• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 1,768 Views, 10 Comments

Genesis of Justice - Mister Origin



Many of the characters of the Dc universe have accidentally been transported to Equestria. Now in the forms of ponies the Heroes will find a way to get home while fighting evil.

  • ...
1
 10
 1,768

SHAZAM!

In the forest known as the Everfree Forest there lies danger around every corner. Cockatrice’s, Manticore’s, Timber Wolves, Chimeras and other horrible beasts all roam the forest looking for their next meal. Only the mad or brave would ever entire this forest of doom.

Meanwhile the Cutie Mark Crusaders are lost in the Everfree Forest, apparently they were trying to get camping cutie marks but it backfired when Sweetie Bell burned up all their food supply and somehow burnt down the tent. They were trying to walk back home but they were walking in circles.

“Sweetie Bell just HAD to burn our food supply and burn down the tent, didn’t she?” Whined Scootaloo.

“Hey! It wasn’t MY idea to cook and make the fire! You know how I burn everything, I didn’t even WANT to cook! You told me to cook!” said Sweetie Bell.

“Yeah? Well I didn’t see you stop me!”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Really?”

“Yeah really.”

“Will you two girls knock it off?” asked a very annoyed Apple Bloom who was holding the map leading the group.

“Arguing Isn't going to get us home.” said Apple Bloom.

“Get home? We’re not getting home anytime soon, face it Apple Bloom were lost!”

“We are not lost, I’ve marked down the landmarks on the map getting back to ponyville so we wouldn’t get lost.” said Apple Bloom.

“Let’s see, pass the big moss covered boulder.” said Apple Bloom out loud as the trio passed the boulder.

“Yeah.” said Scootaloo.

“Pass the tree with the scary looking branches.” said Apple Bloom as the trio passed the tree.

“Check.” said Sweetie Bell.

“Oh, and there’s that bush that looks like Discord!” said Apple Bloom looking away from the map and at the bush with optimism.

“We’ve passed that bush five times already!” yelled Scootaloo out of frustration.

“I think its time that I read the map.” said Scootaloo as she tried to take the map from Apple Bloom.

Scootaloo tried to take the map from Apple Bloom but Apple Bloom and Scootaloo started fighting over it as Sweetie Bell started to hear growling in the forest. After Apple Bloom and Scootaloo stopped playing tug of rope with the map, it ripped in half.

Scootaloo and Apple Bloom then got up and stared at each other with anger.

“ Look at what you did!” yelled Scootaloo.

“ Umm… Guys-”

“ Me? You’re the one who tried to snatch the map from me!” yelled Apple Bloom

“Guys…”

“ Ohh so your saying its my fault?”

“Guys.”

“Actually yeah, I am!”

“GUYS!” yelled Sweetie Bell.

“What?!” yelled Scootaloo and Apple Bloom at the same time looking over at Sweetie Bell. Then Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell saw what Sweetie Bell was trying to tell them. She was trying to warn them about the Timber Wolves.

“Hey, I have a suggestion!” said Sweetie Bell.

“What’s that Sweetie Bell?” asked Apple Bloom.

“RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!” yelled Sweetie Bell as she Scootaloo and Apple Bloom dropped all their supplies and started to run the other way, the Timber Wolves following along.


Five Minutes earlier

The twelve year old kid known as Billy Batson A.K.A. the hero Shazam woke up in an open field, he was in his young mortal form. The last thing he remembers was fighting alongside the Justice League against the Legion of Doom until Lex activated his machine and there was a bright light. The first thing that Billy saw when he woke up was a blue sky. Billy got up and looked around to see a grassy field and woodlands.

“Ugh. I really got to rethink this superhero thing.” said Billy as he was about to rub his head with his hand but he didn’t feel a hand, he felt a hoof.

Billy then looked at his hands that were now hoofs and looked down. Billy then screamed as loud as he could knowing that he’s now a horse. Billy then slapped himself and started to think to himself.

‘It’s okay Billy, it’s okay, you and the league have dealt with weirder stuff before. Yet with those I was never turned into a talking horse.’ thought Billy as he was looking at his hooves.

Billy then surveyed the area a little more, seeing bunnies, butterflies, birds chirping, etc.

“Well… At least I know I’m not in any danger. Wait a minute, why I don’t just turn into Shazam?” Billy just realized as he just said as he was preparing for the lightning strike. But the lightning strike never came down.

“What? What’s wrong? Shazam! Shazam! Shazam!” said Billy over and over trying to transform into the incredibly powerful superhero known as Shazam. But it wasn’t working.

“Great. Now I’m stuck as a horse AND I don’t have any powers.”

“*Sigh* Well, I guess I should see if I can find someone who can help me.” said Billy as he walked forward scanning the forest and the field.

‘I remember some of the other heroes running through the portal too. Maybe I can find them if I look hard enough, but that means that the bad guys would be here too. I just hope I don’t come face to face with one and still not have my powers. That won’t be pretty.’ thought Billy as he was stunned with fear for a moment.

‘But it would still be hilarious to see Adam freak out about this, it would even be funnier to see Batman freak out about this.’ thought Billy as he snickered.

Billy then felt something wet he stepped in. Billy looked down and saw that he stepped into a puddle. Billy then finally saw what he looked like. Billy was a red pegasus with a black mane and brown eyes.

“Okay I’m a red winged horse now. Wait a minute! I have wings! then that means that I can fly out of here!” said Billy as he tried to flap his wings as hard as he could in order to fly away.

‘Come on, come on!’ Billy then started to hover above the ground.

‘I’m doing it!’

But before Billy could’ve flown away he started to loose his balance as he started to fall out of the air and into the forest that went down hill as he tumbled down. Breaking branches and getting scrapped on tree branches and rocks.

‘Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow…. Ow.’ Thought Billy as he tumbled down the hill saying ow whenever he hit a rock.

Billy finally made his stop as he tumbled face first into a mud puddle, Billy got up as he said out loud.

“Oh yeah no, yeah no this is just great! At least it can’t get any worse.”

Billy then heard screams, they sounded like three little girls. The screams were getting closer and closer. Billy heard it over a small horizon, Billy walked over to the horizon as he looked over it. He was greeted by three other ponies running at him screaming running as if their lives depended on it. They moved too fast to make out the detail.

But before Billy knew it the was under three little ponies, Billy and the three fillies recovering after their brutal collision.

“Ouch what hit me?” asked Billy out loud.

The three fillies then quickly shook their heads and cleared up their visions. The fillies saw Billy as the yellow one said “Run!”

“Hey wait a minute, you ran into me! And what are you running from anyway?” asked Billy.

“Them!” said the orange pony as she pointed in the direction that the three fillies were running from.

Billy then saw six wolves made out of wood approaching them. Growling and snarling. Billy backed away in front of the crusaders as he and the crusaders slowly started to back away from the wooden wolves.

“Wait! What the heck are those things?!” asked Billy pointing at the beasts.

“Their called Timber Wolves, and we need to run!” Yelled the yellow pony standing behind the red pegasus.

Billy needed to do something, he didn’t want these three fillies to be hurt but he didn’t have his powers, what should he do?

“Stand behind me!’ said Billy with firmness in his voice, the three fillies ducked behind Billy. They didn’t know this colt and they knew he couldn’t take on these Timber Wolves, but their running out of options.

‘Okay, I wish I didn’t have to do this but I don’t have a choice.’ Billy walked forward.

“Wait! What the hay are you doin’?” asked the yellow pony huddled up with her friends.

Billy just ignored her as he was four feet away from the wolves.

‘Okay, here goes nothing.’

Billy then flew up his front legs swinging them around in the air as he said “GO! GET OUT OF HERE! BOO! AAAAAHHHHHH!”

The wolves then stopped growling and looked at each other.

Growl, growl, growl (What the heck is he doing?)

Growl, growl, growl (I have no idea mark, he’s not worth it.)

Growl, growl (What if we just eat a rabbit or something instead?)

The Timber Wolves then casually walked away.

‘Wow, I can’t believed that actually worked.’ thought Billy with a shocked expression.

The crusaders were dumb struck and shocked.

“Wow that was so AWESOME!” yelled the orange pegasus as she ran in front of the red pegasus with a huge smile. The other fillies then ran towards the red pony as the yellow pony asked “How did ya do that?”

“ I saw it on animal planet once.” said Billy with pride in his voice.

“Umm… Whats ‘animal planet’?” asked Apple Bloom as her and the rest of the crusaders gave a confused look.

“ah… Nevermind. So what are you doing here?”

“We tried to go camping in the woods to get camping cutie marks. It was going well until SOMEONE burnt down our tent and our food supply.” said Scootaloo glaring at Sweetie Bell.

“FOR THE LAST TIME! I SAID I WAS SORRY!” yelled Sweetie Bell.

“What’s a cutie mark?” asked Billy

“A cutie mark is a symbol a pony gets on their flank, when they discover their special talent. We haven’t gotten ours yet but we’re gonna keep trying.” explained Apple Bloom.

Billy looked over at his flank as he saw a yellow lightning bolt.

“Oh, I guess I have a cutie mark then. I wonder what it means.” asked Billy out loud as the crusaders came over to look.

“Hmmm…. It may have something to do with making storms.” suggested Sweetie Bell.

“We can worry about what his cutie mark means later, but we also have to find a way out of the Everfree.” said Scootaloo.

Billy then saw a rocky path as he looked around. “Hey, what about that trail?” asked Billy Pointing to the trail. “Oh, I don’t think that trail is a good idea. That trail doesn't look very safe.” said Apple Bloom.

“Well it’s either that or we spend six hours trying to find a way out.” said Scootaloo.

“Well I’m going on the trail, I’m not afraid.” said Billy walking towards the trail.

“I think you guys should come along. Strength in numbers and all that.” said Billy looking back at the crusaders.

The Crusaders agreed to come along with Billy as they started to walk down the rocky trail.

“I didn’t catch your guys names by the way.” said Billy.

“I’m Sweetie Bell.”

“I’m Apple Bloom.”
“And I’m Scootaloo.”

‘Weird names.’ thought Billy.

“What’s your name?” asked Apple Bloom.

“Oh, I’m Billy Batson.”

“‘Billy Batson’? Thats a weird name. Where are you from?” asked Sweetie Bell.

“I’m from Fawcett City.”

“I never heard of that City in Equestria before.” said Apple Bloom.

“Wait, what did you say?”

“I said ‘I never heard of that in Equestria before’.”

“What’s ‘Equestria’?” Asked Billy

“... Its the name of the planet.” said Apple Bloom awkwardly.

“You don’t know the name of your own planet?” asked Scootaloo.

But before Billy could’ve answered Apple Bloom’s question he saw a fast shadow fly past Apple Bloom along with two more shadows moving fast. The crusaders flinched as well, not knowing what it could’ve been. It was too big to be a bird. Billy and the Crusaders looked up as they saw three figures flying over them. They were too high up to tell what they looked like. The three figures started to swoop down as they landed in front of the fillies and the foal. Billy and the crusaders finally got a good look at the three figures.

It was a teenage red dragon and his two friends, one being a fat dark brown dragon with a mace like tail. And the other one being a skinny white dragon with his white hair covering his eye’s.

“Well, well, well… Looks like we have some new meat, right boys?” the red dragon looked over at his friends who laughed.

Billy and the crusaders stood tall and brave.

“My name is Garble, this is over here is Harum.” Garble pointing to the brown dragon.

“And this is Whiros.” Garble pointing to the skinny white dragon.

“Ya see me and the boys have had nothing to do for days and we’ve gotten bored. So when we saw you we thought you could be of some entertainment for us.” said Garble.

“Spit it out! What do you want?” asked Billy.

Garble didn’t liked being yelled at like that in front of his boys, but he retained his composure to appear professional. He made a mental note to put that red pony in his place.

“We’ve also been hungry for a while so-”

“We want something to eat.” blurted out the brown dragon.

“You just HAD to interrupt me didn’t you Harum?!” asked Garble.

“Well you know how Harum gets when he’s hungry.” said the white skinny dragon.

“Whatever! Let’s just focus on the ponies first!” said Garble with gritted teeth.

Garble then turned back to Billy and the crusaders and said.

