• Published 29th Apr 2012
  • 3,665 Views, 180 Comments

Spawn of Disharmony - KenSES64



Before he was defeated Discord created Seth. Now Seth is in Ponyville where he starts to become friends with the ones who defeated his creator, and even start developing feelings for one of them. A certain light blue pegasus.

  • ...
18
 180
 3,665

One Bad Apple

Spawn of Disharmony

By: KenSES64

Chapter 27: One Bad Apple

I woke up one morning and I noticed that something was off. Okay a lot of things were off. First of all Rainbow was nowhere to be seen, I got no response when I called for her. Then, all the furniture in the room was just gone except for the bed. Finally, the floor and walls were black like a storm cloud.

I carefully step out of bed hoping not to get shocked by lightning from the floor. Thankfully I didn’t. I walked all along the house and yeah, everything was missing, and I mean eveything, the couch, the kitchen table, the guest bed, the desk, even the toilet!

“What the buck is going on?” I ask myself as I walk into the bedroom to see that now the bed was gone too, but was replaced by a strange dark blue book. I levitate it up to me, open it, and flipped though the pages.

Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order. Order cannot exist without chaos. Chaos cannot exist without order.

It basically was like this throughout the whole book. Then a strange laughter echoed around me.
______________________________________________________________________________

I then woke up again to see that everything was normal again. White walls, furniture in the room and of course Rainbow next to me filling up the room with the sound of her snoring.

Okay that was a weird dream. Which from my past experiences with that, that’s not a good sigh. I’ll talk to Twilight later about it. It has been awhile since our last therapy session. Yet, I may just be worrying about nothing.

Later that day was the Summer Harvest Parade. Not sure why it’s called that when it’s late November and not summer, but whatever. I saw a light brown earth pony stallion wearing a bow tie and some rather unusual headgear. I walked up to him and said, “Hey Doctor, Why are you dressed like a pear?”

The time traveling pony turned towards me and said, “Oh, hello again Seth. Well, you see I kinda lost a bet with Ditzy and well, I had to wear a pear hat. Out of all the fruits she had to pick a pear. I hate pears.”

“Ah, okay. So where is Ditzy?”

The Doctor looked around the crowd and said, “Truthfully I don’t know. I haven’t seen her since she gave me the hat. Though I was suppose to meet her at the movies and sat next to a mare that I though was her, only to realize halfway through that I was sitting next to a different pegasus mare named Cloud Kicker.”

“Cloud Kicker is purple and her eyes aren’t, well you know. So, how could you screw that up?”

He just shrugged. Then something clicked in my mind. ‘Oh by Celestia, The Doctor is completely clueless isn’t he?’ I mean from the few times I saw them with each other you could clearly see some small redness on her face, so it’s obvious that she has feelings for him. I bet she saw The Doctor sitting next to Cloud Kicker, got jealous and is now giving him the cold shoulder. Of course I didn’t say this out loud just in case I’m wrong and so I wouldn't be the one to tell The Doctor about Ditzy obvious affections. If I run into that mare I’ll talk to her about it since I seem to be good at that sort of thing. Yet, the other two times were too, Colgate, who’s a lesbian, and Screwball, who’s my sister and I have no idea what she’s into.

I said bye to The Doctor and went back to the girls and Spike.
______________________________________________________________________________

As I got back the Cutie Mark Crusaders ran up to us. Apple Bloom tried to tell us something, but was drowned out by the noise of the parade.

“We booby-trapped it!” She was finally able to get out, only to leave an awkward silence.

“Babs! Bully! Payback! No time to explain!” Scootaloo babbled before the three little fillies ran off after a float shaped like a giant golden apple being driven by Applejack’s little cousin, Babs Seed. Who I swear that if her coat was a few shades lighter she would look like how I imagine Filia Solis probably looked like as a filly. Except as an earth pony instead of an alicorn.

We saw the float go off a cliff into some mud. We all rushed to the to make sure that they were okay. Thankfully they were.
______________________________________________________________________________

A few days later I picked up the newspaper off of our door step to see a headline that surprised me.

Local Pegasus Mare Gone Missing.

Under the headline was a picture of a certain crossed-eyed pegasus.