• Published 14th Jun 2015
  • 190 Views, 0 Comments

Last Moments - Shadow Fantasy



Azure Evening's last moments.

  • ...
 0
 190

Flower Bed and Blue Stream

---Flower Bed

Oh it is a perfect day, I had just gotten a promotion and I am about to get home to my little girl. I can't but smile so I can tell her the news. I open the door, as soon as I step in, I knew something is wrong. Everything looks the same, smells the same, sounds the same, it just doesn't feel the same. It feels empty and abandoned. Worry began to grow inside of me. I step out into the garden, everything except for one thing. Where is my little girl.

I panic, I search the house everywhere. "Lily! Lily come out." I look out the window and see something by the Everfree Forest. I run out the door and see a book, one of my daughters books. My heart seems as if it stopped. My head slowly looks into the Everfree Forest. I see a large black wolf grinning psychotically. Fear strikes me. It wasn't going after me, it was going after my daughter. I turn around and see Blue Stream arriving at the house. I run as fast as I can.

"Flower Bed? What's wrong," he says.

"Lily, she's in the Everfree Forest." I see all the color drain from his face.

"We need a search team to go out and find her. I will go to the mayor."

My husband has talked with the mayor, he said that she would send a search team in a few hours. I sit in a chair out in the garden. Everything seems dark and grey, no life in anything. I watch the Everfree Forest hoping to see my daughter to come out come out and run home. But no such thing happens with in the several hours before the search team got here. I see them enter the Forest. I sit at the chair, only moving when my needs need to be met. Then I would come back out here and watch the forest.

A few days go by, the search team comes out of the forest. I see them holding something. A spark of hope ignites inside of me. I walk towards the guards. "Did you find my daughter."

"No, I am sorry Flower Bed. We did find this though." They held a saddle bag that was torn and dirty. I grab the bag and hold it close to my chest. "There was blood where we found it, too much for anypony to still live through." I walk into the house, I tell Blue Stream about what happened and I go to bed. I can not bare being awake knowing what has happened to her. I just need rest. My eyes close and I fall asleep.

Author's Note:

I am sorry, that is all I can say. I am sorry for creating this sad story.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment