stay with us, then help us make Cadance better, otherwise maybe you should go." Just then they all started walking through the corridor so they can find Cadance and cheer her up.

"Holy Wizard of Strength." I said to the camera. "This isn't going well. I thought stuff was going to be better, but I guess I was wrong. I-D-K what happened in there, I didn't see.”

“Well, maybe we should just stay outta this one. Looks like the Mane Six got this under control.” Engie suggested.

“You’re right, Engie.” I agreed.

“How about we go look around and see if we can find the castle swimming pool?” Engie suggested.

“Good idea.” I agreed. Just before we started walking, I saw Lyra walking by."Oh hey, Lyra!"

"Oh... hi." Lyra said awkwardly.

"What's up? I haven't seen you at all!" I asked.

"Oh... well, don't worry." Lyra said. "Sorry, dude, but I have to go see Princess Cadance.

"Hey I'm your boss, and I order you to stay here and talk to me!" I demanded.

"Boss? Oh right, boss. Sorry, boss." Lyra said.

"Are you alright, Lyra?" I asked. "You seem to be acting a little strange right now."

"Strange? No, I'm fine, boss! No need to worry about me!" Lyra said.

"Are you sure?” I asked.

"Yes I'm sure, now please boss, Princess Cadance needs her brides maids in the chapel.” Lyra said as she started walking out.

"Oh go ahead! Sorry to bother you. I was J-King anyway before, you didn't have to stay and talk to me.” I said.

“She’s a good employee, isn’t she?” Engie asked.

"She's a great friend, and I'm glad she's going to see Princess Cadance in the chapel after she ran out crying.” I said.

"Wait a second.” Engie said. “Lyra said Cadance was in the chapel, but we just saw Cadance running out of the chapel not two minutes ago.”

“Engie, I’m in no mood for brain teasers. I just wanna turn off this camera, give it a break, head over to the pool for a swim, and then I wanna get some shut eye. I wanna be ready for the wedding tomorrow.”

“Good idea.” Engie nodded.

“Yeah, that is certainly what’s best.” The purple pony from before said as he stood next to us. Engie and I just looked at him, and then we walked away without saying anything, and right after, I shut off my camera for the night.

The next day came and it was time to turn on my video camera again. "Morning everypony! It's a brand new day! Today is the day that the wedding starts!" I said to the camera. "I already have my tux on and the wedding is going to start around noon. How do I look?" I placed the camera down and started posing for the camera. "I look leet! Special thanks to Rarity! She made this tux before she even knew about the wedding! Well, I do look handsome, huh? Well I'm gonna go see what the ladies are up to."

"Flare? Are ya recordin’ again?" Aqua asked.

"Seriously, buddy. Save yer memory for the weddin', huh?" Engie suggested.

"Sigh. I'll finish up with this recording later." I said as I turned off the camera again.

I turned on my camera again while on the way to go down to breakfast. "Wow, sure is a beautiful day again!" I said the camera, but not seen in front of it. "The force field is still online, and no plot has been committed yet. Maybe there won't be any plot. Maybe everypony is just over reacting, like the time somepony replaced my I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter with actual butter.

A previous recording shows me spreading some butter on my toast and I take a bite of it. I then drop my toast in shock and I started studder; “Wh-wha?! B-bu- I can’t believ-“ Just then I ended up in the mental hospital with a stray jacket on me and I was screaming.

“Ah dunno, doctor. It might’ve been actual butter.” Engie said to the doctor. The previous recording ends.

"Flare! Flare!" Bon Bon yelled as she ran over to me.

"Oh hey, Bon Bon! Haven't seen you since the train ride! What's going on?" I asked.

"Flare, I am so confused right now!" she said.

"What's wrong?” I asked.

"It’s Lyra! Lyra's been acting weird lately!” she said.

“She’s always weird.” I reminded her.

“I meant she’s not acting like her usual self. I asked her if she wanted a hand with putting on her makeup since she’s a bridesmaid and all, and she replied with: what’s a hand?” Bonnie said.

“Wow, that doesn’t sound like her at all.” I said.

“I know, and I’m getting a bit worried.” Bonnie said.

"Alright, Bonnie, just clam down.” I instructed her.

”Clam down? What’s clam down?” Bonnie asked.

“Well, if switch the A and the L in the word ‘calm’, it makes ‘clam’.” I said.

“Flare, I really have no time for jokes right now.” Bonnie said.

“Of course not, nopony has been wanting jokes. Everypony’s been acting weird ever since we got here, especially Ditzy.” I said.

A previous recording shows Derpy pushing the rain clouds away from Canterlot for the wedding reception, since it’s gonna take place outside, but one of the rain clouds crashed into a castle window and broke it. “Oooooh, now I know what went wrong!” Derpy nodded. The previous recording ends.

“Anyways, I'll see you at the wedding, capiche?” I asked.

"Thanks for the help, Flare! See ya!" Bonnie said as she walked away. I paused the recording until I went over to the Mane Six’s room which was just down the corridors. The door was already opened a crack, so I decided to peep in with my camera.

"Oh how do I look?" Fluttershy asked.

“You look divine, Fluttershy, just splendid!” Rarity said.

"Ah hope everything goes well for this weddin'!" AppleJack said.

"It's going to be FUN!" Pinkie yelled.

"Today's sonic rainboom will be the best sonic rainboom in the world! Better than the ones from Cloudsdale!" Rainbow yelled in excitement.

“Oh boy, are they getting dressed in there? Are they nude?” I whispered.

“Wait, who’s there?” Fluttershy asked as she looked towards the door. Rainbow flew over to the door and opened it.

“Oh, it’s Flare.” Rainbow said.

“GREAT! Mission has been compromised!” I yelled.

