• Published 1st May 2015
  • 1,745 Views, 12 Comments

Sonic Equestria Universe - TheRealTwilyFan



Dip your hooves into uncharted waters as the Mane Six from Equestria wing into the world of Sonic the Hedgehog and his easy going friends. Saving the day, smashing badniks, defeating powerful gods and thwarting Eggman's plans.

  • ...
11
 12
 1,745

Gala Showdown (Power Insidious: Part 4 of 4)

Underneath the Crystal Empire. The menacing Dr. Eggman sics his Skorp badniks on Knuckles the Echinda who readies himself in defense. "SEIZE HIM!" Eggman commanded and the Skorps charged.

Knuckles manages to knock away some of the badniks from him. Knuckles uses his powerful spiky fists to punch away the robots. "Is that the best you got, Eggman?" Knuckles scoffed. "Give me a challenge!"

"If you say so." Grinned Eggman. He thrusts his hand forward and shouts, "Go get him!" A giant silver, metallic spinball then whizzes past Eggman and rams itself into Knuckles, sending him crashing into a wall. The robot uncurls itself, revealing to be a silver robotic version of Sonic. Eggman calls him, "Silver Sonic". Knuckles gets back up as Silver Sonic walks up to him. He's about 8 foot tall and is incredibly strong. Knuckles thrusts his fist forward to make a dent in him, but unfortunately to Knuckles' dismay there was no effect. He grabs Knuckles by his legs and slams him hard across the ground and then beats him down until he loses consciousness. Eggman watches in amusement and grins so evilly.


Sonic Equestria Universe
Gala Showdown (Power Insidious: Part 4)


After a hard struggle to escape the ravage badnik horde, our heroes and heroines made it across the Crystal Mountains and upon the horizon is the Crystal Empire itself. Sonic, Tails, The Mane Five, Zecora, Spike and Princess Luna walk towards the entrance of the empire while the group converses.

"So you literally become royalty when you pass a test?" Tails asked Luna who nods at his question. "Doesn't royalty come from blood?"

"My sister saw the potential in Twilight Sparkle when she was a foal." Luna explained. "She was destined to be a worthy successor. It doesn't take blood of origin to become royalty. It takes devotion, leadership and the heart of a true friend."

"That's not what I heard in the stories I used to read." Responded Tails.

"Maybe your world's use of royalty is different from ours." Said Rarity.

"Sorry." Tails scratched his head. "It kinda doesn't make much sense the more I think about it."

"So. This Twilight Sparkle." Sonic started to talk. "Who is she?"

"Well... She's our best friend of course." Applejack said. "She used to run the bookshop in Ponyville."

Pinkie jumps in and interrupts. "AND THEN IT EXPLODED!" She told Sonic in an optimistic fashion but her smile turns glum when her friends stare at her with glaring looks. "Oops. Too soon?" Pinkie nervously asked.

"Exploded?" Confused Sonic. "You mean like... into pieces?"

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Rarity look down with sad expressions as they remember Twilight's Library getting blown up by Lord Tirek. "Something... happened." Fluttershy told Sonic.

"But your friend's fine, right?" He asked.

"Of course she is." Said Rainbow Dash. "Twilight's stronger than she looks."

"So... what exactly happened?" Sonic wanted to learn more.

"We think it's best to keep it between us and Twilight, if that's alright with ya." Said Applejack.

"Hey, don't be shy." Insisted Sonic. "You can tell me about it."

"There's no time!" Princess Luna told him. "We're here."

Sonic turns around and sees the Crystal Empire right in front of him. Tails couldn't believe his eyes as he glimpses upon the succulent city of Crystal, populated by Crystal Ponies. Tails couldn't believe his eyes but Sonic looked down at the city, fearing that it will be invaded by Eggman's army as well. Afraid he'll be too slow to save them.

"This place is amazing!" Tails awed.

"Wait till you see the Crystal Heart." Rainbow Dash taps on his shoulder, and that made Tails even more excited.

"No way! A crystal craved into a heart?!" Tails geeked out for a moment but Sonic clears his throat vigorously in order for Tails to focus on the mission again. "Oh... right. We've got to find Eggman before we go sightseeing!"

"But how do we find this Eggman fellow in the city?" Asked Rarity. "It would be a long and rather tiresome search if you ask me and it's quite crowded due to the Anniversary Summit."

"Then we'll stick to the rooftops to get a clear view of the town." Advised Sonic.

"And what if them ruthless badniks show up again?" Asked Applejack.

"Then I'll trash every last one of those junk-heaps!" Sonic pounds his fist to his palm.

Zecora steps in. "You must be wise with your choice. One false move and the world will hear your voice."

"Look, zebra lady, I can care less of what the world sees me as." Said Sonic. "I'm doing what I do best, trash Eggman's scheme and save this world from enslavement. Now where's the nearest entrance to that big ol' castle right there?" Sonic asks Luna. "Y'know, so no one suspects me and point fingers at me."

"Um... hooves." Fluttershy corrects him. "Yeah, what she said." Replied Sonic.

"There is a balcony that oversees the town." Luna told Sonic. "You can enter from there if you wish, but please, you must ensure the safety of Princess Twilight."

"I got this." Sonic said.

"HEY!" Dashie called out. "What about us?" Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie stare at Sonic who looks to them nervously.

"Huh? What about you?"

"You dragged those unhygienic scrap metal fiends to our world so that makes it our battle as well." Rarity said.

"Rarity's right!" Applejack said. "We gotta drive 'em out of our world."

"Yeah!" Pinkie bounces. "We can help too! Unless there's cake! Oooh! With frosting as well."

Sonic facepalms in confusion and concern. "Are you out of your minds!? Eggman is dangerous! You ponies can't defend yourselves from his evil robots. He'll-"

Fluttershy cuts him off. "He'll do what? Hurt us? I'm glad that you are concern with us, Sonic, but Eggman destroyed Ponyville. Our home! Our friends' home. Our friend's family's home! You can tell us that confronting Eggman is a big no-no but we're not going to let him enslave us. You may think we're weak that we can't defend ourselves. Well, I once stared at a giant vicious dragon's eye and made him cry. Rainbow Dash flew past a gorge of quarry eels and not one scratch was left on her. Pinkie Pie giggled at ghosties. Rarity bucked a manticore. Applejack tamed a stampede of cows. Why would you call us defenseless when we, EVEN AS PONIES, can do what you can? We never lose hope. We're never scared. WE FIGHT FOR EQUESTRIA!" Fluttershy realizes her voice was loud and calms down a bit. "And... um... We fight for OUR freedom too."

"It's true." Said Applejack.

