• Published 23rd Jul 2015
  • 773 Views, 1 Comments

Bon Bon's Bet - UnhingedBuZiness



Bon Bon forces Lyra into a bet, nothing can go wrong...right? Wrong! Something devastating happens!

  • ...
2
 1
 773

You Lose!

It's a bright sunny funny day in Ponyville, in Lyra and Bon bon's humble abode there isn't as much brightness, sunniness, nor funniness, The two mares are consumed by boredom. Lyra is slouching on a comfy sofa, and Bon bon is getting an early start at spring cleaning; by cleaning out the kitchen that is. With no excitement and fun in the house, and the relationship between the two growing stale at a rapid pace, Bon bon gets an idea.

"Lyra! Get up! I got something that we can do together!" Bon bon says excitedly while poking her head out from behind a door.

Lyra turns her head slowly towards her chum with a straight face, that clearly says I don't give a dead moose's last shit.

"Oh come on Lyra! Dont be like that! We've done nothing for the past three weeks, now get up, we're going to have FUN!" Bon bon screams out, Then shuts the door.

Lyra doesn't even blink nor move at the sight of Bon bons outrage. Instead she inclines more into the comfy sofa, and closes her eyes. She then hears something, its the sound and voice of three fillies, the source of the voices is coming from Scootaloo, Sweetie belle, and Applebloom, they seem to be having...FUN. Lyra perks her ears to get a better hear of the fillies conversation. The girls laugh and talk of gossip and some ways how they can achieve getting their cutiemarks. Lyra looks back on the days when her and Bon bon had what ponies called...FUN. The times that they ate together, gossiped, sat on benches, And hung out with other ponies at parties, has overwhelmed Lyra's emotions. Lyra lets out a sob and begins to cry, she wipes a couple of tears from her eyes.

"Come on Lyra, pull it together, no tears" She says aloud, right when Bon bon pokes her head back in.

"Lyra are you ok? I'm sorry abou-"

"I'm fine!" She yells. "Now, what was that you wanted?!"

"OH! Come over here I'll show you" Bon bon says while motioning her hoof to indicate to come.

Lyra jumps off the comfy sofa and onto her hooves, and follows Bon bon into the kitchen.

"Eat this!" Bon bon points at a black, moldy, stale, looking piece of candy sitting on the counter.

"GAH!" Lyra grabs Bon bons head and turns it towards the abomination on the counter. "What is that?!" Lyra screams out with confusion. Without no hesitation, Lyra grabs a nearby plate, and jumps onto the counter were the fiend lays. She pulls the plate above her head, determined to strike thy enemy down. She throws the plate down with all the force she can muster, but stops halfway. "Wait...is this candy, Bon bon?" Lyra gets a closer look at the object, then gives it a sniff or two before gagging.

Bon bon turns a slight shade of red. "Yeah, I made a dozen three weeks back, and I tasted this one, it didn't taste good, so I spat it out, It flew on top of the shelves, and I couldn't reach it, I was gonna get you but I forgot" Bon bon says while rubbing her hoof over her front leg.

Lyra jumps off the counter with the candy in her hoof. "Oh, well, what did you want to do with it?" Lyra asks curiously while eying it.

"Oh, I was thinking that we...ok,ok, hear me out, alright?" Bon bon takes in deep breathe of air. "Eat it, as in a dare, you know?"

Lyra looks at her "friend" with a concerned look. "I think all this stress is getting to your head, Bon"

Bon bon rubbs her head with frustration . "No! Ok, if you eat it, I will do your bidding, if I eat it, you'll do my bidding, so eat it, or I will"

Both Lyra and Bon bon sit on stools at the table; they sit opposite of each other.

Lyra pulls the plate towards her, and grabs the bon bon. "Psshh, of course I'll eat it, I'm not some wuss, oh and you better get used to doing whatever I say for a looong time"

Lyra gives Bon bon a smirk, and pulls the candy to her muzzle, just the smell of it makes her nauseous. Lyra gulps, and hesitates to put it in her mouth, she looks over across the table to see her competitor giving her a devious grin.

"Uhh...I-I can't do it!" Lyra shakes her head and throws the piece of candy back on the plate, and pushes it towards Bon bon.

Bon bon throws her hoof down on the plate, the candy flies upwards and she catches it. "HA! I knew you wouldn't have done it, you wuss, now let me show you how a non-wuss does it"

Bon bon hesitates for a second, then throws the candy in her mouth she crunches down on it a couple of times, which let's out some unsettling noises, then she swallows it. Bon bon quivers and let's out a moan.