“Were you watching us get dressed?” Rainbow asked.

“I was, but I just got here really.” I said.

“How rude!” Rarity said.

“Uh, beg yer pardon, Rarity, but we don’t normally wear clothes.” AppleJack reminded her.

“Says the pony that always wears one article of clothing.” Rarity said, referring to her hat.

“Anyways, how do I look in this tux? Did I pick the right tie?” I asked.

“You look fabulous, darling!” Rarity said.

“I’ll say!” Pinkie agreed as she stood in front of me with a mustard bottle. “Hey, Flare, you want some mustard?”

“No, thanks, can you get that mustard away from me?” I asked.

“Why? Mustard’s the healthiest condiment of them all!” Pinkie said.

“I don’t wanna get my tux stained.” I said.

“Come on, Flarey! You said you liked mustard!” Pinkie said as she gets closer, but Rarity takes the mustard away from her using her magic.

“Pinkie Pie, please! Flare said he didn’t want to get his tux stained. I’m so sorry, dear.” Rarity said to me.

“It’s cool, having Pinkie Pie around makes me forget there are things wrong with me.” I said.

"Um, Flare? I was just wondering.... do you still have memory in your camera for the wedding? Just asking." Fluttershy asked.

"It holds 10 gigabites of memory, and so far I only used 4.” I said.

"Wow, no wonder you've been recording alot." Rainbow said.

"Sorry about last night though, I was only trying to cheer you up.” I said.

"Don't sweat it. It was just bad timing to be making jokes is all." Rainbow said. "Just save memory for my awesome sonic rainboom! You HAVE to record that!"

"I will, don't worry! So anyways, where’s Twilight?” I asked.

Everypony looked at eachother awkwardly. "We don't know." AppleJack said.

"We haven't seen her since last night." Fluttershy said.

"Did she apologize to Cadance yet?" I asked.

"Not that we know of." Fluttershy said.

"Hm. That's not like her. She usually apologizes. Was she arrested?” I asked.

"Aw c'mon, Twilight just made a mistake, you can't get arrested for something like that!" Rainbow corrected me.

"But none of us heard from Twilight since last night. Remember?" I reminded them.

"Yeah, so we gotta-“ AppleJack said as she gets cut off in mid-sentence.

"LAWL remember ladies?” I teased.

“Friendship lesson, Flare: sometimes jokes get a little old.” AppleJack said.

“It’s one of my phrases.” I said.

“Ah know, but… umm, ah got too much on my mind right now.” AppleJack said.

”I like that phrase; lawl remember Flare?” Pinkie asked.

“That only works if I do it.” I said.

“Anyways, Flare, we have to finish getting ready, so do you mind?” Rarity asked.

“Not at all! I’ll go get some breakfast with Crystal, Engie, and Aqua, and I’ll meet you at the wedding!” I said.

“That reminds me, Aqua didn’t request for a tuxedo for the wedding. Engineer and Crystal did though.” Rarity said.

“Right, so I’ll see you girls later.” I said as I turned off the recording again and walked out.

The time has come! The wedding of Princess Cadance and Shining Armor was just about to begin, so I sat myself around the fourth row to the left along with Engie, Crystal, and Aqua. I tried to position myself in a good seat so I can record the wedding. I turned on the camera again a couple of minutes before the wedding begins. "Sup brahs? The wedding about to start! We’re here in the Canterlot ballroom, and we got the best seat to see the action!” I said to my camera.

“Not really, this big guy in front of me is blocking my view.” Crystal said.

“So how do you three feel about this wedding?” I asked them.

“Feelin’ pretty good, Flare!” Aqua said.

“Yeah for sure! Ah never been to a weddin’ before, let alone a royal weddin’.” Engie said.

“Like all royal weddings though, I bet the princess is thinking when the queen is gonna die.” Crystal said.

“That’s a pretty rude thing to say, Crystal.” The purple pony said as he showed up and sat next to me.

“Will you quit following me around, dude?! It’s creepy!” I said.

“How does he know my name?” Crystal asked.

“Hey, all the other seats are full.” The pony said.

“That’s not true! There are lots of seats right out in the garden. How about you go there, and as far away from here as possible?” I suggested.

“Look, I’m here now, and I’m here to stay. You don’t need to talk to me, you don’t even have to look at me. Just record the action, and pretend I’m not here.” The pony suggested.

“Hmm, alright if you say so.” I said as I looked back at my friends.

“Don’t worry ‘bout him, mate. Just ignore him.” Aqua whispered.

"Alright, well, Royal wedding, take one! And.... action!" I said.

Fluttershy starts composing her birds, and they started playing ‘Here Comes the Bride’. The Cutie Mark Crusaders skip towards the alter, throwing flowers everywhere, and then Princess Cadance starts walking in behind them, but she’s singing.

"Why is the princess singing?” I whispered. "What is this, a Disney movie? This is totally a disney movie!"

"Shhhhh!" Enige shushed me.

"You shush!" I whispered. As Princess Cadance continues singing as she approaches the alter, I filmed her flank and said, "Nice plot, baby!"

"SHHHHHH!" Aqua shushed me.

"You shush!” I whispered.

"Mares and Gentlecolts, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and Royal Guard Captain Shining Armor." Celestia started. "Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, will you take Shining Armor to be your awfully wedded husband?"

“Say no!” I whispered.

"I do!" Cadance said mischievously.

"Why is it always ‘I do’? You can’t say anything more original?” I whispered.

"SHHHHHH!" Crystal shushes me.

"You shush!” I whispered.

"And Shining Armor, will you take Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, to be your awfully wedded wife?" Celestia asked.

"Why does she have to say the word ‘awfully’, I don’t get the meaning of that?” I whispered.