"Fluttershy is right." Rainbow Dash said. "We leave no pony behind."

"We must play out part too." Rarity said.

Sonic turns to his pal, Tails, to speak up. "Tails? A little hand here?"

Tails believes that the Mane Five can help but Sonic is concerned for their safety. Tails then had a thought and told this to Sonic. "Y'know, Sonic? When we first met, I always wanted to be like you."

"Tails, now's not the time!" Sonic tries to interrupt him but Zecora shushes him by putting her hoof over his mouth.

Tails continues. "I mean, when I first came up to you, the first thing you said to me was "go find somewhere safe". That was when Robotnik attacked Westside Island. That was when we first met. You thought I was weak, that I couldn't handle Robotnik on my own... and that I would get hurt. I know how much you care for my well being, Sonic..." Tails looked up at Sonic. "...but then you looked at me and taught me that if I try I can do anything. I was scared, lonely... depressed... my whole life. And then you came... and told me to be brave. Like Fluttershy said, I fight for something that you have been fighting for. Freedom. I'll never forget those words. But right now, we're dealing with an even different situation and our new friends wanna help. I understand your concern, but if they try... they can do anything too." Tails breathed that last sentence as Sonic listened.

Sonic starts to remember a figment of his past when he met Tails.

Sonic: If you try... you can do anything, buddy.
Tails: Really?
Sonic: Of course. Just make sure you keep up.

Sonic looks to Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Princess Luna, Spike and Zecora, and then back at Tails with a smirk. "Well, c'mon! Let's go protect the princess!"

Tails is struck with a smile while the ponies look confused. "WAIT! What about us?" Pinkie gasped.

"You girls search the place for Eggman. I'm counting on you." Sonic pointed at them and winked.

"Seriously?" Asked the wide-eyed Dashie.

"Just make sure you don't take too long." That's the last thing Sonic said to them just as he starts racing off. "C'mon, Tails!"

Tails catches up to Sonic by propelling with his twin tails forward.

Princess Luna spreads her wings. "I must return to my sister's presence. I am terribly sorry that I cannot help you all with your current situation... but right now she needs me at her side." The team watches Luna take off into the sky and back to Canterlot.

"C'mon, y'all! We got ourselves an EGG to fry!" Applejack said.

"Did you really just said that?" Asked Rainbow Dash as she facehoofs in disgust.


Inside Dr. Eggman's Hideout, the evil doctor himself has captured Knuckles alongside Amy Rose, Bunnie Rabbot and Rotor the Walrus and are contained in separate glass cylinders. The horn is now in Eggman's grasp.

"I knew that horn would be trouble." Eggman contemplated as he examines it. "Oh well. At least it's in one piece. Thank you fools for delivering it back to me."

"What is he talking about?" Amy asked Knuckles to her left.

"Let me handle this." Knuckles assured Amy. "What are you talking about, Eggman?" He glared at Eggman while Amy rolled her eyes. "I just asked that." She said.

"Now why would I explain my evil masterplan to you?" Eggman asked them while he strokes his mustache. "I've already won, losers! I've cracked the code. Sabotage the winning streak. All bets are finally on me this time!"

"Yep. Crazy as usual." Bunnie winked at Rotor.

"Whatever it is you're planning, Robotnik, whether you'll succeed or not, it's not gonna happen." Rotor bravely said.

"Very well." Eggman starts to tell his story. "You see, after that little incident back on the Space Colony ARK, I had read up something that was locked away deep from my grandfather's notes. After what he had intended to do on the world, I swore to never make the same mistake my grandfather made. But I took a little peak at it anyway. It was a dimensional transporter. And in the parchment reads of an ancient blood horn of a unicorn who's said to be the king of monsters... of powerful dark magic. So I hooked up the transporter on my Egg Mobile and found this place where I can work on my projects without getting abruptly disturbed."

Bunnie realizes all of Eggman's equipment in this cave weren't put there recently. "You've been stayin' here this whole time?"

"Well, I make short visits frequently. I've only discovered this place when I found the magical blood horn in, inside a black crystal. By the time I removed it, this whole city appeared right before me. I was amazed. I only came back recently to see that this city is populated by these... pastel colored horses."

"Yeah. We don't care." Amy breaks out her hammer and tries to break open her cylinder containment. "Time to smash your crystals to pieces!" Amy's hammer impacts the glass but to no effect.

"You're not breaking out of here. The moment is coming. The unicorn king will be brought back and it will be in my full control." Eggman stares at his creation; 'Mecha King Sombra.' "Then I will take over this world and Sonic will be beaten for good."

"You actually think you can beat Sonic again?" Knuckles smirked. "Don't push your luck, Egghead."

"My dear Knucklebrain." Eggman grins evilly at Knuckles. "I'm not going to beat Sonic. I'm going to break him..."


"...one way or another."
Back on the surface of the Crystal Empire, Sonic and Tails hop on top of the rooftops of the town and race towards the central palace.

Tails points towards the palace. "Sonic, look!"

"I see it, buddy."

"You think that's where Princess Twilight is?" Tails asked. "It looks pretty royal like."

"If you ask me, that palace looks more like a toy product." Said Sonic.

"Doesn't everything in this town look like a toy product?" Tails replied.

Sonic's feet skids to a halt and motions Tails behind him to slow down. Sonic peaks down below to see a bunch of fancy and royalty made ponies below, including lovely crystal ponies and Flash Sentry. They're all gathered for the opening of the Crystal Empire Reunion Gala. Sonic analyses the pony crowd outside the castle to see where Twilight is.

"Can you see Twilight anywhere in this crowd?" Tails looks with Sonic as he asked that question.

"I don't know what she looks like?" Replied Sonic.

"You mean, they didn't give you a description?" Tails asked again in shock.

"Yeah... uhh... it kinda slipped my mind," Sonic said.

Tails then replied quickly, "Well, you could have asked."

"My motto is 'smash stuff, ask questions later'. We've gone through this before," assured Sonic.

"How are we gonna protect someone if we don't have clear details on what she looks like?" Complained Tails.

"I've got my Spidey Sense, Tails." Replied Sonic. "No need to worry about simple holes in the mission."

Tails gives Sonic a deadpan expression after Sonic said he has Spidey Sense. "Sonic? Do you even have a Spidey Sense?"

Sonic looks back at Tails for a moment and utters, "Maybe." in an unsure tone.

Sonic and Tails then hear trumpets go off and look down at the crowd again. The ponies look towards the Royal Guards as they form straight lines of two. Flash Sentry announces to the guests. "Attention, everypony! Presenting, her Majesties!" He holds his hoof out at the entrance doors. "Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and Princess Twilight Sparkle!" The doors opened and Princess Cadance and Twilight walk out in their formal dresses, and allow the guests into the castle. Sonic and Tails watch from above and try to guess which of the two princesses is Twilight.

