• ...
 6
 1,066

Chapter three

Chapter three

Everypony is still having a hard time taking this in over what they’re seeing, an Hu-ape from that old story out of its stasis capsule in front of them, can talk in their language and it’s on the floor having the most painful cramp in Equestria history. Professor Mud couldn’t let this Hu-ape go through any more pain unfortunately he doesn’t know any spells that can lower the pain, but he knows one unicorn that could help. “Twilight, do you know any spells that can stop the pain?”

Twilight took a monument to think about it. “Well I read a bit about paralyzing the muscles, but I’m not sure what affect the Hu-ape will have when exposed to magic.” Twilight look again at the Hu-ape unsure if that spell on it would be a good idea.

“I knew I should have brought those smeging pain killers with me when I got inside the stasis capsule.” The Hu-ape then looked at Twilight unknowing that what the Hu-ape see is a real pony. “You wouldn’t have any pain killers with you? Also I need someone to check my eyes and head, I seem to be seeing multicolour ponies, some with wings and some with horns on there heads.”

“I don’t have pain killers on me, but I do have a spell that’ll paralyze your muscles.”

“What do you mean spell?”

“I mean I’m going to use a simple spell that will shut down your body for a bit hopefully stopping the cramps. But it’s risky because I don’t know what would happen if I use magic on a Hu-ape.”

“Ok. First magic seriously? You been reading too many fantasy novels and second, either I missed herd that last world or the human race have become so dumb that they forgot what are race is called.” Just then the cramping pain starting to get worse for the human. “Ok, that’s really painful, so do you have anything for the cramps or what?”

“Ok then, let’s see of this works then” Twilight’s horn started to glow aura, as her aura got brighter the aura started to cover the human. The human could feel the cramp easing up and the human starting to feel a bit tired.

“What are…you doing…to…me?” As the human’s eyes closed, Professor Mud walk up to Twilight slowly. “What did you do to it Twilight?”

“I used a sleep spell with the paralyzing spell. So now we can move the human somewhere more comfortable for it to rest.”

Just then Lara returned with more archaeologists with some of their equipment. “I’m back and I got the…” Lara stops for a moment and saw the stasis capsule open. “Am I missing something here?”

“Apart from Sweetie Belle pushing a button that releasing what was inside the stasis capsule, find out that the Hu-ape can speak the same language as us, told us that they’re acutely called humans, started to having cramps when it got out and Twilight had to use magic on it to give it another nap. Not much dear.”

“Oh, ok then. What do we do now the human then?”

“You with Twilight take the human to the medical tent just to make sure the human is still alright and I need you two to stay with the human to help clam it down just in case if it freaks out when it wakes up. Applejack I need you to take the kids with you outside, while me and the others set up the some of the equipment down here.”

Once everypony understand what they needed to do Applejack took the kids outside and told Sweetie Belle that she’s going to tell Rarity what she has done. Twilight used her magic to levitate the human and Lara guided her to the medical tent. Professor Mud and the other archaeologists set up some of their equipment.

“Just remember we don’t need all of the equipment set up now that we know the human can talk in are language. It’ll be able to answer many questions we have for it.”

One of the archaeologists came up to Professor Mud and asked. “Professor Mud do you think it would be best to find out what gender the human is, it would make the human feel more comfortable if we knew its gender.”

“Good point. I’ll have to ask the human that question when I have the chance, unless Lara beat me to it first.”


Lara and Twilight while carrying the human with her magic got to the medical tent for the human to rest and to check if the human is all right.

Lara stopped outside of the medical tent and turn to face Twilight. “Wait here for a minute. I’m going to see if there’s a spare bed in there and see if it’s big enough for it.”

“Ok.”

Lara then walked inside the tent to check on their medic. “Medic is there a spare bed in here?”

The site medic turned to see who it was asking him. “Yeah, I always have a bed ready just in case. Why is somepony hurt?”

“I think it might be easier if you see for yourself. Twilight, you can bring the human in now.”

“Human?”

Twilight then walked in along with the human still asleep. “You can the human over there Twilight.”

Twilight put the human on the bed, while the Medic was speechless over what he’s seeing, a human that he has no idea what it is, in his medical tent, a sleep, on a spare bed. Medic then regains his speech. “Lara, what in the love of all princesses of Equestria what is that?”

Lara turned and looks at the medic and said. “This is a human, the real name of a Hu-ape. It’s what we found in those ruins.”

“Really that’s Hu-a, I mean human?”

“Yes it is medic. We just letting it rest here for a bit until Twilight’s spell wear off and we’re staying with this human when it wakes up. We got many question to ask, about its people, what really happened to them and what are these round things on its chest?”

“I’m not sure Lara.” *poke* *poke* “But they’re soft and squishy. Also I feel a bit jealous by it, I’m not sure why.”

“Really Twilight, I’ll have to wright that down. Oh I forgot I left my note book at my tent, I’ll just be a minute.”

Lara then left the medical tent leaving Twilight and Medic alone with a sleeping human.

“So is Medic your real name do you let them call you that?”