"SHHHHHHH!" the purple pony shushed me.

"Don’t you get into this; I’ll punch your face. Mind your own business!” I whispered to him.

"I do!" Shining Armor said.

"Princess Cadance and Shining Armor, it is my great pleasure to pronounce you-“ Celestia said as she was interrupted by an unfortunate change of events.

Twilight busted the door right opened and yelled: "STOP!" Everypony gasped.

"Aww sweet! A wedding crasher! Thank you! Thank you, Meghan McCarthy!” I whispered.

"Ugh! Why does she have to be so possessive of her brother?" Cadance complained, but then she started sobbing and said, "Why does she have to ruin my special day?"

"Because it's not your special day! It's mine!" said another Princess Cadance at the door. Everypony gasped again.

"Whoa! It's future Cadance! Probably telling her past self that it's a bad idea to marry Shining Armor!" I assumed.

"What? But how did you escape my bridesmaids?" the Cadance at the alter asked.

Just as the two Cadances were arguing, I zoomed in to a random pony in the crowd. “Wait a second, is that Harry Potter? That dude looks a lot like Harry Potter! Maybe he’s the one who’s gonna save the day in the end. I really like that scarf he’s wearing, but we’re in the middle of spring though. I really like the Harry Potter movies.” Just then, I started humming the Harry Potter theme song to myself. “Nuh-nuh nuh-nuh nuh-nuuuuh nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh-nuhnuhnuh, nuh-nuuuuuh!”

"Hmph. Clever. But you're still too late." The Cadance at the alter said.

"Ah-ah don't understand. How can there be two of 'em?" AppleJack asked.

"She's a changeling!" the Cadance at the door yelled. "She takes the form of somepony you love and gains power by feeding off your love to them!" Everypony gasped a third time.

Suddenly, the Cadance at the alter changed her form into her real self, which looked like a big rotten piece of cheese, and to make things worse: an alicorn. She then laughed and said, "Right you are, Princess, and as queen of the changelings, it is up to me to find food for my subjects. Equestria has more love than any place I've ever encountered. My fellow changelings will be able to devour so much of it that we will gain more power than we have ever dreamed of!"

“Wow, it's just like Chrono Trigger! When the Chancellor's were fake, and they were all Yakra's! This is just like that, and it's like a Disney movie too!" I commented.

"They'll never get the chance!" Cadance yelled. "Shining Armor's protection spell will keep them from ever reaching us!"

Queen Chrysalis chuckled and said, "Oh, I doubt that!" she then turned over to Shining Armor and asked him, "Isn't that right, dear?"

"Mm-hmm." Shining nodded.

Cadance went running over to Shining Armor, but she was stopped by Chrysalis. "Ah, ah, ah. Don't want to go back to the caves, now do you? Ever since I took your place, I've been feeding off Shining Armor's love for you. Every moment he grows weaker and so does his spell. Even now my minions are chipping away at it." Chrysalis said as she laughed evilly. "He may not be my husband, but he is under my total control now!" Twilight and Cadance suddenly gasped. "And I'm sorry to say, unable to perform his duties as captain of the royal guard!"

"Not my Shining Armor!" Cadance cried.

“That sounds like a reference to something, but what?” Crystal whispered.

"Soon, my changeling army will break through. First, we take Canterlot, and then, all of Equestria!" Chrysalis yelled.

“Oh I recognize that reference! First We Take Manehatten.” Crystal said.

"No… you won't!" Celestia said. "You may have made it impossible for Shining Armor to perform his spells, but now that you have so foolishly revealed your true self, I can protect my subjects from you!" Celestia activated her horn, and so did Chrysalis, and their magics connected.

"Wow! Now that was a Harry Potter reference!” Crystal said.

”Hey to make things more ironic, Harry Potter is right there.” I pointed.

“Really?” Crystal turned around to take a look. “I don’t see him.”

“Right over there.” I pointed.

“Oh yeah, I see him!” Crystal said.

“Now this is good! Ah totally did not expect this show to happen!” Engie said as he ate some popcorn.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight cried as she ran over to her.

“Whoa! What just happened? I didn’t see what happened! Darn, I should’ve recorded that!” I complained.

“Princess Celestia got defeated by the changeling queen.” Aqua whispered.

"Snap oh!" Crystal said surprisingly.

"Ah! Shining Armor's love for you is even stronger than I thought! Consuming him has made me even more powerful than Celestia!" Chrysalis shouted.

“So many plot twists, yet so little time.” Engie whispered.

“Now this Chrysalis character is really OPing.” Aqua whispered. Twilight and her friends started running out of the room stripping their dresses, and running off.

"Did they just strip?" Crystal asked.

"You can run, but you can't hide!" Chrysalis yelled as she laughed.

Just then, we felt a tremor of some sort and from outside, and we saw the force field deactivating, and changelings started invading the city. Everypony in the chapel ran away, except for Celestia who was unconscious, Shining Armor who was just standing there, Cadance, Crystal, Engie, Aqua, Spike, and I.

“Wait, where is everypony going?” I asked.

“They probably don’t think this is show.” Engie said.

“I’m startin’ to think that too.” Aqua said.

“Queen Chrysalis, your raid of terror has come to an end! Stop your changelings at once!” Cadance yelled.

“Now why would I do that? Celestia’s royal guard is totally outnumbered against my children, and YOU or anypony else won’t interfere!” Chrysalis said as she uses her magic to trap Cadance’s hooves inside some sort of sticky stuff, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t get out.

“Ok, this is so trippy!” Spike yelled from the alter. “First we see two Princess Cadances, Twilight shows up out of nowhere after being missing for so long, one of the princesses turn out to be the queen of the changelings, Princess Celestia gets defeated by the changeling queen, and Princess Luna is nowhere in sight! I cannot begin to say how messed up this is!”