"Soooo... which one is Twilight?" Tails asked Sonic.

"I don't know, but my hunch is on the pink tall one," Sonic guesses.

Cadance greets the guests inside. "Welcome, everypony. Make yourselves comfortable." The guests and the princesses walk back into the palace while Sonic and Tails make their move.

"How are we gonna get inside the palace?" Tails asked Sonic, who looks up and spots an open balcony on the palace.

"Up there!" Sonic pointed. "The balcony."

Tails however looked down at the street level, worried about detection from the other ponies. "C'mon, dude. You'll have to carry me there." Said Sonic while Tails sighs, still feeling sad about being branded a monster by the ponies. Sonic notices him feeling blue. "What's wrong?"

Tails snaps back to reality. "Huh? Uh. Nothing. Just pondering."

Sonic placed his fists on his hips. "Well, ponder about whatever it is you were pondering later. Let's get to that balcony."

"Right." Tails nodded.

Tails is then carrying Sonic in the air by using his twin tails to hover high above the ground while Sonic holds onto his buddy's arms. The two carefully hover towards the palace balcony. Luckily enough, no pony even bothered to look up so the duo are in the clear.


In the meantime, The Mane Five are doing their part in trying to locate Dr. Eggman's whereabouts. Rainbow Dash and Applejack asked two local crystal ponies about their matter.

"Have y'all seen an evil mad doctor around here?" Applejack asked them.

Rainbow cuts in to give them a description. "Looks a giant egg? Wants to take over the world? Very evil guy? Ring any bells?"

"I don't think I have ever seen anypony that looks like a giant egg." Said the crystal pony on the right. "Have you?"

"Nahhh. But mah cousin's niece looks like a giant carrot." Said the crystal pony with a corny accent.

Applejack and Rainbow sigh sadly at this result.

Then, Pinkie Pie walks past AJ and RD, donning her detective hat as she scans the ground for any trace of Eggman's evidence. "Okay. If I were an Eggman, where would I be?" Pinkie's expression changes as she spots a sales pony selling cartons of eggs to his customers. Pinkie pops up in front of him and viciously demands answers from him as she grabs him by the collar. "WHERE DID YOU GET THESE EGGS!?"

"OH DEAR!" The sales pony got so spooked he galloped off away from Pinkie. Pinkie then sniffs at one of the cartons and becomes horrified by them. "THESE EGGS HAVE PASSED THEIR EXPIRATION!" She yelled angrily at the fleeing stallion.

Rarity, Spike and Zecora also search a part of the town. Rarity asks some of the crystal stallions. "Excuse me, darlings. Don't suppose you spotted an Eggman walking by in this town recently, have you?" Rarity asked as she flutters her eye lashes to them in which they respond back,

"What's an Eggman?"

"Is that like something you put on a sandwich?"

Rarity replies, "Well, he's more of a... let's say... mad doctor." The two stallions shake their heads indicating a no. "Well, I tried." She said rolling her eyes.

"Ugh!" Spike grunted in frustration as he and Zecora regroup with Rarity. "This is pointless. None of these ponies know where this Egg-guy is. Do you think that hedgehog really is crazy about all of this?"

"Spike! Now is not the time for accusation. This definitely isn't a figment of his imagination." Zecora said.

"But we don't even know the most secluded place he could ever hide in this city." Said Rarity.

Fluttershy is searching for signs of Eggman across a lone street. While walking, she starts to regret the behavior she showed towards Sonic earlier. "*sigh* Maybe I went too far on him." She looks around the neighborhood. "I was just protecting my friends. I didn't mean to get mad. I wish there was some way I can apologize." Fluttershy steps on a pressure pad on the side of the walk path. She lifts her hoof off the pad and sees an Eggman symbol on it. Fluttershy looks with confusion. "I've never seen something like this before." She curiously pushes her hoof down on the pad again. It triggers a switch underground and a manhole opens underneath Fluttershy. She falls down the manhole while she softly screams.

Fluttershy slides down the manhole, screaming all the way, until she shoots out of a tube and lands hard on her face in a dank and gloomy cavern. Fluttershy pushes herself back up as she breathes from the adrenaline she had just been on. "Where am I?" She turns her head around, looking at the infrastructure of the caverns.


Inside the Crystal Palace, Sonic speeds down the hallway with Tails following close. "Wow. This place is huge." Awed Tails as he looked upon the palace's design.

"I will admit, it's pretty swanky." Sonic agreed.

Sonic and Tails speed down a spiral staircase and then halt to a cross hall of other doors.

"Which one?" Tails asked.

"I don't know. How's that memory of Sandopolis holding up?" Sonic asked back.

"Did you even have to remind me of that?" Tails replied.

Sonic replied back, "Hey! I like to reminisce. The puzzles were brain numbing."

Tails then hears the voices of the audience down the hall with violin music being played. Tails places his ear against the door where the ambiance is coming from and confirms that the party is happening inside. "Over here! I hear people talking."

"You mean you hear 'ponies' talking?" Sonic corrected Tails.

"People. Ponies. What's the difference?" Said Tails.

"Well it's not my fault these things are subjective about their wordplay." Sonic just said. "Scoot over." Sonic listens in with Tails.

On the other side of the door, the guests are having a formal ball at the Reunion Gala. The guests are either chatting about their personal lifestyles, their interests and other things they like to talk about. Princess Cadance and Princess Twilight are chatting with Fancy Pants, Jet Set and Upper Crust.

"I do say, Your Majesty. The confectionery is just smashing." Fancy Pants complimented.

"Oh, why of course. We do have the best bakers in Ponyville." Twilight replied nervously.

"I was actually talking to Princess Cadance." Fancy Pants said which Twilight responds with an, "Oh."

"Princess. This is very delicate." Fancy Pants continued.

"Thank you. Although the credit goes to some of the best bakers in Ponyville." Cadance responded.

"Indeed." Upper Crust.

"My apologies, Princess Twilight. I had forgotten of your recent ascension to royalty." Fancy says to Twilight this time. "How is that going for you?"

"Yeah. Great." Twilight responds in a skittish way as her wings twitch. "Doing... princess-y stuff."

"Like what?" Upper Crust asked very sternly.

"Well... uhhhhh..." Twilight chews on her hoof as she stresses about what to respond with. "I help... other... ponies?"

"Help other ponies?" Jet Set said. "With what?"

"With friendship problems of course." Twily replied.

