• Published 12th Aug 2015
  • 480 Views, 4 Comments

Sharing is caring between friends - MichelleTwistaloo



When Diamond Tiara makes Silver Spoon pick an ice cream she doesn't like only for her to take it, Silver is upset, can Diamond make it up to her? (Fluff)

  • ...
1
 4
 480

You got to care!

“So...what do you think of the taste of this ice cream?” - Diamond asked the other filly in front of her. They were having an extended meal - sorta - snack time at Sugarcube corner and they weren’t yet decided on the flavor to take. Silver Spoon wasn’t sure to be exact.

“I don’t know know...Tiara…” - She hesitated. - “Maybe I’ll just have a milkshake…”

Diamond collected the memories of the milkshakes Silver always ended up getting, she’d get it and then she’d steal it for herself, very much enjoying the taste of spit from the other filly in the straw, only for her to take it back, in a back and forth that lasted until the milkshake was gone.

Somehow she didn’t feel like going through that whole process that day. Not that it wasn’t fun, it was just...well tedious. Like they did that most every day, wasn’t there something else they could eat? Like this banana ice cream with sprinkles on top that Diamond had been eyeing for a few minutes.

“If you get the ice cream, we could share.” - Diamond smiled at her very very generous offer, it wasn’t most every day that she offered to share her meal with her friend, and her friend knew that. She also knew however that Diamond would end up eating about 80 percent of the whole thing and she wouldn’t be satisfied. Her belly rumbled, groaning in protest.

“No...I don’t know, maybe just that milkshake...” - Oh! It seemed like Silver Spoon was really determined to get that milkshake, that couldn’t be right, Diamond couldn’t let her friend pick something she wouldn’t personally enjoy. Even if some would say that what her friend got was her own business and not Tiara’s. To those ponies she’d say a very eloquent “shut up”.

“But Silver!” - Voice turning into a whine Diamond looked at her friend who, behind her glasses looked at her in a sheepish tone . - “If you get a milkshake then what do I get? Don’t our parents always say we got to share?” - She half sing sung the last word. Right, share, like she was going to do that a lot, but she did have a point. Silver mouth twisted itself in a corner, in a very odd look for her. She was pondering Diamond’s words. That much was clear, but had they any merit to them? She didn’t see why they would have that amount of merit, but it was also clear that Diamond was her best friend and she wanted her to choose. Sighing as she realised her milkshake was something she was not going to enjoy today, she put the bits on the table. Literally, she put the golden coins on the table and demanded her ice cream.

“But you get your own ice cream...and you do not eat mi...oh” - No sooner had she gotten her snack, Diamond Tiara had already put a Spoon to her mouth, with some amount of ice cream inside. It was, by the looks of it, a very delightable ice cream if her moans of approval meant anything. It was just a shame that Silver wasn’t enjoying the taste of her ice cream, and that it was instead going all into Diamond Tiara’s stomach. Such a shame.

Silver’s face contorted into a grimace, as she saw what had become blatantly obvious, Diamond Tiara wouldn’t share her ice cream, and that made her mad. She crossed her forelegs in obvious displeasure. While Tiara’s order came through.

She would take revenge, she was going to eat Tiara’s ice cream and have her see just what she was doing to her. It was the sweet taste of justice, coated with chocolate sprinkles! As she stealthily approached the food however…

“Don’t…” - Tiara swallowed the lump of ice cream that had started to melt, giving her pinkish coat a green (from the lime) coating. - “Even think about it.” - She finished her words as she pushed her ice cream dearest next to her.

“Can I at least have my ice cream back then?” - Diamond, now more interested in her ice cream than Silver’s own, just shrugged and pushed it back to her. It was probably for the best that she did so though, as when Silver looked at it she realised a very huge chunk of it had already been gone. That sucked for her, it sucked really hard.

“Awww.” - Silver voiced her disappointment as she took a bite out of her ice cream, tasting the lime, the sprinkles, and also a bit of Tiara spit that had stayed in the spoon, Delicious, also a bit gross to her as well, but also delicious.

Diamond looked at the face of her friend and knew that she had wronged her somehow. It wasn’t fair that Silver got that look when all she had done was take her ice cream, forcing her to choose it over her prefered milkshake, and then got it for her. It was almost like...GASP, Silver wanted to eat her own ice cream!

Well she should have said so, right? Diamond would never take her best friend ice cream without her consent, though she did have a very loose definition of consent.

“What’s wrong Silvie?” - Diamond inquired, gently pressing a hoof against her leg. - “Do you need anything?”

Silver Spoon looked at her friend. Her friend who had her belly full of her ice cream. She should know better, but then again, this was Diamond Tiara she was talking about, and she had come to know her. She could be very gentle when she wanted to. Case in point… - “It’s nothing, I just wish you hadn’t eaten nearly all my ice cream.”

Diamond nodded solemnly almost as if had come to realise the problem for the first time then. She had only one idea of what to do.

She dropped her delicious banana and chocolate sprinkled ice cream, spoon and all, and then she gave it to her friend, pushing it in her direction. - “You can have mine.”

“Huh?”

Diamond sighed, sometimes Silver could be a bit on the dumb side.

“Look, I’m sorry I ate all your ice cream, so I’m saying, you can have mine!” - There was a glimmer in her eyes, a particular shine as she gave it to her friend. And, though it wasn’t a milkshake, Silver knew how much that meant...Diamond Tiara wasn’t just a bully, she was also her friend.

Comments ( 4 )

This was a nice read :)

Awwwwww! So cute. Good Job! *Huggles*

No sooner had she gotten her snack, Diamond Tiara had already put a Spoon to her mouth, with some amount of ice cream inside.

I think I misinterpreted this

Login or register to comment