• Published 29th Apr 2012
  • 3,665 Views, 180 Comments

Spawn of Disharmony - KenSES64



Before he was defeated Discord created Seth. Now Seth is in Ponyville where he starts to become friends with the ones who defeated his creator, and even start developing feelings for one of them. A certain light blue pegasus.

  • ...
18
 180
 3,665

It's About Time

Spawn of Disharmony

By: KenSES64

Chapter 18: It’s About Time

Rainbow and I were going through town when Twilight jumped onto a bridge post with a pair of joke glasses on.
“Listen everypony I got something really important to say.” She announced, only to be laughed at due to the glasses. Realizing this she threw them off and continued. “This is no laughing matter, we got a crisis on our hooves.”
A gasp came from the small group of ponies.
“I just been visited by myself from the future.”
More laughs came from the ponies.
“This is not a joke! My future self tried to warn me of a horrible disaster, that’s going to occur sometime before next Tuesday morning!”

“What kind of disaster?” Applejack asked.

“I don’t know. I got sucked back into the future before I could explain.”

“Run for your life!” Pinkie screamed, floating thanks to a bunch of balloons.

“What ever should we do Twilight? How do we stop a disaster if we don’t know what it is?” Rarity asked.

“We’ll just have to work together to make sure we’re safe. Rainbow Dash!”

Rainbow flew into the air.

Twilight continued “You and the other pegasi spread out over Equestria and look for any problem that can lead into a disaster, and I mean anything.”

“You got it.” Rainbow responded before flying off.

“Everypony else.” Twi said before being interrupted by a screaming Pinkie Pie.

“Anypony else want to panic with me? No?” She then screamed on.

“Everypony else time to disaster-proof Equestria.” She finished saying.
______________________________________________________________________________

So I was assigned to go along the dirt roads and take any rocks sticking out of the ground.
After I appeared to be finished, I began to walk back when I started to hear this strange noise. I can’t really describe what it sounded like. When I walked over to where it was coming from I saw some short of blue booth thing appearing out of nowhere.

I went over to it to examine it. Like I said it was a blue booth. It had the words “Police Box” above the door. Which suddenly they opened to reveal a chestnut colored earth pony.

“Oh, well hello there.” He said to me.

“Uhh...hi I’m Seth. Who are you?” I asked.

“Oh I’m The Doctor.”

“Wait, You’re The Doctor?! I mean I’ve seen you around Ponyville, but I can’t believe that the time traveling pony that Princess Celestia told me that told her about me was right under my nose.”

“Wait what?” A voice from inside the box which turned out to be Ditzy Doo.

She straighten her normally crossed or “Derped”, as someponies in town put it, eyes and looked at me. “Oh, Hi Seth. You’re not still mad at me for dropping the beam on Rainbow are you?”

“Nah, I got back at you with that exploding muffin prank remember?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Muffin murderer.”

“So what were you saying about Princess Celestia?” The Doctor asked me.

I sighed. “Time for back story.”
______________________________________________________________________________

“So The Doctor in the future tells Princess Celestia in the past about you in the present and that you in the future well defeat one of her enemies from her past.” Ditzy reiterated.

“Basically yes.” I responded.

Yeah I told them about what Princess Celestia told me about Inferno and that The Doctor stops her from changing the past. Of coarse I left out the one detail about myself that I obviously would.

“So, Is this you’re time machine?” I asked.

“Yes this is The TARDIS.” The Doctor said.

“Looks like it’d be kinda cramped in there.”

“Oh it’s bigger on the inside.” Ditzy said, “Good thing right Fatty Doctor.”

“I’m not fat!” The Doctor responded to her.

“Fatty Doctor the Time Lard.” Ditzy taunted.

“I’m not fat! And it’s Time Lord!”

I was on my back laughing.

“What’s so funny?!” The Doctor asked in an angry tone.

“Oh nothing.” I said with a smirk on my face. “So anyways are we going time traveling or what?”
______________________________________________________________________________

“Sweet Holy Mane of Celestia!” I said walking into a large circular room of The TARDIS.

“I told you that it was much bigger on the inside. You should see the swimming pool.” Ditzy said.

“I don’t know. I’ve never really gone swimming before.”

“There’s no time for that anyways.” The Doctor said.

“A guy with a time machine says there’s no time for something.” I say aloud. “I don’t know why, but that’s a little funny. So anyways are we going to see what this disaster Twilight was talking about was.”

“We just got back from doing that. No disaster, she went back to the past to tell herself not to worry about meeting her future self. Would of made more sense to not go back at all in my opinion, but we’re just lucky that she didn’t cause a time paradox.” The Doctor responded. “So Seth was it?”