“Yeah, I’m with you, brah. Why didn’t you go with Twilight and the others?” I asked him.

“There’s no way I’m going out there. I’m just going to stand here and stay out of this.” Spike said.

“And let’s keep it that way.” Chrysalis said to him.

"WOW! This is an amazing show!” Crystal said.

"This isn't a show! This is doom! The Queen's changelings are attack all the ponies in Canterlot!" Cadance yelled as a couple of changelings picked up the out-cold Celestia and carrying her up to the ceiling.

"Hey, evil queen? Yeah down here." Engie called out, trying to get her attention.

"What do you want?” Chrysalis asked.

“Engie, don’t.” Aqua whispered.

“No, Aqua, ah have to ask this. How do ya control your powers?” Engie asked.

“Well, I suppose if you were a unicorn, you’d understand. It takes a lot of practice actually.” Chrysalis said.

“Ah, because ah have an old friend that can change his form easily by opening his segregate box.” Engie said.

“And why do you look like cheese?” Crystal asked.

“I dunno, ask the creator of all things.” Chrysalis shrugged.

“This is messed up, why are we still here?” Aqua asked.

“C’mon, this is obviously all part of the act.” I said.

“This is no act.” Chrysalis said.

“C’mon, you defeated Celestia, how is that not an act? Nopony can defeat Celestia.” I said.

“Are you a moron or something? Look on the ceiling. Celestia is passed out, and she’s trapped, what more proof do you want?” Chrysalis asked.

“Flare, she’s right, this isn’t an act.” Aqua said.

“Now hold on, how about your voice?” I asked her.

”What about it?” Chrysalis asked.

“Listen to her, doesn’t she sound like Trixie.” I asked.

“Actually, come to think of it, she does.” Spike said.

“Wait, but we never met Trixie, we met a Trixie BOT.” Engie reminded us.

“No trust me, Engie, I met Trixie once before, and she sounded the same.” Spike said.

“So what are ya saying?” Aqua asked.

”I’m saying that this changeling queen could actually be voiced by Trixie.” I said.

“Well I’m not too sure about that, but the only reason I find this all to be fake is that, how did Cadance know she was a changeling?” Crystal asked.

“Before she captured me, she was one a royal guard that snuck into my room, used her magic to teleport me to the mines below Canterlot, and then I saw her change into me.” Cadance explained.

“Oh my me, can all of you shut up, please?!” Chrysalis asked as she started to become annoyed.

“See? See? She just sounded like Trixie again.” I pointed out.

“Look even if I wanted to be that phony unicorn, I’d be far more clever than her.” Chrysalis said.

“Alright, so who are you all going to dance with at the reception?” I asked my friends.

“My coltfriend had to stay home because he was feeling under the weather.” Crystal said. “So I’m not sure.”

“I’m not much of a dancer.” Aqua said.

“Hey, Aqua that reminds me, why are you wearing your armor to the wedding and not a tux like the rest of us?” I asked.

“I’m not wearing a tux.” Crystal said.

“I always wear my family heirloom, Flare.” Aqua said.

“I had enough of all your chatter! You’re all very annoying!” Chrysalis yelled.

“Noooo, I beg to differ!” I said.

“You’re the worst of them all!” Chrysalis yelled at me. “You never stop talking! You never shut up!”

“Isn’t that the same thing?” I asked.

“That’s it; I had enough, MY CHILDREN! CAPTURE THESE IDIOTS!” Chrysalis yelled as several changelings showed up and surrounded us.

“Is this really necessary?” Aqua asked.

“YOU GUYS, RUN!” Cadance yelled at us.

“I can’t run in these shoes.” Crystal said.

“RUN!” Cadance yelled again.

“Ah think we should listen to her.” Engie said.

“I agree.” Aqua said.

“Seize them!” Chrysalis yelled. The changelings were just about to pounce on us, but then a squad of royal guards come in and start firing their magic at Chrysalis. This distracted Chrysalis and the changelings that surrounded by, which gave us a good chance to defend ourselves against the changelings surrounding us. Engie took out his wrench and started whacking at them, as Crystal who knew karate started attacking them with her bare hooves, Aqua shot out a wave of water out of his horn and squirted those changelings away, and I used my hornsaber to defend myself. “You fools!” Chrysalis yelled.

“Good luck out there!” Cadance yelled. “Make sure these ponies don’t fall into the changelings wrath!”

“Also bring me back an ice cream when it’s all over. All this excitement is making me hungry.” Spike yelled out. The royal guards have been defeated, and the changelings start running towards us again.

“Quick! Through the window!” Aqua yelled..

The four of us quickly ran over to the nearest window, I break it with my hornsaber, and I was the first to jump out and roll into onto the street where a bunch of changelings are attacking the Canterlot ponies. I looked behind me, and I saw a couple of stunt ponies wearing my friend’s clothes and mane style jump out of the window behind me, preformed a few flips, and land into the bushes in front of me, and then my friends suddenly walked out of the bushes, wiping the leaves off their clothes. "Awwwwwwww SNAP!" Crystal yelled as she jumped from the window. “Aww man, my dress is all dirty!” she complained.

“We can go to the dry cleaners later. For now, we need to get to safety, and try to contact the royal guard in other parts of Equestria for reinforcements.” Aqua said as the stunt ponies of my friends started crawling out of the bushes.

“Oh crud!” Engie said as I turned around and saw a bunch of changelings ambush us.

"Looks like it's time for my first Equestrian battle!” I yelled as I activated my hornsaber again. "Immigrant style! Hit it!” Engie takes out his MP3 player and starts playing Immigrant song by Led Zeppelin.