“We haven’t eaten in a while either, so if you have any food you’re carrying we can either take that or… We can eat you.” said Garble with a diabolical smile.

‘Now would be a really good time to get my powers back.’ thought Billy.

“But… We don’t have any food.” said Apple Bloom innocently.

“Well then, I guess me and the boys will just have filly fillets and a foal sandwich.” said Garble raising up his claws along with his goons getting closer and closer. The fillies were clearly terrified of the gang of dragons but Billy just walked up to them. As Billy was walking up to them he quickly grabbed a rock and held it behind his back just in case. Garble and Billy were in front of each other, staring into each others eyes with anger.

“I’m giving you one last chance to turn around and fly away to mommy, or I’ll hurt you.” said Billy.

“No one talks to Garble like that!” yelled Harum as he pushed the red dragon aside and tried to hit Billy, but Billy quickly dodged the punch and clobbered Harum in the head with the rock. Garble charged at Billy as he punched him square in the jaw as he went flying at a tree. Billy hit the tree and slid down unable to stand up do to all the pain.

“Well that takes care of the ‘hero’, now where were we-” but before Garble could finished he was hit in the head with a branch by Scootaloo. As Garble looked over he saw the three fillies holding long thick branches as weapons.

“We may be young mares, but that doesn't mean we don’t know how to defend ourselves.” said Apple Bloom.

“Why you little!” Whiros tried to attack the fillies but got hit in the gut by Sweetie Bell swinging a branch at the white dragon’s stomach.”Take that you fiend!” yelled Sweetie Bell with pride in her voice. Harus then got back up again, but before Scootaloo could’ve clobbered him Harus swang his tail at Scootaloo and hit her so hard throwing her against the ground. Whiros then grabbed a hold of Apple Bloom by the throat and punched her in the face, as he threw her on the ground.

Garble got up but before Apple Bloom could’ve clobbered him, he grabbed the branch in mid-swing and took it from her. Garble broke the branch over his knee, as he then picked up the yellow filly by her hair. “Ow! Let go! Let go!” yelled Apple Bloom struggling.

“Hey guys! Knock this one down really heard before you start eating her. She’s a fighter.” said Garble holding Apple Bloom by her hair as he was about to toss her to his friends. But before he could’ve done that the red pegasus jumped on the dragon back, trying to knock Garble down. While Garble was being distracted Apple Bloom slipped loose from the dragon’s hold and bit him on his foot.

“OW!” yelled Garble as he picked up the filly yet again as he said “I had enough of you!” as he threw her on the ground near his friends, hard. “Grab her and make sure she doesn't get away again!” Garble’s friend obliged as the dark brown dragon held Apple Bloom in a headlock along with Scootaloo in his other arm. And the white dragon was holding Sweetie Bell.

Garble knocked Billy off of his back as the red pegasus landed on the ground. Garble then with fury in his eyes grabbed billy by the throat and pinned him against a tree. “You think you can make a fool out of me and my boys you stupid pony!?” asked Garble.

“It looks like you idiots already did a good job of doing that by yourselves.” said Billy with a smirk.

“Any last words?” asked Garble as his mouth started to get filled with fire.

‘Okay, if there any time I ever need you NOW would be the perfect time!’

“Shazam!” yelled Billy, but nothing happened.

“Oh crap-” but Billy was cut off as the flurry of flames were an inch away from his face. But Billy got out one more word before the flames hit him. A bolt of thunder immediately came down from the sky as it hit Billy sending the dragon back. Garble looked up at the place where the tree used to be, where it is now a smoking crater with the tree being burnt and split down the middle. Garble smiled as he started to turn around and walk away.

But before he could’ve made his second step he heard a voice.

“We’re do you think your going buddy?” asked the strange voice.

Grable turned around quickly with shock in his eye’s as he asked out loud. “What the heck?”

An adult stallion then walked out of the smoke wearing a red suit with a white lightning bolt symbol on his chest. He was wearing a white hood and cape, and he had a pair of wings with glowing eyes with electricity coming from them. Garble and his goons were scared of this new stallion that came out of a crater that was struck with lightning. But Garble quickly hid the fear as he ran up to the big red unicorn and started to breath a huge flurry of fire in his face.

