• Published 8th Oct 2015
  • 3,536 Views, 446 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 4) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
12
 446
 3,536

S04E11 Three's a Crowd

Discord laughed. "Let the healing begin!"

"Not it!" Rainbow yelled, already shooting off.

But Rarity caught her with a touch of magic holding her tail. "Oh no you don't. Aren't you the one I heard not long ago bragging about being the Element of Loyalty?"

Rainbow glanced side to side awkwardly.

"So come, we'll all help Discord together, and we'll make sure Twilight and Cadance are not bothered on their special fun day." She glanced at their patient. "Now, Discord, whatever happens, we can't have you disturbing those two."

"Disturb them? I wouldn't dream of it. Not when I have three such dear friends of my own who have already offered to take care of me. And at such peril! This flu of mine is highly—" he sneezed violently, all over them "—contagious."

Applejack and Rarity both immediately turned blue and began sneezing.

"Oh no, I've gotten you both sick. Whomever shall I turn to now in my time of need?" Discord chuckled with malicious glee.

Rainbow flew right up into his face. "Not so fast, Discord. I still feel fine!"

"Are you..." Discord sneezed all over her again, then sniffled, rubbing his nose. "...Sure?"

Rainbow shrugged. "Yeah, I'm sure."

Staring at her, Discord cocked his head to the side. "But..."

"Duh." Rainbow rolled her eyes. "I'm immune to the blue flu. I'm already blue! Now let's get you taken care of."