"AAAAAAH AH! A-AAAAAAAAAH AH!" I yelled as the changelings just looked at eachother awkwardly. The four of us started fighting the changelings, every way we could. It wasn’t so hard though. It would be hard if I was alone, but I had my friends with me, which made this fight seem a lot easier. We started running around the streets, fighting every Changeling we can find. We then suddenly saw a squad of changelings surround a group of ponies.

“Wait, stop, we should save that group of ponies.” Aqua suggested. Crystal looks over at a flower shop and takes a bunch of wedding flowers. She takes a look at them with no expression on her face, and then she throws the flowers at the changelings, and the changelings noticed them so they started chasing them.

“I WANT THEM!” the changelings yelled.

“How did ya know they would do that, Crystal?” Aqua asked.

“You need to learn to listen, Aquaman. Cadance said she stopped the changelings of Chrysalis’s bridesmaids in the caves, so I would’ve thought flowers would be the perfect weapon.” Crystal explained.

"Thanks you so much!” one of the ponies said. “We are grateful you can save us!”

“We didn’t save you really, we just bought you some time to run away. You ain’t safe until you’re far away from these changelings, technicially speaking.” I explained.

“Right, thank you!” the pony said as they ran to safety.

“We may find more ponies they might need our help.” Engie said.

“Right, let’s do this!” I yelled. So the four of us fought all the changelings we could find, and we saved a bunch of ponies while we were at it. Engie build a mini-sentry in the middle of the road to help hold back the changelings and save a few of the Canterlot ponies and tourists.

"Steady partner! Mah sentry is running out of poison darts that can't kill but just makes them paralyzed." Engie said.

"Flare, why are you recordin’ all that's going on?" Aqua asked.

"Don't worry about that! This can be a good parody to Cloverfield maybe!" I said.

"Uh oh! Uhhh, partners?” Engie pointed as the four of us looked around and saw changelings all around them that looked like me, Aqua, Engineer, and Crystal.

"Wow! Speaking of the Clone Wars!" I said.

"Wow speaking of the Clone Wars!" the changelings mimicked.

"You just gonna mimic me now?" I asked.

“You just gonna mimic me now?” the changelings repeated.

"We are idiots." Crystal said.

"We are idiots." The changelings repeated, but just then they all realized what they said and they looked at eachother awkwardly.

“HA! I sure got them good!” Crystal teased. Just then we all started fighting the changelings that looked like us. It was pretty funny because we tricked them into fighting eachother. The four of us snuck out of the fight and just watched the action.

“These changelings are morons.” Engie said.

“Yeah I know, but at least this isn’t one of those times that there are two of the same pony, and one pony has a gun, and that pony has to find out who the real pony is.” Crystal said.

The last group of changelings were grouped into one spot, and they suddenly found out they were fighting eachother. “Oh holy Wizard of Hope, why do we keep falling for your tricks?” one of the changelings formed as me asked. My friends and I all gasped.

“What? What’s the problem?” one of the changeling Engies asked.

“Ya REALLY shouldn’ve done that.” Aqua said.

“Why? What did we do?” one of the changeling Aquas asked.

“You…. You stole my line!” I said.

“Yeah, so what? I’m you!” the changeling me said.

“You look like me, you do have my good looks, my awesome voice, my stainless vest, and the headphones of my Ipod sticking out of your pocket, but when somepony steals my phrases, there’s only one thing you need to know.” I said.

“And what might that be?” one of the changeling Engies asked.

"Oh snap!" one of the changeling Crystals said.

"My line too?! Hit 'em good, Flare!" Crystal demanded.

"Ima firing my laser!” I said as I held my head towards the changelings and charged up my horn; "Woowoowoowoowoowoowoo!" One of the changelings done the sign of the cross and just then I fire the laser which actually created a big ball, and it rolled towards them, scattering the changelings like bowling balls. One of the changelings were left standing and were about to pounce on us, but a big bowling pinsweeper drops down from the sky and pushes the remaining changelings away.

"That's right! Welcome to Canterlot, fools! Remember you’re in Luna’s territory! LAWL remember!" I taunted. “Wow, AppleJack is right. I need a new phrase.”

“Well I’m glad all that’s over. We have to find a way to call for help.” Aqua said.

“Hey! Over here!” the purple pony from before yelled out from outside a blue house.

“Oh no! It’s that pony again!” Crystal complained.

“Maybe he might be able to help us.” Aqua said.

“Right, let’s go see what he wants.” Engie said. The four of us ran over to the house the purple pony’s at, and I went and punched him in the face.

“OW! What was that for?! I’m not a changeling, doofus!” the pony yelled.

“I know.” I said.

”Don’t be a jerk, Flare.” Aqua said. “Now what do ya want, mate?”

“I know I’ve been following you four around, not really minding my own business, and I apologize deeply, but this is super important.” The pony said.

“We’re listening, brah.” I said.

“Princess Cadance’s bridesmaids. They went missing and got replaced by changelings, and we’re assuming they’re around here in her and Shining Armor’s house.” The pony said.

“So you brought us in here to look for bridesmaids?” I asked.

“I can’t look for them alone. They might know some information on how to stop these changelings.” The pony said.

“So what are you getting at?” Crystal asked.

“I’m getting that we have to search this house for them.” The pony said.

“Right, ah’m gonna go look upstairs.” Engie said.

“I’ll go with ya.” Aqua said as they both walked up the stairs to begin searching.

“Is that camera really necessary?” the pony asked me.

“Can we stop it with the camera? I’m keeping it alright, I still have a few good gigabits left. I can multitask.” I said.

