• Published 8th Oct 2015
  • 3,533 Views, 446 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 4) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
12
 446
 3,533

S04E10 Rainbow Falls

"You know," Fleetfoot said slyly, "you grew up in Cloudsdale."

"So that means you could fly with us." Spitfire grinned, full of confidence as usual.

Rainbow stared at them. "Fly?"

"Uh, we mean practice," Fleetfoot quickly added. "You could practice with us until Soarin's better."

"What do you say? Wanna be our third?" Spitfire looked at Rainbow expectantly.

Giving them an extravagant eye roll, Rainbow shook her head. "I'm flattered at the opportunity, and I'd love to do it ... if I weren't already committed to helping my friends."

Spitfire prodded her. "You're sure about that?"

Glancing over at her team, Rainbow saw Bulk Biceps busily flexing his muscles for Fluttershy. She smiled. "You do realize you're talking to the Element of Loyalty, right?" She hopped up in the air and did a little spin. "I'll fly with you someday, be sure of that, but not if it means betraying my friends." Giving Spitfire a challenging grin, she added, "And besides, it's not like you guys really need the practice, is it?"