"What else have you done?" Upper Crust asked.

"I... well..." The couple stare at Twilight while she looks for a response and what she has done. "I fought off that monster Tirek and brought harmony back to Equestria?" Twilight smiles after what she said. *squee*

Jet Set and Upper Crust are hardly amused by that. Twilight responds again to rise up their moods. "He tried to devour the entire land? He seized control of everything? He threw me into a mountain?" The two don't respond. "Ring any bells?"

"And then what?" Jet Set asked.

"Well...? I... ummm... Got my own new castle?" Twilight had nothing else to say other than smile nervously while the couple looks uninterested. "What?"

"Honestly, that's all you've done?" Jet Set starting talking out at her. "The next thing you're gonna tell me is that a trio of sirens tried to take over another dimension, and you fought them off? Please."

Twilight retorts with, "But that actually happened!"

But Jet Set flips her mane and goes on to say, "And you're a princess who helps ponies with friendship problems? Ha! That doesn't seem so useful."

Twilight felt a bit sadden by Jet Set's words and tries to retort back. "What? Yes it is!"

Cadance stops Twilight from arguing any further as she lays her hoof in front of her. "Twilight. Don't make a scene."

"But she-"

"This is how guests tend to act." Cadance explained. "Don't feed them any more words to repel them back, you'll just make it worse."

Twilight does her breathing exercise Cadance showed her and calms down. Fancy Pants clears his throat and adjusts his molecule. "Ahem. Well, I must say it was a pleasure talking with you, but I'm going to check up at the hors d'oeuvres." Fancy trots off while Jet Set and Upper Crust do the same. Twilight loses her cool again and sighs sadly.


Inside Eggman's Lair underneath the Crystal Empire, Fluttershy wanders with nervousness under her skin. "I don't like this place." She spots a bunch of armed weapons and blast creates. "Oh my. Is this where he...?"

Fluttershy then hears laughter echoing in the cave and gasps. It wasn't pleasant happy laughter, it was evil maniacal laughter. Fluttershy keeps quite and follows the echo. She gulps as she draws closer to the laughs and Fluttershy peeps her head out from the rocks to see Eggman and his captors. She gasps as she watches what's happening.

Eggman presses keys on his dashboard while he prepares Mecha Sombra. Meanwhile, Amy demands answers from Eggman. "What are you going to do to Sonic, you fat creep?"

"My dear, nothing." Eggman turns to his hostages. "I'm simply going to make him learn a lesson. And you're all part of it."

"And what lesson is that?" Asked Rotor.

"Simply put. Sonic has recently put all of his trust into his friends. Which means he makes all of you a part of his game instead of his own. What a lone wolf. Yeah right. Sonic is weak for having friends like you. Always have, always will. He takes his work seriously but puts all of you in danger because of it." Fluttershy continues to watch Dr. Eggman as he boasts about his plan in front of Sonic's captured friends. "Whenever I'm involved, Sonic's only weakness is relying on you. And why is that? Because he trusts you to do the work for him, while he lazes around on his hammock, munching on his chili dog. But deep down, he cares for everyone's safety, including your own. Well, now he'll know not to trust friends with a death wish."

Fluttershy hears all of this and pulls her head away as she realizes why Sonic didn't want to put her and her friends at risk. "Sonic was right. He is a mad scientist."

Eggman presses the final codes to activate Mecha Sombra. "Hee hee hee! It's time!" Eggman grabs the blood horn from his work bench. Eggman walks up to the robot that Fluttershy immediately recognizes. "King Sombra... eeeee..."

"Now. The King of the Monsters shall finally be awaken!" Eggman lifts the horn in the air and slams it into the forehead of Mecha Sombra. Electricity sparks and energy flows as Sombra becomes powered up by horn's mystic power. Knuckles, Amy, Rotor, Bunnie and Fluttershy watch as Mecha Sombra is getting powered up by the horn and Eggman grins widely. Something horrible and monstrous was about to happen but moments later... the sparks stop and Mecha Sombra falls to pieces, causing Eggman to be extremely dumbfounded.

"Like Ah said, crazy as usual." Bunnie quipped.


Back in the palace. Sonic and Tails stand by the door leading into the party while conversing a plan.

"Okay. So far, no sign of badniks." Tails said. "How should we plan this out?"

"Well, when those robots attack we step in and save the day." Said Sonic.

"Like always?" Tails groaned.

"Like-" Sonic suddenly cuts off his speech as his head starts to lurch due to some reaction. "Ngh!"

"Sonic?" Worried Tails but Sonic seems fine again.

"Nothing." He replied as he taps his head. "I obviously was thinking way too fast."

Tails responds, "You know, it doesn't hurt for you to slow down."

"Yeah, well, you can't please everyone." Sonic remarks.


Eggman is shocked and confused. "This can't be. I was sure it would work. Grrrr! THIS STUPID THING IS BROKEN!" Eggman pulls the horn out of Mecha Sombra's head. "I went through all this trouble and this is the best it could do?! Lousy piece of cheap ancient garbage!" Eggman tosses it away to bunch of rocks where Fluttershy's hiding and it hits her head. "Ow..." She said softly but Eggman heard that.

"Intruder!" Eggman pointed his finger out at Fluttershy who sticks her head while holding the horn in her hooves. "Uh oh." She uttered.

Eggman presses a button on his remote to summon his badnik army and sics them on Fluttershy. "Minions. SEIZE HER!" Motobugs and Crabmeats start chasing her. Fluttershy, being the timid pony she is, starts to gallop away but not before she trips over a wire, causing the horn to fly into the air and conveniently hit a switch that deactivates the cylinder glasses that housed Sonic's friends and landing back on the scan pad. "GET HER!" Eggman shouted.

Fluttershy panics as the badniks move towards her but she is then saved as Knuckles jumps in and pierces the Crabmeat with his spiky knuckles. Fluttershy is shocked by the red echinda's strength. She then watches the pink hedgehog Amy, carrying a large Piko Piko Hammer, smashing Motobugs down. She then sees a bulky purple walrus, Rotor, punch one of the E-101s and a cyborg rabbit, Bunnie, shooting Buzzers down with her arm laser.

Eggman decides to ditch the base but before he leaves he grabs the blood horn and sees some surprising results. He then looks even more mad and runs off.


The Mane Four, Spike and Zecora meet back in town after searching the Empire thoroughly for Eggman.

"Has anypony found him yet?" Rainbow Dash asked her friends.

"Nuh-uh. I looked everywhere." Said Applejack.

"Not everywhere." Pinkie trots in with cartons of eggs stacked on her back and tail and in her mane. "Everything."

