• Published 23rd Mar 2015
  • 755 Views, 7 Comments

The Mysterious Life Swap - FoxFace100



Being quiet isn't fun for Pinkie Pie, and being loud and hyper isn't the best for Fluttershy either. What's happened to them? Will they go back to normal?

  • ...
2
 7
 755

The After Party

Author's Note:

I wanna say a Huge thank you to NightmareAngel for writing this chapter for me (I suck at writing party scenes :D) do go check her out, she is a fabulous writer http://www.fimfiction.net/user/NightmareAngel

Goodbye for now!

"It's party time!" Pinkie yells as her friends walk into the room which is now decked out in balloons, streamers, a big banner that read 'Pinkie and Fluttershy Back To Normal Party!' and a long table full of cakes, punch and other sweet treats Pinkie managed to find. Loud, dancy music begins to play and everyone laughs.
"Well it's great to have yah back to yah usual self Pinkie." Applejack laughs, setting up a big crate of cider. More ponies begin to file into the room. Some begin to dance, some head for the food table and others just stand around chatting.
"Oh, this is a lot of people." Fluttershy whispers, her mane sliding in front of her face.
"Don't worry Fluttershy! It'll be over in no time! Here, Gummy will look after you." the alligator blinks at Fluttershy who scoops him up and carries him to a dark corner of the room, chattering happily to him. Pinkie hops around the party room, her curly pink mane bouncing with her. She stands at the top of the staircase and sets of a party canon, drawing everyponies attention.
"I know this is a Pinkie-and-Fluttershy-back-to-normal party but I also want to say thank you to Twilight Sparkle who cast the spell that sorted us out." everypony turns to look at Twilight and begins to clap, making Twilight.
"Okay, go back to partying!" She yells. Everypony begins to resume their activities from before as though Pinkie had never interupted.

"That was a great party, Pinkie." Rainbow Dash says, flapping her wings tierdly. Pinkie grins at her, bouncing slightly on the spot.
"It sure was. And thanks for letting me test my cider, it was a hit." Applejack says, shoving the now empty crate onto a cart ready to be taken home.
"Is there any more?" Rainbow asks excitedly, making everyone laugh.
"Dahling I'm afraid I simply have to get going, I have to finish a dress before tomorrow morning. I will see you all tomorrow." and with that Rarity exits the building. Applejack follows her, sayng she has to carry the crate all the way back to Sweet Apple Acres and Twilight has to check the library is organized and get some sleep ready to open tomorrow. Rainbow just says she needs sleep. Pinkie Pie waves them all out of the door, thanking them again for coming to her party. She sighs happily and begins to tidy up.
"Uhm, do you need any help?" Fluttershy asks, moving into the room. Pinkie jumps slightly but smiles at her friend. "It's okay Fluttershy, it shouldn't take long. But thanks for offering, no one elseever does." Fluttershy places a hoof on Pinkies shoulder.
"Are you okay?" she asks softly, her voice full of worry and love for her friend.
"Sure am. I have just been thinking a lot about why Trixie changed us two and not the others. Anyway you better go home too, it's going to be dark soon." Pinkie says. Fluttershy pulls the pink party pony into an unexpected hug.
"Don't worry, we will work it out soon. See you tomorrow Pinkie." and she too trots out of the room, her light hooves containing a grace unlike any other ponies. Pinkie smiles, happy to know that she has the five best friends in all of Equestria.

Comments ( 1 )

Are you cancelling this story?

Login or register to comment