• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 412 Views, 32 Comments

One of a kind - UnbelievablyDeadCultist



First of all let me introduce myself. My name is or was John. Friends call my Ivan. I had a good live untill my 23. Birthday. We had the idea, to dress us like the Charakters from our Favorite Games?

Comments ( 10 )

6324938
Thank you for you words I will remember them the next time I am playing.

6325021
Thank you again. It is always nice to hear when people tell me what they think.
Some just press thumbs up or thumbs down and that's it no words of advice... nothing. But you said you like the story and that is something i appreciate.

6325231
OOOOh i know just what you are talking about.

6325371
Something like that. But not so....... well around the lines of this.

6438148
No.
Still looking for one. I found this group called 'Looking for Editors'.
But I still didn't found one.


Why do you ask?

Looks strange but hey it's worth a shot:rainbowdetermined2:. Will read later

7449894
Eh.... I have given up on this story a while ago, looking to make a rewrite

7451195 I finished reading it some time ago. While I see potential in this, there are quite a few grammar issues. Mainly from description and in the story. Not to say it's a bad story but there are problems. Overall, it is good but needs work. I hope to see more

7452091
You know.... Stuff like you wrote just now, I kinda need that to improve myself.
As I told every reader in the story description and the author's note of the first chapter, THIS is my very first story and I need info and stuff like that. As you can see, most people just down vote this story without giving me any criticism. And that kinda sucked.
But enough about my sorry self and Thank you for your time.

7452606 A) No problem. Happy to help. B) I got a dislike on my story but sadly, I don't know why hence, I can't fix it if I don't know the problem. C) We all need improvment at one point so don't beat yourself up over it.

Login or register to comment