"I think we're missing something, darlings." Rarity professed. She looks down at her necklace she had just bought. "I knew I shouldn't have bought that sapphire pendant instead of amethyst."

"YOU WENT SHOPPIN'?!" Enraged Applejack.

"Why of course." Rarity admits while her friends frown upon her. "What? They were on sale for 200 bits. I simply couldn't resist."

"Hey! That rhymes!" Spike clicked his fingers but looks to the side and sees Zecora frowning at him. "Uhh, no offense."

"We're trying to keep this kingdom safe from harm! Not go about our lives and shop for stuff we don't need." Said Rainbow Dash.

"On the contrary, I needed it." Rarity objected.

"UGGGGH!" Dashie facehoofed hard in frustration.

"Don't get your feathers too flustered. We don't want our mission to be cluttered." Said Zecora. "If we can find anything of a trace, then we can surely solve this case."

"Zecora's right. We can't argue zilch at a time like this. We gotta find Eggman." Encouraged Applejack.

"But he's nowhere to be found. No trail. No hayseeds. Nothing." Said RD.

"Yeah, it's not like he's gonna come bursting out from the ground underneath." After that reply from Pinkie, Dr. Eggman conveniently bursts out from the ground in his Egg Mobile and starts jetting away. "Hey! I was right! He was gonna come bursting out from the ground." Pinkie gasps and whispers to Rarity, "I'm psychic."

Eggman pulls out his dashboard to command his robots. "Slave these ponies at once!"

Soon enough, badniks like Burrow Bots, Crabmeats, Eggrobos and Buzzers start shooting out of hydrants, lampposts, mail boxes and a crystal filly's birthday gift. Crabmeats, Motobugs and Eggrobos start attacking the Crystal Empire while every pony starts fleeing. The Eggrobos shoot away with their blasters while the crabmeats pull onto a pony's mane as she screams.

"Oh no! Not at a momentous time like this." Rarity freaks out as the invasion starts.

An Eggrobo spots them and fires at them. His shots missed but Pinkie seems amused by it and giggles. "Those lasers look so real."

"Whoa, nelly!" Applejack exclaims and quickly tackles Pinkie away from a blast shot from the Eggrobo.

Rainbow Dash flies up and bucks the Eggrobo out of the sky. However she gets greeted by more Eggrobos who fire at her with their green colored blast beams. Rainbow yelps and does air flips to dodge the lasers. A Crabmeat comes up behind Spike and clamps onto his tail. "HEY! Lemme go!" Spike struggles with the crabmeat only for Rarity to buck it away from Spike. Rarity shouts, "I HATE CRABS!" after delivering that buck towards the crabmeat. Applejack spots a bunch of Motobugs chasing some Crystal Ponies and pulls out her lasso. She swings it by it her teeth and tosses it to latch onto one of the badniks. She gets dragged across however as the Motobugs drive off into the palace.

"Those bug robots are heading towards the palace!" Spike panicked.

"Twilight and Cadance are still in there!" Rarity panicked too.

"They're most likely heading towards the audience chamber. We must hurry before Twilight is in any danger!" Zecora persisted.

Pinkie hops onto one of the Motobugs and rides it into the palace. "What are we waiting for? LET'S GO SAVE TWILY!" Rarity, Spike and Zecora follow her while Rainbow Dash continues to fight off the robots.

Sonic and Tails are looking at the town through the windows in the palace with shocked/determined looks as they watch the badniks are starting to invade.

"We should probably kick into the action now, right?" Tails asked.

"Let's do it." Nodded Sonic and the two speed towards the door.


Back inside the palace, the Reunion Gala is still going. Fancy Pants drinks some of the punch and sighs in satisfaction. "This is a very delicate refreshment." Only then does he become horrified when a Jaws badnik emerges in the punch and Fancy Pants spits out what he drank and backs away in fear.

More guests become horrified when Clammers reveal themselves on the tables and aim their turrets at every guest in the room. Twilight herself gasps in fright as Buzzers break through the ceiling and windows and aim their turrets at her. "W-What's happening? Who are you things?"

At this point, Princess Cadance gets surrounded by Orbinauts and breaks out in a fight to defend herself and the others. She fires a magic beam from her horn to decimate one of the badniks and they retaliate. Clammers shoot every where while the ponies scatter and flee. The Buzzers shoot at Twilight but she teleports behind them, lifts them with her telekinetic magic and hurls them into the wall, shattering them.

"Jet Set!" Upper Crust called out while hiding underneath a table amidst the fight. "Jet Set, where are you?"

Jet Set gallops to the door. "RUNNING FOR MY LIFE!" But the Orbinauts and Buzzers block her path and she becomes increasingly scared. Jet Set's heart races as the badniks take aim at her and before they fire and she shuts her eyes. Suddenly, a blue spinball smashes through the door and knocks away each and every badnik surrounding Jet Set, leaving behind little animals. Jet Set looks to see that she's still alive. Sonic lands in front of the pile of scraped badniks. Jet Set is bewildered to see a giant blue hedgehog in front of her. "How did you do that?" She asked, amazed by what Sonic did and his response? "Easy..."

A Buzzer turns around and spots Sonic, alerting the others of his presence. "Priority One: Hedgehog."

Sonic shrugs, knowing he's gotta battle. "...it's what I live for." Sonic races towards the badniks and kicks one of the Buzzers into another.

Sonic turns to see that Cadance is getting overwhelmed by Orbinauts and Shellcrackers. One of the Shellcrackers knocks her down to the ground. "That's TOTALLY NOT COOL!" Sonic jumps up and homing attacks the badniks surrounding Cadance. A Motobug then comes charging at Sonic while he's not looking.

"Sonic! Behind you!" Tails comes flying in and whacks the Motobug down with his spanner, causing it to short circuit and combust. Sonic and Tails bump fists while one of the ponies recognizes Tails.

"Hey! It's that mutant fox with two tails that can fly." He called out.

Sonic is offended by that term. "Mutant?"

Tails tells him, "It's a long story."

"Actually it was EIGHT HOURS ago." The stallion replied.

Tails corrects his response. "Okay, short story."


Rainbow Dash continues karate chopping and bucking Eggrobos from the sky, and surprisingly busting down each and everyone one of them. Rainbow stops to spot Eggman escaping in his Egg Mobile.

"Time to reorganize my plans from scratch. AND I HATE DOING THAT!" Eggman contemplates his failure.

Rainbow Dash flies after him. "So that's Doctor Eggman!" Rainbow flies to the side of his aircraft and rams it to make him wobble.

"What the?" Eggman looks to see a rainbow maned pony as she leaps onto his windshield. "YAH!"

