• Published 6th Sep 2015
  • 339 Views, 4 Comments

Homefront: repelling the Griffin kingdom. - Electric Radiation



Two friends, surive a horrific slaughter and start fighting back.

  • ...
 4
 339

Aftermath

The next day.

(THUMP)

I quickly woke up and scanned my surroundings. I grabbed my shotgun which was laying next too me and opened the door slowly.

"Ok that griffin is still knocked out," I said to myself.

I was holding a gun in each hand as I slowly and carefully crept past the sleeping beast. I surveyed the damage of my house and realized that the power was back on. I looked outside, through the hole in my makeshift door. After not seeing anything for a minute or two, I opened my homemade door and looked outside.

"What in the hell, looks like a hurricane swept through here...."

There were broken trees and cars turned over, but when I looked at the houses, they were filled with holes, I searched a few houses for survivors but no bodies anywhere, plenty of blood but no bodies. After a few more empty houses, I returned home only to find my guest was awake.

"Shadow Claw, how long have you been awake?" I looked at his wing which the bleeding had stopped.

"Not long..." He looked at his side and wing. Realizing that his side was just bruised.

"Where did they take everybody? I looked in a few homes and there were no bodies, just a lot of blood..." I said as calmly as I could.

"They are probably going to be put in a huge grave... Commander didn't want decomposing bodies laying everywhere." I stopped Shadow.

"Look, everyone I know is probably dead. Right now your safe because I need info on your army. So listen carefully, I plan on killing each griffin I come accross. If I happen to stumble upon someone you know, I will let you warn them to go back to where you all came from. Otherwise they will DIE" I said straight in the griffins face. Shadow gulped and nodded.

I opened my closet and started to take out multiple 50 cal ammo cans and loaded them into my truck. Three cans were full of shotgun shells, 3 filled with 5.7 by 28 bullets. 2 filled with MRE's and 1 with various survival equipment. While at the truck, I backed it up and hitched a small trailer with a 2015 Polaris Ranger. Loaded the Ranger with 4 cases of water.

When I went back inside and grabbed a 243 Winchester bolt action rifle and ammo put in the truck along with my AR-15. I went and told Shadow to climb in the back of my truck... he barley fit. Once I thought I had everything I needed, I walked up to Shadow who was laying down.

"Now we are going to check on a few locations... If we happen to find any survivors, you need to be quiet and leave the talking to me. Its strange, a mythical creature attacks and then able to speak.. Now please put your armor on, and just in case and if you try to escape, I shall kill you without hesitation. Do I make my self clear?" I asked while putting his armor in front of him.

"Sir, I owe you for sparring my life. Don't worry about me running, I've seen you fight... pretty good." Shadow said, which pleased me. But I still had to keep an eye on him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Meanwhile in Equestria)

"Princess Celestia, thank you again." Razorslash said cheerfully. "We have basecamp set up right now and are about to start sending the rest of the Griffin army."

"Razor," Celestia said happily because she was about to get rid of the griffins once and for all. "I am happy for you."

No pony nor griffin knew what was happening on the otherside of that portal.

Princess Luna walked into the room with Shadow Wing, a bat-pony or otherwise known as a Thessel and Electric Radiation, a Unicorn Metalmorph. As Electric walked into the room, his metal fur clinked with each step.

"Princess Celestia, I've heard of Shadow Wing but what's with Electric Radiation? He looks, umm metal?" Razorslash asked curiously.

"Razor, Electric is a Metalmorph, a clan of special ponies that was thought to be extinct. That necklace that he wears bares an element that allows him to morph into what you see." Celestia turned to Electric. "Please take off the necklace please."

"Yes princess." Electric bowed to Celestia and took off his necklace. As he handed Shadow his necklace he tensed up as the metal fur like armor went back into him. After the complete transformation, Electric was just standing there no more armor and fur. He just stood there motionless.

"As you can see, Electric has no fur meaning that he cant wear the Equestrian armor. But with that necklace's element inside, activates Electrics morphing abilities and you saw that metal fur like armor. It has been tested to many weapons and so far nothing has been able to penetrate it. " Celestia said as she went back to Razor. "Electric, you can put your necklace back on."

As Electric got his necklace from Shadow and put it back on and morphed back into his armored state.

"Thanks Shadow." Electric said as he stood back at attention.

"That's quite impressive Celestia, but why do you have a heavy unit walking around inside the castle, he should be out there in the field." Razor said as he went up to Electric and ran his claw through Electrics metal fur. Electric didn't like it one bit as he charged his horn.

"Razor, you'd better stop. Electric isn't the soldier for all the touching." Celestia said as she saw Electric trying to remain calm as the griffin was messing with him. I could see that Electric's mood was changing fast. "Electric, Shadow you two are dismissed, till lunchtime."

Luna shut the doors after Electric and Shadow left the room. She was not happy one bit. Celestia's patience was starting to run thin.

"Razor do not play with our guards. Electric may be able to handle what you just did but Shadow Wing would of tried to kill you." Luna said aggravated. She bit into her apple as Celestia continued with the meeting.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Electric Radiation and Shadow Wing)

"Gah... I hate Diplomatics...." Electric said while walking.

"You and me both, Electric. I hope they really enjoy this new place that we are sending them." Shadow said as they walked towards the Grand hall.

"I hope that portal takes then to somewhere dangerous." Electric said. "Well lets go get some lunch."

Author's Note:

Electric Radiation is an OC and I'm working on a story for him. Any questions about him feel free and ask.

Shadow Wing belongs to SPkon107 http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SPkon107

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment