• Published 14th Apr 2015
  • 391 Views, 2 Comments

If I Needed Someone - Plumas Railblazer



Adam has arrived in Canterlot Town and has advertised his drumming. One day he receives a call from the Rainboom's lead guitarist Rainbow Dash

  • ...
11
 2
 391

Chapter 10

The night's performance was at a small rock venue in downtown Canterlot.

When Adam and Dash rushed in Twilight noticed , "Where have you been?" She inquired.
Dash quickly made the excuse of Adam having to pick her up and getting caught in traffic on the way.

"Very well. Well set up, were on in an hour." Answered Twilight.

That night's concert was the best one yet. Thanks to the size of the stage Dash was able to move with her guitar and it was not uncommon to see windmills, jumps, and even spasms with the solo sections. Especially on the Golden Earring songs, Cold Company, Rock you likes Hurricane, and Round and Round.

"This is sure to reach the internet." Adam thought to himself during the last song.
When the concert was complete, Applejack gathered the band in their dressing room.

"I've got a surprise everyone. What y'all say to a party at Vinyl Scratch?" This resulted in a cheer from the band.

The Vinyl Scratch was one of the most popular nightclubs in Canterlot. Owned and operated by the infamous DJ Pon-3, the club was known for its late hours, ingenious drinks, and long often all night raves hosted by the DJ herself. Upon arrival at the club Adam noticed Applejack leading the rest of the group to the VIP line. They were soon stopped by the Usher.

Applejack quickly responded. "Were on the guest list, reservation Rainboom's, six of us."
After looking at his clipboard the Usher soon opened the red tape and they were in. The first thing that struck Adam was the sheer noise of the place. At least he knew that DJ Pon-3 was not one to go easy on the bass. The next thing that he noticed was the atmosphere, there were tons of people dancing, many Adam could have sworn they were on some type of drug, and many getting a little intimate with each other on the floor. Rainbow Dash taped Adam on the shoulder and gestured him to the bar. They all downed a single flaming cocktail before they decided they had enough of that. Except for Rarity, she was feeling "up for it" as she so put it that night and ordered another. The other five got their usual. Twilight, a standard cocktail, Dash, Jack Daniels, Applejack, Hard Cider, Adam a micro-brew. Fluttershy had opted out of the event and had gone home feeling a little under the weather. Feeling a little tipsy from his drinks, Adam soon pulled Dash out to the dance floor to spend some energy. But the real reason was Vinyl had decided to do a little retro throwback and was playing The Human Leagues Don't You Want Me, Adam, being a fan of 80's synth pop as well as classic rock. Hours later in a buzzed state Adam and Dash left the Vinyl Scratch and barely drove to Dashes house without being caught. Dash had asked Adam is she could stay over at his house that night and so Adam accepted her request. Their stop was for a change of clothes for the next day. Once complete the two drove to Adams house. Once inside all love ran loose. Adam and Dash became unofficial Siamese twins that summer night, as their lips almost never parted. Only occasionally to hold each other tighter. After what seemed like forever Adam took Dashes hand and led her to his room.

Dash noticing the time stated "I should probably change into something more comfortable."

Adam got into a pair of sweatpants and a baggy shirt whilst Dash changed into her pajamas. Adam admired her body as she did so. Once all were changed the two got into bed for the night. The gap between them was soon closed and the two were soon embraced in that same unbreakable embrace that they knew. There they lay staring into each others eyes, Adam into Dashes rose, and Dash into Adams grey. Dash soon put her head in the crook of Adams neck and Adam put his arms around Dashes middle back drawing her in closer. Dash put her arms around Adam holding him equally. It was then that Adam and Dash finally found the meaning of countless songs, the meaning of nature, the meaning of the universe, the meaning of life. Adam was at peace with the world and the universe and so was Dash as Adam could make out a faint smile on her cyan face. It was more than a beautiful sight, it explained in no words what beauty was. A small breeze blowing through the open window cooling the room, the sound of chirping crickets, the distant car, the moonlight shining in bathing Rainbow Dash in a pale light. This made the both of them feel a deeper connection with nature and the earth as the two soon fell asleep in each other's arms focusing in the breathing and heartbeat of one another.



The End.

Comments ( 1 )

5972687
I actually intended for Rainbow to be singing Rock You Like a Hurricane. Although I cant understand why I put in House of the Rising Sun. I get what you mean it is a bit random.

Login or register to comment