"Where do you think you're going, baldy?" Dashie asked stoically.

Eggman smiles while Rainbow frowns. "Aww... a little pony. Why don't you go back to enjoying your girly tea party until I'm done slaving you?"

This insults Rainbow Dash. "Excuse me?"

"Excuse granted." Eggman presses a button on his dashboard and the Egg Mobile becomes electrified therefore electrocuting Rainbow Dash. "Now that's what I call shock humor," Quipped Eggman as a singed Rainbow slides to the front of the mobile. "Now to get you out of my hair, the hair of my mustache of course."

Eggman rams his aircraft into one of the crystal made house with Rainbow Dash in front, and in the process, crushing her with it. Eggman laughs at what he's done. "I take it you have a CRUSH on me." He backs up his craft and lets Rainbow fall to the ground.

Dashie gets back up, despite being seriously injured by that move, and retorts at Eggman's pun, "That joke was super lame."

"You're still standing?" This doesn't surprise Eggman. "There's something about you ponies."

Suddenly, a cloud appears over Eggman and he looks up not before being shrouded in its shadow. "Hmm?" Rainbow Dash jumps on top of the cloud and starts hoping on it, causing the cloud to start raining water down in Eggman's aircraft filling up his space. "I wasn't expecting a sun shower on the forecast." Eggman jested.


More Motobugs keep coming through with one dragging Applejack who continues to hang on to it by her rope. Applejack pulls herself on top of the Motobug and rides it like mount. "YEEEEE-HAWWW!" She hollered.

Twilight notices her after blasting another Buzzer away. "Applejack?" While Twilight is distracted, a Slicer pops and shoves her to the ground. The Slicer then proceeds to impale Twilight but she quickly pounces away from the strike. The second strikes shivs a bit of her tail off which causes her to gasp. Before the Slicer strikes again, Sonic takes it out with a smooth homing attack to the face. Sonic lands on the table, allowing Twilight to see his face for the first time and becomes weird-ed out by his appearance. "A... hedgehog?"

"What did ya expect, a Ninja Turtle?" Responded Sonic.

Twilight is even more surprised that he can talk. But then, Sonic gets struck with a spike ball to the head, causing him to become dazed for a few seconds before shaking his head back to his senses. Sonic sees two Orbinauts slinging their spiky balls at him but Sonic slams his foot on a steel plate, flinging it into the air and catches it. He uses the steel plate as a shield to deflect the balls back at them. All the while, Twilight gets back to fending off the badniks.

Tails does his part to help out by whacking the Motobugs and Clammers in sight with his trusty spanner and protecting the ponies in danger. However, Tails gets caught by a Shellcracker and calls Sonic for help. "Ahh! Sonic! Little help!" He cried out.

He of course sees his friend in danger and Sonic tosses his steel plate like a disc weapon at the badniks, ricocheting off three buzzers and the Shellcracker holding Tails before flying back into Sonic's hand. "Never thought I could pull off that cool trick. Ha! I impress even myself." Gloated Sonic.

However, this gives the Motobug the opportunity to ram Sonic off the table and into a wall. A Shellcracker comes in and pins him there. "Note to self: Never gloat while your in the middle of fighting killer badniks." Said the witty Sonic.


Knuckles, Amy, Bunnie and Rotor are still fighting off the badnik horde underground with Fluttershy hiding behind containers. They finish off the last one of them and Knuckles looks over to Fluttershy. "Hey, you!" His loud rough voice gave her a start. "Where are the rest of your people?"

"Oh, um... They might still be in the palace." Fluttershy peeked out and answer.

"Darn! My arm laser is jammed!" Bunnie readjusts her mechanical arm that Fluttershy looks squeamish about.

"And the portal we came in from is gone." Rotor said.

"Well, if that was the same portal that Sonic and Tails took then surely they're here on this world too. We better start searching for them!" Amy suggested.

"Wait!" Fluttershy gallops over to them. "You know Sonic and Tails as well?"

"Uhh, yeah. We're their friends." Knuckles answered. "Well, part-time friends to me anyway." He said under his breath again.

"Who are you?" Amy asked the yellow pegasus while Rotor hacks the data from Robotnik's computer monitors using his device.

"My name's Fluttershy. My friends and I met them. They're at the palace by now."

"Then let's go." Bunnie blasts off with jets under her feet. "Time to smash those metal heads!"

"Bunnie! Wait!" Amy goes with her.

"C'mon, Rote!" Knuckles called for him. Rotor has contained most of Eggman's data in his drive device. "Okay, this way. It's a shortcut." Knuckles pointed at the weak structure of the wall.

"But there's nothing there. It's just a wall." Said Fluttershy.

But Knuckles takes out his Shovel Claws and digs a massive hole through the wall. "Now it's a hole." Knuckles remarked while Flutters looks more and more amazed.


One of the Buzzers readies his aim at Sonic but suddenly a lasso snags its turret, veering its aim away from Sonic. Sonic sees that it's Applejack lassoing the Buzzer. She grits her teeth hard on her lasso to pull the Buzzer down. Rarity steps in shoots a beam from her horn and pierces the Shellcracker's claw off, releasing Sonic from its clutches. Sonic's expression is just priceless as he realizes how capable these ponies are. Sonic finishes off the Shellcracker while Pinkie Pie stomps her hooves down on a Crabmeat that was pulling on Tails'... tails.

"We got this, Sonic! Protect Twilight!" Applejack told him through her teeth as she pulls the Buzzer to her level and bucks it. But Sonic hears Cadance's scream of panic and turns around.

An Eggrobo is currently attacking Cadance in the air. Although Cadance zapped its gun away the Eggrobo still goes in to try and harm her. It manages to grab onto her mane and she screams again. Sonic bounces off a table and leaps in to save Cadance but here's the problem, Sonic mistakes her for... "Princess Twilight!" He shouted as grabs onto the Eggrobo.

Applejack, Pinkie and Rarity look to each other with weird looks and utter, "Did he just call her...?"

Twilight notices her friends are here. "Girls? What's going on? What are you all doing here?" She then watches Sonic bang his fist on the Eggrobo's head whilst it continues to pull Cadance's mane. "And why is that hedgehog attacking a robot attacking Princess Cadance?" Twilight asked.

"Uhhhh... well..." Pinkie Pie tries to answer but she makes an honest answer. "I got nothing."

Sonic continues to banging on the Eggrobo's head like a set of bongo drums. The robot then pushes itself back and crushes Sonic against a wall. He continues to push force on Sonic while the robot still holds Cadance by her mane who struggles to break free. Twilight attempts to go in for the rescue but Zecora bursts out of the doors and flings a bag at the Eggrobo. The bag impacts the robot and Sonic becomes annoyed about it because nothing happened.

