• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 1,629 Views, 3 Comments

The Element of Shipping: Trixie, Fluttershy and Applejack - Cocoa Fortune



Trixie returns to Ponyville and is helped by a kind pegasus, but not everypony supports her return.

  • ...
6
 3
 1,629

Part Three

"You!"
Applejack barged into the room, full of hatred. She dropped her wet dog and marched up to the showmare. Her beautiful green eyes now aglow with hatred.
"Y'all come to mah town, humiliate me and mah friends and then bully the sweetest filly this side of Celestia's great orb? Ah should buck you to the moon for what y'all have done!"
The showmare looked up at the enraged worker, her eyes glistening full of tears. "I-I am sorry for w-what I did, I wa..." She began.
"That's a load of manure! Y'all should be ashamed of yourself! Get out of mah town!" She said, flaming up in anger more than Twilight encountering the book of the same name.
Fluttershy began crying even more hearing her friend yell, Trixie suddenly looked scared and worried. "Miss, it's not as it se..." She began hesitantly.
"Look at yourself, yah made her cry again!" She yelled at the horned one before lending a hoof to the pegasus. "It'll be alright Fluttershy, Ah'll protect y'all." She whispered in a soothing tone.
Fluttershy just began to cry more, hating the prejudice of her friend. "T-t-trixie isn't that bad... S-s-she just needs love..." She tried to say to the earth pony.
Applejack turned to the strange mare, still angry at her. "Have you brainwashed her? Witch!" She cried, letting the hate course through her.
"S-s-she's not a witch, Apple..." The sad but calming pegasus tried to make out. Her voice was overshadowed by the caring friend, however.
"Of course she's a witch. She probably weighs as much as a duck!" The workpony was overloaded, unable to distinguish mare from myth.
Trixie began to cry, Fluttershy stopped hers and instead stood up tall, her determination breaching her shy exterior. She looked the angry mare right in the eye and almost yelled, "I decided to care for Trixie because it's always best to share kindness! You're actions have frightened not only my animals, but has made you forget why you even came here in the first place!"
Fluttershy gestured towards Winona, now huddled up in a corner, hugging Angel out of fear. "Fluttershy ah..." Applejack began, but Fluttershy did not let her continue.
"You insulted my guests! Do you know how poorly that reflects on me as a host Applejack?" The cream pegasus shot a glance at Applejack that would traumatise a lesser pony.
"Fluttershy, ah'm sorry." Applejack finally managed to get out. "I should have respected you more. Can y'all forgive me?"
Fluttershy snapped out of her rampage. "I'm sorry Applejack... But yes, I forgive you." She said, backing away to attend to the sick puppy. "Oh, you're going to need the special medicine." She said, floating into the other room to prepare said medicine.
Applejack watched the mare fly by, still curious about what kind of weird power she had. "I'm sorry." A voice came from behind. In her fear, Applejack had forgotten the reason for her outburst.
"Ah'm sorry too missy." The worker replied, grabbing the spoon and helping to feed the sick pony in front of her. "Ah should not have jumped to conclusions so fast."
Fluttershy returned and administrated the medicine to the sick and frightened dog. Applejack stayed around because the storm was too heavy. As the rabbit and dog curled up together in a basket, the three fillies all laughed at tales they had to tell.
Upstairs atop a cloak of purple lay a golden locket. It flew open suddenly, revealing a picture of a young unicorn hugging her two best friends. As it did so, the mare downstairs gave a smile and read the inscription from memory.
"Never give up, follow your instincts." She said, before joining in a laugh with her new friends.

Comments ( 2 )

536087
I don't know, i consider it a harem or a threesome, consider it done

Login or register to comment