“Yeah.”

“Hmmm...I have to say I haven’t meet many ponies with human sounding names.”

“Hu what now?”

“Would that be short for Setali?”

“Well yeah, but just call me Seth.”

“So not only a human name, but a Jewish one.”

“What the hay is a Jewish?”

The Doctor laughed and then continued with what he was going to say before.
“Okay Mr. Seth any particular date you want to go to and check out?”

I thought of it for a second before a certain date popped into my head.
“Yes.” I said. “September 17th of last year.”
______________________________________________________________________________

We stepped out of The TARDIS to see what I was hoping to. Pink checkered ground, floating pies and chocolate rain. Yup this was it. September 17th, the day Discord was free. The day of my creation.

“Why did you want to come here?” Ditzy asked.

“Well, the best way I could put it is that it’s the day I came to Ponyville and more importantly my birthday.” I told her.

“You did this when Discord was loose. Wow, bad timing.”

“Let’s just say it wasn’t up to me.”

“What do you mean?”

“*Sigh* Well since most likely you two are going to follow me you’re going to find out anyways. So walk with me as I tell you why I wanted to come here.”
______________________________________________________________________________

“You were created by Discord?!” Ditzy shouted.

“Shhh...not so loud.” I tell her.

“Wow fascinating, but I’m not too shocked I mean I’m a 900 year old Time Lord currently in the body of a pony and I’ve seen stranger things anyways.” The Doctor says.

“Does this change you’re opinion of me? I mean I know we barely know each other and...”

“Well that depends do Twilight and the other element wielders know?” Ditzy asked.

“Of course they do and they’ve accepted it because I obviously don’t hate them. Hell, everypony know’s I’m with Rainbow Dash so there’s no way that would of happened it I did.”

“Good enough for me.” Ditzy said.

“So anyways the reason I wanted to come here is because I don’t know why he created me. If I have a purpose for existing. So really I just want some closer.” I explain to them.

“Finding one’s purpose? Well that’s defiantly a good reason for us of the TARDIS, but don't make it a habit of borrow it. It's my machine and don’t do anything that can drastically change the future.” The Doctor instructed.

“Don’t worry Doctor I’m not going to touch myself or anything.”
I then facehoofed at what I just said.

So we found the Draconequus we were looking for, but stayed hidden a earshot away. And it was perfect timing too.

“Ahhh...Feels so good to be out of that stone.” Discord said aloud. “Hmmm...What to do now?”
He looks around and see’s Screwball flying around with a beanie on her head.
“Meh, I made a mare, why not a stallion?”
He then snapped his fingers and a dark blue unicorn stallion with a red mane appeared out of thin air.
“Now my little spawn of disharmony say here while Daddy sits on his throne and drinks chocolate milk.” He said to the unconscious unicorn before snapping his fingers and vanishing.

“He made me because he was bored?” I asked to nopony in particular.

“Oh Seth, I’m so sorry for you.” Ditzy said.

“Why are you sorry? This is great!”

“What?” They both asked.

“Well, if there was no reason for my creation then that means Discord isn’t responsible for who I am. And notice that, that past version of me looks different. I’ve seen that version of myself in dreams before, but what’s important is that I look different now and I’ll ask you how can that be?”

Ditzy gasped and said, “The Element’s of Harmony!”

“Exactly. So that means that when Discord got hit by them and erased all he did, it effected me and I assume Screwball too. That’s why I didn’t have any loyalty to he and became friends with the wielders. They’re responsible for who I am! You see that’s why this is great!”

“Wow, I never thought it could be possible to be happy about not having a reason to exist.” Ditzy said.

“Well I my birth my not have a reason, but my life does. And that reason is named Rainbow Dash.”
______________________________________________________________________________

So we got back to The TARDIS and when back to the present.

“Well thank you Doctor. We should do this again sometimes.” I say walking out of The TRADIS.

“Sure I mean I’ll be interested to have a unicorn for a traveling companion. Granted you’re not the purple one, but that’s okay I guess black looks cool.” He said.

“What do you mean by ‘Granted you’re not the purple one’? Doctor do you have a thing for Twilight?”

“What?! No!”

“I mean if that’s the case, I mean I’m good friend of her's and I work for her. I could introduce you to her and...”

“He's not interested.” Ditzy mumbled.

“Well I could...”

“He’s not interested!” She shouted before slamming The TARDIS’s door in my face.

“Jealous much?”

“I’m not Jealous!” She shouts from inside.

I shrugged and started to make my way back home.