"That's it? Is that the best you could do?" Critiqued Sonic.

Zecora reveals to Sonic that the bag was filled with Poison Joke plants. "Ah but it is more than it can chew."

Confused by this, Sonic turns back to the Eggrobo which starts to malfunction and it's jets start going haywire. The Eggrobo carries Sonic and Cadance as it flies out of control around the room. The four mane ponies and Zecora watch as the Eggrobo crashes through the wall and through the halls. The ponies gallop after it.

Sonic, Cadance and the Eggrobo come breaking through the walls and into the throne room of the Crystal Palace. The robot skids across the walls, causing Sonic to run along it to avoid friction. This gives Sonic the opportunity to perform his super peel out move to take control of the Eggrobo and carries at high speed. "What are you doing?" Cadance asked while being dragged for the ride.

"Cruise control!" Sonic replied with a remark. Sonic makes a quick U-turn and speeds directly into the throne. Sonic lets go of the Eggrobo and quickly snatches Princess Cadance off before the robot could impact on the throne and explode. Sonic and Cadance land safely, but Cadance looks on with shock and horror as her throne is decimated by the blast. "Well, I certainly showed him the best seat in the house." Quipped Sonic while her jaw is still dropped.


Rainbow Dash and Eggman are still brawling in town. Eggman fires red lasers from his Egg Mobile at Dash who gracefully somersaults and dives past them.

"Hey, you're pretty good. You're just as more of a nuisance as that blue rodent." Eggman said.

Rainbow Dash retorts. "And what makes you think that?"

"Well, let's see: flamboyant haircut, annoying adolescent voice, try-hard cool attitude? Yep, just as I thought." Eggman says. "And they say kids today are trying way too hard to be cool."

Rainbow Dash is triggered by what Eggman said about her mane. "What did you say about my mane?" Rainbow spreads her wings and dashes towards Eggman who readies his cannon to fire at her with the same shot that wounded Sonic. However before he even has a chance, Amy jumps in and whacks Eggman away with her hammer. "HIIIII-YA!" Echoed Amy as she slammed her hammer at the Egg Mobile.

Rainbow Dash just zipped past Eggman and stops dead in her tracks, latching onto a lamppost to slow down. "WHOA!" Dashie then looks behind her to see a cyborg Bunnie scraping up the badnik horde with only her strength and laser arm. Rainbow is obviously weirded out by the cybernetic rabbit. "Yep, it just got crazier."

Eggman takes control of his Egg Mobile again and lifts it up from the ground. Amy confronts him with her hammer armed. "You're not getting away from this spot, smarty." Amy is then joined by Bunnie and Rainbow Dash as they both glare towards Eggman while he too growls at them.

"You're right, I'm not." Eggman clicks his fingers. "But maybe you can do me a favor." The E-101s aimed their weapons at the three and look bewildered.


Back in the palace, Sonic bows towards Cadance, who is still saddened by the destruction of her throne, as she then turns to him in anger. "You're welcome, Your Majesty."

Cadance then lifts Sonic in the air with her telekinetic magical aura emitting from her horn. "Uhhh... what are you..." Cadance slams Sonic against the wall and starts interrogating him. Obviously she's mad that the Gala did not go so well, thanks to the "unwelcome guests".

"Who are you? What are you? Where did you come from? TELL ME!"

The Princess demands and Sonic answers. "My name's Sonic. I'm a hedgehog. I'm from my world. And that's about it... for now at least."

"Why did you sent those creatures to attack the Reunion Gala? Who are you working for? Tirek? Chrysalis? The Nightmare Forces?" Cadance questions him more.

"Look, lady, I don't know where you're getting at with these names but I can assure you that I didn't sent those creatures to attack you." Said Sonic but talks again after having quick second thoughts. "Actually, now that I brought that up I kinda did wake them up so..." Cadance then draws her horn at Sonic's face. "Uhhh... is that sharp? It's sharp isn't it?"

The doors break open with a Crabmeat getting tossed in and getting crushed under the hooves of Twilight Sparkle. Cadance sees this and drops Sonic to the ground. Tails, Applejack, Rarity, Spike and Zecora rush into the room with Twilight.

"Is everypony alright?" Asked Applejack.

Pinkie Pie then enters in riding on a bouncing Splat badnik like a pogo stick. "Alright? This was way more SUPER FUN than the Canterlot Wedding!" They watch her bounce around with the Splat while Sonic pinches his forehead in embarrassment. "WEEEEEEE!" Pinkie squealed, but her fun ends when the Splat breaks down and the animal crawls out. "Awwww..." Sighed Pinkie.

"Apart from that, are you okay, Princess?" Rarity asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." Cadance replied.

Sonic dusts himself off and assures the mares. "Nothing to worry about, girls. Twilight here is safe and sound."

Confused, Cadance corrects Sonic. "My name's not Twilight."

Dumbfounded, Sonic replies. "Say what?"

Twilight comes up to Sonic to correct him. "I'm Twilight."

"You are?" Reacted Sonic.

And Tails realizes by saying, "Ohhh. So the Twilight that we were supposed to be protecting was the purple one, not the pink one. I knew the color of twilight was so obvious."

"TAILS!" Aggravated Sonic in which Tails gets startled.

And then the ground exploded, scaring Rarity into Applejack's hooves. "EEEK!"

Knuckles, Rotor and Fluttershy emerge from the ground while Cadance complains in agony again. "First my throne and now floor?"

"Knuckles!" Exclaimed Sonic.
"Sonic!" Knuckles exclaimed too.
"Fluttershy?" Said Twilight.
"Tails?", Rotor.
"Rotor?", Tails.
"Twilight!", Fluttershy.
"Tails?", Knuckles.
"Knuckles!", Tails.
"Rotor!", Sonic.
"Sonic!", Rotor.
And then Pinkie jumps in the air. "PINKIE PIE!"

"STOP IT!" Twilight yelled and everyone does so as they stare at her.

Twilight then loses her mind and starts questioning like crazy. "UGH! Would somepony please explain to me WHAT IS GOING ON?! What are these things? Why does that fox have an extra tail? Who are these animals? AND WHY AM I FREAKING OUT?!" Twilight breathes heavily but then looks cute and professional again. "Ahem. I mean. Where did you come from?" She asked Sonic.

Sonic was about to tell his story to Twilight, "Well, you see we're-" but his explanation is cut off as Pinkie Pie intervenes and talks in a fast paced voice.