“Ha ha! Did it just get warm out here?” asked the pony being completely unphased by the fire. The pony then sped forward at amazing speeds and punched the dragon into a rock smashing him against it. The other two dragons looked at the new strange pony with fear, they then dropped the fillies that they were holding and ran at the lightning pony. Shazam then quickly turned around and bucked the dark brown dragon into a tree breaking it in half. Shazam quickly then blasted the other one with a bolt of lightning from his hooves sanding the white dragon back. The fillies just looked at this strange new stallion in amazement with their eyes and mouth wide open.

“Yeah go red pony!” cheered Scootaloo.

“Kick those dragons butts!” yelled Sweetie Bell.

“Behind you!” yelled Scootaloo.

The red pony then quickly turned around as he saw Garble running at him and tackling him but Shazam quickly picked up the dragon and tossed him into a mountain. As Shazam ran up to Garble being face to face. Garble was terrified.

“W-What do you want from us?” asked Garble with fear in his voice.

“All I want is for me and my friends over there, to have safe passage. I also want you to be unconscious.”

“Wait wha-” but before Garble could’ve finished he was knocked out with a good, hard punch by Shazam.

Shazam turned around and walked back to the fillies who were in awe of this god-like colt.

“That. Was. AWESOME!” yelled Scootaloo as he jumped up into the air hovering in place with her buzzing wings.

“I know right? I was all like ‘bam! Wham! Zap!’ And they were all like ‘Oh no! please don’t hurt us!’” said Shazam verbally and physically reenacting the scenes that just happened, acting a lot younger than he actually looks.

“Wait! Is that you Billy..?” asked Apple Bloom.

“No, I’m Shazam!” said Shazam as a bolt of lightning came back down from the sky and struck the marvelous red pony turning him back into a pony tween.

“I guess my powers got turned back on.” said Billy.

“Whoa! You have superpowers? that is so cool! Are you a superhero? What else can you do?” asked Sweetie Bell.

“Yes. Yes. And super speed, strength, durability, I’m able to fly, and I can control lightning.” said Billy.

“That’s really cool and all but, can ya turn back into Mr. Shazam so we could get back home please?” asked Apple Bloom kindly.

“Sure! You guys can hop up on my back so you can get a better view of the land, and get back home.” said Billy as he said the word ‘Shazam’ yet again turning into the superhero known as Shazam. Shazam then sat down on the ground as he said. “ come’on, all aboard!” the fillies with excitement then climbed up on the hero’s back. When all the fillies boarded up on Shazam, Shazam said. “Hold tight.” as he took off into the air at high speeds with Sweetie Bell and Apple Bloom holding on for their lives while Scootaloo was cheering to go faster.

But Shazam then stopped when he was high enough to scope out the land. “So guys, can you see your houses from here?” asked Shazam.

“Yeah! Over there!” Said Sweetie Bell pointing in the direction of a distant town.

“Alrighty then, off we go!” said Shazam as he flew towards the town in a heroic pose. Not too fast because he didn’t want Sweetie Bell and Apple Bloom to fall of his back.

“You're not from around here, are ya Billy?” Asked Apple Bloom.

“Well no not really, I guess I owe you guys an explanation do I? Well you see I’m in a team of superheroes called the Justice League, and we tried to stop a group of bad guys called the legion of doom…” Billy continued to explain his story as he and the fillies continued on to Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Hi there guys, thanks for reading! Just to let you guys know I am NOT going to pair Billy/Shazam off with anyone especially not the crusaders b/c it's a little creepy so please don't bother asking for Billy/Shazam pairings. But there will be Dc and Mlp pairings I promise you that, and I promise It wouldn't be overwhelming. See ya.

Comments ( 4 )

Please tell me Deathstroke will be here

Why isn't this still going on!?

6916177 Yes why isn't there more?!?

I can see it now Martian Manhunter/J’onn J’onzz appearing as a King Changeling seeing as he is a telepathic shapeshifter.
derpicdn.net/img/2013/12/25/505909/full.png
Aquaman looking more like a siren pony hybrid.
derpicdn.net/img/2017/10/31/1574719/thumb.png

Login or register to comment