• Published 11th Apr 2015
  • 522 Views, 0 Comments

The Lovable Shy - startistic fluttershy



Rarity went to Fluttershy’s with a present, and she will be joined on Nightmare Night with her.

  • ...
5
 0
 522

Chapter One

“Rarity, she would love it.” Rainbow Dash said.

“I don’t know.” Spike said.

Rarity looked down, and sighed.

“Your right the eyes are wrong.” Rarity said.

“Its fine Sugar-cube, go give it to her.” Applejack said trying to convince her friend.

Rarity smiled, and looked down. Rarity made her, an adorable ice white bunny with an aqua blue bow-tie, with pink button eyes. Spike got hold of her hand.

“Go to her Rarity. She will enjoy this Rarity. Trust us.” Spike said.

Rarity looked up, and smiled.

“Thanks Spikey-Wikey.” Rarity said.

She got hold of her coat, and placed the present in a gift box. She ties a not.

“Right see you girls tonight.” Rarity said going to the door. “Hopefully with Fluttershy.” Rarity left the Boutique.

The last rays of sunlight was blazing the street Rarity was walking on. Birds moving back to their nests. Car driving past on the next street. Houses had Nightmare Night decorations up. Then someone bumped into Rarity making the present fall, before it hit the floor a greenish glow surrounded it. Rarity turned around, and noticed the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

“Sorry Sis, but I saved the present.” Sweetie Belle said, handing the present back to her.

Scootaloo, and Applebloom helps Rarity up.

“It’s quite alright, I should have paid more attention…. Watch out!” Rarity shouted.

She made a fire proof shield as a giant red dragon breathed down.

“Ow” Sweetie Belle said, as the skin on her arm started to burn.

Rarity brought Sweetie closer, same with Applebloom, and Scootaloo. The dragon landed, and breathed a little harder. The shield started to brake.

“Rarity didn’t Princess Twilight teach you the teleportation spell?” Scootaloo asked.

Rarity looked at the dragon, then focused, and then teleported in a shed. Then the roar of the dragon, frightened them all, the force of its wings could be heard. They walk out, the shed was located in Roseluck’s garden. Rarity, and the CMC ran out, and back onto the street.

“What was that dragon’s problem?” Applebloom asked.

Sweetie started to cry. Rarity turned around, and noticed her arm. 3rd degree burn. Rarity gasped, and called the hospital.

50 minutes later.

“You go Rarity am going to be fine.” Sweetie said getting into the ambulance with Scootaloo, and Applebloom.

The ambulance drove off as Rarity walked up the footway to Fluttershy’s cottage. She arrived at the front door, and knocked. Rarity heard a soft voice.

“Give me a second.”

Rarity waited for about a minute, then the door opened. Fluttershy was there, when she saw Rarity her face went bright red.

“Dear what happened?” Rarity asked

“Angel bunny that’s all.” Fluttershy lied “What do you need Rarity?” She asked.

Rarity smiled and gave Fluttershy the present.

Fluttershy opened the door wider, and took it from Rarity. She opened it as a huge grin spread across her face. Fluttershy gave Rarity a big hug.

“It’s so adorable thank you!” Fluttershy said.

“Can I come in?” Rarity asked.

Fluttershy nodded, and let Rarity in. Fluttershy placed the present on the side table.

“Can I get you a drink?” Fluttershy asked.

“Yeah sure dear.” Rarity answered

Fluttershy walked into the kitchen, Rarity watched her.

I want her to be mine, but I don't think she likes me in that way. Rarity thought.

Fluttershy came back in.

Fuck it am going to do this any way’s. Rarity thought again. She walked towards Fluttershy.

“What do you want to drin…?” Fluttershy stopped herself, as Rarity got hold of her hands.

Fluttershy’s face was brighter than before.

“Angel didn’t hit you did he. You was nerves when you saw me in the doorway.” Rarity said.

Fluttershy nodded. Rarity placed her hand on her lower jaw. She leaned in, and placed her lips upon Fluttershy’s. The gentle embrace of Fluttershy’s breath made Rarity’s face glow, Fluttershy noticed. Then someone walked in.

“Rarity um… Sweetie Belle is in hospital, and they need you to…..” Spike stopped as he saw what both of them was doing.

Rarity turned around.

“Tell them I will be down in 5 minutes.” Rarity said.

Spike nodded as he slowly backed out.

“You coming out tonight?” Rarity asked.

“I will for you.” Fluttershy said.

Rarity smiled as Fluttershy got hold of her hand.

“Come on I will drive you down to the hospital.” Fluttershy said.

They both left, and got into Fluttershy’s car, and drove off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“A dragon attacked you.” Dr Septic said.

Scootaloo, and Applebloom nodded.

“Nurse is it possible for an adult dragon to be that close to the ground?” Dr Septic asked.

“I don’t think so. Also you said about Sweetie Belle’s older sister left you three to go to the hospital alone.” Nurse Cutie pie said.

“Sweetie Belle told her it was alright.” Applebloom said, as Rarity walked in with Fluttershy.

“Am here.” Rarity said as Fluttershy walked over to Scootaloo, and Applebloom.

“Did a dragon attack you Miss Rarity?” Dr Septic asked.

“Yes I was walking to Fluttershy’s when my sister, and her friends bumped into me. That is when the dragon attacked us.” Rarity said.

Dr Septic looked at Nurse Cutie pie then back at Rarity.

“Is Sweetie Belle ok?” Rarity asked.

“Yes she’s fine.” Nurse Cutie pie said.

Fluttershy looked at the clock 8:13PM.

“Rarity, it’s almost time to go.” Fluttershy said.

Rarity turned around.

“Alright.” She said.

Fluttershy got hold of Rarity’s hand once again, and took her outside, they got into the car.

“What are you wearing tonight?” Rarity asked

“Just a Bunny outfit you made for me. You know the dangerous mission outfit.” Fluttershy said.

“I haven’t actually seen you wear that. I can’t remember what the outfit looked like.” Rarity said.

“You will soon, meet you at the Boutique. First I will drop you off.” Fluttershy said

Rarity nodded as Fluttershy drove to the Boutique, Rarity got out, and waved bye. At the Boutique was Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Spike, and Twilight. She walked inside.

“I guess she liked it Sugar.” Applejack said smiling.

Rarity nodded. “She is also coming to the party tonight.”

They all cheered.

“Last time she came to one of the party’s you throw was two years ago.” Pinkie happily said.


Fluttershy pulled up in front of her house, and got out. She walked to her door, and unlocked it. When she opened it, thunder struck, it mad her jump out of her skin. She giggled a bit when she spotted Angel with a soundboard.

“Angel don’t do that.” She spoke.

Angel jumped upstairs then back down with Fluttershy’s costume.

“Are you sure you want me to go out tonight. I prefer to stay at home.” She said.

Angel gave Fluttershy a stern look, she sighed.

“I just really hate Nightmare Night.” Fluttershy said.

Angel gave Fluttershy her costume, she went out of the room, and changed. She came back in wearing the costume. Angel’s mouth dropped.

“Angel that’s wrong.” Fluttershy said.

She grabbed her coat as her clock struck. 9:00PM.

“See you later Angel.” Fluttershy said leaving.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment