• Published 17th May 2012
  • 3,763 Views, 37 Comments

Pinkie's Little Crush - Lazypoisonfl



special thanks to EpicBG for helping me with this story.

  • ...
15
 37
 3,763

A Human and a Necklace

Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie waited patiently as the giant monitor scanned the contents of the archives. After a few moments a small noise indicated that the computer had finished running the pre-requisite calculations for the human selection process. Several screens popped up showing various information about one human. Twilight stepped up and read the basic info out loud, “Let’s see. Their full name is Alberto Jesus Laureano. Gender: male. Age: nineteen...”

Pinkie stared at the image with a wide grin, thinking, My human! My very first human!

“Alright. Pinkie, you already know about the Pip-Pony 3000, which Fluttershy has, correct?”

Pinkie took her gaze away from the picture and nodded erratically with excitement. “Well, have you noticed that the other Ponies weren’t wearing them?” Twilight inquired.

“I did notice that they were wearing these really pretty necklaces!”

“That is your other option, as opposed to the Pip-Pony 3000”. Princess Celestia stepped forward and spoke as she used her magic to form a small pink balloon shaped necklace out of thin air. “Pinkie Pie, what is your choice?”

Pinkie took a moment to think, comparing the cumbersome, yet informative bracelet, or the innocent looking necklace. The Pip-Pony 3000 looks pretty heavy to wear... and that necklace will look really really cute on me! That settled it.

“The necklace!” Pinkie decided.

Celestia’s golden aura slowly moved the necklace towards Pinkie’s head. The clasp clicked shut behind her neck. The piece of jewelry fit perfectly. The necklace glowed purple with magic for a brief second as Twilight copied the data onto the necklace. “All you have to do is tap the necklace twice with and the data will appear in front of you, like a hologram of sorts.” Twilight instructed.

Pinkie tapped the necklace twice and multiple small holographic screens appeared in front of her, four small screens circling a rather larger screen in the center. The center showed a small picture of the human, along with the simple information that Twilight had said out loud. Twilight walked next to her and explained what each screen is for.

"Listen carefully Pinkie: each of these monitors have a specific meaning. This one here shows his current health, both mentally and physically.” Twilight pointed with her hoof to one of the slowly circling screens. “This one shows his diet, weight, circulatory system and his pulse. The necklace has an alarm feature to alert you of what dangers your human is facing, the darker the necklace gets, the more danger he's in. Tomorrow I'll show you what to do if this ever happens. That gauge at the bottom left there shows how much awareness he has. I know that you think that most of this isn't important but later on it may be. It may even save your human’s life."

Pinkie listened thoroughly as she watched Twilight scan through the small screens and swiping through the main screen. After Twilight was finished instructing Pinkie on how to use it, the princess stepped forwards and congratulated Pinkie. A guard galloped up to her with a worried look and whispered something into her ear. Celestia excused herself and departed for a important meeting she was supposed to have been at ten minutes ago.

Twilight shut down the giant monitor while Pinkie continued to look through what type of food he ate and cringed at the fact that various kinds of meat were in his diet. How could you eat other living things? The thought disgusted her. The lavender unicorn started locking the archives up for security maintenance and shooed Pinkie out of the room. She took one last glance to make sure that everything was secure before shutting the giant doors with her telekinesis.

"So how do you feel about all of this Pinkie?" Twilight asked as her horn’s glow dimmed.

Pinkie had a large smile on her face as she said, "This is so exciting! I can't wait ‘til tomorrow!"

"That's great! I still need to show you a few things, but as for now, why don’t we go chat ‘Shy. She should be around here somewhere.."

Pinkie and Twilight walked back to the reception desk. Fluttershy was staring down at her hoof, checking a something on her Pip-Pony. Twilight nodded to Fluttershy and sat back on her chair and resumed filing papers. Pinkie remembered what she was supposed to give Twilight something.

"Oh, I almost forgot, Twilight, here!". Pinkie handled her the paperback book she had brought with her. "It's a short story written by some human. It’s about Dashie! I think you'll like it!"

Twilight stared at the cover, "My Little Dashie...” The unicorn read the title out loud and flipped it over to read the synopsis. “Sounds interesting. Alright, I'll read it on my break."

With that, she put the book next to her saddlebags hanging off of her chair. Pinkie stood next to Fluttershy examining what she was doing. Fluttershy was checking the medical reports made about her human’s broken arm. After she was done, Fluttershy and Pinkie waved Twilight goodbye and headed off towards Sugarcube Corner while Pinkie told Fluttershy about her human.

Author's Note:

Sorry for such short chapters. I really don't have time to make it longer. Thanks to EpicBG for editing

Comments ( 5 )

Great chapter can't wait for more:pinkiehappy:

This is getting good.

I can't wait until Twilight reads that....:pinkiecrazy:

The chapters need to be a bit longer. Other than that, keep up the superb work!:pinkiehappy:

"That's great! I still need to show you a few things, but as for now, why don’t we go chat ‘Shy. She should be around here somewhere.."

bit too informal for twilight, wouldn't ya say?

MORE!!!!! GOOD!!!!!! MORRREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login or register to comment