The pony sighed. “Alright, whatever. Just begin looking.” So the five of us all began looking around Shining Armor and Cadance’s house for the bridesmaids. We searched high and low, but it was pretty difficult finding them. They weren’t in the fire place, they weren’t in the bathroom, they weren’t in the closet but there was a monster in there which we didn’t really care about, also that monster was actually a sweater; they weren’t in the attic, they weren’t in the dining room, they weren’t inside that secret room behind the book shelf, they weren’t in the library, but I guess I should’ve said library before secret room behind the book shelf, they weren’t inside the cabinets, they weren’t on the ceiling, they weren’t in the back yard shed full of candles, why do they have so many candles? We eventually met back in the living room to report our findings.

"Find anythin'?" Engie asked.

“Look Engie, droids!” Crystal said as she picked up a little circle thing on the floor.

“Look, a bit!” Aqua said as he picked up a bit.

“No, Aqua, that bit was on the floor inside somepony’s house, so it ain’t yours.” Crystal informed him.

“Yeah, you’re right.” Aqua said.

“Ok, let’s just retrace our steps for a moment. Where did we last leave those bridesmaids?” I asked. “Actually, let’s start off with this: what do the bridesmaids look like?”

“Do they look like this?” Crystal asked as she opened the closet that showed a monster inside.

“One day I’ll be a bridesmaid.” The monster sniffled. “One day.”

“No the bridesmaids are Lyra Heartstrings, Minuette Colgate, and Twinkleshine.” The purple pony said.

“Hey, Lyra’s my employee!” I said.

“Yeah and I once borrowed a toothbrush from Minuette and I never gave it back.” Crystal said.

“That’s terrible!” Engie said.

“To make it all worse, it was an electric toothbrush, and I was wearing braces then, and electricity and metal just don’t get along.” Crystal said.

“Ok so where did we last leave these ponies?” I asked.

“Last time I saw them was back at the castle.” Aqua said.

“I’m pretty sure the changeling queen would be bolder than hide the bridesmaids inside the castle.” The purple pony said.

"Help!" a weak voice yelled from below us.

“Oooooh I get it! The bridesmaids are dead and are calling help from down below.” Crystal said.

"The basement!" Aqua yelled. We all ran down to the basement of the house and found Lyra, Minuette Colate, and Twinkleshine tied up in changeling goo.

“Lyra! And all other ponies not many fans care about!” Crystal yelled. The five of us all went over to them and detached them from the goo.

"Thanks, guys! We thought we were going to be trapped down here forever!" Minuette said.

"We were captured by those changelings and they took over as bridesmaids!" Twinkleshine said.

"Oh, Flare! How were we to know that something like this would happen?" Lyra asked in worry.

"It doesn't matter now! You're safe, and that’s all it matters.” I said. “Hey, purple guy, umm… listen, I apologize for giving you a hard time earlier. Thanks for everything.”

“Hey don’t mention it.” The pony smiled.

”I never got your name yet.” I said.

“Oh, right, my name is Psyche. Psyche Illution.” He said.

“Well then Psyche, I appreciate all your help.” I said.

"Alright, now that we're together again, we need to go contact for help.” Engie said.

"Right, let's go!" Twinkleshine said as we all we ran upstairs and back outside. Just as we got outside, we saw a big magical ball of energy that pushes Chrysalis and the rest of the changelings out of Canterlot and into the mist. Not the Sierra Mist. We were all in shock after we saw that particular energy. All the changelings were gone, all the ponies were free, and Canterlot was returned to it’s rightful glory.

"What just happened?" Minuette asked.

"I think... I think they did it!" I said as I started to catch my breath.

“Who did it?” Aqua asked.

“I’m… not sure.” I said.

“Then why do you say they did it if you don’t know who did it?” Crystal asked.

"Well one thing’s for sure, I’m… I’m exhausted. I…” I suddenly collapsed on the floor, dropping the camera, but it doesn’t break though.

“Flare!” Lyra yelled.

“Are you ok, Flare?” Psyche asked.

“I… I didn’t rest after I did that big shoop da whoop before, and now… I’m… I’m… so tired.” I said.

“You can rest, my friend. It’s all over now. You can rest.” Psyche said as he smiled.

“He’s not dyin’ is he?” Engie asked.

“No, he’s just exhausted. Let him rest for a bit. He fought hard.” Psyche said.

“We all did, Psyche. We all did.” Aqua said. Engie takes my camera and turns it off. The next day came, and I turned on my camera again. Engie, Crystal, Aqua, Psyche, and I were all sitting down at the chapel, waiting for the wedding to start.

"Sup brahs? We're a bit late right now, but it's time for the redo wedding!" I said to the camera.

“And this time, we’re doin’ it right.” Engie said.

“Now that Canterlot’s back to normal, we can finally relax and enjoy the royal weddin’.” Aqua said.

“Aaaand, along with us is our new friend: Psyche Illution.” I said as I pointed the camera to him.

“Hello!” Psyche waved to the camera.

“Psyche’s now a member of our group. He says he’s from Trottingham. He’s like us. He had problems too in his past.” I said.

”I don’t really like talking about it, but if you really need to know. It was just me and my mom and Trottingham. Life was never easy, but we survived. Well… I survived.” Psyche said.

“Oh… I see.” I said.

“Yeah, life in the big city is hard. I once commited some crimes there too just to earn a living, but I had to leave, and that’s when I moved to Ponyville.” Psyche explained.

“Well, you don’t have to worry about that anymore, brah! With the five of us together, nothing can stop us!” I said.

“Oh, shhh, the wedding’s about to begin.” Aqua whispered.

"Royal wedding, take two! And.... action!" I said. Fluttershy starts off the music, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders skipped by, and threw flowers everywhere. The bride follows them from behind.

"Wait, where's Cadance's dad? Isn't the dad suppose to walk with the bride?" I whispered. “Oh look at those crusaders! They look so adorable! Hnnnng!”

