• Published 2nd Sep 2015
  • 20,056 Views, 1,687 Comments

The Last of My Kind - Immortan Joe



In the near future mankind was driven into a biochemical war against an unidentifiable contagion created by an asteroid that struck the planet. Without no cure or any form of escape, mankind buried themselves and awaited their extinction.

  • ...
168
 1,687
 20,056

Chapter 21: Accident

I groaned quietly and cupped a hand to my forehead, breathing deeply. “God dammit...” I muttered softly as my head ached slightly and my stomach felt like utter shit. Two days in a row of waking up with a hangover probably wasn’t one of the smartest things I’ve ever done...then again there had been plenty of things I’ve done in the past that weren’t smart. Not only that, had it been two days in a row? Being down in the vault with Reynolds made it hard to tell time, and I couldn't exactly see a clock through my shut eyes.

I gritted my teeth and whimpered slightly as I opened my eyes, sighing with relief the lights in the room were partially dim. Looking about my surroundings through my blurry vision, I could see that I was lying on the couch in the recreation room. A few bottles of whiskey were scattered about along with a shirt draped over one of the chairs and my bra laid on the floor in front of me along with my panties...

“The fuck?” I blinked and sat up, my mind sobering up rather quickly as I noticed I was completely naked. Gulping nervously I caught on to a rather peculiar taste of something bitter in my mouth, I groaned as I reached over and snatched a bottle off the ground and gazed into my reflection, my hair was a complete mess and my face looked completely exhausted. I reached up and touched my face and flinched a bit as I was shocked with tingles, my eyes widened and I dropped the bottle...I knew exactly what had happened.

“I got laid...” I muttered softly to myself, the symptoms I was feeling, these tingles, sudden tiredness, let alone the fact I was messy and my clothes were scattered all about the place. I had just got fucking laid and by the looks of it...I probably enjoyed every second of it but, how the...why the?

I covered my face and let off a groan, suddenly I felt so embarrassed and ashamed. “I fucking got laid by a thousand year old man!” I moaned into my hands. “A fucking man!” I repeated as I shook my head as I suddenly felt like crying.

‘Maybe you were raped?’ The darker half of my conscience suggested.

I shook my head. “No, that’s stupid. Reynolds wouldn’t do that and he’s old as shit, he can barely even go up steps.” I muttered as I shifted on the couch, my exhausted body tingling due to my overly sensitive nerves, usually caused by a strong climax.

‘That doesn’t mean anything, you were drunk,’ Dark Chloe said and I glanced over to see her in the doorway.

“Yeah but...we both were,” I said softly, utterly ashamed.

Dark Chloe snorted and shook her head before tossing my bra to me, I grabbed it and put it on before walking/stumbling over to get my shirt. ‘Then why are you beating yourself up if there’s nothing wrong?’

I bit my lip and immediately pulled a lame excuse out of my own ass. “Because I’m a lesbian and...well...” My teeth gnashed my lip a little harder. “He’s old.” Dark Chloe snorted once more before falling into a fit of laughter.

‘Really, now? That’s why you’re so upset, have you’ve forgotten you’re the last chick on Earth?’ My darker half chided. ‘Listen to yourself, girl, you’re not going to be able to fuck another girl’s brains out for the rest of your life.’ I opened my mouth to retort but stopped when she continued, ‘Not only that, maybe you could help the human race by...I dunno, getting pregnant and having a real kid.’ I flinched at that and bit my lip the thought of Reynolds releasing inside me sent a serious shiver up my spine, I quickly snatched my shirt up and pulled it on, only to stop when I felt something really sticky latch onto the shirt halfway down my back.

Dark Chloe grinned wildly at me from by the refrigerator, how’d she get over there? ‘I guess we’ve got some kind of cum back story.’ I could feel my cheeks become a vibrant red as I threw my shirt off and shook my head.

“SHUT UP!” I cried out at my conscience, my heart unable to take her words any longer. “Just shut up and get the fuck out of my life!”

The other Chloe continued to laugh before starting to walk over me. ‘Sorry, sexy, I can’t really do that~’ she purred.

“Please, just go away!” I whined as I clenched my fist and began to look around for my panties, my breathing escalating as I realized I couldn’t remember where they were.

‘I wonder how Reynolds is doing?’ I felt her voice sneer right into my ear.

I shook my head. “Shut up...” I muttered softly as I clutched a hand between my breasts, my eyes shifted left and right, I couldn’t find those damn panties.

