• Published 8th Oct 2015
  • 3,533 Views, 446 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 4) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
12
 446
 3,533

S04E26 Twilight's Kingdom Part 2

Using her awesome newfound rainbow power, Twilight Sparkle simply blasted Tirek into oblivion from where she stood, half a world away.

The distance didn't matter. This power was incredible, nearly unlimited. Tirek exploded into tiny shards that fizzled away under the rainbow's intense glow. His gathered magic, now freed from him, returned to the ponies he'd taken it from.

What next? She should bring Discord in to talk about his betrayal, but first she'd need a suitable place to do so. With this kind of power, it would be easy. She blasted the ground near Ponyville, building herself a bigger and better library/castle. That would do it. Nice. Her shelves at the library had been getting a little full. Now she'd have plenty of room.

With a casual flick of the power, she teleported there and teleported Discord in front of her. "Now, Discord, I think we have a few things to talk about."

Comments ( 67 )

Oh damn... I think I forgot to post the last chapter for a few days.
Well, here it is now. Sorry about that. And I'll see you in Season 5!

6589012
Of course not. Nopony dares doubt Ms. Harshwhinny.

Welp. Twilight ascended to godhood. About time, really. Here's to Season 5!

My Little Pony: Murder is Magic!

6589656
Here's hoping Tirek doesn't get reformed in season 6 and I have to explain why he isn't really dead.

6589643
Heh, she's been there all along.

There was a comic with a chair in it just for discord. I think that one would be a good "present."

6589719
Present what makes you think he deserves a present?

6589732

It was the most uncomfortable chair possible -- I always have trouble finding that comic when I look for it though. If I could I would have posted the picture -- it was the last frame of a comic. It had spikes in the seat, was an electric chair, among other things.

6589867
If you were expecting non-OP, you're in the wrong story.

Only Twilight got the super magical rainbow powers? What about the other five? Twilight will now be ridiculously overpowered compared to the others. I mean, sure they are overpowered, but they are not super magically rainbow overpowered. Also, they do not have their own thrones in Twilight's castle. Wait... Let me guess. They all got their Rainbow Powers off-screen, but Twilight was powerful enough on her own to defeat Tirek. And using their own Rainbow Powers, the others created their own castles, with their own thrones and blackjack and hookers.

~KBO.:twilightsmile:

So, when she meets Starlight glimmer, will she just erase her from existence as well?

With all that power, Twilight could become ruler of Equestria! :twilightsheepish:

So another OP season comes to an end, you did great once again. :moustache:

6589877
Well, I'm trying to limit how many ponies/things are OP.

6589896
I like that idea!
(Obviously, since Twi's friendship is also overpowered, she shared the rainbow powers with her friends once Tirek was dead.)

6589916
Well, you see, that's why I can't start releasing season 5 yet. I need to wait and see if she comes back in the season finale, so I know whether to kill her or not.

6589933
Thanks! ^.^

Tirek? Destroyed.
Equestria? Saved.
Discord? Hmm.... He better talk, or Twilight and the gang are gonna blow his head up with Rainbow Power.

Anyways, that was a nice and funny installment of another "Friendship is Overpowered" series. :twilightsmile:

6590189
All in a day's work.

Welp. Twilight's a god now. Not on the par of Celestia and Luna, mind you.

Comparisons to those two are rather... limiting. :pinkiehappy:

6593061
The internet is saved!

6590739
Twi has infinite power, of course.

6594663 What will happen to Discord? Wouldn't it just be easier if Discord didn't do it?

6597437
Yeah, but I don't want to make Discord OP.

6597453 Why not just have him bait Tirek?

6597456
*shrug*
I thought about different ways to do it, this is the one I figured on doing, since it seemed the most OP.
(Besides, if Discord doesn't turn, Twilight would never get the chance to blast Tirek.)

6597495 but didn't you say they magically turned Discord Good?

6611975
No songs!
No refunds!

6597583
He is good! Why else would he give Twilight such a great opportunity to blast Tirek? :scootangel:

6623499
Rarity gets it done, the episode. :raritywink:

6623510 He wouldn't betray them if that was that.

6623584
Betray is such a harsh word. Perhaps entertain would be more appropriate, or happy happy not evil badguy poweruping.

6624836 ... sorry but no. I'm really sorry but I can't forgive the show for consistently not punishing people when it MUST do so.

6625009
Hey, in my opinion they shoulda never let him out of that statue. :ajsmug:

6625574
How else was Celestia going to give Twilight wings?

6625643
Oh please, who would want Discord's wings? They don't even match!

6625852
No, I mean, Discord is the only character in the show who's been shown to have the power to grant or take away wings/horns.
You think it's a coincidence that he was freed and reformed shortly before Twilight became an alicorn? Remember when Celestia said she 'might have a use for his magic'?

6626012
:pinkiegasp: DISCORD IS STAR SWIRL THE BEARDED!

I hope you plan to continue this into season 5. The finale needs your special touch bad. (Although when you're done with the premier, there might not be a finale anymore :trollestia:)

6691967
Oh, I'll be working on that before long.
And I'm sure I can find some way to let Starlight escape... for now.

You can bet the finale will be simple, though.

6691972 My guess would be that Twilight preemptively put a "no tampering" ward on the map, but there are hundreds of other ways that the whole two-parter shouldn't have happened.

6692145
Nah, earlier than that.

Spotted her in the lecture hall, no doubt. Then insta-kill.

It will require some explaining to the other attendees.

6748281
One of my stories has a 5 word chapter.

6936107
What!?
Rarity is evolving!

7051260
I do what I can. ^.^

7064461
This fic ignores a lot of things.

7081821
True, perhaps not.

:rainbowlaugh: This was so great! :pinkiehappy: Do you have any plans to do season 5?

7189287
Yep, sooner or later. After the contest.

7235101
Continuity is overrated.

BUY OUR TOOOOOYS!!!

7242830
So ... many ... comments. :rainbowderp:

7243258 Its not THAT many. I might've missed a few chapters to comment, but I don't feel like checking. :derpytongue2:
i.ytimg.com/vi/VTVIs79UA_Y/maxresdefault.jpg

7244285
It's nice, though.

Login or register to comment