• Published 6th Sep 2015
  • 340 Views, 6 Comments

E.S.D.E.:Year One - Chaotic Flier



After overcoming Nightmare (With the help of Pinkie Pie) who attacked them during the Exam. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were accepted into the Elemental School for the Defenders of Equestria.

  • ...
 6
 340

The Test-Guilt of the Broken One

Author's Note:

Warning slightly disturbing images, but only teen rated disturbing but I felt like I needed to warn you anyways.

Silver Spoon awoke on hard asphalt in a lot of pain. “Ugh, where am I?” Silver asked as she looked around and spotted a semi truck flipped on it’s side, next to it was Diamond. Silver starting to walk toward her but stopped when she saw a familiar sight. Diamond was on her knees crying while holding a bloodied and broken girl in her arms. Silver took a step forward to try and comfort her ex-friend but Diamond turned to her with a look of pure rage.

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” she screamed at Silver with tears streaming down her red face.”I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!” Silver quickly turned and ran away from Diamond, but before she got far everything froze and time stop.

“So you run from the responsibility of anything bad that you are the cause of what a despicable thing to do,” a deep voice whispered in her ear sending a cold chill up Silver’s spine.

“Wh-who are you?” Silver asked the voice to which the voice just laughed.

“The name’s Fronar my dear sweet Silver Spoon,” the voice answered as a strange grey mist swirled around in front of Silver until it formed the shape of a large man in a business suit. With glowing red eyes he stared at Silver with a creepy smile on his face. “And I am the embodiment of every creature's guilt.”

“What do I have to be guilty about?” Silver asked snootily crossing her arms as she tried to appear unphased by Fronar’s unsettling appearance.

“Well now acting like you don’t know, that’s new,” he said with a smile. “But I know you have many demons inside that you deny and they fuel me.” His eyes glowed brighter as her guilt grew.

“I-I-I don’t know what you're talking about,” Silver stuttered as Fronar began walking toward her frightening her to the point where she turned and ran. Fronar watched her run with a wicked smile as he faded away after doing his job.

“Looks like my job is done here time to let her guilty demons finish my work,” He said before he was gone.


Silver ran as fast as she could away from the demonic man looking behind her to see if he was following her. When she noticed Fronar wasn’t following her only to smack into someone else causing Silver to fall onto her rear. Looking up and saw it was Diamond Tiara she ran into who had her back turned to her.

“Diamond it is good to see a familiar face,” Silver sighed in relief as she got to her feet and noticed that Diamond wasn’t answering her. “Hey Diamond did you hear m-” Silver started but was cut off as Diamond turned around revealing her eyes were covered by a cloth with two bloody spots and tears of blood streamed down her face.

“Sssilverrrrr Ssssspoon,” Diamond hissed with a demonic smile spread across her lips. “Why did you do thisss to meee?”

“W-w-w-w-wh-what are you?” Silver stuttered as she began walking slowly backwards.

“Don’t you remember? I am Diamond Tiara,” She answered as blood poured out of her mouth. At the sight of this Silver ran away only hearing the sound of Demon Tiara screaming an ungodly scream. SIlver’s heart was racing as she ran away and ran smack dab into another person this one was a slightly taller girl with straight white hair, her ears each pierced with three golden studs, and her eyes were blood red.

“Hello Silver Spoon,” The Girl greeted in an irritated tone.

“Do I know you?” Silver asked with a shaky tone.

“Well of course I couldn’t be here if you didn’t,” the girl answered angrily. At this Silver looked over her once more and it dawned on her who this girl was.

“Y-your the girl who was hit by the semi truck,” Silver said backing away from the girl.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” She said right before a large clawed hand grabbed Silver a whisked her away into the darkness. “I told you so.”

The hand brung Silver up toward the owner's face which was the girl's face only she had the bandage around her eyes as well but she wasn’t crying blood. The demon girl smiled before dropping Silver only Silver didn’t land on the ground she kept falling into darkness.

When the light came back she was laying on a soft bed. “Now where am I?” Silver asked herself as she got out of the bed and looked around noting the gratuitous amounts of Rainbow Dash wonderbolt posters on the walls. “So I am inside a little boy’s room,” she shrugged and started toward the door when she heard an angry growl behind her. Slowly turning around she saw nothing with a sigh of relief she turned back toward the door and was met with glowing red red eyes. With a scream the owner grabbed her and threw her across the room.

Looking up the creature turned out to be Scootaloo she didn’t look any different save for the eyes. The Scootaloo lunged at Silver who rolled out of the way and onto her feet and ran through the door slamming it behind her now finding herself in another room. This room was bare with little to nothing inside besides for a bed and a small dresser.