"Guuuhh!...heh...he-ha!...ha! I win you...uh lose! You better g-get used to giving me hooouugh! Hoove massages! Bon bon falls off her stool and curls Into a ball. "Uhhhh! Lyra I'm sick! Taeeeek me to the hospital!"

Lyra stands up, and rushes towards her I'll companion on the ground. "Bon bon! Are you alright? I told you this was a stupid thing!"

Bon bon gets up weakly with a grunt. And rubs her head.

"All t-that matters is that I won" Bon bon says with a weak smile.

"Come on Bon, we gotta take you to the hospital" Lyra says nervously.

Lyra puts a hoof around Bon bon to give her support.

"Ugh, I don't like Nurse Redheart, she's to k-kind to me, and doesn't give me...ugh...time to myself, and I can't have five min...utes to myself without her s-saying, "are you alright?" Or "just checking in on you" don't take me Miss Heartstrings, I'm f-f-fine" Bon bon says drunkenly.

"See? You're already not acting like yourself, were going" Lyra says worryingly.

"Ugh, fine, but I meant what i-i said about...Nurse Heart...uh, thing" Bon bon says with disgust.

While the two head to Ponyvilles' Hospital, Bon Bons stomach pains, headaches, and blabbering simmer down.

"See, that wasn't far of walk was it? Let's head in" Lyra opens the door to the hospitals' lobby.

The Hospital isn't packed, but there is a couple of poor injured souls in the lobby, waiting to be treated for their injuries. Nurse Redheart turns a corner and heads to the receptionist desk.

"Great, actually I don't think I'm sick anymore, be a doll and take me home will ya?" Bon bon says while tugging on Lyra's mane.

"No, shutup!" Lyra spits out, and shoos off Bon bon.

Lyra heads toward the receptionist desk, were Redheart was summoned.

"Hey, Red, got any time to help this lost soul here?" Lyra asks in a more calm tone.

Redheart looks over to Bon bon and gives her a frown.

Redheart grabs some files and organizes them. " Of course! But I don't think Bon bon is very fond of me, I just got done with some of the nurses, we were working on Rainbow Dash's wing again, what's wrong with her?

Lyra starts tapping her chin with her hoof. "Hmmm, well gee, I don't know, why don't you tell her Bon?" Lyra stares back and Bon bon.

Bon bon turns her head away and crosses her arms. "No, you can't make me, I don't wanna!" Bon bon says childly.

"She ate a bad piece of candy, and I guess she has food poisoning, she's been having stomach cramps and headaches" Lyra explains.

Nurse Redheart lifts her head up from here work.

"Oh dear! Come with me"

Nurse RH rushes the two to an emergency room, and gives Bon bon a hell of a check up. She sits Bon bon on a chair, takes her blood pressure, stands on a scale, takes her height and weight, takes her heart beat, checks out her mouth, and her ears.

Red Heart takes off her stethoscope, and puts it around her neck. "OK well, its not that good, your blood pressure is high, you've lost about twelve pounds, your heart beat is faster then usual, you have dry mouth, and you have a high fever, so what we need to do is give you a shot" Red Heart leaves the room to go get the antibiotics.

As the word shot goes through one of Bon bons ears and out the other, her ears perk up.

Bon bon tenses up in her chair "Shots?! No, I don't like shots Lyra, I-I can't do this!" Bon bon says frightened.

Lyra rolls her eyes "Come on Bon bon, its only a pinch"

Nurse RH come back with the shot.

"Nooo!" Bon bon says loudly, and throws a paper cup at RH.

Lyra uses her magic to restrain Bon bons legs and chest. Bon bon closes her eyes and let's out a yelp as the needle goes in.

"See now that wasn't that bad, the biotics are not going to fully kill the bacteria, its just going to stop it from spreading, you're going to have to wait about five days" Red Heart explains.

"Ha, five days of you doing stuff against your will" Bon bon says with a smirk.

"Whatever, at least I'm not a crybaby" Lyra says.

Bon Bon walks out into the lobby

"I'll meet you at the house" Bon bon says while pushing open the doors to the outside world.

Red Heart chuckles softly. "That was a pretty idiotic thing to do, eat bad candy"

Lyra smiles, "Yeah well, she's my idiot, see you around"

Lyra waves goodbye to Nurse RH, and walks thought the hospitals doors.

FIN.

Comments ( 1 )
Comment posted by FoolRegnant deleted Jul 27th, 2015
Login or register to comment