‘He probably enjoyed it greatly~’

“Shut up.” I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, where the fuck were they?!

‘I bet he’s writing all about it in his diary—’

“SHUT THE FUCK UP—!” I whirled around towards the door and screamed, only to stop when I saw Reynolds looking at me with wide eyes, suddenly, as if my body went on autopilot, I started to march towards him.

“Chloe, wh-who are you talking—” The back of my hand connected with the side of Reynold’s head, my knuckles colliding with his temple. Reynolds eyes, for a brief moment, widened in shock before rolling back as he fell to the floor.

For a few moments I remained standing over the man’s body, my chest rising and falling as I was overwhelmed with anger. As my actions finally caught up with me, my heart began to race madly as my eyes suddenly filled with tears. Covering my mouth, I felt as if I was going to hyperventilate. “Oh shit, fuck, fuck!” I dropped to my knees and shook Reynolds. “James, James!” The man didn’t respond, his eyes were closed and his body was motionless. I stood up and hugged myself with my arms and glanced wildly around the room, not knowing what to do. “What do I do?!” At this point I was openly sobbing, my voice barely even audible.

‘Good job, you killed the only other human on the planet,' Dark Chloe said as she rolled her eyes.

“SHUT UP!” I screamed and cried loudly.

She rolled her eyes once more. ‘Well, at least this time it is your fault.”

I responded by dropping to my knees and sobbing loudly.

‘So much for the possibility of getting laid again.’ Dark Chloe walked over to me and kicked me with her foot. ‘Hey, dumbass, you should at least go get ahold of someone...or somepony, whatever the fuck they say.’

She was right, take deep breaths. I pushed myself up and glanced towards where her voice was coming from. Except...she wasn’t there, yet my panties were. Right in front of the couch where I woke up. Biting my tongue I snatched the underwear and ran out of the room without even throwing them on.

:[-]:

I stumbled and sobbed through the castle with only my shirt on. Constantly stopping at every pony to ask them for help, yet like always, they ran away. As if I was some kind of monster looking to kill them or something. “Please, M-my friend!” I reached out towards a maid who quickly scurried away from me, covering my face I dropped to my knees and began to sob once more.

‘Maybe if you’d actually put on a pair of pants, they’ll at least attempt to talk to you...’ Dark Chloe tsked and shook her head.

“Shut up...please...” I said between sobs, I wiped the tears away from my eyes with my wrist and whimpered softly.

“Chloe?” I heard a familiar voice of a mare behind me, I turned and gasped when I saw Twilight looking at me concerned.

“A-are you talking to...yourself again?” The alicorn asked nervously as she approached me slowly.

I flinched and shook my head. “N-no...” I sniffed and wiped my eyes once more, I knew they were puffy and red, especially due to the irritation from constantly rubbing them.

Twilight seemed to not question my response and instead changed the subject, “Are you okay?”

I responded with a shake of my head, but then quickly perked up and reached out to Twilight, who in turn dashed back. I immediately retracted my hand. “I-I need your help,” I whispered softly, Twilight blinked and softened her body relaxing before giving me a concerned look once more.

“What’s wrong, Chloe?” She asked me while also staying out of arm's reach, it was as if she was treating me like some kind of wild animal.

“I-It’s Reynolds, I hurt him...and he won’t get up.” I covered my face once more and began to sob, within seconds I felt Twilight come to my side.

“Wh-where is he? Take me to him,” Twilight said and I felt myself being pulled up so I was standing.

I nodded my head. “He’s back...i-in th-the vault.” I continued to rub my eyes, Twilight’s magic enveloped my other arm and I felt her pulling me along like a lost child. “W-we were just relaxing...h-having some drinks, I-I blacked out and...” I decided to leave out the sex bit and instead said, “He came in and startled me and I hit him.”

Twilight shook her head. “You need to be more careful,” she muttered as we headed towards the stairwell leading into the cave. As we traveled down the steps, I couldn't help but feel very alone, and I found myself wishing both Quartz and Crystal were here. Even though I only knew them for a short bit, I just...had a feeling that the two of them would know how to cheer me up.

Yet they weren’t here… In fact, I had no idea where they were. I recall Crystal left to go deal with her money issues, and Quartz...she just left without telling me where she went.

The two friends who helped me the most weren’t here, and once again I felt like I was truly hopeless.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the very short chapters recently. I don't have much time to actually sit and write a full length one. This way also makes it so I can update faster. I'll try and start writing longer chapters if I find I have more time.