Double checking for signs of other dangerous beings lurking about like the last room. Finding no signs Silver cautiously took a step forward but froze when she heard someone scream underneath the wooden floor. With a gulp Silver silently crossed the room and found another door that led to a staircase. “Why does this place hate me?” Silver mumbled as she descended the stairs slowly.

Stopping at the bottom of the stairs she looked over the living room seeing several pools of blood as well as severed limbs of several people she knew like Sweetie belle, Twist, Apple Bloom and Pinkie. “Who the hell would do such a thing?” Silver asked her rage building from seeing the limbs alerting the perpetrator of the deed.

Silver’s rage ran away and became fear as she saw the killer, he was the large man from before Fronar. “Oh hello Silver fancy meeting you here, I see you met my associates,” Fronar said with a evil smirk as Scootaloo’s growls came from the stairs. “Oh this should be entertaining to watch.”

Silver turned away from Fronar and prepared to confront Scootaloo she was tired of running, tired of this place, and she was getting out of here one way or another. Grabbing her hammer off her back and took a battle stance. Suddenly something lunged at her with blinding speed from the staircase she barely had time to dodge the strike. Looking at her attacker who was the Scootaloo look alike but she had two black wings made of smoke.

“What the hell!” SIlver yelled upon seeing the doppelganger’s wings.

“Oh you think that’s surprising well you haven’t seen dear little Diamond yet,” He laughed before snapping his fingers and Silver was grabbed from behind by clawed hands. Turning her head Silver came face to face with the Demon Tiara and her smile full of needle like teeth. “Now you have reach the end of your fun here in this wonderland of horror.” Silver was frozen with fear as the Demon Tiara opened her mouth and prepared to bite Silver’s head off. Before the demon bit down on Silver her last thought was of how much of this was her fault and she deserved what was about to happen to her and with that everything went dark.


Silver layed there on the ground passed out in her nightmare above her stood Fronar who wore a wicked grin. “Oh she is going to be super fun to play with,” He said petting her face softly before turning to his other guest.

“You sick twisted demon you will not get away with this my sisters will realize that something is wrong,” A warrior like voice yelled at Fronar who looked at the owner who was a purple mist stuck inside a magic jewel.

“Oh that is what I am planning on Titania,” Fronar laughed as he grabbed the jewel and closed his fist around it and the voice within the gem began to scream. “And you are no longer necessary,” with that he crushed the jewel killing the voice inside. “Bye Titania it was fun but I have a job to do.” with that he pulled a black gem out of his pocket then kneeled next to Silver and put it around her neck. he backed away shapeshifting himself into a lithe woman with deep blue eyes, silver hair that flowed in the wind and his business suit became a silver suit of armor. With a snap of his fingers Silver awoke from her nightmare to find the strange woman looking back at her.

“Who are you,” Silver asked the stranger.

“Greetings my child, I am Titania the Warrior of Responsibility,” The woman introduced herself with a bow. “I am here to congratulate you on passing my test you took responsibility for what you done and accepted your fate.”

“So I passed the test without knowing it’s a test,” Silver rubbed her head in confusion.

“You now will be given the element of the Responsibility,” Titania said as she turned into a silver mist and flew into Silver knocking her down.

When she got up Silver Spoon found herself in the hallway with Pinkie standing over her with a frown that quickly changed into a smile when Apple Bloom and Sweetie approached. “Looky who got the Element of Responsibility,” Pinkie cheered bouncing up and down.

“The element of what?” Silver asked her hyper-active teacher.

“It’s a secret until Twist, Diamond, and Scootaloo pass their tests,” Pinkie answered in a loud whisper.

Silver turned to Bloom and Sweetie with a questioning look only to get shrugs. With that she sighed, sat down on the floor and looked over the silver gemstone shaped like hammer.


Elsewhere in the frozen mountains of the north, Nightmare sat on a large stone, her blazing blue hair provided light for her unexpected guest. “Who might you be knave,” Nightmare questioned her guest who remained behind shadow.

“My name is not important,” the guest said to Nightmare with a bow. “I want to help you get rid of a certain girl that is a thorn in both of our sides.”

“Unless you mean the pink haired ruffian and those annoying brats who banished me here, I don’t want to hear of it.”

“Yes they are the ones I speak of,” The stranger informed Nightmare.

“And how are you going to help me?” Nightmare asked with her hands together staring intently at the stranger with interest.

“I can release you from your banishment as well as give you the power to kill Pinkie Pie,” The stranger said with a smile.

“Sounds like a deal then,” Nightmare said before she and the stranger vanished from the mountains.

Comments ( 3 )
Comment posted by Chaotic Flier deleted Jan 4th, 2017

this story is no longer the right sequel to the ESDE story and will be replaced with another Sequel instead.

Which one of your stories is that one?

10300913
Defenders of equestria is the current sequel chapter one is the first esde story Exam. I noticed i was moving to fast in this one so i decided to slow down a little.

Login or register to comment