• Published 6th May 2012
  • 2,739 Views, 40 Comments

The Creation of Chaos - The Truth of Chaos



A discovery on Discord's past through a wish Twilight makes.

  • ...
1
 40
 2,739

Going through intensive rewrite.

Will eventually publish as new story on Fanfiction.

Comments ( 9 )
NVC

Hey man, I wanted to apologize about the times I took forever to proofread. And I haven't heard from you in a while and thought you rage-quit. XD Anyways, I'm looking forward to the rewrite and hope it turns out well.

2086603

Well, technically I did. But I've got too much planned for this story just for it to disappear. Gonna rewrite this one, publish a new one, and continue the only story I haven't cancelled. I'll get you to proof read the rewrite.

NVC

2087601 You still want me to proofread? I am honored good sir and am looking forward to it. And please remember to send it to my hotmail account.

On fanfiction.net huh? You mind sending me a link to your user page?

2536271 I did. All I saw was a link to your deviantart page.

2614457 Ah, let me rephrase that: There's no link to your fanfiction.net page on your profile. Either way, nothing's changed.

2615692 OH! Oh dear, I'm sorry. I mis read what you said. I have shamed myself. I did have an account on Fanfiction, however, I no longer use it, and prefer this site instead.

Login or register to comment