• Published 8th Oct 2015
  • 3,538 Views, 446 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 4) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
12
 446
 3,538

S04E05 Flight to the Finish

Diamond Tiara smiled at the Cutie Mark Crusaders after their performance. "Girls, we just wanted to say your act is quite impressive!"

"Wait... What?" Sweetie Belle looked to Apple Bloom.

But she only shrugged. "Um... Thanks?"

Silver Spoon circled around the other side. "Oh, but of course. As a matter of fact, we think you're very brave."

"Brave?" Scootaloo asked. "Why?"

"Isn't it obvious? It is to us. In fact, it's obvious to everypony. You're showing all three types of Ponyville ponies, yet you have a pegasus pony..." Both fillies joined in, "who can't even fly!"

"What in tarnation does that have to do with anything?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Don't worry about it," Scootaloo said. "Let me just..." She grunted and strained, flapping her wings very quickly... and she lifted off the ground, hovering nicely for a moment before buzzing around the field happily. "Yeah!" she shouted. "Look what I can do!"

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon slank away, quietly. What could they say to that?

Author's Note:

This story is brought to you thanks in part to my Patreon supporters! They're invaluable for keeping me focused and motivated to write with the power of the deadline.

If you'd like to help keep me writing, please check out my Patreon page.