Cadance walks up to the alter along side Shining Armor and Celestia begins talking; "Mares and gentlecolts, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of the real Princess Mi Amore Cadenza..."

"Princess Cadance is fine." Cadance interrupted.

“Don’t interrupt her!” I whispered.

"Hm. The union of Princess Cadance and Shining Armor." Celestia corrected herself. "The strength of their commitment is clear. The power of their love, undeniable. May we have the rings please?" Spike hands the rings to the bride and groom, and Celestia places them on their horns (which we don’t see with them anymore after the wedding). "I now pronounce you mare and colt!" The bride and groom start walking over to the balcony where everypony is cheering down from below. The bride and groom kiss, and everypony watches with a D'AWWW look on their faces.

"Ew! I think I'm gonna be sick!" Spike said as he held in his number 4.

“Hey if you wanna marry Rarity, you’re going to have to do that all that.” I reminded him.

“Riiiight.” Spike nodded.

“WHOA!” I yelled as I got startled when Rainbow Dash flew up to the air and preforms her sonic rainboom. "OOOH! I got that! I got that! Wow! Seeing Rainbow Dash preform a sonic rainboom in person really is epic! Because Friendship is Epic!”

“Ah, you said it! You said it!” Pinkie said to me excitingly.

“What did I say?” I asked.

“You said your title!” Pinkie said.

”I said what title?” I asked.

“Ah, so you’re not yet ready. We shall meet again.” Pinkie said in a creepy voice as she walks backwards into the darkness.

“Suddenly, pineapples.” I said. I stopped the recording once again, and I didn’t turn it on again until the reception later that evening. Shining Armor and Cadance were having their own private dance on the dance floor, but then I turned the camera around and saw Luna floating down next to the Mane Six and her sister. “OH! There’s Luna! I bet a lot of folks are freaking out over her appearance!”

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Pinkie yelled along with DJ Pon-3 at the DJ table. She starts the music, and throws Twilight a mic and she starts singing.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wow, Pinks! She really knows how to throw an unexpecting surprise! Speaking of surprises, I see the DJ removing her sunglasses, aaaaaaaaand… PURPLE! UGH! I thought they were red?! Well at least we won’t be in suspense anymore.” I said. “Anyways, let’s enjoy the party!” Everypony at the reception started to dance along, but as for me, I stuffed my face at the buffet, and had some sips of cider at the bar. All the obvious was going on at the party, until I saw something very interesting I should mention. Engie was dancing really hard, and he was getting closer to AppleJack with her fiddle, and by the looks of it, one of her relatives. Engie accidentally knocks into one of the relatives, and she accidentally spills her drink on Engie’s tux.

“Mah tux!” Engie yelled.

“Oh, ah am so sorry!” AppleJack’s relative said.

“Engie, be careful!” AppleJack said.

“Yeah yer right, it was mah fault. Ah should’ve been more careful.” Engie said.

“It’s no big deal. What’s yer name, sugarpie?” AppleJack’s relative asked.

“R-red Engin-engineer.” Engie said nervously.

AppleJack’s relative giggled. “Ah’m Apple Fritter.”

“Would ya- would ya like a dance?” Engie asked her.

“A dance? Hay no!” Apple Fritter said.

“Oh.” Engie said.

“Ah’m ready for a ho-down!” Apple Fritter yelled as she grabbed Engie’s hoof and took him to the dance floor.

I then walked on over to AppleJack and said, “It’s nice how these weddings can work, you know, AJ?”

“Ah agree with ya 100%, sugarcube.” AppleJack nodded.

“Hey nice fiddle!” I said.

“Thanks! Ah really didn’t know ah could play it until Apple Fritter showed me.” AppleJack said.

“Right.” I nodded.

“HI AQUA!” Pinkie yelled as she bounces on Aqua and he falls onto the floor.

”Pinkie! Ya made me spill my sauce all over my armor.” Aqua complained.

“Why are you sitting around for? It’s a party!” Pinkie said.

“I was hungry.” Aqua said.

“Let’s dance!” Pinkie said.

”I’m not much of a dancer.” Aqua said.

“C’mon, Pinkie, calm down.” Psyche said as he tried to get Pinkie off him.

“How about you, Psyche? You wanna dance with me?” Pinkie asked as he jumped close to his face.

“Sure, why no-WHOA!” Psyche yelled as Pinkie pulled him onto the dance floor right away.

“Pinkie makes a good Tigger!” I said as I helped Aqua up.

“Mhm.” Aqua nodded. I gasped as soon as I felt that I was being hugged by somepony.

“AAAH!” I yelled as I accidentally sparked a flare out of my horn, and shot it at Rarity’s cider glass.

“Thanks for saving Lyra, Flare.” Bon Bon said as she was still hugging me.

“Why you thanking just me for? I didn’t even know she was in there without Psyche’s help.” I corrected her.

“I know, but you helped, and you know what? I never thought you were the best boss in the world, but you are! You are!” Bonnie said.

“Thanks, Bonnie! I really appreciate it, but me saving Lyra has nothing to do with my business- wait, actually…. It does. Without Lyra, I’m short an employee! Wow, I am so glad I found her!” I said.

“Don’t push it, Flare.” Bonnie smirked.

“Where is Lyra anyway?” I asked.

“Over at the cider bar with Crystal.” Bonnie pointed. Over at the cider bar, Crystal and Lyra were feeling a little dizzy over all the cider they drank.

“You know what we should do? You know what we should do?” Crystal asked Lyra. “We should- we should get on that train and just go, just go, a-and start playing mini-golf!”

“I never told- I never told anypony this, but…” Lyra looked around and then whispered in Crystal’s ear; “I have velcro wallet.”