"After we wished you off back in Ponyville, these metal-ly things started to pop out from the air, ground and town." She starts hoping around the group.

"Then this giant 3 ft. hedgehog who can talk came running in really, really, really fast and went... brrrroooom, brrrroooom! punching all of those things like they were cardboard and then a cute little animal falls out of them. Then, he told us that there was an evil scary mean doctor meanie mean pants who wants to take over the world and turn us into robots. I don't know what's worse. Being a robot or being covered in cake?" Sonic clutches his face in embarrassment as she continues blabbing.

"Maybe being covered in cake is fine but being a robot sounds scary. But what's more scarier? The mean doctor or those scary robots? Ahhh! Maybe an evil mean doctor robot!" Pinkie then turns back to Twilight and smiles. "So, our new friends are trying to help us defeat this evil guy and save Equestria."

Pinkie finishes while Twilight is left confused with what she said. She looks towards Sonic as he grasps his ears, most likely to muffle the irritating voice from Pinkie. She then looks to Tails who wipes his nose and smiles.

"Ooooookay. Not the weirdest explanation I've been given but... okay." Said Twilight.

"Yeah, but it was still complicated to explain." Spike remarked.

"Your Majesty." Tails talks to Twilight. "We came here to warn you. Dr. Eggman and his badnik army are trying to seize rule over your world."

"Doctor... Eggman?" Confused Twilight. "Sounds like a recipe for toast?"

"I wish it was." Rotor cracked up as he bumps fist with Tails.

Fluttershy tries to speak up to Twilight. "Umm... Twilight. There's something..."

"Honestly, Twi. We have no time to explain about all this. Ponyville is in quite a pickle!" Applejack said. "Them drill-bit robo varmints captured all of the ponyfolk."

"Uhhh... Twilight?" Fluttershy continues to speak up.

"They destroyed the Boutique!" Rarity said.

"And they took our castle!" Pinkie also said.

This news shocks Twilight. "What? Ponyville is in ruined?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Said Sonic as he plucks wax out of his ear.

"And afterwards, Eggman's gonna roboticised all of your people... errrr... ponies I mean, and dominate the planet." Said Tails.

"So..." Twilight thinks about this. "Basically just another evil tyrant who wants to take over Equestria?" Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie, Spike, Zecora, Tails and Sonic nod and say 'yes' in unison. "Right. Talk about lazy writing." Sighed Twilight. "I guess we'll just have to stop him like we always do, girls."

"Uhhh... You mean, we'll stop him." Said Knuckles as he referred to himself, Rotor, Tails and Sonic. "Right, Sonic?"

"Um, Knuckles?" Sonic tries to talk him out of this.

"If he's a menace and is causing a disruption in our world, it's our duty to stop it." Cadance told Knuckles.

Knuckles is obviously not taking the ponies seriously. "Oh yeah? How are you gonna stop Eggman?" He then does an imitation of a six year old girl and in high pitch. "You gonna sprinkle some rainbows and sunshine on him? Hee hee." Applejack, Rarity, Spike and Pinkie gasp as to what Knuckles said was insulting to Cadance and Twilight.

"Uhhh... Knuckles. You should give them a chance. They can help out."

Sonic tries to defend them while Fluttershy tries to speak up again. "Excuse me... umm..."

"Sonic? They're ponies. Ponies are lame." Knuckles told him.

Again, it insults Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, Twilight and Cadance, the latter which grows angrier.

Tails then comes in to Sonic's defense. "Wait, girls! That's not what Knuckles meant."

"But it's true, Tails and you know it." Knuckles continues to talk.

"Knuckles, shut up." Sonic gritted his teeth.

"OKAY, FINE!" Knuckles walks up to the window. "I'll take on Dr. Eggman on my own."

Rarity tries to stop him from going. "Surely, you can't stop him on your own, darling." She said.

"Don't go 'darling' at me. You ponies don't even know what you're up against." Retorted Knuckles.

"We've been up against worse than spark-tripping robots in the past." Applejack said.

"Yeah, like giant monsters and evil overlords who can drain love out of ponies." Pinkie also had her say.

"Umm... Twilight?" Fluttershy again.

"Yeah, but this isn't a monster we're dealing with, I'm talking about a big fat bald guy with a mustache who wants to dominate the whole planet." Knuckles said.

"Twilight?" Fluttershy again speaks up and Twilight listens.

"Fluttershy? What is it?" She responds.

"Knuckles! These ponies are gonna help us whether you like it or not." Sonic makes that final. "You may not think they're the best, but I've seen what they can do in battle. I know this is gonna sound crazy but... these ponies are... kinda awesome." Sonic said that and Pinkie heard it.

"What?" Knuckles is bewildered by what Sonic said. "Are you serious?"

"Knuckles, we can argue about ponies another time!" Said Sonic. "Right now, our priority is to trash Eggman's scheme which is..."

"REVIVING KING SOMBRA!?" Twilight screamed at what Fluttershy whispered to her. Everyone in the audience chamber heard and Cadance gasps at the thought of King Sombra.

"King Sombra!?" Concerned Applejack.

"Revive?" Also Rarity.

"I... uhhh... found Eggman." Admitted Fluttershy.

"Where is he?" Tails asked.

Sonic turns around to see a giant robot outside the window and it prepares to fire a missile. Sonic turns to everyone and warns them of it. "EVERYBODY GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

The windows get blown off by a huge explosion as everyone shield their eyes from the gusting wind of the explosion. As the smoke clears and everyone looks up again, Dr. Eggman shows up in his Egg Mobile and his glasses reflects in the fire as he grins. Along with him is his badnik army and E-101s.

Sonic is the only one in the room looking directly angry at Eggman. "Dr. Eggman!" Sonic tries to dash up towards him but Eggman waves his finger.

"You know, Sonic..." Eggman says as he reveals to Sonic and the others that he captured Amy, Rainbow Dash and Bunnie, who are being aimed at gunpoint by the E-101s. Sonic stops as he stares in shock, that if he were to come any closer the armed robots will pull their triggers. "...it doesn't hurt for you to slow down." Eggman taunted Sonic as he continues to grin while Sonic looks on with anger. It's time for the rematch of all rematches!

To be continued...

Author's Note:

This has been coming for a very long time but I finally did it. So much procrastination so little time.

Anyway, I'm gonna take a break from all of this. I sadly have too much time on my hands so hopefully I'll get back to the story soon. Thanks for the support and SEE YA!

Comments ( 4 )

Dark sonic is coming or Sombra is trying to control Sonic's body

Im loveing the power insidious arc keep going with the story

Can you update now please

Update the story please.

Login or register to comment