• Published 29th Apr 2012
  • 3,665 Views, 180 Comments

Spawn of Disharmony - KenSES64



Before he was defeated Discord created Seth. Now Seth is in Ponyville where he starts to become friends with the ones who defeated his creator, and even start developing feelings for one of them. A certain light blue pegasus.

  • ...
18
 180
 3,665

Apple Family Reunion

Spawn of Disharmony

By: KenSES64

Chapter 31: Apple Family Reunion

Rainbow and I were waiting at the train station for the train to Canterlot. The reason for this was because after sending Princess Celestia a full report on all the ponies disappernces, she wanted to see me. While we were waiting Applejack came up to us.

“Pardon me Rainbow Dash, is it possible for you to help me with this tiny little thing I need for my family reunion?” She asked as the train just pulled in.

“Sure thing, but can you let us say goodbye first?” Rainbow asked her.

Applejack nodded.

“Okay I guess I’ll see you when you get back.” She said to me.

“Yeah, but don’t worry, I’m only going to be gone for one, maybe two days.” I said.

“Yeah, but that’s still one or two days without my wonderful stallion.”

I couldn’t help, but laugh a little bit, “Wow, that almost sounds like something I’d say. I guess I’m rubbing off on you.”

Applejack facehoofs and Rainbow blushes a bit, making me realize the double entendre that could be made with that last sentence, but I assume they knew what I meant. Rainbow and I gave each other a kiss goodbye and I boarded the train.
______________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later I arrived in Canterlot, to be greeted by three familiar faces, Shining Armor, Steel Wall and Light Arrow, all in their armor, and light had a bow and quiver full of arrows on him. I gave them a solute, because I felt like I had to with them being high ranking members of the guard. Shining being a captain and also a prince now, Steel’s 1st lieutenant, and Light is the head of the archers.

“At ease.” Shining said, indicating for me to put my arm down.

“So the Princess wants to see you huh? So what’s that about?” Light asked.

“You weren’t told?” I responded.

“No, we were only told to make sure you get to Princess Celestia safely.” Shining explained.

“Well that’s nice of her, and no offence to you guys, but I don’t need three guards to protect me. Hell, I don’t even think I need one.”

“Oh thank Celestia.” Light exclaimed, “Can I go to lunch now?”

Shining Armor rolled his eyes and said, “Fine, but you owe me a solid.”

“Okay then.” The dark blue pegasus said before taking off, and flying away.

“So should we get going?” I asked.

“Yes, the Princess is very busy so it’d be best to not keep her waiting.” Steel said.
______________________________________________________________________________

The three of us made our way to the throne room, where Celestia was waiting.

“Greetings Princess.” I said, bowing.

“Hello again Seth. So I’ve looked into your report to me about the missing citizens and I have no clue what it could be.” She said.

I then fell onto my face at that statement, I got up rubbing my forehead. “No offence Princess Celestia, but why did you drag me all the way to Canterlot to tell me that?”

“So I can do some research of my own. You said in your report that this being has visited you in your dreams.”

“Yeah, but so did Inferno. So what, are you going to enter my dreams or something? Isn’t that Luna’s department?”

“Well yes, but that doesn’t mean I can’t do that too. Also you don’t have to be asleep for what I have in mind.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“You look around you head for any possible answers, since this thing is contacting you there might be something locked away in there.”

“Oh YoU bE wAsTiNg YoUr TiMe PrInCeSs.” A voice echoed all around us.

“What was that?” Steel asked.

“I’m ThE oNe ThAt SeTh AnD tHe PrInCeSs WeRe tAlKiNg AbOuT.”

“Who and what are you?” I asked the voice.

“I aM oNe WiThOuT a NaMe, As FoR wHaT, wElL i’M nOt gOiNg To RevEaL mY tRuE sElF jUsT yEt.”

“Why are you ponynapping my subjects?!” Celestia said with a slight tone of anger in her voice.

“BeCaUsE tHeY wErE gIvEn A cHaNcE tO ExIsT, wHiLe I wAs sEaLeD AwAy ThAnKs To ThOsE eLeMeNtS oF hArMoNy. IrOnIcAlLy ThE tHiNg ThAt DeNiEd Me Of My LiFe AlSo GaVe It BaCk To Me. AlSo It’S nOt JuSt EqUeStRiA’s I’Ve AbSoRbEd.”

“What do you me?” Shining asked.

“YoU SeE In ThE pAsT tWo WeEkS oR sO, I’vE bEeN tO oThEr PaRtS oF tHe WoRlD. tHe GrIfFiN kInGdOm, GeM fIDo, SaDdLe ArAbIa, AnD nOt To FoRgEt To MeNtIoN tHe HiVe. WhIcH yOu ShOuLd ThAnK mE fOr ThAt OnE. tHe ChAnGeLiNgS wErE pLaNnInG aNoThEr InVaSiOn, BuT nOw ThErE aRe No ChAnGeLiNgS, WeLl ExCePt FoR tHaT WiFe Of StEeL’s. MaYbE i ShOuLd CoMpLeTe My CoLlEcTiOn. ”

Steel’s horn glowed with a light blue aura and he jumped forward. “You stay away from my love bug!”

If this wasn’t such a serious situation I would have laughed my flank off at the fact he called her his, “love bug”.

The voice just laughed and some red lightning came out of nowhere, and struck Steel, then he was just gone. There was a gasp from both Celestia and Shining.

“Is he dead?” Shining asked.

“Oh No hE’s VeRy MuCh AlIvE, bUt He’S JuSt PaRt Of Me NoW. I CoUlD AlSo EaSiLy Do ThE sAmE tO YoU cApTaIn, BuT i’Ll WaIt, JuSt BeCaUsE i FeEl LiKe It. UnFoRtIoNeNtLy, ThE PrInCeSs Is ToO RiSkY fOr Me RiGhT NoW.”

“And what about me?” I asked.

“YoU wErE tHe FiRsT i TrIed To AbSoRb, BuT I wAs uNaBlE tO. It WaS tHe SaMe FoR yOuR fRiEnDs BeCaUsE oF ThEiR cOnNeCtIoN WiTh ThE eLeMeNtS.”

“Why were you unable to absorb me? I mean I’m not complaining, just wondering.

“OrDeR aNd ChAoS. cHaOs AnD oRdEr. TwO sIdEs Of ThE sAmE cOiN. A cOiN tHaT hAs AlWaYs CoMe Up On HeAdS, BuT sOoN iT wiLl LaNd On TaIls.”

“What does that even bucking mean?!” I shout.

“I’lL SeE yOu AgAiN SoOn SeTh.” The voice said, fading away.

Shining turned to the Princess Celestia asking, “What do we do Princess?”

Celestia gave a look of concern and said, “I don’t know.”