“What?!” Crystal gasped.

“Yes!” Lyra said.

“No way!” Crystal said surprisingly.

“Yes way!” Lyra said.

“That is so cool!” Crystal said.

“I know right?!” Lyra asked excitingly.

“Hey, Flare! Come over here!” Twilight yelled out from the other side of the reception.

“What?!” I yelled.

“COME OVER HERE!” Twilight yelled louder. I walked over to her and saw her talking to Shining Armor and Cadance.

“Where’s my money, Twilight?” I asked.

“What money?” Twilight asked.

“Ok good, you’re not a changeling. What do you need?” I asked.

“Big brother, Cadance, you know Princess Celestia is my teacher right?” Twilight asked.

“Yes.” Cadance and Shining nodded.

“Well THIS is my student.” Twilight said.

“I’m your student?” I asked.

“Aren’t I teaching you the value of friendship?” Twilight asked.

“Wait, so that means I’m learning? Ew, I hate learning.” I said. Shining and Cadance laughed. “What? It’s true, I don’t like learning, unless it’s really interesting.”

“So you’re also Twilight’s student, huh Flare?” Shining asked.

“I suppose you can say that.” I said.

"Prove it to them, tell them what you learned today." Twilight said.

"Right now?" I asked.

"Yes." Twilight said.

"Well.... I learned that.... umm.... umm..... I learned that anypony can marry royalty?" I asked.

"May I make a suggestion?" Psyche asked. "Flare here has learned that it's wise to see what other ponies point of views and perspectives are, even if these ponies seem strange or mysterious, they may end up to be your closest friends in the future."

"Don't talk for me, I can do it myself!" I complained.

"Hey, I learned something as well. I should've minded my own business than to try to give you advice when you don't ask for it. I was only trying to help." Psyche said.

"I know, and I appreciate it regardless. We need a voice of reason in our group." I said.

"Exactly!" Psyche said.

“Hey, Flare, I want to wish you and your friends congratulations.” Cadance said.

“Thanks! I really did good in recording Rainbow Dash’s sonic rainboom, didn’t I?” I asked.

“Not that, in saving some of the townfolk from the changelings.” Cadance corrected me.

“Oh that. It was Aqua’s idea! Don’t get mad at me!” I begged.

Cadance chuckled and asked, “Why would I be mad?”

“I dunno, because these ponies are Canterlot ponies.” I said.

“Flare, I’m a Canterlot pony.” Twilight said.

“YOU ARE?! Then why aren’t you all fancy-smancy?” I asked.

“Because I’m not into that. Rarity is though.” Twilight said.

“Oh. Is Rarity from Canterlot?” I asked.

“No she’s from Ponyville.” Twilight said.

“Nothing makes sense to me anymore.” I said.

“Anyways, Flare, the main reason I wanted to talk to you about is, I want a business card.” Cadance said.

“You want a business card? Alright.” I reached into my pocket and gave Cadance a business card for my dad’s shop. “It’s my dad’s carriage audio and alarms store in Mareami. In case you need an upbeat stereo or an alarm system for your carriage, my dad’s the stallion you can talk to!”

“I meant a business card for your pizza shop.” Cadance chuckled and corrected me.

“Oh, alright, how did you know I owned a pizza shop? Are you psychic?” I asked.

“Oooo, that would be so cool if she is!” Pinkie said.

“Twilight told me.” Cadance said.

“Twilight, you should mind your own business.” I said to her.

“I’m helping you get business for your shop, does that mean anything to you?” Twilight asked.

“Oh in that case thank you!” I nodded.

“You’re a goof-off, Flare.” Shining said.

“Eeeeeeeee!” I said.

“Anyways, I’ll give you a call soon. We want to eat there one day” Shining said.

"Hey, Cadance?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Cadance asked.

"Can I call you sista now?" I asked.

"What?" Cadance asked.

"Princess Mi Amore didn't want me to call her one." I said.

"Of course you can! I appreciate a good slang as much as the next princess!" Cadance said.

"Well, Twilight? Do you?" I asked.

"What?" Twilight asked.

"What?" I asked.

“Thanks for everything, Flare, we’ll see you again soon.” Cadance said as her and Shining started walking over to their carriage.

“I’m going to go wish them off to their honeymoon.” Twilight said as she followed them.

“Yeah you do that. Hm, I wonder what their foal is gonna look like.” I turned over the camera to me and said, “Well, I guess that’s about it. That was the Canterlot Royal Wedding. I gotta say, things didn’t really go my way before I moved to Ponyville. I’ve been really lucky lately. But then again, luck runs out. I have the feeling something big is going to happen, I don’t know why, but I just have that feeling.”

“Hey, Flare? Fluttershy wanted me to tell you that she wants to dance with you.” Spike said.

“Why couldn’t she ask me hersel- oh. Alright, she doesn’t need to be shy. Just let me say one thing to my camera and I’ll go and see my Ponyville mama.” I said to him as I moved the camera towards me again. “Well, brahs, I hope you enjoyed the wedding! My name is Flare Gun, your leading director, and I hope you enjoyed it. Oh! There’s one more thing I need to say: while I was passing Cadance’s room before the wedding, I saw-“

The video suddenly cuts off and it says; ‘Camera memory full’.

Author's Note:

Here's the remake of the Wedding Captures chapter. It is a pretty long chapter, but still pretty fun! A few has changed on here. Engie, Crystal, Aqua, and Psyche were seen alot more, and now I made Psyche's prologue to the story more interesting. He seemed more of a mysterious character before he became a member of the group. Flare seemed OP in the original chapter, so I made Flare only do Shoop Da Whoop once, and he gets exhausted later because of it. I took the song in the end out because I thought it was unnecessary.